Thor(Warrior Madness) vs Superman(Bloodlusted)

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By demonyusuke713

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave: the only thing supes have on thor is spped but that a nonfactor since he can react to ftl object or ppl look if a magic dagger can stab him why cant a magic hammer flatten his face

Do you have any actual scans of feats or Thor supposed FTL reaction times because nothing you've written has convinced me otherwise

no no scans but i will say this thor has fought faster then light characters like silver surfer and others now ofcourse your gonna say silver surfer was slowing down or something this is untrue in the fight we see that both are going there full speed we can tell by illustration and by the fact we know these characters powers the comic dnt have to narrate how fast they are going like dc does marvel never really did that cuz stan makes it a rule not to dumb down words nor to always state how fast and such as if the fans are idiots and dnt know these characters speed. Now you and many others are going to bring up the quote from thor admitting logan is faster fair enough but we can easily bring up his quote of being able to see things and react to ftl object easily reason y he countered quicksilver like he was nothing. But not only has he countered quicksilver but silversurfer and other heralds and characters. In comics a characters quotes and feats are inconsistent the most inconsistent character of all history is superman so lets not go down the road of low balling. Now looking at the fact that thor can ract to ftl and he is probably physically stronger then good ol supes what makes you think superman wins. Thor has mljonir if that hammer evn so much touches suoes his bones are gone if it hits his head or face he's dead and he can fry supes with electricity. There is also the fact that while holding back thor is about supes level maybe higher maybe lower but Thor's true strength is said to be so overwhelming that he can destroy the solar system with ease. Superman has to charge in the sun to even get half of that power and its gonna be more then a few days. Now the solar system busting thing has never been shown but it has been mentioned more then once in comics and in the database. As for warriors madness now this we have seen in the comics but very rarely I got a book laying around here somewhere with him using it well it does what every one going for Thor has said it amps him 10x his current power in the comic he used it on earth fighting off an army of undead. This is when he was young and before tony and the avengers was even thought of but he used it to animate this robotic like monster armor and fought for years by himself. He told the humans to stand clear cuz warriors madness makes him lose control and attack everyone on the field. Fact is in these comic matchups you got to use logic and apply it to real life feats in comics are mostly done for plot like supes pulling planets or going back in time but you use their top speed feat and strength and apply it. Superman has a weakness to magic and electricity if a magic sword can impale him whats to stop a magic hammer from flattening his head nothing thor just needs one shot and supes is down

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave: the only thing supes have on thor is spped but that a nonfactor since he can react to ftl object or ppl look if a magic dagger can stab him why cant a magic hammer flatten his face

Do you have any actual scans of feats or Thor supposed FTL reaction times because nothing you've written has convinced me otherwise

no no scans but i will say this thor has fought faster then light characters like silver surfer and others now ofcourse your gonna say silver surfer was slowing down or something this is untrue in the fight we see that both are going there full speed we can tell by illustration and by the fact we know these characters powers the comic dnt have to narrate how fast they are going like dc does marvel never really did that cuz stan makes it a rule not to dumb down words nor to always state how fast and such as if the fans are idiots and dnt know these characters speed/ Now you and many others are going to bring up the quote from thor admitting logan is faster fair enough but we can easily bring up his quote of being able to see things and react to ftl object easily reason y he countered quicksilver like he was nothing. But not only has he countered quicksilver but silversurfer and other heralds and characters. In comics a characters quotes and feats are inconsistent the most inconsistent character of all history is superman so lets not go down the road of low balling. Now looking at the fact that thor can ract to ftl and he is probably physically stronger then good ol supes what makes you think superman wins. Thor has mljonir if that hammer evn so much touches suoes his bones are gone if it hits his head or face he's dead and he can fry supes with electricity. There is also the fact that while holding back thor is about supes level maybe higher maybe lower but Thor's true strength is said to be so overwhelming that he can destroy the solar system with ease. Superman has to charge in the sun to even get half of that power and its gonna be more then a few days. Now the solar system busting thing has never been shown but it has been mentioned more then once in comics and in the database. As for warriors madness now this we have seen in the comics but very rarely I got a book laying around here somewhere with him using it well it does what every one going for Thor has said it amps him 10x his current power in the comic he used it on earth fighting off an army of undead. This is when he was young and before tony and the avengers was even thought of but he used it to animate this robotic like monster armor and fought for years buy himself. He told the humans to stand clear cuz warriors madness makes him lose control and attack everyone on the field. Fact is in these comic matchups you got to use logic and apply it to real life feats in comics are mostly done for plot like supes pulling planets or going back in time but you use their top speed feat and strength and apply it> Superman has a weakness to magic and electricity if a magic sword can impale him whats to stop a magic hammer from flattening his head nothing thor just needs one shot and supes is down

