Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hedatary

ken took way too much steroids....lol

Jet lee is really good but i think it would be a draw.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By NightFang3
supertrooper117 said:
"team 1 is so much more deadly"
             I agree team 1 wins this fight.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By One-Above-You

It depends what kind of fight this is and where it takes place.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Who is the third guy for Team 1 ?  I cant see the image for him
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Who is the third guy for Team 1 ?  I cant see the image for him"
Tony Jaa
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"
Ah I See... I dont know if these great Martial Artist could handle these Mixed Martial Arts Superstars though...
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"
Ah I See... I dont know if these great Martial Artist could handle these Mixed Martial Arts Superstars though..."
thats the thing these ufc fighters dont master many styles yet these martial artists mastered a few which makes them all the more deadly

plus tony Jaa and jet li are super deadly and Jackie Chan is a great incapacitator
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"
Ah I See... I dont know if these great Martial Artist could handle these Mixed Martial Arts Superstars though..."
thats the thing these ufc fighters dont master many styles yet these martial artists mastered a few which makes them all the more deadly

plus tony Jaa and jet li are super deadly and Jackie Chan is a great incapacitator
"
But how do you know Jet Li and Tony Jaa are super deadly ? I mean they dont really have a great history of Professional Fighting like the UFC fighters do...Its one thing to beat someone up in a film but its a whole different story in real life when you dont get time to rehearse stunts and action scenes
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By One-Above-You
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"

"
Knowing a bunch of different styles doesn't make you a better athlete or fighter. UFC fighters train in many different styles such as Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, judo, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling, and different types of Karate as well.
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Glorious
One-Above-You said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"

"
Knowing a bunch of different styles doesn't make you a better athlete or fighter. UFC fighters train in many different styles such as Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, judo, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling, and different types of Karate as well.
"
yet its one thing to know a variety of styles and master a variety

@Saturn: have you ever seen a UFC fight?? Though these guys are "professionals" the fights are incredibly sloppy and unorthodox. Most of the time the victories are gained through a lucky hit.

I have seen an actual martial arts fight, (shotokan) and it was not sloppy in any sense of the word
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"

"
"

@Saturn: have you ever seen a UFC fight?? Though these guys are "professionals" the fights are incredibly sloppy and unorthodox. Most of the time the victories are gained through a lucky hit.

I have seen an actual martial arts fight, (shotokan) and it was not sloppy in any sense of the word
"
You are saying that UFC fights are sloppy... but do you understand that all of Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Tony Jaa's fights are Choreographed ? These people have time to put together these fighting scenes so they can look awesome when we see them on film. If Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Tony Jaa got in the ring with one of these UFC fighters they are gonna catch hell cause these guys arent using Choreographed Fights... UFC Fighter are fighting using the techniques they know in a real MMA battle and t wont be some stunt choreographed fight that you see in a Action Movie
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By One-Above-You

Then why don't you see any "masters of karate" winning the UFC title?

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"

"
"

"
You are saying that UFC fights are sloppy... but do you understand that all of Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Tony Jaa's fights are Choreographed ? These people have time to put together these fighting scenes so they can look awesome when we see them on film. If Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Tony Jaa got in the ring with one of these UFC fighters they are gonna catch hell cause these guys arent using Choreographed Fights... UFC Fighter are fighting using the techniques they know in a real MMA battle and t wont be some stunt choreographed fight that you see in a Action Movie"
but i have seen real karate battles conducted much more smoothly, without choreography

@OAY: because they don't fight in the ufc obviously 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
Tony Jaa"

"
"

"
You are saying that UFC fights are sloppy... but do you understand that all of Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Tony Jaa's fights are Choreographed ? These people have time to put together these fighting scenes so they can look awesome when we see them on film. If Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Tony Jaa got in the ring with one of these UFC fighters they are gonna catch hell cause these guys arent using Choreographed Fights... UFC Fighter are fighting using the techniques they know in a real MMA battle and t wont be some stunt choreographed fight that you see in a Action Movie"
but i have seen real karate battles conducted much more smoothly, without choreography

"
But those guys you have seen are used to Professional Competition. Its totally different than these Action Stars
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Glorious

but its not as if these "action stars" have not mastered any forms of martial arts. They are each masters of a different style and if they can do what a master of their style can do they should be seen as deadly adversaries... and in Tony Jaas case everything he has dont in his movies was all him, no wires special effects nothing just him. so anything you see him do in a movie he can actually do in real life 

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By One-Above-You
Kadaj said:
"
Why is that? It's because Jackie Chan and Jet Li are mainly actors and wouldn't get very far in any professional mma competition.
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Glorious
One-Above-You said:
"Kadaj said:
"
Why is that? It's because Jackie Chan and Jet Li are mainly actors and wouldn't get very far in any professional mma competition.
"
maybe or bec. they see it as foolish? remember karate is seen as a form of self defense why would they engage in meaningless fighting
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By One-Above-You
Kadaj said:
so anything you see him do in a movie he can actually do in real life "
Wrong. The people he fights aren't actually trying to kill him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"but its not as if these "action stars" have not mastered any forms of martial arts. They are each masters of a different style and if they can do what a master of their style can do they should be seen as deadly adversaries... and in Tony Jaas case everything he has dont in his movies was all him, no wires special effects nothing just him. so anything you see him do in a movie he can actually do in real life "
Thats True. But its a difference when you are constantly competing in a Professional Fighting League compared to Action Stars who are capable of fighting but only display there skills on film or in demonstrations... its just not the same
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"but its not as if these "action stars" have not mastered any forms of martial arts. They are each masters of a different style and if they can do what a master of their style can do they should be seen as deadly adversaries... and in Tony Jaas case everything he has dont in his movies was all him, no wires special effects nothing just him. so anything you see him do in a movie he can actually do in real life "
Thats True. But its a difference when you are constantly competing in a Professional Fighting League compared to Action Stars who are capable of fighting but only display there skills on film or in demonstrations... its just not the same"
doesnt mean they can't compete on that level though

