deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By deathsdoor726

@conner_wolf said:

@deathsdoor726: The Void only wanted to die after Robert came out and saw what he did, Thor defeated him before that.

Then that's just a testament to how strong Ares is. After all, he used to be a regular Thor villain.

But Thor still knocked it out.

Thor has also wrecked Hulk. Hell, at one point he nearly killed Hulk with a single strike when he stopped holding back. Hulk is arguably just under Skyfather tier. The fact Hulk fights Thor regularly is not a testament to how weak Thor is-because he's not-it's a testament to how strong Thor is, people just use it as an excuse to put down Thor. Why does that mean Thor is weak? Maybe it just means Hulk is that strong.

And again, you use low-end feats, I can turn that around. How come Superman has trouble with Solomon Grundy or General? How come he has trouble with Lex Luthor or Brainiac? How come he has trouble with freaking Batman? Wonder Woman even slit his throat with her tiara. So please, tell me how Superman's low-end showings are any different from Thor's?

Simple answer, they're not, everyone has low showings, nobody is going to win every single match.

As for Thor and Zeus, Thor was heavily weakened at the time, when they fought with both at full strength, they stalemated for nine months, again, you use a low-end showing to try and put down Thor. Tell me, how come Green Lanterns have put down Superman solo?

And he was beating the crap out of Thanos in that instance, Thanos had to BFR him.

Seriously, using feats like that is sad, not in a rude way, but it's just reaching for an excuse to put down Thor, when he has far more showings of his strength.

No hulk is definitely a few tiers under skyfather Thor has also stated he could never beat hulk and I think hulk had just transformed and is only class 90 then farrr under Thor

Superman doesn't like to kill or maim people General is a superman level character you tell me why he had trouble with him -__- wonder womans tiara is indestructible like her sword and armor -__-

Not really he was ultra amped and gave thanos a bloody nose thanos is just below skyfather tier btw

No.... Thor didn't beat Sentry until he let sentry beat him if that was the case he could have stopped asgard form falling and Loki and Ares would be alive the avengers wouldn't have been wrecked etc

Gee green lanterns they wield the most powerful weapon in the universe and again superman does not like to kill or hurt people too badly

I'm sorry Zeus? the guy who destroyed the entire avengers roster made hulk his bitch with one hit and is Odin's equal cannot beat Thor? And I don't think he was weakened Zeus also has taken on Galactus

I really wouldn't call that getting knocked out

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726:

No, he's not, Hulk can be at any strength level depending on his anger at transformation. And Hulk is usually just under Skyfather level.

Yeah, again, Thor doesn't like to kill or maim people either.

Yes, but you brought up the fight, and Thanos is on a high-tier Skyfather level, just under someone like Odin.

No, Thor knocked The Void back to Robert and then Robert wanted to die, not before, not after. That's how it went down. His losses beforehand were clearly for the sake of the plot, just like when Superman loses and someone gets hurt.

Again, you say he holds back, I say Thor holds back.

It happened, apparently that's what the comics say.

I would, and so would the writer apparently.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726:

No, he's not, Hulk can be at any strength level depending on his anger at transformation. And Hulk is usually just under Skyfather level.

Yeah, again, Thor doesn't like to kill or maim people either.

Yes, but you brought up the fight, and Thanos is on a high-tier Skyfather level, just under someone like Odin.

No, Thor knocked The Void back to Robert and then Robert wanted to die, not before, not after. That's how it went down. His losses beforehand were clearly for the sake of the plot, just like when Superman loses and someone gets hurt.

Again, you say he holds back, I say Thor holds back.

It happened, apparently that's what the comics say.

I would, and so would the writer apparently.

Thor lost to sentry because of plot? Oh that must be why he took down molecule man who wrecked Thor surfer and caps shield

Thor has killed before and on purpose

Thanos is at best skyfather level and at worst a tier below that skyfathers can bust galaxies Thor has done nothing of that level.... planet buster for sure not galaxy buster

Thor gets hurt by iron man and hulk they are NOT skyfathers

and if thor is skyfather level with warriors maddness and the power gem why did thanos only have a bloody nose -___-

If it was knocked out why did it get up the next second and wreck him thats called being knocked down not out

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: That's because he has all of Molecule Man's molecular Manipulation abilities, and this is post-retcon Molecule Man he took down. Besides, if you knock someone down and then they get back up and beat you, that's rarely 'winning' Same as I don't claim Thor knocking out the Phoenix Force is him winning. And yes, it was knocked out, but it recovered quickly.