Like I've said already, I've explained your points too many times to bother doing so again

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

no no scans but i will say this thor has fought faster then light characters like silver surfer and others now ofcourse your gonna say silver surfer was slowing down or something this is untrue in the fight we see that both are going there full speed we can tell by illustration and by the fact we know these characters powers the comic dnt have to narrate how fast they are going like dc does marvel never really did that cuz stan makes it a rule not to dumb down words nor to always state how fast and such as if the fans are idiots and dnt know these characters speed/ Now you and many others are going to bring up the quote from thor admitting logan is faster fair enough but we can easily bring up his quote of being able to see things and react to ftl object easily reason y he countered quicksilver like he was nothing. But not only has he countered quicksilver but silversurfer and other heralds and characters. In comics a characters quotes and feats are inconsistent the most inconsistent character of all history is superman so lets not go down the road of low balling. Now looking at the fact that thor can ract to ftl and he is probably physically stronger then good ol supes what makes you think superman wins. Thor has mljonir if that hammer evn so much touches suoes his bones are gone if it hits his head or face he's dead and he can fry supes with electricity. There is also the fact that while holding back thor is about supes level maybe higher maybe lower but Thor's true strength is said to be so overwhelming that he can destroy the solar system with ease. Superman has to charge in the sun to even get half of that power and its gonna be more then a few days. Now the solar system busting thing has never been shown but it has been mentioned more then once in comics and in the database. As for warriors madness now this we have seen in the comics but very rarely I got a book laying around here somewhere with him using it well it does what every one going for Thor has said it amps him 10x his current power in the comic he used it on earth fighting off an army of undead. This is when he was young and before tony and the avengers was even thought of but he used it to animate this robotic like monster armor and fought for years buy himself. He told the humans to stand clear cuz warriors madness makes him lose control and attack everyone on the field. Fact is in these comic matchups you got to use logic and apply it to real life feats in comics are mostly done for plot like supes pulling planets or going back in time but you use their top speed feat and strength and apply it> Superman has a weakness to magic and electricity if a magic sword can impale him whats to stop a magic hammer from flattening his head nothing thor just needs one shot and supes is down

Like I've said already, I've explained your points too many times to bother doing so again

i haven't seen any of your points and the only points i see in this thread is that supes is faster but this isn't necessarily true we seen thor plenty of times going ftl and reacting to ftl beings that being said we shouldnt even look at speed cuz they both negate each other in that regard but weaknesses and this is the deciding factor thor holds 2 things that can seriously hurt him one of which = game over if he is hit in a vital spot if the battle was placed irl of course in comics supes will be able to take a hit in a vital spot y a magic weapon which defy all logic but irl supes vs thor thor beats him one clunk on the head with the hammer or if he just fry him supes is gone

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By pein2010

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

i haven't seen any of your points and the only points i see in this thread is that supes is faster but this isn't necessarily true we seen thor plenty of times going ftl and reacting to ftl beings that being said we shouldnt even look at speed cuz they both negate each other in that regard but weaknesses and this is the deciding factor thor holds 2 things that can seriously hurt him one of which = game over if he is hit in a vital spot if the battle was placed irl of course in comics supes will be able to take a hit in a vital spot y a magic weapon which defy all logic but irl supes vs thor thor beats him one clunk on the head with the hammer or if he just fry him supes is gone

scans or gtfo

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pein2010 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

scans or gtfo

This ^. This is why I wish there were a dislike button or a spam button like on youtube, but then again, it would get abused by people -.- Some people just refuse to accept that they can be wrong.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i don't have scans either but doesn't warrior madness multiply thors power by like 100 or something? thor vs supes is already a debate so shouldn't this be a stomp?

