Thought Robot Vs Insane Genis-Vell

• 100 results
Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Random encounter that takes place on neutral ground. Both are at full power. Win by any means except BFR. Who wins and why?

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Newblood2333

IGV has this. He destroyed and recreated the multiverse (regardless of If, or how much, help he actually received). One blast from his gun destroyed everything. TR was almost completely destroyed by the power of less than a galaxy exploding, the heat of 4 billion suns or something, which means he wouldn’t be able to take a hit from IGV.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insane Genis-Vell for the win

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

TR

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis based off feats

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Newblood2333

Genis wrecks the thought robot. He destroyed the multiverse why the TR hasn't shown any feats remotely close.

Felt like bumping :)

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By KingOfKings1

TR stomps

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Genis-Vell curbstomps.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IGV wins

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is "curb stomping" anyone here. Insane Genis allied himself with another abstract, Entrophy and was helped by his power. Also, Eternity wanted to die in that arc, IIRC. Anyone have any scans for this whole "destroyed the multiverse" thing?

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot..

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@ordinaryalan: Genis-Vell destroyed the multiverse himself, he and Entrophy then recreated it together. Killmall explains it on a few other Insane-Genis Vell threads.

I don't have the scans because I am on my phone, but you can google another one of his threads to find them.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Nah, it was never his own power. He had an Entrophy amped gun and then after Eternity willingly died, Entrophy took his place and recreated the universe with a small discharge of power provided by Genis. Genis is nowhere near multiversal.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RealityWarper

@ordinaryalan: Genis-Vell destroyed the multiverse himself, he and Entrophy then recreated it together. Killmall explains it on a few other Insane-Genis Vell threads.

I don't have the scans because I am on my phone, but you can google another one of his threads to find them.

It was close to happen a second time but Zemo stopped Genis-Vell from destroying the Universe.

Nor Though Robot, nor Mandrakk are close to that level of power.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: DING DING DING! We have a winner! I have seen the scans multiple times. IGV is dope, but he used Entropy's power to re-create the universe, he just used a little energy discharge with Entropy's help to get it started.

He also didn't destroy the universe, Eternity died and thus literally, eternity ended.

TR existed outside of all 52 DC multiverses, in the overvoid, outside of the germ world's perception of time and space. IGV existed within one single universe, and would be a germ to TR.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: It was never stated on panel that Entrophy empowered his gun. His gun draws its power from Genis, Genis destroyed him on his own. Eternity didn't want to die, he just didn't care if he lived. The multiverse was destroyed by Genis's, and then recreated by the both of them.

Even if you don't want to comprehend the facts, and you want to believe it was the universe, it is still more than enough power to take down TR.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insane Genis Vell still wins this fight.. at least until TR gets more battle feats. Beating Mandrakk, who is very inconsistant, doesn't count as a real feat.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insane Genis Vell still wins this fight.. at least until TR gets more battle feats. Beating Mandrakk, who is very inconsistant, doesn't count as a real feat.

Mandrakk didn't destroy any universes under his own powers.

He had a large army of Ghosts and Destroyers which attacked each Universes from the Bleed in order to destroy them.

Nor Mandrakk, nor Though Robot are close to be universal threats.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@the_imperator: being as big as limbo isn't exactly a battle feat. Besides, he was damaged beyond repair by Mandrakk, who had the power of 100 billion Suns IIRC. That's about the power of a solar system. So Genis would take him out with a single bast.

Besides, Genis destroyed the multiverse, not just the universe. So it's really one sided

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Lol, let me edit my post. I wrote it as if Mandrakk was the one fighting Genesis Vel.

@realitywarper said:
@thorboy2221 said:

He had a large army of Ghosts and Destroyers which attacked each Universes from the Bleed in order to destroy them.

Unless I'm missing something, Thought Robot Superman actually dwarfed Limbo which he was looking at from the outside (so massively bigger than universes). In addition, Mandrakk was using the story itself to attack Superman in their original fight, which is really what makes him a threat. Without Genesis-Vel having story manipulation, Thought Robot Superman should be able to continually get better as the fight goes on. Heck, that was his stated power set, and Mandrakk's, to be able to adapt as the story goes and get stronger, always one upping the opponent. Now, I would not assume that would apply to everything, that is in fact an NLF, but it's a thing up to an extent.