And so has Superman.

Only the highest tier of Skyfather level can bust Galaxies, personally I think Odin and Zeus are an elder god level.

Oh cute, you wanna use the Iron Man feat, Superman gets hurt by Batman.

Because being on someone's level does not indicate a one-shot. Thanos is still realistically above Thor in terms of power, but that doesn't mean Thor is below Skyfather level.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: That's because he has all of Molecule Man's molecular Manipulation abilities, and this is post-retcon Molecule Man he took down. Besides, if you knock someone down and then they get back up and beat you, that's rarely 'winning' Same as I don't claim Thor knocking out the Phoenix Force is him winning. And yes, it was knocked out, but it recovered quickly.

And so has Superman.

Only the highest tier of Skyfather level can bust Galaxies, personally I think Odin and Zeus are an elder god level.

Oh cute, you wanna use the Iron Man feat, Superman gets hurt by Batman.

Because being on someone's level does not indicate a one-shot. Thanos is still realistically above Thor in terms of power, but that doesn't mean Thor is below Skyfather level.

The PF takes out galactus but Thor can't even take down two of the phoenix 5 members -______________- prove it was knocked out and I'll prove it wrecked Thor after it fooled him

With a kryptonite ring yes his weakness that hurts him -___-

Ok call in Thor experts and they'll tell you Thor isn't skyfather

Yes molecule manipulation is his power a skyfather can stand up to molecule manipulation but Thor can't? -___-

KeyKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor All the Way

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: It didn't fool him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea05HOAqGvE

Hickman directly stated it.

And Iron Man hurt Thor using armor powered by Asgardian Magic with as much theoretical power as the DEstroyer.

I don't care what the 'experts' say, I can prove he is.

Molecule Man was on the level of Pre-Retcon Beyonder when he fought Thor.

Is your entire goal to put Thor down for his losses? If so, get out.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: It didn't fool him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea05HOAqGvE

Hickman directly stated it.

And Iron Man hurt Thor using armor powered by Asgardian Magic with as much theoretical power as the DEstroyer.

I don't care what the 'experts' say, I can prove he is.

Molecule Man was on the level of Pre-Retcon Beyonder when he fought Thor.

Is your entire goal to put Thor down for his losses? If so, get out.

yeah link doesn't work put it in th link bar vine gives you

Thats the point of debating against Thor.... if you're stupid enough to say something like that you get out

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@deathsdoor726: There's a difference between debating against Thor, and just blatantly putting him down and ignoring what he's capable of. Seriously, using low-end feats is pretty sad to be honest, do you know how many low-end feats there are for Superman? He's been outsped by bullets, been unable to lift a helicopter, been overpowered by Brainiac, injured by bullets and rocket launchers-and he screamed how in pain he was-and he's been totally knocked aside by Doomsday in one blow, when Wonder Woman and Batman were standing up to him, EVERYONE has low-end feats, but if you don't want this to become a pissing contest of who sucks more, then just go with what Thor can do at the top of his game, and what Superman can do at the top of his game.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

that sneeze wins battles

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@deathsdoor726: There's a difference between debating against Thor, and just blatantly putting him down and ignoring what he's capable of. Seriously, using low-end feats is pretty sad to be honest, do you know how many low-end feats there are for Superman? He's been outsped by bullets, been unable to lift a helicopter, been overpowered by Brainiac, injured by bullets and rocket launchers-and he screamed how in pain he was-and he's been totally knocked aside by Doomsday in one blow, when Wonder Woman and Batman were standing up to him, EVERYONE has low-end feats, but if you don't want this to become a pissing contest of who sucks more, then just go with what Thor can do at the top of his game, and what Superman can do at the top of his game.

Speed and intelligence will give superman the win

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By conner_wolf

@deathsdoor726: Superman may be intelligent, but Thor has been battling for thousands of years, leading the armies of Asgard into battle, proving his title as a God of War. He's got the strategy to win this fight, and Thor has no trouble reacting to speed from people like Hyperion, Sentry, Gladiaor, and Silver Surfer. If he can react to the Power Cosmic, he can react to Superman.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Superman may be intelligent, but Thor has been battling for thousands of years, leading the armies of Asgard into battle, proving his title as a God of War. He's got the strategy to win this fight, and Thor has no trouble reacting to speed from people like Hyperion, Sentry, Gladiaor, and Silver Surfer. If he can react to the Power Cosmic, he can react to Superman.

Sentry? No and superman is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more intelligent than thor he's been shown to know how tofgiht but so does superman and he just brawls alot

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Sentry is incredibly fast, yes.