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pein2010 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@dondave said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

scans or gtfo

lol what your mad i proven with logic that thor wins logic points to him you've seen scans of thor going ftl and going toe to toe with ftl characters you've seen all of this and refuse to believe only taking one quote form thor but not the other how does that work one time thor said logan was faster the other he states he can in fact react ftl and see things going ftl if you want to low ball there are plenty inconsistencies with supes i can name does that make him slow no thats just the writer so speed isnt the issue its durability who wins and thor wins thor just has to get him one time and its over look if dians magic tiara can cut his throat wat makes you think thors hammer cant flatten him

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

i don't have scans either but doesn't warrior madness multiply thors power by like 100 or something? thor vs supes is already a debate so shouldn't this be a stomp?

it does not increase his speed or durability. It means an imp from sups will kill him instantly

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

THOR.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wolverine08: SUPERMAN

1. Tugs around hundreds of Planets when he was Superboy. (Pre-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

2. Uses his Super Breath to push the Earth back into orbit when he was a Teenager. (Pre-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

3. With Super Speed Drills into a Planet and cut's it in half and then uses his Heat Vision to create a life giving atmosphere. (Pre-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

4. Heat's up the Planet Earth from 200,000 miles away. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

5. Incinerates an entire army of Doomsday clones with his Heat Vision. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

6. Uses his Heat Vision to power up Planetary engines. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

7. Flies through 2 Black Holes. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

8. Bathes in the core of the Sun for 15 minutes. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

9. Creates Ice-Pellets capable of hurting Darkseid. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

10. Blitzes an Imperiex Probe and cracks it's armour. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

11. Blitzes Mongul and nearly beats him to Death. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

12. Hold's a mini Black-Hole in his hand. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

13. Pushes a growing Star with a Solar System rotating around it away from Earth. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

14. Inside something the size of Jupiter he was pushing against the gears and pulling against the chains which he breaks and frees himself. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

15. A depowered Superman KO's a depowered Hulk. (Post-Crisis)

No Caption Provided

16. Bench presses the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight with no Sun Light. (New 52)

No Caption Provided

17. Obliterates a Mountain like it was nothing. (New 52)

No Caption Provided

18. Moving so fast people can barely see him and he's saving people and trying to figure out what's causing them to jump off the building all at the same time. (New 52)

No Caption Provided

19. Hit's H'EL so hard the planet Earth shakes and you can hear the Shock-waves of the punches all the way in Space. (New 52)

No Caption Provided

20. While the JLA and JL are fighting Superman hit's the ground so hard he sends them all flying and they cease there battle. (New 52)

No Caption Provided

He did all of this without being Sun Dipped, Blood Lusted or even Amped most of these feats he was holding back or barely even trying etc.... I think you got the point by now :)

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way you want it too. The Warriors madness would make Thor beefy enough to slug it out with Superman. But Hulk did beat the crap out of Thor in WM, but Hulk is a different animal because of his rage factor.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way you want it too. The Warriors madness would make Thor beefy enough to slug it out with Superman. But Hulk did beat the crap out of Thor in WM, but Hulk is a different animal because of his rage factor.

It won't increase SPEED or DURABILITY. IMP from sup will kill him in 1 sec

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman will always slaughter a normal/WM Thor.

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since we're going all feat fest here, might as well post this:

Mjolnir described as able to destroy planets as if they where pebbles.
Mjolnir described as able to destroy planets as if they where pebbles.
Thor can fight for a loooooooooooong time.
Thor can fight for a loooooooooooong time.
Young Thor making a planet that is completely dead rain fire and throwing a brick made out of neutron star like if it was a baseball.
Young Thor making a planet that is completely dead rain fire and throwing a brick made out of neutron star like if it was a baseball.
Thor making a Cosmic Hurricane with the winds of a thousand worlds.
Thor making a Cosmic Hurricane with the winds of a thousand worlds.
Once again, surrounds the entire planet with a storm.
Once again, surrounds the entire planet with a storm.
Lifting (along with Beta Ray Bill) the entire Asgard.
Lifting (along with Beta Ray Bill) the entire Asgard.
Escaping a black hole while carrying Rulk
Escaping a black hole while carrying Rulk
Making a Quantum Tsunami that tears through ten thousand gods and reality itself.
Making a Quantum Tsunami that tears through ten thousand gods and reality itself.
Thor defeating The Void (The uncontrolled part of The Sentry, a known Superman inspired hero)
Thor defeating The Void (The uncontrolled part of The Sentry, a known Superman inspired hero)
Time Travel shenanigans? DUAL MJOLNIR ACTION
Time Travel shenanigans? DUAL MJOLNIR ACTION

And then comes this KILLER feats:

Sutur forged his sword (Twilight Sword) from the core of the galaxy (a supermasive black hole), not only has Thor blocked it with Mjolnir, he has lifed and thrown it, and in a modern issue, broken it with Mjolnir and Loki's shadow blade.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16128892/Thor-Zone-015.jpg.html

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThrowHurtsSurtur1.jpg

http://s779.photobucket.com/user/R-O-G/media/Thor/ThrowHurtsSurtur2.jpg.html

No Caption Provided

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If the hype is true about Warrior Madness, Thor has an overwhelming physical advantage, strength wise. Of course, I wonder if Superman couldn't use his speed to heatvision lobotomy Thor. Thor wins if that fails.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the hype is true about Warrior Madness, Thor has an overwhelming physical advantage, strength wise. Of course, I wonder if Superman couldn't use his speed to heatvision lobotomy Thor. Thor wins if that fails.

