#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep to the death all bloodlusted fight starts on Namke and gos from there there all fighting Thought robot at  once

VS

The Fury earth 238

Classic Absorbing Man

Amazo

Super adaptoid

Super buu Gohan

Kirby
#2 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

You know the Thought Robot could just step and kill all of them right? also the Thought Robot adaps to all of there powers as well.

#4 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"You know the Thought Robot could just step and kill all of them right? also the Thought Robot adaps to all of there powers as well. "

I Know i was gonna add more people but i cant think of any more people that Adapt
#5 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
"You know the Thought Robot could just step and kill all of them right? also the Thought Robot adaps to all of there powers as well. "
I Know i was gonna add more people but i cant think of any more people that Adapt "

Doomsday 

But he couldn't fight TR either
#6 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@slacker the hacker said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
I Know i was gonna add more people but i cant think of any more people that Adapt "
Doomsday  But he couldn't fight TR either "

oh how could i forget him lol
#7 Posted by Freefa11 (2382 posts) - - Show Bio

Fury apparently survived the destruction of a universe, so he could be a factor (though I have yet to read any comics with either him or Jaspers myself). I don't think the others will be much of an issue, unless you include filler for DBZ, which would make Buuhan a universal power. 

Of course, the Thought Robot's power levels aren't that well defined, but I figure it's safe to assume they're beyond that of a standard Monitor.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
I think The Fury will be more of a factor here then some folks may believe... he is hella durable and should be able to adapt to a lot of what the Thought Robot can dish out
#9 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Team loses.