#1 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Cosmic Armor Thought Robot

Thought Robot - Powers:  The Thought Robot is made of pure thought and capable of adapting instantly & Constantly to counter any future threat. The Power of the Thought Robot Extends Far Beyond Multiverses,  A sentinel suit designed for a single Purpose,To Protect All Existence Against The Ultimate Enemy.

Protege

Protege - Powers:    Protégé was a cosmic entity and the child-like ruler of the Universal Church of Truth  in  the 31st century of Earth-691.Protégé, whose abilities to duplicate the powers of others allowed him to manifest the Living Tribunal's own power. The Guardians of the Galaxy struggled futilely against Protégé, and the Living Tribunal itself wasn't able to defeat it and stated that any and all realities rest on Protégé's shoulders.  

The Living Tribunal

The Living Tribunal - Powers:    The Living Tribunal possesses limitless power, able to erase whole realities from existence.  As such, the Living Tribunal is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.  The Living Tribunal is omniversal and exists in every reality at once. The Living Tribunal is the second most powerful being in the Marvel Universe, surpassing Galactus, Eternity, and Infinity. 

Scathan

Scathan - Powers:  Scathan the Approver is a Celestial from Earth-691 who is held in high regard by both Eternity and The Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal tends to call upon Scathan just in case he wants a second opinion regarding a very important matter that has been brought to him before giving an ultimatum.  

Battle Location: The Multiversal Nexus

Who Wins This Ultimate Battle? How? and Why? 
#2 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

If Living Tribunal is the 2nd most powerful, who is 1?

#3 Edited by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740:  The Living Tribunal is the 2nd most powerful in the Marvel Universe but so is Protege and Scathan for that matter considering what has been stated about them, and the 1st most Powerful being from the Marvel Universe is the One Above All. The Thought Robot would be considered the 2nd most powerful being in the DCU and the 1st most powerful being in the DCU is the Primal Over Monitor and its pure Overvoid.
#4 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

Protege would actually be above Living Tribunal in the arc he appeared in. Scathan apparently is as well, though it's a little hard to tell since his only feat is subduing, without apparent effort, someone who surpassed the Living Tribunal. One of the many reasons most people regard that whole arc as incredibly retarded. 

On the other hand, there's no indication Protege actually tried duplicating Scathan's powers and abilities, so maybe he just had a super trump card that took him by surprise. Even Beyonder had him imprisoned at one point. But even so, the fact Scathan was called in at all would seem to suggest that his authority does indeed surpass the Living Tribunal's (which is another stupid thing; they both have basically the exact same role, making Scathan a redundant character).  

Still, if we're using the characters, then Team 2 should win pretty easily. Living Tribunal alone should be able to handle Thought Robot.

#5 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11:  This is a battle royal every character is fighting for themselves, it is a free for all freefa lol

I m not so sure the Tribunal can just handle the Thought Robot, from the looks of things all of the beings involved in this battle have a very high status and purpose and it is gonna be hard to pick a winner which is why i made this thread because all of these characters match up very well and makes for a great battle and debate thread.
#6 Posted by ilive12 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

scathan does not approve.

#7 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
"@TheFlash4740:  The Living Tribunal is the 2nd most powerful in the Marvel Universe but so is Protege and Scathan for that matter considering what has been stated about them, and the 1st most Powerful being from the Marvel Universe is the One Above All. The Thought Robot would be considered the 2nd most powerful being in the DCU and the 1st most powerful being in the DCU is the Primal Over Monitor and its pure Overvoid. "

The Prescence or Mikey or Lucci would put Thought robot to a big end
#8 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio

The Protege.

#9 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:  Read Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D, The Thought Robot & Mandrakk are far above Mikey or Lucci and the Presence... 
Here are some details for you to help you understand the powers and concept of the Thought Robot.

Mandrakk is a being that is far beyond Multiverses something that feeds on  Multiverses, Story & Life itself. It was stated that only Superman could beat Mandrakk because Superman is the only one that has a better Story, not any other Supreme or Omnipotent being only Superman. The Superman with Divine Armor. A Though Robot that was designed by Dax Novu himself for a single purpose, to Protect all Existence against the Ultimate Enemy. It's capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat, including Mandrakk the Eater of All Life, Multiverses & Stories. And all these things happened beyond the DC Multiverse and even the Limbo which is a sheer Greater Scale. If you read  Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D you would find out that all the Monitors view DCU as a “Germ”, the word comes up in the Comics many times. 