Thor has hung out in a star w/o harm, besides his hammer would absorb and redirect it back.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By TifaLockhart

Superman's heatvision can hurt himself and it slagged Major Force. Thor wouldn't have time to spin Mjolnir to block.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's heatvision can hurt himself and it slagged Major Force. Thor wouldn't have time to spin Mjolnir to block.

Why not?

No Caption Provided

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nefaria is talking in that scan. Prove he was using his full speed.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nefaria is talking in that scan. Prove he was using his full speed.

Are you kidding me? If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend Thor can't block beams coming from one's eyes, you are more than welcome. He's clearing doing it in the scan. Talking is included for us, the reader, for the sake of plot.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By TifaLockhart

@green_skaar: he can block beams, if they're being telegraphed. "My laservision will cut you in half" is announcing his next move, and the fact that he's talking means Thor had time to hear his speech.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: he can block beams, if they're being telegraphed. "My laservision will cut you in half" is announcing his next move, and the fact that he's talking means Thor had time to hear his speech.

Geez, anything to discredit Thor!

The scan shows him shooting beams and talking at the same time. It doesn't show Nefaria talking THAN Thor swinging his hammer THAN Nefaria shooting beams as you seem to be suggesting.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: fine. If we're to take it at face value, Nefaria's eyebeams aren't faster than sound.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pein2010:

It will increase his durability for sure, especially in a slug fest. And thors magical hammer is a much better trump card than anything superman has. I like superman better than Thor but have to admit a god blast from Thor would kill superman defiantly, worse than how dd killed him.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By pein2010

@pein2010:

It will increase his durability for sure, especially in a slug fest. And thors magical hammer is a much better trump card than anything superman has. I like superman better than Thor but have to admit a god blast from Thor would kill superman defiantly, worse than how dd killed him.

no it did not. give a scan proving that it increases durability. in this thread, there are 1 or 2 times we mentioned this.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should win here

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes at best can bust a planet, Thor has taken the weight of 20 as well as the pressure of a Neutron star without harm. Regular, bloodlusted Thor will beat Supes, Warrior Madness Thor stomps. Mjolnir allows him to BFR Supes, or drain his energy or just knock him clean out, or to hit him with the rarely used anti-matter beam. Even with just strength he'd kill Supes. As far as speed goes, Thor can react to Surfer and can impress Adam Warlock with his speed as well as catch Hermes, Supes will not be so fast he can't react. He may get a 2-1 or even 4-1 ratio in physcial hits in combat, but in WM Thor would still win regardless.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: BFR only works if characters cannot return. Can Mjolnir now trap people in a different dimension? Also, Thor almost never uses his energy drain, and I have yet to see him use it on a person, e.g. Sentry and Hulk should get trashed 10/10 by thor with that power, but they don't. That's an assumption you can't make unless you have scans, which I would love to see, of him using it on a person.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: BFR only works if characters cannot return. Can Mjolnir now trap people in a different dimension? Also, Thor almost never uses his energy drain, and I have yet to see him use it on a person, e.g. Sentry and Hulk should get trashed 10/10 by thor with that power, but they don't. That's an assumption you can't make unless you have scans, which I would love to see, of him using it on a person.

Yes, to my knowledge Mjolnir can trap people in different dimensiosn, or at least dump them there. And Supes has no way to return. He could also dump Supes in a blackhole or a red sun for similar effect. Also, Supes doesn't really speed blitz that much either, certainly not at FTL speeds, and I thought vs. threads made characters fight to the best of their ability? Plus....if it comes down to it, and Thor can't put him away, PIS and maybe CIS aside, he should obviously drain him. As for him doing it on a person, let me see:

No Caption Provided

That seems to be an example to me.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor ftw

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This never ends

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: So wait, Thor should be 10/10 against Sentry and hulk -.-

As a side note, Can you provide context for the scan? And yes, Superman often uses Speed in fights, far more so than most of his counterparts. New 52 even did a full body tackle on H'el. Making Characters fight at their best is one thing, it's another to assume he can drain Supes if he hasn't shown that capability against others. If your scan is genuine, that's a totally valid response.

whatitdoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so many superman fan boys are mad LOL

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayfournines

ah, the never ending debate

Lol...I know

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mad bro? YOU MAD?!

