#1 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage

=======

vs

Can Luke upset the Wakandin King or does he get toe tagged and body bagged?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. Panther's speed, agility and combat skills would allow him to get in and gouge out Luke's eyes, break his neck, or cause other harm that bypasses the skin and would also prevent Luke from doing the same to him.

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I know BP's fast, but I doubt he's so fast he could just waltz on in and gouge out Luke's eyes. Cage is an excellent fighter and is totally capable of dictating were he wants BP to move, fake the left jab and then come with an over hand right. Just saying, I dont think its that cut and dry but I've been wrong before.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't saying it would be easy or that he'd just "waltz on in", but he has a definite speed advantage and he'd be able to use it to maneuver around Luke and get close to him without getting tagged(though one false step could leave him trapped in the arms of Luke Cage). And while Luke is a good fighter, Black Panther is better. He could not only see through Luke's attempts to position him, but he could do the same.

#5 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure that BP could break LC's neck.

LC is about 70 times stronger than BP so this feat may be difficult to impossible. I do agree that BP is far more agile and a better fighter and this could give him the edge as LC still have nerve clusters and other bodily weak points (like the eyes) that could be exploited, so this may give him the edge. BP's costme would protect him from LC's blows but if LC got hold of him then he could attack BP's weak point in his costume - the eyes as well.

Still, I think that BP would win most times.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wrestles rhinos and elephants so I don't see why he couldn't break Cage's neck, especially if he catches him off guard or if Luke is distracted with something else, like his eye being ripped out.

#7 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

he couldn't break his neck, it takes an incredible amount of force to actually break a neck, you need to be very strong let alone breaking the neck of one of the worlds strongest humans, and when BP is in contact with cage it is cages turn to shine, panther needs to stick and move and wear cage out. he would be silly to try and grapple

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

So the whole wrestling rhinos and elephants means nothing then? And why would it be "Cage's turn to shine" in close combat? I'm not saying he's not good, but there are styles suited to fighting larger, stronger opponents and Black Panther would have knowledge of them. But whatever, energy dagger for the win.

#9 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

cage in close would be like a human fighting a bear. and yes an elephant couldn't lift anywhere near what cage can, i dont think BP wants to hold onto someone who can lift over 25 tonnes....BP grabs cage, cage pulls him off and squashes BP's head with at least 10 tonnes of presure.

#10 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther is the better of two African descendants in this situation.
Post Edited:2007-07-13 13:52:44
Post Edited:2007-07-13 13:58:30

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther isnt African American.

#12 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Black Panther is the better of two African descendants in this situation.
Post Edited:2007-07-13 13:52:44"
#13 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage has the fighting skills, the strength and the invulnerability to take this fight, unless of course Black Panther has his weapons. If he is allowed his claws, his dagger, or his sword then this fight is his. Otherwise I can see Cage being very defensive, protecting himself from anything that Panther can do and trying to manuever for a hold were he can slowly crush BP to death.

I still don't see Cage winning though. BP is an incredibly canny fighter and will eventually give Cage what looks like an opportunity to grasp him, only to then use his quickness to exploit Cage as Cage moves in for the kill. I think most of the time BP would win this fight.

#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Panther's claws breakthrough Cage's skin?

#15 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Could Panther's claws breakthrough Cage's skin?"

I doubt it, but if they could it wouldn't be to much of an extent. They would, however, make it even easier to damage his eyes, or the inside of his mouth, or that nice little tiara he wears from time to time, just to piss him off.

#16 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

BLACK PANTHER, is a lot but quick agile and strong it would destroy LUKE CAGE

using their claws and speed would make it bits

#17 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke cage's skin is unbreakable so claws wouldnt hurt him cage would win  

#18 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" Luke cage's skin is unbreakable so claws wouldnt hurt him cage would win   "
His skin isnt unbreakable. Wolverine has pierced his skin before. BP claws and bladed weapons would also cut him up