( Mandrakk )
                                                                                          ( Superman Cosmic Armor Thought Robot )

“I’m inside a Self Assembling Hyper Story” the Morrison Story Concept. Not like any other normal fight. Mandrakk & CA superman are unbeatable concerning both Marvel and DC.  “but deep within the Germ worlds, I found a better story: one created to be unstoppable, indestructible. The story of a child rocketed to earth from a doomed planet” the monitor was refering to superman. She’s saying around all the multiverse from beginning to end only superman could have a better story than mandrakk. Only superman is capable of beating mandrakk. Why? Because he’s the one and only Superman. The true concept of modern Hero. Not just DC, the Concept of the Story, the Concept of Justice wins over Evil, the Concept of Comic Book Superheroes. 

“There’s nothing left, the inexorable logic of a living story drives us to its conclusion” this is what Morrison thinks. Only Superman’s Story could end Mandrakk. And even then it need the miracle machine to creates a happy ending for Final Crisis 7.

Mandrakk was feeding on all Existence itself. Without Existence it’s just the Primal Over Monitor and it’s Pure Overvoid. Dax Novu the first Monitor chose to become evil and then there’s the concept of evil. He was going to destroy all of the DCU which includes the presence(who is omnipotence). 

#10 Edited by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing: Hm, guess I totally missed that. 

I guess I'll vote Protege. It was made clear he could surpass the Tribunal. The problem with Scathan is he has exactly one feat, and we don't know any of the specifics of how his powers work. He could be a complete glass canon. Or maybe he could "not approve" of himself losing and therefore always win. He's really far too undefined to use against other characters of this caliber, in my opinion. 

Edit: If Protege is starting off relatively weak, like he did in the comics, and LT kows all about him, then most likely LT will seek to destroy/neutralize him immediately and at all costs. Protege does need some time to adapt (just not much), so if LT went all out from the get go, he could probably kill him before he's much of a threat. Of course, that leaves Scathan and the Thought Robot. I think LT can take the Thought Robot, but like I said before, Scathan is so undefined, it's almost pointless to speculate on what he can and cannot do.
#11 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11:  Fair Enough, from the sound of things it seems like this is mainly a battle between Protege and Thought Robot lol

My vote is with the Thought Robot : )
#12 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

I 'm going with Protegé here, if the LT wasn't able to defeat him, i don't know who could.

#13 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing:
i have read Final crisis and read the fight where TR beats Mandrakk  
Prescence is far above Thought robot and Mandrakk 
Omnipotent would kill nigh omnipotent 
Over void is featless
#14 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

How did i miss this Threads .CA armor Supes got this . He is made to destroy All these beings and above. SO he got this for sure. Why is people here giving the living tribunal so much credit when even protege in my opinion is no joke.
#15 Edited by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:

" @SupremeBeing: i have read Final crisis and read the fight where TR beats Mandrakk  Prescence is far above Thought robot and Mandrakk Omnipotent would kill nigh omnipotent Over void is featless "

@slacker the hacker:  Please stop lying to me and read  " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D ",  come man stop playing around and read the Comic Already, both Mandrakk and CA Supes are far beyond the Presence, Mikey and Lucci. And it also seems that you have overlooked every stitch of proof that i have posted about Mandrakk and Thought Robot above lol. I actually Own " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " and i fully understand the story concepts and meaning of it.

#16 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
"@slacker the hacker said:

" @SupremeBeing: i have read Final crisis and read the fight where TR beats Mandrakk  Prescence is far above Thought robot and Mandrakk Omnipotent would kill nigh omnipotent Over void is featless "

@slacker the hacker:  Please stop lying to me and read  " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D ",  come man stop playing around and read the Comic Already, both Mandrakk and CA Supes are far beyond the Presence, Mikey and Lucci. And it also seems that you have overlooked every stitch of proof that i have posted about Mandrakk and Thought Robot above lol. I actually Own " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " and i fully understand the story concepts and meaning of it.