It's 10 billion suns, and Mandrakk says that right after saying he's also hitting Superman with the blood of 52 universes. Mandrakk may have just been throwing around impressive sounding numbers to sound threatening, 'cause he also says there's poison in his eyes as he shoots laser beams out of them. He seems to be a bit poetic in how he describes things. And while he says his Destroyers are targetting Superman's universe, he just wasn't doing it himself because he was fighting Superman.

Question. As the entire dialogue, tour, and fight in the Monitor Sphere and in Limbo took place in the space of a heartbeat or two of Lois, does that mean that the Thought Robot is that fast on that kind of level?

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: 1) His size isn't a battle feat. It's his durability that is in question. Thought Robot should be able to, like you said, but that would just be based off assumptions and implied power, not actual feats.

2) It's stated on panel so we have to go with it. The blood of 52 universes doesn't prove anything however. We don't know how big the universes were, they could have been really small. So to say other wise without knowing would just be an assumption.

3) Not sure about your question. However, TR didn't seem to have any speed advantage. The time could have just been more slowly where the battle was going down, as apposed to our normal timeline. I have seen this happen a few times in marvel.

Besides, Genis blew up the multiverse, which is still above anything the TR showed. The TR wouldn't of even been able to hurt God Mode Genis Vell, because he took the multiverse exploding with him in the middle of it, without being injured. He is far above TR here.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Lol, let me edit my post. I wrote it as if Mandrakk was the one fighting Genesis Vel.

@realitywarper said:
@thorboy2221 said:

Unless I'm missing something, Thought Robot Superman actually dwarfed Limbo which he was looking at from the outside (so massively bigger than universes). In addition, Mandrakk was using the story itself to attack Superman in their original fight, which is really what makes him a threat. Without Genesis-Vel having story manipulation, Thought Robot Superman should be able to continually get better as the fight goes on. Heck, that was his stated power set, and Mandrakk's, to be able to adapt as the story goes and get stronger, always one upping the opponent. Now, I would not assume that would apply to everything, that is in fact an NLF, but it's a thing up to an extent.

1) TR said "That's how Limbo is looking from here". He just look at the Limbo which is very far away.

2) There is no story manipulation powers. Grant Morisson just wrote a meta-fiction (even he don't like this definition) and used some literary device to do so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metafiction

Metafiction is a literary device used to self-consciously and systematically draw attention to a work's status as an artifact. It poses questions about the relationship between fiction and reality, usually using irony and self-reflection. It can be compared to presentational theatre, which does not let the audience forget it is viewing a play; metafiction forces readers to be aware that they are reading a fictional work.

Devices

Common metafictive devices in literature include:

• A story about a writer who creates a story
  • A story that features itself (as a narrative or as a physical object) as its own prop or MacGuffin
  • A story containing another work of fiction within itself
  • A story addressing the specific conventions of story, such as title, character conventions, paragraphing or plots
  • A novel where the narrator intentionally exposes him or herself as the author of the story
  • A book in which the book itself seeks interaction with the reader
  • A story in which the readers of the story itself force the author to change the story
  • Narrative footnotes, which continue the story while commenting on it
  • A story in which the characters are aware that they are in a story
  • A story in which the characters make reference to the author or his previous work
  • These elements of metafiction are similar to devices used in metacinematic techniques.

This can be related in O'Briens book, "The Things They Carried" in the section called How to Tell a True War Story.

What you are mixing with powers are just literary devices.

It's 10 billion suns, and Mandrakk says that right after saying he's also hitting Superman with the blood of 52 universes. Mandrakk may have just been throwing around impressive sounding numbers to sound threatening, 'cause he also says there's poison in his eyes as he shoots laser beams out of them. He seems to be a bit poetic in how he describes things. And while he says his Destroyers are targetting Superman's universe, he just wasn't doing it himself because he was fighting Superman.

1) That's clearly poetic / hyperbolic.