One-Above-You said:
"Kadaj said:
so anything you see him do in a movie he can actually do in real life "
Wrong. The people he fights aren't actually trying to kill him.
"
and that would be a factor why? fear doesnt always change a person and you cant assume that when this guy has done crazy stunts and got himself hurt countless times and still comes back for more
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wisppeons

Team 2 wins easy.

In 1 one 1 fights  the ice man would take all three of these guys.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By vegeta

what yall are not realizing is that all three were champions at their respective styles take jet li he was champion of wu shu at 17 over all aged people and then retired to make movies

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
vegeta said:
"what yall are not realizing is that all three were champions at their respective styles take jet li he was champion of wu shu at 17 over all aged people and then retired to make movies"
But what records of Professional Fighting do Tony Jaa, Jet Li and Jackie Chan have ? I aint saying they arent great Martial Artists but they arent competing in Live Competition on a regular basis and if they did that was years ago for all of them besides maybe Tony Jaa
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vegeta
King Saturn said:
"vegeta said:
"what yall are not realizing is that all three were champions at their respective styles take jet li he was champion of wu shu at 17 over all aged people and then retired to make movies"
But what records of Professional Fighting do Tony Jaa, Jet Li and Jackie Chan have ? I aint saying they arent great Martial Artists but they arent competing in Live Competition on a regular basis and if they did that was years ago for all of them besides maybe Tony Jaa"
your right it was in their younger days but i said all of them in their PRIME
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
vegeta said:
"King Saturn said:
"vegeta said:
But what records of Professional Fighting do Tony Jaa, Jet Li and Jackie Chan have ? I aint saying they arent great Martial Artists but they arent competing in Live Competition on a regular basis and if they did that was years ago for all of them besides maybe Tony Jaa"
your right it was in their younger days but i said all of them in their PRIME
"
I know what ya said but they were all Action Flim Stars when they were in there PRIME... both Jet Li and Jackie Chan had basically been done with Live Professional Fighting when they were in the PRIME of there lives... now I dont know about Tony Jaa
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vegeta

so then what the problem is

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
vegeta said:
"so then what the problem is"
How can great Action Stars with little experience with Live Action Fighting beat up UFC fighters who practice Live Action Mixed Martials Arts for a living ? I mean I like Jet Li and Jackie Chan and Tony Jaa but they are in for a Hell Ride  !
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vegeta

it al depends in their when they were fighting i think itll be better than most think

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wisppeons

Jet lee would last past the first round in a UFC ring

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vegeta
Wisppeons said:
"Jet lee would last past the first round in a UFC ring"
thery all would
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"vegeta said:
"so then what the problem is"
How can great Action Stars with little experience with Live Action Fighting beat up UFC fighters who practice Live Action Mixed Martials Arts for a living ? I mean I like Jet Li and Jackie Chan and Tony Jaa but they are in for a Hell Ride  !"
also the country there in matters for moral purposes
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wisppeons

Yup  Team 2 curbstomp!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vegeta
Wisppeons said:
"Yup  Team 2 curbstomp!"
have you bumped your head if they win its not a curbstomp
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Light
Wisppeons said:
"Yup  Team 2 curbstomp!"
no way... i cant see that happening
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wisppeons

it is a curbstomp...... None of these guys can survive against any of these Top UFC stars IN THERE PRIME.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vegeta
Wisppeons said:
"it is a curbstomp...... None of these guys can survive against any of these Top UFC stars."
so yall are saying that in best fighting shape of their lives they wont do nothing like i said they all used to fight professionally and were champions
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By One-Above-You

Whoever says Team 1 wins obviously has no idea how good these MMA fighters are.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vegeta
One-Above-You said:
"Whoever says Team 1 wins obviously has no idea how good these MMA fighters are.
"
and obviously yall are too young to have seen jet and jackie fight in real tournaments
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wisppeons

One-Above-You said:

"Whoever says Team 1 wins obviously has no idea how good these MMA fighters are.
"

Word

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wisppeons

Have you ever seen a UFC fight?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vegeta
Wisppeons said:
"

Have you ever seen a UFC fight?

"
yes i order every pay per view and been watching since ufc 1 have you seen jet or jackie fight for real
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wisppeons

Havent looked them up in a while but Ill get on it..

This fight is still a curbstomp in  Team 2 favor.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By One-Above-You

Who has Jackie Chan or Jet Li fought in an actual tournament that is even close to being as good as Chuck Liddell.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vegeta
Wisppeons said:
"Havent looked them up in a while but Ill get on it..

This fight is still a curbstomp in  Team 2 favor."
all right look at it this way if they stay on there feet no one on team two stands a chance their best cance is to ground and pound but jteam one is twice as fast as team 2 and i dont think they could grab ahold of them
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wisppeons

all that Kung fu Bullshit isnt going to work against the Iceman or anyone in the UFC for that matter.