"

Im not lying i read all the scans u posted and read FC im sticking with DCs orginal story for creation of there Universe and i made that motivation poster and TR is so great make a thread where u pit him against the Presecne then see what everyone else says
#17 Posted by sxgt (239 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing: 

NO ONE reads the scans you post.
#18 Edited by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:  DC's Original Creation story for there Universe is Non-Canon now after the events of the COIE, so what you said is as good as Irrelevant Garbage. By the way cool poster : )
#19 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

protege was retconned he didn't acctually surpass the LT the LT just let him think that
#20 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
"@slacker the hacker:  DC's Original Creation story for there Universe is Non-Canon now after the events of the COIE, so what you said is as good as Irrelevant Garbage. By the way cool poster : ) "

Over void is featless and till he does something that makes him on that level The Prescence will be numba 1
#21 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@sxgt:  Wow, i thought posting Scans, Credible Feats and pointing out facts was the right thing to do when in a debate battle thread on the Vine? lol
#22 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
" @sxgt:  Wow, i thought posting Scans, Credible Feats and pointing out facts was the right thing to do when in a debate battle thread on the Vine? lol "

i guess we can agree to disagree
#23 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:  I guess so but since we both showed something Vital i am willing to call this fight between PR & TR a Stalemate.

Fair Enough? : )
#24 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Protege should be able to win this

#25 Posted by recordkeeper (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan wins, he's was shown above LT & that he can contain Protege w/LT power also... 
ThoughtArmour is the weak link, it's only a Multiversal Power where other guys are Omniversal Powers, it does'nt even belong here... 

Also wrong whoever said Presence was Far above Mandrake or Armour, Presence actually feared Mandrakk that's why he sent Spectre/Radiant/Michael & heavens army to help stop him, he had possability of takeing over...
#26 Edited by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought robot is non factor.

thought robot was destroyed by power of 10 billion suns. even a solar system has capacity of 100 billion suns. I mean to say that a solar system level blast can destroy robot 10 times. he is non factor. what is he doing here ???

#27 Edited by lssvegito (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremebeing:

By definition, one is not supreme or omnipotent if there is still another being above them in authority/power... That's not saying Thought Robot is stronger than The Presence or characters like Michael and Lucifer..

That being said the Living Tribunal passed judgement on all realities on all universes within the multiverse of Marvel.. His authority encompassed everything only to be superseded by the big guy TOAA and answered only to his supremacy.. There was no outer realm outside the Marvel Multiverse save for The Beyond Realm with Beyonder Pre-retcon... That being said, you can definitively state TOAA as the undisputed, absolute authority in Marvel, and the Living Tribunal 2 right under him for the most part. The whole thing with Protege and Scathan would need to be cleared up by the author themselves even though it is canon, it really has some messy contradictions and PIS.

With the way Protege was usurping power, he would have just copied Thought Robot and Mandrakk and stacked powers... Although vs the Beyonder PR, I have no doubt Beyonder would have willed him out of existence.. lest he allow Protege to copy or a replicate some of his power for the Beyonder's own reasons. Thanos, or anyone with HOTU is self-explanatory, as is Molecule Man PR (who was still nothing compared to Beyonder PR) which would cover those who have been at or above LT's level. Anything and everything that occurs is due to TOAA allowing it anyway.

The problem with Scathan the Approver is that he can't even be the most powerful celestial since there is One Above All not to be confused with TOAA or The Fulcrum whom they serve without question. What happened during the Protege arc could have been TOAA giving Scathan the Approver the authority to pass judgement on the Protege situation, or maybe Scathan is the 4th side of LT's head and work in collaboration with his judgements.. I mean Scathan the Approver and the LT serve similar functions, although LT is more like the Judge and Scathan just verifies/approves... It really is hard to try and make sense out of it without the author's explaining themselves and the storyline. It clearly states that LT is only outclassed by TOAA to make things simple, and TOAA usually just observes and watches everything and all events unfold. It makes it really hard to explain him, maybe it's TOAA secretly approving or not approving judgments every time he's needed without any of the entities knowing it.. He doesn't have enough written about him to really decide where he fits... Being a celestial, he can be regarded as one of the most powerful entities, but placing him above LT and One Above All (the celestial) wouldn't make sense.

