#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is in warrior madness for this entire fight.

Superman is tired of the debating arguments between him and thor and has decided to kill thor no matter what it takes. His determination and desire to kill and win knows no boundaries.

Thor is tired of losing his fights with superman. He goes into a rage unlike any other that puts him into warrior madness and is dead set on killing superman once and for all. He is using mjonir to its greatest potential and is also not willing lose this fight under any circumstances.

This fight takes place in Space

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

ah, the never ending debate

#3 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Thor have the Odinforce and the belt of strength? If not, he still loses. Actually scratch the Belt of Strength, it's still not enough of a boost to help Thor.

#4 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines

ah, the never ending debate

Lol...I know
#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter if he has the Warrior's Madness. He's still just as slow, and his durability is the same. That gives Supes enough time to beat him before he can utilize his added strength.

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW

Doesn't matter if he has the Warrior's Madness. He's still just as slow, and his durability is the same. That gives Supes enough time to beat him before he can utilize his added strength.

Ur wrong about that....in warrior's madness. Thor strength and durability is 10x as strong as normal
#7 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

Ur wrong about that....in warrior's madness. Thor strength and durability is 10x as strong as normal

He'd still be a one thousand tonner going up against someone who breaks planets with his fists.

Thor needs the Odinforce for this fight.

#8 Posted by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give Thor the power gem, the gem of Cyttorak, and the belt of strength first before putting him on Superman's level in punching games.

#10 Posted by pooty (10315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

He'd still be a one thousand tonner going up against someone who breaks planets with his fists.

Thor is a thousand tonner already...... at least. The hundred ton range is as high as the Marvel Stats go. But Thor, Hulk etc are much higher then that. Thor has destroyed planets with one blow also.

#11 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

Thor is a thousand tonner already...... at least. The hundred ton range is as high as the Marvel Stats go. But Thor, Hulk etc are much higher then that. Thor has destroyed planets with one blow also.

Doesn't he need his godblast for that?

#12 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@Guardian_of_Gravity

@pooty said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

I don't think so. I'm not a super expert on thor just yet. But with his strength and durability 10x his normal strength and durability. Supes won't win as easy as ppl think. I need some thor experts on this thread
#13 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe a warrior madness thor stalemated thanos at one point...I'm not entirely sure

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins

#15 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

It will go like this:

Superman immediately speed blitz Thor's face, stunned, Thor is grabbed by Superman by his cape and flown at FTL speeds to the sun where Superman then sun dips and commences to destroy Thor.

#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

Show me where it's said that it increases his durability.

#17 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@Israphael said:

It will go like this:

Superman immediately speed blitz Thor's face, stunned, Thor is grabbed by Superman by his cape and flown at FTL speeds to the sun where Superman then sun dips and commences to destroy Thor.

Because Superman can fight, punch and kick at light speed and doesn't require acceleration............

I got your Bloodlusted Superman right here

#18 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor uses Mjolnir to the best of it's abilities, he will win without Warriors Madness. Mjolnir is much faster, and Thor (not holding back) should be able to hang with Supes in the Strength+Durability department. I have scans proving it if needed.

#19 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@SMDfanboys: One, I said he flies him to the sun at FTL speeds which is he capable of.

They don't show Superman speed blitzing in every panel because that wouldn't be entertaining. Plot purposes entirely.

#20 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

@ndm5 said:

If Thor uses Mjolnir to the best of it's abilities, he will win without Warriors Madness. Mjolnir is much faster, and Thor (not holding back) should be able to hang with Supes in the Strength+Durability department. I have scans proving it if needed.

This.

Vouile

#21 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Israphael said:

@SMDfanboys: One, I said he flies him to the sun at FTL speeds which is he capable of.

They don't show Superman speed blitzing in every panel because that wouldn't be entertaining. Plot purposes entirely.

Is that FTL? I didn't see that in the picture

#22 Posted by Wecumingforuniga (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5 said:

If Thor uses Mjolnir to the best of it's abilities he would still die. Bring up all the plot device powers you want, none of them matter since Thor is too slow to hit freaking Quicksilver, Supes will steamroll him.

