Round 1 Thrall vs Paladin Arthas

Round 2 Thrall vs Reign of Chaos Death Knight Arthas

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It sucks so hard that WoW made Arthas killable by random fucking men-at-arms in raids, so dumb

Are they allowed magic?

1. Definitely going with Pally Arthas. It's hammer vs. hammer, only Arthas' is a lot longer. If they're allowed magic, Arthas' Divine Shield and healing powers will help him a lot more than Thrall's Far Seer abilities.

2. Arthas again. He stomped Illidan 1v1 purely on fighting skill. People often overlook what a significant feat that is. Illidan is one of the greatest Night Elf fighters and was one of the most significant figures in Night Elf society for thousands of years. He was imprisoned for thousands of years, yes, but he still had his weapons with him and was apparently in great shape when he got out so presumably he was training I guess, lol.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

It sucks so hard that WoW made Arthas killable by random fucking men-at-arms in raids, so dumb

Are they allowed magic?

1. Definitely going with Pally Arthas. It's hammer vs. hammer, only Arthas' is a lot longer. If they're allowed magic, Arthas' Divine Shield and healing powers will help him a lot more than Thrall's Far Seer abilities.

2. Arthas again. He stomped Illidan 1v1 purely on fighting skill. People often overlook what a significant feat that is. Illidan is one of the greatest Night Elf fighters and was one of the most significant figures in Night Elf society for thousands of years. He was imprisoned for thousands of years, yes, but he still had his weapons with him and was apparently in great shape when he got out so presumably he was training I guess, lol.

Well said, and yes it does suck.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used Reign of Chaos Arthas though..he wasn't as powerful as he was in the frozen throne after Ner'Zhul supercharged him

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

When did Arthas defeated Illidan in Reign of Chaos? More like Frozen Throne.

Anyway, Round 1 i give it to thrall, he's a far seer but he can control some nature aspects and summon creatures.

Round 2 ill give it to Arthas without much trouble. Frostmourne its f*cked up...

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474 said:

I used Reign of Chaos Arthas though..he wasn't as powerful as he was in the frozen throne after Ner'Zhul supercharged him

IIRC Arthas was actually getting weaker by the second in Frozen Throne because Ner'zhul was dying, wasn't he?

You might be right though; I just re-watched their duel and it ends pretty quickly, seemingly just 'cause Arthas was a lot more powerful than Illi

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was weakening yeah but he gave Arthas like this last amount of power so he could take back the throne in that last mission

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round one. Thrall wears a much more powerful weapon and choice of powers, he wins.

Round two. This is where Arthas have both the power of a paladin and a death knight, he still lose though, Thrall beaten Tirion and Tirion stalemated Lich King once

Rusti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rusti

Thrall takes round one solidly but gets his ass handed in round two

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thrall wins round one.

Arthas wins round two.

teefurtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THALL!1!

Loading Video...

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthas mops the floor with thrall and the entire horde and the alliance, he is just on a whole other league, only other person in warcraft that could match him was illidan and he lost