As for TR and Mandrakk vs the LT and Scathan the Approver, I would give them the win because they answer to TOAA. They act and deal judgement on TOAA's behalf and represent him. You have Gods in DC but they maybe nigh-omnipotent, nigh-omniscient, nigh-omnipresent.. There is no question as to who is supreme in Marvel, it is TOAA and he IS Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent. There is no question to his absolute authority and divine power. By definition Omnipotent is unlimited power, can do anything. There is no one to challenge TOAA's authority or deny his indisputable power and dominion over all that was, is, and ever will be. When you work for the big guy in charge, that's all you need backing you to resolve any situation.

The same can't be said for the Presence if there is any question to his power/authority, although it lists his powers as omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. By definition The Presence isn't the true God if he is unsure of his own authority and therefore cannot be omnipotent, but relatively or nigh-omnipotent. It all comes down to the writers and if they write themselves into a hole, or make contradictions and inconsistencies... but then you have George Rucka saying there is an unspoken rule that God sits above all others and then there is everything beneath.. so I'm not sure what to make of the Presence. Maybe it's just a form or a portion of the actual Yahweh/the one above all used to communicate and interact with the characters and beings that are all beneath him. I am to believe Yahweh/The Creator/The One Above All is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent in the DCU as is TOAA in the Marvel Universe until there is sufficient evidence stating otherwise.

#28 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan wins.

#29 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan. Pretty obvious.

#30 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is the Thought Robot even here?

The Living Tribunal, Protégé & Scathan debate was already sorted in the Protégé story arc.

Protégé copied the Living tribunal's powers and then Scathan disapproved him.

So Scathan wins or though technically Protégé is really the most powerful here.

#31 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan

#32 Edited by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Protégé is full of pis from alternate reality...< Scathan < LT < Thought robot

#33 Edited by lol (4050 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2 said:

Protégé is full of pis from alternate reality...< Scathan < LT < Thought robot

lol, no way, TR isnt the most powerful here

#34 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: in theory he actually is. but he is not for reasons unknown. he should be above almost all characters in stories though.

I consider him to be on or above beings like infinity, imperiex, and galactus though, even though I think I am wrong. MPD is a b***h.

#35 Edited by Superman19 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought Robot

#36 Posted by lol (4050 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: in theory he actually is. but he is not for reasons unknown. he should be above almost all characters in stories though.

I consider him to be on or above beings like infinity, imperiex, and galactus though, even though I think I am wrong. MPD is a b***h.

Final Crisis was a non-sense story like the arc with Protege and Scathan characters who stay here yes Mandrakk eat histories and TR beat him....

#37 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: and because we take scathan and protege seriously, TR should be taken seriously too, which is why he stomps. the badly written marvel characters are, but the badly written DC one is not. that is kind of ridiculous.

#38 Posted by lol (4050 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: doesnt matter i never said i take seriously scathan and protege and the story with mandrakk doesnt have sense either and not TR and all dies in this battle im not sure this even is a battle with 3 characters featless and write badly as hell

#39 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: not you, many others do.

#40 Edited by kgb725 (5999 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#41 Posted by DothThouEvenLift (209 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is scathan and thought robot doing here?? Protege wins depending on how much powers he mimics..

#42 Edited by TheGoddamnMasterChief (337 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins. You know it makes sense.

#43 Posted by DothThouEvenLift (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@recordkeeper said:

Scathan wins, he's was shown above LT & that he can contain Protege w/LT power also...

ThoughtArmour is the weak link, it's only a Multiversal Power where other guys are Omniversal Powers, it does'nt even belong here...

Also wrong whoever said Presence was Far above Mandrake or Armour, Presence actually feared Mandrakk that's why he sent Spectre/Radiant/Michael & heavens army to help stop him, he had possability of takeing over...

All scathan did was give a thumbs up.. That doesn't even count..

#44 Edited by ShootingNova (15656 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, Scathan, but the writing was stupid enough. Protege could replicate LT's powers, but then he couldn't replicate Scathan, who basically voted Protege off, and that was that. He couldn't even offer a fight.

#45 Posted by lol (4050 posts) - - Show Bio