#23 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor... welcome to Valhalla!

#24 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

I can't post scans but ill look into the warrior madness thing to make sure I'm right
#25 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

It haven't been clearly stated that his durability increases. Its only been said his strength multiplies by 10. But when thor is seen fighting in this berserk state. It looks like his pain tolerance or durability increases. Usually when someone strength increases their durability usually increases as well. But that's just a speculation...I could be wrong. He almost killed beta ray bill and silver surfer in this state of mind and fought thanos to a stalemate. I think it safe to assume that even though it hasn't been clearly stated....thor durability or pain tolerance increases exponentially as well.
#26 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5: Supes flying to the sun in moments would be FTL.

#27 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Pain tolerance is different than durability. If Thor is bloodlusted (or crazy like he is in Warrior's Madness), he's more likely to shrug off a blow. That doesn't necessarily mean he's more durable.

#28 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW

@ghost_rider1: Pain tolerance is different than durability. If Thor is bloodlusted (or crazy like he is in Warrior's Madness), he's more likely to shrug off a blow. That doesn't necessarily mean he's more durable.

I see what your saying
#29 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said, give Thor the power gem and the belt of Strength, and maybe then we'd have a good fight.

#30 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@Guardian_of_Gravity

As I said, give Thor the power gem and the belt of Strength, and maybe then we'd have a good fight.

I rather thor fight superman with his own power...not with any enhancements like odin force or belt of strength....etc. If superman wins then it goes down as another lost for thor...lol
#31 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Guardian_of_Gravity

I rather thor fight superman with his own power...not with any enhancements like odin force or belt of strength....etc. If superman wins then it goes down as another lost for thor...lol

Thor's thing is that while he can play the ranged game better than Superman can, Superman is just so much faster that Thor won't have time to play the ranged game for very long.

#32 Posted by pooty (10315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_of_Gravity said: @ghost_rider1:

@pooty said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

Do you remember "Blood and Thunder" when Thor went crazy? He beat Silver Surfer, BRB, Drax and adam warlock at the same time. At one point he had BRB on the ground and hit him so hard, that Thor destroyed the planet. and that was regular power blood lusted Thor. He was also able to shrug off blows and energy blast from all those people with no damage at all. Give him 10x his strength and he is a beast.

@ghost_rider1 said:

I believe a warrior madness thor stalemated thanos at one point...I'm not entirely sure

In the story i mentioned above, people THOUGHT he was in warrior's madness but he was just crazy and not holding back. When he fought Thanos(same story) Thor had the power gem not warrior's madness.

#33 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@Guardian_of_Gravity

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Guardian_of_Gravity

Thor's thing is that while he can play the ranged game better than Superman can, Superman is just so much faster that Thor won't have time to play the ranged game for very long.

Thor FTL speed is probably faster than superman. Thor was able to fly faster than the silver surfer. And the surfer surpasses superman. And superman is vulnerable to magic one hit from thor at 10x his normal strength could do it for superman. U can't expect thor to not get one or two hits regardless of superman speed. Gladiator have nanosecond reflexes also but got whooped by thor. Thor chances are really good here.
#34 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty

@Guardian_of_Gravity said: @ghost_rider1:

@pooty said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@blackadamFTW

Do you remember "Blood and Thunder" when Thor went crazy? He beat Silver Surfer, BRB, Drax and adam warlock at the same time. At one point he had BRB on the ground and hit him so hard, that Thor destroyed the planet. and that was regular power blood lusted Thor. He was also able to shrug off blows and energy blast from all those people with no damage at all. Give him 10x his strength and he is a beast.

@ghost_rider1 said:

In the story i mentioned above, people THOUGHT he was in warrior's madness but he was just crazy and not holding back. When he fought Thanos(same story) Thor had the power gem not warrior's madness.

I see...thanks for the info
#35 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wecumingforuniga said:

@ndm5 said:

If Thor uses Mjolnir to the best of it's abilities he would still die. Bring up all the plot device powers you want, none of them matter since Thor is too slow to hit freaking Quicksilver, Supes will steamroll him.