2) Mandrakk don't have the power to destroy an Universe by himself. He never displayed it. Superman & Ultraman becomes TR at the very end of the story.

Question. As the entire dialogue, tour, and fight in the Monitor Sphere and in Limbo took place in the space of a heartbeat or two of Lois, does that mean that the Thought Robot is that fast on that kind of level?

Where did you get that idea ?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: 1) His size isn't a battle feat. It's his durability that is in question. Thought Robot should be able to, like you said, but that would just be based off assumptions and implied power, not actual feats.

2) It's stated on panel so we have to go with it. The blood of 52 universes doesn't prove anything however. We don't know how big the universes were, they could have been really small. So to say other wise without knowing would just be an assumption.

3) Not sure about your question. However, TR didn't seem to have any speed advantage. The time could have just been more slowly where the battle was going down, as apposed to our normal timeline. I have seen this happen a few times in marvel.

Besides, Genis blew up the multiverse, which is still above anything the TR showed. The TR wouldn't of even been able to hurt God Mode Genis Vell, because he took the multiverse exploding with him in the middle of it, without being injured. He is far above TR here.

1) Size matters though, in that if you can produce enough explosive power to destroy hamster, but just the hamster, that explosive power may not be able to kill something 20 times bigger than a hamster that is also armored.

2) Wait, you're saying the DC multiverse is only the size of a galaxy?

3) Mandrakk says their fight is taking place between "now" and Lois's final heartbeat, and IIRC didn't he get back right after he left, as if no time had past.

1) TR said "That's how Limbo is looking from here". He just look at the Limbo which is very far away.

2) There is no story manipulation powers. Grant Morisson just wrote a meta-fiction (even he don't like this definition) and used some literary device to do so.

2) Mandrakk don't have the power to destroy an Universe by himself. He never displayed it. Superman & Ultraman becomes TR at the very end of the story.

1) He doesn't look that far from limbo, looks as if he is touching it

2) Ok? Shouldn't characters created with meta-fictional literary devices be allowed to use their meta-fictional "abilities" in the context of a fight like this? Thought Robot Superman gets more powerful as the "story" continues, shouldn't that apply here?

2) Didn't Mandrakk not actually appear till Superman/Ultraman got into the Monitor Sphere? Alright, I'll concede this, you are correct, there's no evidence he can destroy even a universe on his own.

Alright, much as I hate to say it, I will concede. TR Superman doesn't have the feats to win this, and I guess I place a greater stock in "meta" abilities than other people here.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper said:

1) He doesn't look that far from limbo, looks as if he is touching it

2) Ok? Shouldn't characters created with meta-fictional literary devices be allowed to use their meta-fictional "abilities" in the context of a fight like this? Thought Robot Superman gets more powerful as the "story" continues, shouldn't that apply here?

2) Didn't Mandrakk not actually appear till Superman/Ultraman got into the Monitor Sphere? Alright, I'll concede this, you are correct, there's no evidence he can destroy even a universe on his own.

Alright, much as I hate to say it, I will concede. TR Superman doesn't have the feats to win this, and I guess I place a greater stock in "meta" abilities than other people here.

1) He is not touching it. He does exactly the same than someone seeing a Movie in 3D. He is trying to "reach" what he is seeing with his finger. That doesn't mean that he can.

2) The point is that a literary device isn't a power so no you can't consider this as an ability. Moreover if you want to apply the full context Though Robot is only designed to stop Mandrakk, by this logic he would be useless against any other opponent.

3) The point is that the first Mandrakk rely on an immense army of Ghosts and Destroyers to attack the Universes. An Universal-threat like the Phoenix Force or Genis-Vell can destroy entire Universes under their own powers.

The characters that breaks the fourth wall are actually in a meta-fiction but we can't take this seriously, escpecially in the battle forum.

Exemples : Lobo, The Mask, Deadpool...

