• 88 results
#1 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

A strange unknown power transports the 4 to war world to fight to the death in the arena,all bloodlusted,all current versions.                
#2 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.
#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solos.

#4 Edited by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is smacked by Mangig just like he was against Doomsday. 

Team 1 for the win.

#5 Posted by Funcake (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrTyrannical said:

" Darkseid is smacked just like he was against Doomday.   Team 1 for the win. "

That was HP Doomsday. He would also solo team 1.

Depends which version of BA. Probably either from team 2 could solo.
#6 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Funcake said:
"  @DrTyrannical said:
" Darkseid is smacked just like he was against Doomday.   Team 1 for the win. "
 That was HP Doomsday. He would also solo team 1.  Depends which version of BA. Probably either from team 2 could solo. "
LOL
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" Darkseid is smacked by Mangig just like he was against Doomsday.   Team 1 for the win. "
IIRC it was only avatar of DS.
#8 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" Darkseid is smacked by Mangig just like he was against Doomsday.   Team 1 for the win. "
IIRC it was only avatar of DS. "
Reap OP.
#9 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions ? Then this is a contest of jobbing. And Darkseid is the winner in that category. Pathetic dark god.

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
Reap OP. "
??? What it changes?
#11 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
Reap OP. "
??? What it changes? "
Current versions. The most recent version of DS had trouble with Superman.
#12 Posted by TheSorcererSupreme (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins with ease

S.S.

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" Current versions. The most recent version of DS had trouble with Superman. "
If he wasn't depowered, it is PIS.
#14 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
If he wasn't depowered, it is PIS. "
It is not PIS. Superman has always given DS trouble more often than not.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam and Darkseid for the win... BA can take care of the Hammer Wielding Triple H... and Darkseid will be able to take out Purple Puss with the OB
#16 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
It is not PIS. Superman has always given DS trouble more often than not. "
I'm not an expert of Darkseid, so I am not the person who should defend him, but from what I've heard about him he should be in Thanos level or even higher.
#17 Edited by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" @DrTyrannical said:
It is not PIS. Superman has always given DS trouble more often than not. "
I'm not an expert of Darkseid, so I am not the person who should defend him, but from what I've heard about him he should be in Thanos level or even higher. "
Darkseid can barely take Superman. He's well below Thanos.
#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:
"Darkseid can barely take Superman. He's well below Thanos. "
As I said, I'm not an expert. Others should come here to prove that DS is Thanos league. Ask Sexy Merc or King Saturn for scans.
#19 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
"Darkseid can barely take Superman. He's well below Thanos. "
As I said, I'm not an expert. Others should come here to prove that DS is Thanos league. Ask Sexy Merc or King Saturn for scans. "
I've seen everything DS has done. There are 10-20 minute youtube videos out there that can prove why DS is barely above Superman level.
#20 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is more than enough for the team, BA isn't necessary.

#21 Posted by Shieldruid10 (12 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical:  Youtube videos? that's where you get your facts? Hahaha.
#22 Posted by OmegaRed86 (505 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, people.  Can we get some legit arguments or some legit scans.   

#23 Edited by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily. The 'current Darkseid sucks' argument is usually just people who use stories where he is depowered or only when he loses to Superman as evidence.  Darkseid may not be as strong as his PC self but getting beaten by superman three (four?) times isn't a useful argument when he has manhandled Superman in the past as well. He's also stood completley unfazed after getting a punch from Lobo, and keep in mind Lobo has crushed a city (This thread has the scan of him doing so), hurt Despero (who made the JLA look like abused children), slammed Solaris into a building with his chain, and regularly gives Superman a hard time. As for Black Adam, he has taken on Superman and Captain Marvel without much strain at all, and both SM and CM are capable of feats are above what current Thor can handle. Black Adam has taken on the JSA (which consists of people like Powergirl, Dr. Fate, and Jay Garrick, etc.)  twice and started out in the fight being able to handle them quite well   

Here's Darkseid taking a hit from Lobo:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Lobogreat1.jpg      

Darkseid has hurt superman in the past, I'm certain these are after COIE too.  