Mjolnir can hit Superman. Thor can command it with his mind, he doesn't need to aim before he throws.

@blackadamFTW said:

@ndm5: Supes flying to the sun in moments would be FTL.

Okay, that is a round about way of saying it... but I will admit it is fast. But you honestly think thor will just be sitting there in those moments? Not hitting him with Mjolnir? which correct me if I am wrong, is Enchanted? Which means Superman's invulnerability won't work? So one hit from Mjolnir, (if it doesn't kill him) will certainly stun him. And allow Thor to get off a God Blast, or follow up with a Mjolnir blitz.

Also, even if Supes gets Thor to a yellow star, couldn't Thor just teleport them to a red star? What happens to the speed advantage then?

Supes and Thor, both have eachother's weakness. Supes=Speed. Thor=Magic. I call it a 50/50 in a fight with no morals. But giving Thor WM, a muderstomp.

And what evidence do you have that superman is more durable/stronger than Thor? Cause both have impressive feats. And the way a few people are talking here, sounds like Supes is the clear victor. Do you. or anyone have scans to prove this?

Thor pushes of the force of a Neutron Star.

Thor can hit Gladiator Kallark, which has shown FTL reaction time
#36 Edited by Wecumingforuniga (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5:

Mjolnir can hit Superman. Thor can command it with his mind, he doesn't need to aim before he throws.

Even if that is the case, by the time Thor hits Superman once, Superman would of hit Thor 15-20 times

Supes and Thor, both have eachother's weakness. Supes=Speed. Thor=Magic

You're right but guess what? Speed beats magic. Flash would beat Doctor Strange because Strange can't react fast enough to use his magic, same concept applies here.

#37 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem is that while WM will give Thor increased strength and pain resistance, it takes away a lot of his varied magical attacks via Mjolnir that could help to defeat Superman because WM Thor is pretty much a Brawl-only fighter.

#38 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5:

Superman pulling a Flash:

Superman vibrating so quickly he turns invisible

Escapes Black Hole

Contains a mini black hole in his hand

Moonbusting with ease

Superman states he's capable of busting a planet with his fists

Heating up a planet with heat vision

Surviving two planets exploding

#39 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio
Mjolnir flies to the farthest reach of the galaxy, and back. In under 60 seconds
#40 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason, i cannot post scans right now. When i click on "From Desktop", It just doesn't do anything.

So i will explain them, and hopefully be able to upload them later.

Thor flies through a Black Hole to save Rulk.

Thor pushes back the World Engine, Which is over powering Yggdrasil (that has the 9 realms connected to it's branch, which means Thor is strong enough to over power the tree AND those realms).

Thor Dents the Silver Surfers head, which is VERY durable. Though it does draw blood.

Summons the Wind from 1000 Worlds.

Throws Mjolnir with enough force, to knock Surtur AND Ymir over at the same time. (Both Skyfathers)

Lifts the Midgard Serpent

Stalemates Hercules in an arm wrestle

Breaks a planet, by hitting Beta Ray Bill (So he is a planet buster, without even trying to be)

As King Thor (But the Odin Force was taken from him currently) and he beats The Thing, and the Hulk at the same time.

Dodges a cursed Mjolnir, that is inches away from his face.

Commands Mjolnir at will.

I have the scans, but can't post them to this thread for some reason. Is there another way i could get them to you?

#41 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wecumingforuniga said:

@ndm5:

Even if that is the case, by the time Thor hits Superman once, Superman would of hit Thor 15-20 times

You're right but guess what? Speed beats magic. Flash would beat Doctor Strange because Strange can't react fast enough to use his magic, same concept applies here.

Wow so wrong. Strange always has Magic Barriers up for that reason. >_>

Anway unless Thor has Odin Force (which he the Stomps Sun Dip Supes) or Rune King (which he stomps Sun Dip Super Boy Prime) then Thor should not have of a chance.

#42 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5: Great strength feats, though a bit inconsistent, but what it comes down to is Thor doesn't have the reaction time or speed to handle a well written BL Supes.

