#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the Thunder Cats will handle there BS against the Ninja Turtles
#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think the Thunder Cats will handle there BS against the Ninja Turtles"
#4 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Thundercats...curbstomp..TMNT gets torn apart.....

#5 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

One blast from the sword of omens and the turtles are toast.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Thundercats

#7 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

come on guys the turtles wud kick thundercat ass easily they have technology to do it.

#8 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

uh...we're talking about the OG cool ninja turtles...not the bootleg-a$$ fast forward ones....shakes his head in digust

#9 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

lol The cats

#10 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"uh...we're talking about the OG cool ninja turtles...not the bootleg-a$$ fast forward ones....shakes his head in digust"

well in that case TURTLES!!! heres the version of tmnt that the cats cud beat movie version live tv show version and thats it.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"come on guys the turtles wud kick thundercat ass easily they have technology to do it."
No Sir. The Thundercats have this fight under control here
#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

thundercats have a magic user, and lady who runs as fast as quicksilver and a invisible guy so the turtles lose this round.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"come on guys the turtles wud kick thundercat ass easily they have technology to do it."

What technology!? Stop making things up.
#14 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"zebari said:

What technology!? Stop making things up."

well the turtles do have technology but it's all modern tech. if my memory doesn't fail the thundercats are of a future race wich have crash landed on the planet of mumrah. i think the whole series of the thundercats is to find "some kind of crystal substance" to take them back home to "thundara?"
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"well the turtles do have technology but it's all modern tech.

Besides a blimp, and a Turtle van, and ninja weapons, what do they have? Modern tech, indeed, but nothing spectacular compared to what the Thundercats have.
#16 Posted by StriderHiryu (55 posts) - - Show Bio

The ninja turtles can barley take on little tiny obstacles. Thundercats save the entire earth. Put two and two together

#17 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Ego said:
"well the turtles do have technology but it's all modern tech.

Besides a blimp, and a Turtle van, and ninja weapons, what do they have? Modern tech, indeed, but nothing spectacular compared to what the Thundercats have."

haha that's all they have lol

becuase donatello is more of a mechanic than he is a scientist or inventor. maybe just wishful thinking.
#18 Posted by NightFang (9959 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way to me.

#19 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

cheetarah can solo with her super speed.
#20 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@zebari said:
"come on guys the turtles wud kick thundercat ass easily they have technology to do it. "

WRONG!!!!!!
#21 Posted by NightFang (9959 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
" cheetarah can solo with her super speed. "
             The Turtles have fought speeder's before.
#22 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @Surge2477 said:
" cheetarah can solo with her super speed. "
             The Turtles have fought speeder's before. "

@NightFang:
 yeah that may be. but I don't care about the silly PIS from the cartoons. if written with intelligence, I don't see how any of them can react to cheetarah
#23 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

thundercats ohhhhhh!! they win

#24 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja Turtles SLAUGHTERHOUSE

#25 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

cartoon Donatello can make any tech, or counter any tech,   he made diemensional tech so  they prob will get whipped the first round but donnie will adapt and create new turtle weapons   thunderturtle armor  or   use his diemensional tech to visit the Thundercats reality and get tech  and weapons of omen to the turtles..so Leonardo would have dual omen swords, michangelo will have sum omen kunchuku's  
donatello a omen stall that could relect energy and make shields, Raphael would have omen sai's   they all would carry somne sort of thunder armor    and combynd technodrome. krang tech.....then the playing field is even....and change lionoe's chant to this...........................turtle ..........turtle ..........Turtle......................   Turtle power .cowabungaaaaaaaaaaaaa    lol

#26 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one Thundercat could solo