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-2.jpg      

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_031.jpg       
   http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_032.jpg     

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ActionComics780pg04.jpg     

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanconfidential08_19.jpg     

In terms of his losses to Superman, I believe Kal El only beat Darkseid in the current DC universe twice (once in Apokolips Now #1(I think it was a one shot issue) and another time in an infamous Jeph Loeb issue of Superman/Batman)

#24 Edited by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shieldruid10 said:

" @DrTyrannical:  Youtube videos? that's where you get your facts? Hahaha. "

The youtube video includes scans and comparisons from cannon comics from each character through their entire comic careers. But no, That's not where I get my facts. But the video maker gets his facts from the same place I do; The comics themselves.
#25 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevon said:
"

Team 2 easily. The 'current Darkseid sucks' argument is usually just people who use stories where he is depowered or only when he loses to Superman as evidence.  Darkseid may not be as strong as his PC self but getting beaten by superman three (four?) times isn't a useful argument when he has manhandled Superman in the past as well. He's also stood completley unfazed after getting a punch from Lobo, and keep in mind Lobo has crushed a city (This thread has the scan of him doing so), hurt Despero (who made the JLA look like abused children), slammed Solaris into a building with his chain, and regularly gives Superman a hard time. As for Black Adam, he has taken on Superman and Captain Marvel without much strain at all, and both SM and CM are capable of feats are above what current Thor can handle. Black Adam has taken on the JSA (which consists of people like Powergirl, Dr. Fate, and Jay Garrick, etc.)  twice and started out in the fight being able to handle them quite well   

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-2.jpg      

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanconfidential08_19.jpg     

In terms of his losses to Superman, I believe Kal El only beat Darkseid in the current DC universe twice (once in Apokolips Now #1(I think it was a one shot issue) and another time in an infamous Jeph Loeb issue of Superman/Batman)

"
And that are his best feats??
#26 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1
Moderator Online
#27 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Thor beats Black adam its not like he hasn't taken down threats worse before than another guy with lighting like the thunder russian god?  
Darkseid does beat Mangog if he doesn't just try to blast him back, Mangog can litearlly take out any blast Darkseid throws at him unless its like throwing him away. 

Which leaves Darkseid and Thor and Darkseid can't do anything to Thors hammer thanks to its enchanment(enchantress tried to change it once but the enchantment stopped that, but to Thor on the other had he would win.

#28 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevon said:
"

"
Horrible feats if I show you what happened when Thanos and Mangog went for a walk through and alien planet you might pluck your own eyes out lol. Seriously the feats have to be above what the other character can take and even Darkseids eye beams are not on the same level at a sun cutters blast which didn't do a single thing to Mangog.
#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevon :

Seriously, this isn't even enough to take Thor, let alone Mangog.
#30 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

BA solos

#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
" BA solos "
No chance.
Besides, BA don't have his power in him, he has to have a magical contact with his gods, like Juggernaut, don't he?
#32 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Achilles. said:
" BA solos "
No chance. Besides, BA don't have his power in him, he has to have a magical contact with his gods, like Juggernaut, don't he? "
Not the Gods, The sorceror Shazam (by shouting his name)
#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

If he is similar to Juggernaut by any means, he can be cutted from his energy source by Infiinty Vortex.

#34 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins easily

#35 Posted by lagoon_boy (10962 posts) - - Show Bio
Team DC.
#36 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel is being underestimated here...

#37 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Tyranincal has some point. Why most of us knows best Thor,Surfer, Superman, Gladiator, Hal Jordan or Thanos feats, but none of Darkseid.  It always comes to: "OB", "Omega ftw", "Omega Effect will stomp them", etc. Who was even the most powerfull person who was killed by OB? We know that Wonder Woman's barcelets can block it. So they do have their limits.