#43 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@Israphael

@ndm5: Great strength feats, though a bit inconsistent, but what it comes down to is Thor doesn't have the reaction time or speed to handle a well written BL Supes.

U maybe right....but thor don't have to hit supes as much as supes must hit thor...superman is vulnerable to magic and if he take one or two direct hits with mjonir who has tons of magic by a warrior madness thor. That could KO superman.
#44 Posted by xMercy (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Like someone said Superman is just as vulnerable as a human would be. It would be a hard fight which could come down to a slugfest, both are at a mental advantage though SM might be able to think more clearly than WM Thor. But WM Thor is 10x stronger than base Thor and SM is blodlusted which is going all out. Superman has a bit of a ranged advantage, BUT Thor has Godblast and can throw Mjolnir, BL SM also has a Speed advantage over Thor which can make a HUGE difference in a battle. Strength wise BS SM and WM Thor I'd say they are Equal though leaning towards WM Thor being a bit stronger. Overall I'd give it to BL Superman because im a fanboy.

xMercy

#45 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor drains Superman's solar energy and beats the living piss out of the depowered Krypton

And yes Thor does have the reaction time to match light speeders, if you need scans for that I'm afraid you shouldn't be debating the subject in the first place : (

#46 Posted by Eliotcabale (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Wecumingforuniga said:

@ndm5:

Anway unless Thor has Odin Force (which he the Stomps Sun Dip Supes) or Rune King (which he stomps Sun Dip Super Boy Prime) then Thor should not have of a chance.

Wow you're so wrong, if he always had magic barriers then he wouldn't have gotten stabbed by a hood ninja. >_<

Also, there's no such thing as sun dipped Superboy Prime, which means you don't have any idea what you're talking about and aren't qualified to post here

Bye

#47 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eliotcabale said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Wecumingforuniga said:

@ndm5:

Wow you're so wrong, if he always had magic barriers then he wouldn't have gotten stabbed by a hood ninja. >_<

Also, there's no such thing as sun dipped Superboy Prime, which means you don't have any idea what you're talking about and aren't qualified to post here

Bye

No need to be rude.

#48 Posted by Eliotcabale (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5 said:

For some reason, i cannot post scans right now. When i click on "From Desktop", It just doesn't do anything.

So i will explain them, and hopefully be able to upload them later.

Thor flies through a Black Hole to save Rulk.

Thor pushes back the World Engine, Which is over powering Yggdrasil (that has the 9 realms connected to it's branch, which means Thor is strong enough to over power the tree AND those realms).

Thor Dents the Silver Surfers head, which is VERY durable. Though it does draw blood.

Summons the Wind from 1000 Worlds.

Throws Mjolnir with enough force, to knock Surtur AND Ymir over at the same time. (Both Skyfathers)

Lifts the Midgard Serpent

Stalemates Hercules in an arm wrestle

Breaks a planet, by hitting Beta Ray Bill (So he is a planet buster, without even trying to be)

As King Thor (But the Odin Force was taken from him currently) and he beats The Thing, and the Hulk at the same time.

Dodges a cursed Mjolnir, that is inches away from his face.

Commands Mjolnir at will.

I have the scans, but can't post them to this thread for some reason. Is there another way i could get them to you?

No need, most of these are out of context anyway

He didn't fly through a black hole to save Rulk, they outside of the event horizon

The world engine isn't 9 realms, stop making things up

The planet Thor broke when he hit Bill was the size of my back yard

Commands Mjolnir at will, too bad his reflexes are still insanely slow

Thor is probably around the same level of strength and durability but it's already been stated, speed kills, and Thor will die against a blood lusted Supes.

#49 Posted by xMercy (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is WM defeated

Beta Ray Bill

SS

Adam Warlock ; He also Stalemated Thanos.

Drax w/ Power Gem. Odin then beat Thanos, which puts WM Above Herald but lower than Skyfathers. Oh no SUPERMAN, nooo!

This battle could be a which one tires out first since WM is temporary. Leaning towards WM Thor nao. Sorry Supes.

#50 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5 said:

QFT