Yeah. You mad.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Superman has been tagged by a lot of people who aren't light speed folk. Aquaman can send Superman flying, and his best feat is lifting a cruise ship.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins this with ease. He has 10 times his regular physical attributes in warrior madness state. Superman, as far as I know, has never even busted a planet, something even regular Thor should be able to do since BRB has done it and he is supposedly Thor's equal. Bloodlusted Superman is just an angry Superman whereas Warrior Madness Thor is Thor x10.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#343  Edited By SOG7dc

Thor is still

Too slow for Superman. If this is properly written WM Thor and properly written bloodlusted supes, then sipes would speedblitz takle the into a yellow sun where superman would just wail on him and Thor wouldn't be able to land a punch. I'll put it this way. Mike Tyson coup knock out floors mayweather but mike Tyson is too slow to hit flloyd.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Thor is still

Too slow for Superman. If this is properly written WM Thor and properly written bloodlusted supes, then sipes would speedblitz takle the into a yellow sun where superman would just wail on him and Thor wouldn't be able to land a punch. I'll put it this way. Mike Tyson coup knock out floors mayweather but mike Tyson is too slow to hit flloyd.

Have you seen a Prime Mike? That fight wouldn't even last 10 seconds. A body shot from Tyson would smash Mayweather's ribs and a Head shot would break Mayweather's neck.

Anyway many people without super speed have consistently tagged Superman which is why I think Thor would win.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By XLR87T3
@eternityx said:

@sog7dc said:

Thor is still

Have you seen a Prime Mike? That fight wouldn't even last 10 seconds. A body shot from Tyson would smash Mayweather's ribs and a Head shot would break Mayweather's neck.

Anyway many people without super speed have consistently tagged Superman which is why I think Thor would win.

LOL I think he meant to say Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris. Those guys are definitely too fast for Big ole Mike. Actually...

Loading Video...

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed blitz should be removed from this battle in order to make it fair for Superman, else it's a stomp in favor of Thor.

Superman knocked himself out flying at close to the speed of light into a moon, a blow that Thor could easily with stand. Superman blitzing into Thor would just knock himself out.

Thor can easily 1 shot Superman, he hit Gorr so hard it created a black hole, but like I said above, in order to make the fair fight for Superman, you're gonna have to remove the ability to knock himself out, make it a challenge else it's just spite in favor of the Thunderer.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: no disrespect but have you seen prime flloyd? He does not get hit. Period. He's never been cut. But the slower characters hitting superman can be attributed to any number of things.

1. The fact superman doesn't go faster than sound around populated areas so as not to damage them (or the people)

2. Plain and simple it's just bad writing. Superman has tagged the flash. He has the ability to speedblitz literally everyone he encounters. As I said before he has tagged flash. You think Thor could tag flash?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By eternityx

@sog7dc: Mayweather is about 70 pounds lighter than Iron Mike. Plus everyone gets hit in fights. It doesn't have to be to the face. Also even body shots coming from someone like Mike Tyson to a guy a couple of weight classes below would be enough to knock him out. I don't know why we're even comparing these guys, Mike would clearly kill him especially with such a size advantage.

Anyway Thor has tagged Surfer on multiple occasions and Mjolnir is FTL.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Go etch some

Mayweather fights now! The guy is 42-0 for a reason. All the strength in the world won't help you if you're fighting someone that is a) a better boxer than you. (and flloyd is a boxing savant) and b) someone who is faster than you. Ali proved that to the world time and time again.

But back on supes v thor.

1) I've never seen surfer display any operational combat speed. Sure he can fly from point a to b really fast but can he fight at that speed?

2) even if surfer does fight at highspeeds. That doesn't change the fact that it's bad writing if Thor was able to tag him. Thor has admitted he is slower than wolverine. Cap ha composure he is slow. He was speedblitzed by mongoose. He is just not on supermans level when it comes to combat speed.

3) sure mjolnir is but Thor is not. Mjolnir is just a tool. Show me scans of Thor swinging mjolnir around FTL. Not throwing it FTL but actually using mjolnir FTL. Supermsn is faster by a wide margin