And what with his durability? Or speed? Or any other power?

#38 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
"I think Marvel is being underestimated here... "

Not at all 
Marvel's just don't have the strength and speed required to win 
And current Thor lacks the durability
#39 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@difficlus said:
Not at all Marvel's just don't have the strength and speed required to win And current Thor lacks the durability "

im sure mangogs strength/durability  is up there with the best?? well from what ive read of his apperances he is.
#40 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Dr. Tyranincal has some point. Why most of us knows best Thor,Surfer, Superman, Gladiator, Hal Jordan or Thanos feats, but none of Darkseid.  It always comes to: "OB", "Omega ftw", "Omega Effect will stomp them", etc. Who was even the most powerfull person who was killed by OB? We know that Wonder Woman's barcelets can block it. So they do have their limits.  And what with his durability? Or speed? Or any other power? "
Mjolnir would undoubtedly stop the OB.
#41 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @difficlus said:
Not at all Marvel's just don't have the strength and speed required to win And current Thor lacks the durability "
If your putting Current Thor in this than its up to Mangog, in which cases HE ONLY LOOSES THHANKS TO DARKSIED TELEPORTING HIM AWAY. Darkseid can't do anything else to hurt him. If its classic Thor than he will beat the hell out of Mangog but will get killed by disenegration from Darkseids beams.
#42 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @difficlus said:
If your putting Current Thor in this than its up to Mangog, in which cases HE ONLY LOOSES THHANKS TO DARKSIED TELEPORTING HIM AWAY. Darkseid can't do anything else to hurt him. If its classic Thor than he will beat the hell out of Mangog but will get killed by disenegration from Darkseids beams. "
Why would Thor kill his teammate ?
#43 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @mandarink said:
" @difficlus said:
If your putting Current Thor in this than its up to Mangog, in which cases HE ONLY LOOSES THHANKS TO DARKSIED TELEPORTING HIM AWAY. Darkseid can't do anything else to hurt him. If its classic Thor than he will beat the hell out of Mangog but will get killed by disenegration from Darkseids beams. "
Why would Thor kill his teammate ? "
My apologies I meant Black Adam and it would be Thor and Mangog. 
#44 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink said:
" @difficlus said:

no bfr,i did put fight to the death in the title:-)
#45 Posted by exhyni9 (251 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: 
the omega bean can do alot of different things so we don't know what he was trying to do when he shot it at her
darkseid can grow in size just grow and stomp them  then
#46 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@exhyni9 said:
" @czarny_samael:  the omega bean can do alot of different things so we don't know what he was trying to do when he shot it at her darkseid can grow in size just grow and stomp them  then "
But who is the most durable person who was killed by it? What are DS biggest feats? He has big respect on this site, but no one is posting his scans. All people just take OB as an answer for everything.
#47 Posted by termiteone4ever (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 got this
#48 Posted by exhyni9 (251 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: im new to the world of comics so i really wouldn't be able to post any scans i just go by what i read on the site+wiki+his site in this page
:)
#49 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"And that are his best feats?? "

No, I was more or less trying to show people who said that Superman could give him a hard time that Darkseid has been able to best Superman physically and with energy beams on more occasions compared to Kal beating ('beating' meaning actually besting Darkseid to a point where he couldn't continue fighting) Darkseid two, three, or maybe only four times, and in many other instances Darkseid has sent Superman reeling with a single move. 

The Lobo thing was just there to show that Darkseid has taken hits from beings that easily give Superman a hard time and wasn't affected by it. I'm sure there are plenty of other feats that could've been used to support why team two wins and yeah, my argument is in not well put together enough to specifically support why team two is able to beat Mangog and Thor, but Darkseid is above Superman overall and has fought beings much stronger than Kal, but alot of people seem to hold the idea that Supes could beat him in a fight while the instances of Darkseid losing to him are in the minority.
#50 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" Team 2 wins. "