And Thor possessed and retains the medical knowledge of Donald Blake, even as Thor. Early in his comics appearances, Blake also possessed scientific knowledge enabling him to build an android with an IQ of 375 and durable enough to withstand the blows from Thor's hammer. Thor's time among Tony Stark and the Avengers also gave him great knowledge of complex Earthly systems of electronics and the ability to modify the systems for his own purposes.

So yes, Thor is very intelligent, and a far better strategist than Superman, as well as a far better fighter. I'm not saying Superman doesn't know how to fight, but Thor is the better fighter, period.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2
  1. Thor
  2. Possibly Supes
  3. Gonna go with KC Superman, I don't really know feats for Thor with the power gem
  4. Thor
  5. Thor. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the guy that beat Galactus.
  6. Thor
deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By deathsdoor726

@deathsdoor726: Sentry is incredibly fast, yes.

And Thor possessed and retains the medical knowledge of Donald Blake, even as Thor. Early in his comics appearances, Blake also possessed scientific knowledge enabling him to build an android with an IQ of 375 and durable enough to withstand the blows from Thor's hammer. Thor's time among Tony Stark and the Avengers also gave him great knowledge of complex Earthly systems of electronics and the ability to modify the systems for his own purposes.

So yes, Thor is very intelligent, and a far better strategist than Superman, as well as a far better fighter. I'm not saying Superman doesn't know how to fight, but Thor is the better fighter, period.

Except Thor almost never has feats like that name one current feat of Thor thinking things out and fighting like he has sense

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: That's like asking someone to point out Batman's specific fighting style he's using at any point in time, how am I supposed to know what's a fighting style for an Asgardian?

And he leads Asgard into battle all the time, he's called the God of War, and he fights Loki all the time and still wins, you think he just wins by punching things?

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: That's like asking someone to point out Batman's specific fighting style he's using at any point in time, how am I supposed to know what's a fighting style for an Asgardian?

And he leads Asgard into battle all the time, he's called the God of War, and he fights Loki all the time and still wins, you think he just wins by punching things?

Uh yeah....

If he's so smart he gets tricked by Loki every other day..

Being a God of War doesn't mean he uses a good fighting style he can just brawl his heart out

I'm not saying specify if its karate why would I say that? I'm saying give me recent scans of him using technique instead of just saying something about Odin and throwing the hammer

Avatar image for mikelovesjesusaight
MikeLovesJesusAight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman

Round 2: Superman

Round 3: Thor

Round 4: Thor

Round 5: Thor

Round 6: Thor

MikeLovesJesusAight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: KC Superman?

No NO Thor would destroy KC Superman

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: And he still wins, and Loki tends to have plenty of prep time.

And I guess being a God of magic doesn't mean you're good at spellcasting.

Loading Video...

And here Thor actually shows rather nice strategy against a Builder. He's forced to disarm and instead of just dropping his hammer he sends it speeding into space, constantly speeding up around the sun, and it slams straight into a builder.

Also, the song this guy used his really awesome. That has nothing to do with our debate, but it does.

And his fighting style is his own, every time we see him swing his hammer, or punch someone, or do any sort of fighting, we are seeing Thor's fighting style. It may seem brutish, but so does everything we see in the movies with swords, fights are rarely nice and pretty, they are brutish, and bloody, and they aren't going to flourish weapons to look good. His fighting style not only uses his hammer, but it incorporates all of his abilities. His lightning, his throwing, his strength, everything about him, it's all incorporated into his fighting style.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: KC Superman?

No NO Thor would destroy KC Superman

Why is that? KC superman is significantly above the post crisis thor. Mind explaining your rationale

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I'd go with Superman all rounds if bloodlusted

MikeLovesJesusAight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: The Power Gem contains all power that has and will ever exist. I also believe with Thor's stamina and resistance to physical injury would allow him to win this fight.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: And he still wins, and Loki tends to have plenty of prep time.

And I guess being a God of magic doesn't mean you're good at spellcasting.

Loading Video...

And here Thor actually shows rather nice strategy against a Builder. He's forced to disarm and instead of just dropping his hammer he sends it speeding into space, constantly speeding up around the sun, and it slams straight into a builder.

Also, the song this guy used his really awesome. That has nothing to do with our debate, but it does.