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Destructive Capacity: Megaverse Level+

Range: Megaversal

Strength: Immeasurable (held the multiverse in his hand)

Speed: Immeasurable (above and beyond time and space)

Durability: Megaverse Level+

Stamina: Infinite

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Whats with the Thought Robot is big argument? Hank Pym can outgrow the universe, too, but that doesn't make him as powerful as the abstracts, who have that size as well.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot dies

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats with the Thought Robot is big argument? Hank Pym can outgrow the universe, too, but that doesn't make him as powerful as the abstracts, who have that size as well.

Though Robot is 20 meters tall... ^^

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought robot easily

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought robot easily

Feats for Though Robot besides beating Mandrakk at the cost of his "life" ?

Knowing that Mandrakk isn't a threat to the Universe without his army...

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Luda12331

@thebestofthebest: This is actually wrong. TR doesn't have a single feat that makes him megaversal. And his durability wasnt impressive either.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@luda12331:okey man , Thought that was His power set ..

So Sentry Stalemating GV was a Pure PIS ?

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Sentry stalemated Photon.

Legacy< Captain Marvel< Photon< Post Insane Genis Vell <<<<<<<<<<< Mad God Genis.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Sentry stalemated Photon.

Legacy< Captain Marvel< Photon< Post Insane Genis Vell <<<<<<<<<<< Mad God Genis.

Photon is the one merged with the nega-bands.

Imo he is Genis at the top of his powers.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Luda12331

@realitywarper: He could be. However, his run with the Thunderbols was cut really short well before we could see how powerful he really was. He was resisting HOM Wanda powers during the entirety of thunderbolts #11, so that was really impressive. Plus he was going to destroy the universe. So who knows.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: He could be. However, his run with the Thunderbols was cut really short well before we could see how powerful he was really was. He was resisting HOM Wanda powers during the entirety of thunderbolts #11, so that was really impressive. Plus he was going to destroy the universe. So who knows.

Clearly.

No Caption Provided

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@realitywarperOkey thanks but the last u showed scans u said Photon was Universal .. u where debating against tnsor or whatever his name ?

@luda12331: Yeah thanks for that ^^ , Isn't photon Universal ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't TR survived & with stand the Heat of 2 Billions suns ? with stand Story Manipulation ? and his Adaptation abilities are Insane & ! like The Strongest His opponent get the Strongest he get's ! and He contain 52 universes in his blood ? :l

No Caption Provided

"The stronger he becomes, the stronger I become to oppose him. And vice versa."

Isn't the only thing which was able to end Mandraak was him falling into the Megaversal+ Over-Monitor/Primal Monitor ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So in order to defeat the Thought robot is Launching Megaversal Attack to destroy him ?

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Luda12331

@thebestofthebest:

Yeah thanks for that ^^ , Isn't photon Universal ?

Yes, a few people were able to see into his future. Each person seen how Photon would ultimately destroy the universe. That is why PIS was introduced to get rid of him.

Didn't TR survived & with stand the Heat of 2 Billions suns ? with stand Story Manipulation ? and his Adaptation abilities are Insane & ! like The Strongest His opponent get the Strongest he get's ! and He contain 52 universes in his blood ?

The heat of 2 billion suns is an attack with the power less than a solar system. To give you an idea, the milky way has about 10 billion stars, our galaxy has about 400 billion stars, and there are an infinite number of galaxies in a universe, and infinite number of universes in a muliverse's (in Marvel). TR never showed the ability to adapt to anyone about this power level. To suspect something different, especially when he was damaged beyond repair in this fight, would just be speculation. Containing the blood of universes doesn't equate to power IMO. It's the TR's durability, and low feats, that I always question.

Isn't the only thing which was able to end Mandraak was him falling into the Megaversal+ Over-Monitor/Primal Monitor?

Did it suggest that it is the only way to kill Mandrakk? Mandrakk didn't show the durabilty to suggest he could withstand IGV's power. I still don't see the megaversal attack you are taking about.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luda12331: Thanks man , But why in His power set there is Megaversal+ :l , Didn't he fall into that void and with stand it ?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TR stomp.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Luda12331

@thebestofthebest said:

@luda12331: Thanks man , But why in His power set there is Megaversal+ :l , Didn't he fall into that void and with stand it ?

Maybe I am missing something. How does him falling into the void make him Megaversal+?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TR