Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

After my first Three Team free for all! thread I thought I'd make another one!

Team 1:

COIE Anti-Monitor and Solaris from Sonic 06

vs

Team 2:

Alexander Luthor Jr (with Cosmic Cube) and Protege

vs

Team 3:

Crocker from Fairly OddParents (with fairy powers) and Emperor Joker

Rules:

• All three teams are bloodlust for each other.
  • Morals off.
  • All six character are that a very high power level (orthough Protege doesn't have the Living Tribunal's powers).
  • The three teams get one hour of prep.
  • Battle take place outside of the Omniverse.
  • Winning Team gets to have the HOTU.
  • The other two teams get completely destroyed.

Which team wins and which one of the six characters dies first?

#1 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#2 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Team 2 if they don't destroy protege at the very moment so he does not steal. If he dies than probably Team 1.

#3 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by russellmania77 (15667 posts) - - Show Bio

the team that has the pwerful anti monitor

#5 Edited by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#6 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Crocker Stomps

#9 Posted by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know who's crocker nor Solaris, but unless they are multiversal or casual universal busters they can't really do anything to guys like AM, protege or emperor joker. But i honestly think that protege could solo this, i doubt even the likes of anti monitor or emperor joker could stand up to him, he'll just copy their powers.

#11 Edited by NeonGameWave (7952 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Awesome match! Team 1 should win, Solaris is omnipresent and is pretty much a destroyer of dimensions, can threaten the universe or even multiverse at full power and the Anti-Monitor comes pretty close in power, together they would be quite the team.

#12 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Solaris is the final boss from Sonic 06, hes a super-dimensional being who eats "dimensions for lunch" exact quote from Dr Eggman, he is very powerful and it took Sonic, Shadow and Silver all in there super forms to defeat him and even then I don't think he still didn't get fully defeated, @neongamewave: can explain more about Solaris to you, personally I would Rank Solaris on par with White Phoenix Of The Crown or one level below.

As for Crocker, when he had the power of the fairys he was able to warp the Earth in his own image, sadly him and Alexander Luthor Jr (even with a Cosmic Cube) are probably the weakest of the six characters here though you are right that Protege is the one that both Team 1 & 3 should fear the most.

Though Protege does have some flaws, first he can only copy powers of "said" being if he is watching "said" being using his or her's powers, second it does take quite a long time to fully copy the powers of the "said" being, third he is a child and not very smart.

And consider they are all alowed one hour of prep and seeing how both Anti-Monitor and Joker are smarter then Protege they might find a way to defeat Protege before he copys there powers.

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight:

realistically, probably not

but Emperor Joker seem hella powerful (difficult to compare with AM) and I think it's funny to think of Timmy Turner's teacher beating all these cosmic beings

#15 Edited by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Solaris got taken down by the Chaos Emeralds and game mechanics, hes cannon fodder.

Emperor Joker would turn Crocker into an apple for being so pathetic, (Crocker only warped Earth and got hurt by a nuke, couldn't even take down a 10 year old).

2v1v1. I'm giving it to Cosmic Cubes and Protege.

#16 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Thanks and I agree ;) orthough I think Anti-Monitor is abit more powerful then Solaris (I would Rank Solaris on par with White Phoenix Of The Crown or one level below).

But yea can you imaging Anti-Monitor and Solaris both at full power and both working togeather!!!!!!!!! no body would stop them! the only guy that I think would stop them is the Living Tribunal or any other characters above him!!!!!!!!!

#17 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux: Actually Solaris is quite powerful, he never really got defeated by the Chaos Emeralds only pushed back I think.

LOL when you said "Emperor Joker would turn Crocker into an apple for being so pathetic" because that would be most likely true! XD

You never really said anything about Alexander Luthor Jr, only the Cosmic Cube and Protege, how does he do?

#18 Edited by THORSON (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

t1

#19 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson: I agree though Protege would be a big problam for them, for obvious reasons.

#20 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by New_World_Order (13283 posts) - - Show Bio

Crocker solo stomps. He took on Moon Knight Timmy. :P

#23 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by New_World_Order (13283 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio