For more of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Loading Video...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by Ravager4 (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

You had me at three way.

That said, I would go with Atlee if morals were off... but in character, I say Nightshade. She controls the shadows and is fighting in darkness. She also has extensive stealth and espionage skills, and is allowed prep.

#4 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Umm... phrasing lol. I was really excited when I saw three-way but since this thread appears to be a plain ol' battle thread, I guess my money's on Jennifer Walters. SHE-HULK SMASH OTHER puny BIT*HES!!!

#5 Posted by Joygirl (20838 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: There is an art to encouraging the mind to wander, while not outright guiding it. :P

Still, how will Jen CATCH them?

#6 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@carter_esque: There is an art to encouraging the mind to wander, while not outright guiding it. :P

Still, how will Jen CATCH them?

haha good point.

Does she even have to catch them? I mean, she is a hulk which means she's highly durable so she could just wait for her opponents to wear themselves out trying to put her down and then tag 'em. Are the other two even strong enough to harm her?

#7 Posted by TifaLockhart (15175 posts) - - Show Bio

Floopay wins the Internet yet again.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (20838 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Atlee certainly is. She isn't physically strong but she has geokinesis so strong she's been stated as having the potential to level cities. Nightshade is more hit-and-run but if she can drag Jen into the shadow plane or something, things could get ugly.

#9 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@carter_esque: Atlee certainly is. She isn't physically strong but she has geokinesis so strong she's been stated as having the potential to level cities. Nightshade is more hit-and-run but if she can drag Jen into the shadow plane or something, things could get ugly.

If Nightshade can BFR her enemies into a plane of existence where her abilities are augmented then I say she wins then... if that's the case.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (20838 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Posted by Joygirl (20838 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#12 Edited by mightyrearranger (1758 posts) - - Show Bio

Ñightshade would probably go intangible, so she wins the defensive battle. And since there are no stipulations against BFR, she can drag them through the Land of Nightshades and drive them insane. Or, she could create a globe around them both and instantly solidify it.

*Eve Eden, rep-ruh-sent*

#13 Posted by i_like_swords (20666 posts) - - Show Bio

Misleading title.

Came here for sex, left with a battle.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (20838 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#15 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

They end up having a real three way,

Victor=Audience.

#16 Posted by dondave (39846 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightshade

#17 Posted by Joygirl (20838 posts) - - Show Bio