And his fighting style is his own, every time we see him swing his hammer, or punch someone, or do any sort of fighting, we are seeing Thor's fighting style. It may seem brutish, but so does everything we see in the movies with swords, fights are rarely nice and pretty, they are brutish, and bloody, and they aren't going to flourish weapons to look good. His fighting style not only uses his hammer, but it incorporates all of his abilities. His lightning, his throwing, his strength, everything about him, it's all incorporated into his fighting style.

I don't think you will understand the fighting style question I'm asking but lets move on

Thats not really an amazing strategy its pretty simple minded he knew he could call the hammer back at anytime regardless of where he threw it he didn't ricochet it off a moon and back into the planets orbit or something like that

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Eisenfauste

Superman for the majority

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: But it was still a plan, and he's shown many others, if Superman is such a strategist, let's see his brilliant plans.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as The Man Of Steel enjoys a massive, insurmountable speed advantage over the Thunder God---almost any versions of he and Thor doing battle will result in: SUPERMAN WINS.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as The Man Of Steel enjoys a massive, insurmountable speed advantage over the Thunder God---almost any versions of he and Thor doing battle will result in: SUPERMAN WINS.

... FAIL! We don't use logic here, Thor is a god derp derp he wins!

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: Ha Ha---exactly! You would not BELIEVE the jaw dropping responses I have received when I have pressed people to explain how Thor keeps up with Kal; the frothing at the mouth, anti logic verbiage some people spew is good for hours---days---even DECADES worth of entertainment.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: The Power Gem contains all power that has and will ever exist. I also believe with Thor's stamina and resistance to physical injury would allow him to win this fight.

Well what are some of Thor's feats with power gem? The power gem itself is not that impressive, Thanos was able to subdue the Champion with the power gem with ease. Also, KC Superman is pretty much regular superman that has been exposed to as much sunlight as he can possibly contain thereby making him a super sundipped superman.

MikeLovesJesusAight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikelovesjesusaight said:

Well what are some of Thor's feats with power gem? The power gem itself is not that impressive, Thanos was able to subdue the Champion with the power gem with ease. Also, KC Superman is pretty much regular superman that has been exposed to as much sunlight as he can possibly contain thereby making him a super sundipped superman.

The morals are off and they are blood lusted...I think Thor could take KC Superman

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Spambot

@jbourne_32: Thanos subdued Champion /w with the power gem? um, when was that? Thanos was able to judo throw him a couple of times and after that Champion got serious and Thanos had to put his shields up until Champion destroyed the planet they were fighting on. Champion prob would have won their encounter had he just kept hammering away at Thanos. The power gem's overall amp is sort of vague though.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Its really hard to say exactly how Superman's speed translates in combat regardless of people wanting to say he's 'ftl'. How many times has Batman been able to hit him with a punch or kick? RKT doesn't even use his hammer much. He just uses rune spells that work instantaneously. NecroKingThor also has a number of ways to attack that have nothing to do with combat speed. Eventually Thor is going to get some shots in on Superman regardless though.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: You're not REALLY trying to use the PIS events of Batman striking, or even coming NEAR touching Superman to make a point, are you?

Oh, dear Lord.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Spambot

@theonewhoknows: When you say something like dear lord after saying something then it really just makes it seem like you are talking to yourself and trying to come off as a pretentious douche, no offense. People want to say Superman is ftl in every way possible yet he gets hit all the time. Does everyone who hits him thus also have ftl combat speed and reflexes? That is the hole dc's writers keep digging themselves into and why they have to do reboots every 10 years. Because of how absurdly they feel the need to wank their biggest heroes.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Yes, you DID use Batman, and now are doubling down on what you clearly think is some grand point. I'm afraid that puts you in the so far off base, that talking to you further is pointless club.

Take care, and good luck to you.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: It makes absolutely no difference to me whether you continue to respond to me or not. If you take a closer look at the comment I made which you were responding to you will see that the matter of combat speed is just one of a few I raised regarding this battle. You are trying to make it the end all be all when both Thor's I mentioned best attacks don't even rely on it.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: I see you tagged me. But whatever you wrote I didn't read because, as I mentioned, your previous comments show conversing with you is a pointless excercise.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1: Superman wins if he uses his speed correctly, Thor wins if he doesn´t.

Round 2: Thor

Round 3: Superman

Round 4: Superboy Prime

Round 5: Thor

Round 6: Thor

This dude knows what he´s talking about.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: lol at how childish you are being dude. Stop replying to me if that is all you have to reply with.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: My opinions stand because you failed to even address them and they were more fact than opinion. Your opinions on the other hand were nothing but pretentious drivel.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: i see you tagged me. But whatever you wrote I didn't read because your opinion is moot.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers