• 75 results
#51 Posted by Bossmonster (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

By Odin's Beard, Superman is going to Stomp. Tis Crazy to think otherwise.

#52 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

odin force is more powerful than this version of superman, the only version that is more powerful than odin force is thought robot.

#53 Posted by thanosii (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Spm1m best feats were at most solar system level. Lets see he saved a universe but failed save another, well Odin force created a universe. He cloned a silver Louis with a strand of her DNA Thor has brought back all asgardians to life after they were killed by celestials. He defeated a sun level being Solaris using a gl ring, Thor beat a galaxy buster surtur. RKT every day twice on holidays nd Sunday

#54 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Too little info to go on.

#55 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is a debate over Superman Prime One Million who has virtually no feats other then possibly resurrecting people and all the hype around him. We see him possibly resurrect Lois in the form of a new body, taken from DNA (Which he somehow kept for THOUSANDS of years without it dieing off, kinda creepy btw) and formed from the metal body of another person if I am correct. He has no strength feats, no speed feats, nothing that would help him win a fight accept for what is said he has.

So why is it ok to use all this Hype for SMPOM but not any DBZ character who boasts their abilities or is suggested to be whatever level of strength. So you DC boys and girls only go on hype when it benefits your character in some way. Kinda Pathetic

Thor stomps because Prime has virtually no feats resurrecting someone is impressive but no where near a good enough power to beat Rune King Thor.

#56 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh like DC is the only guilty party of going on hype.

#57 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Didn't say they where, just pointing it out in this thread they are almost entirely going on Hype. And yes it is typically people I see defending DC that bring up the 'Cannot trust what they say' aspect of any DBZ character. So I must hold up that flag here and say Superman loses, and badly.

#58 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman maybe

#59 Edited by unlock (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman-Prime has been living inside the Sun for the last 15,000 years. His powers have grown to beyond measurement and his feats rank up there with real gods. He's omniscient, which means he knows everything and is able to know everything that's happening in the universe. He's omnipresent, able to be wherever he wants whenever he wants. And he's omnipotent, which means he has unlimited power and energy and can do whatever he wants to with a thought.

Just to back up what's stated above...Superman-Prime brought Lois Lane back to life and gave her an immortal body that could never die. He then created his own planet with a thought for him and Lois to live on. Oh and he also possesses the last Green Lantern Ring in the entire universe...which is fueled by his own power, and under that power, is the weapon of a god.

And finally, omnipotence is the power to give life and take it away. Superman-Prime has already proven he can give life with a thought and so he can take it away with one as well. He could literally blink Thor, or anyone else for that matter, out of existence.

#60 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has my vote.

#61 Posted by 9dragons (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Force Thor simply has the power set to tank superman hits and will himself to be beyond superman power set. Thor with the Odin force can will himself to be stronger and faster then superman.

#62 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
@unlock said:

.He's omniscient, which means he knows everything and is able to know everything that's happening in the universe. He's omnipresent, able to be wherever he wants whenever he wants. And he's omnipotent, which means he has unlimited power and energy and can do whatever he wants to with a thought.

No he's not, no he's not and no he's not.

#63 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlock said:

.He's omniscient, which means he knows everything and is able to know everything that's happening in the universe. He's omnipresent, able to be wherever he wants whenever he wants. And he's omnipotent, which means he has unlimited power and energy and can do whatever he wants to with a thought.

Screw attack respectfully disagrees.

#64 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:
@unlock said:

"Even I couldn't stop your reality from collapsing" = Not omnipotent

#65 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes prime 1 mil has almost no feats and no combat feats, RKT wins by default.

#66 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes prime 1 mil has almost no feats and no combat feats, RKT wins by default.

#67 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Why are you talking about RKT in an OF Thor thread?

Rune King Thor
Odin Force Thor

There's a difference, you know.

#68 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Edited by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes said:

@sheenlantern said:
@unlock said:

Yet enough power to lolrape Thor with Odin force.

#72 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@sheenlantern said:
@unlock said:

Where did I ever say Odin Force Thor wins?

Exactly, I didn't, because I think Prime 1M wins.

What I don't agree with is your stating of Prime 1M being omnipotent, which he isn't.

You would know this if you had actually read what I had originally said:

"No he's not, no he's not and no he's not"

What you seem to think I said was:

"OF Thor would win this fight"

#73 Posted by Cooldes (3993 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: if you the op, and then look directly under it, THE OP SAYS OOPS I MEANT RUNE KING THOR SORRY

#74 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes said:

@sheenlantern said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@sheenlantern said:
@unlock said:

What I don't agree with is your stating of Prime 1M being omnipotent, which he isn't.

And where did I ever state that you said that? Go on. Highlight it.

I never stated it. Screw Attack did.

And I did read it. It was pointless to quote it.

And no, again I never stated you said anything. But keep putting words in my mouth. It's amusing.

#75 Edited by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@sheenlantern said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@sheenlantern said:
@unlock said:

And where did I ever state that you said that? Go on. Highlight it.

I never stated it. Screw Attack did.

And I did read it. It was pointless to quote it.

And no, again I never stated you said anything. But keep putting words in my mouth. It's amusing.

"And where did I ever state that you said that?"

Oh, right, so did you accidentally quote me instead of somebody else, then? Because it has nothing, zilch to do with what I was talking about. So you're either a liar, blind or stupid. Which is it?

"I never stated it. Screw Attack did"

No they didn't, and by linking to the article in response to me saying he's not omnipotent proves that you believe he is.

"And I did read it."

Why did you respond with something completely unrelated, then?

"And no, again I never stated you said anything."

Agh, damn.

What's that word I'm thinking of?

#76 Posted by patrat18 (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlock said:

Superman-Prime has been living inside the Sun for the last 15,000 years. His powers have grown to beyond measurement and his feats rank up there with real gods. He's omniscient, which means he knows everything and is able to know everything that's happening in the universe. He's omnipresent, able to be wherever he wants whenever he wants. And he's omnipotent, which means he has unlimited power and energy and can do whatever he wants to with a thought.

Just to back up what's stated above...Superman-Prime brought Lois Lane back to life and gave her an immortal body that could never die. He then created his own planet with a thought for him and Lois to live on. Oh and he also possesses the last Green Lantern Ring in the entire universe...which is fueled by his own power, and under that power, is the weapon of a god.

And finally, omnipotence is the power to give life and take it away. Superman-Prime has already proven he can give life with a thought and so he can take it away with one as well. He could literally blink Thor, or anyone else for that matter, out of existence.