Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NerdsFTW

Thor and Hulk

vs

Gladiator and Hercules

1. Thor is only allowed to use lightning blasts.

2. Everyone else is in character

3. Location is an empty forest

4. No bfr

5. Win by death of team

6. All are aware of each other's powers

RedRocket1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RedRocket1234

Team 1 due to all of Thors powers.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NerdsFTW

@RedRocket1234 said:

What restrictions on Thor's powers would make it more fair?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor could solo.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

Team 1 definitely wins.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Emperorb777

Gladiator should be able to beat Thor but sadly he's a joke so I give it to team 1

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Immortal777 said:

Gladiator should be able to beat Thor but sadly he's a joke so I give it to team 1

Thor has already trashed Glads.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JonSmith

Hm. God of War and Thunder along with the physical incarnation of strength versus a half human hero and an alien who gets weaker as he loses confidence.

I'mma go with the first team.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Emperorb777

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

I know Thor has beaten Gladiator thats why I said Gladiator SHOULD be able to beat Thor because of he's power set but he's a damn joke.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Thor > Gladiator

Herc > Hulk

Thor > Herc

@RedRocket1234 said:

Thor could solo.

possibly, as long as he first engages Gladiator in the air.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 takes, this Thor takes on Herc and beats his @ss while Hulk takes on Glads and eventually wins because the longer the fight goes on Hulk gets angrier and in turn gets stronger while Gladiator starts losing confidence and in turn gets weaker.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor could solo.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Park

Thor's beaten Gladiator before.

Hulk's beaten Hercules before.

Team 1.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

@Immortal777 said:

@Immortal777 said:

I know Thor has beaten Gladiator thats why I said Gladiator SHOULD be able to beat Thor because of he's power set but he's a damn joke.

I agree that Pre-Annihilators Gladiator was a joke, but he's grown on me.

I think Hercules could take Hulk, and he's already proven he can give Thor a good fight. Then we have Gladiator who should be able to beat Hulk and can give Thor a heck of a fight.

I see Hulk going down first. At base levels he's not impossible to KO, anyone from Thing to Iron Man has done it, and they are nowhere near Hercules or Gladiator in strength. And then Thor will get tag teamed.

It won't be a stomp but I see team 2 taking this 6/10

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NerdsFTW

@ChaosBlazer: @venomoushatred1001: @Floopay: What restrictions on Thor would make it more fair?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@NerdsFTW said:

@ChaosBlazer: @venomoushatred1001: @Floopay: What restrictions on Thor would make it more fair?

I give this to Team 2, I dunno about everyone else.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@NerdsFTW said:

idk

but Thor can solo here.

Takes Gladiator out of orbit, where Herc cannot reach them by jumping. Thor beats Gladiator, then flies down and godblasts herc.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Floopay

@ChaosBlazer said:

@NerdsFTW said:

idk

but Thor can solo here.

Takes Gladiator out of orbit, where Herc cannot reach them by jumping. Thor beats Gladiator, then flies down and godblasts herc.

Thor doesn't outclass Gladiator so much that he can just drag him into orbit. And Savage Hulk was knocked out by Iron Man in broken Mark IV armor (I think Mark IV), Thing, and quite a few others who Hercules could outmatch in strength, durability, and skill.

So I think Hercules will take Hulk, and then at that point Gladiator and Hercules are skilled enough to force Thor to confronting them both, and then it'll be a win.

Realistically this comes down to who is the better team.. Hulk is just so mindless and to me would be pretty useless. Thor is powerful, but he's working on a team of two individuals, whereas Gladiator and Hercules are working together and are masters of teamwork and fighting prowess.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Floopay: Thor flies up out of orbit and starts godblasting the ground where Herc and Hulk are fighting. Gladiator flies up to confront Thor. Thor outclasses Gladiator, he's beaten him before as well. So Thor probably defeats Gladiator.

Meanwhile, Herc defeats Hulk. Then Thor flies down and godblasts Herc.

Thor wins because he, in essence, is fighting 2 battles, both one-on-one against opponents that are either physically outclassed by him or less versatile.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thor > Gladiator

Hulk>Hercules

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Floopay: Thor flies up out of orbit and starts godblasting the ground where Herc and Hulk are fighting. Gladiator flies up to confront Thor. Thor outclasses Gladiator, he's beaten him before as well. So Thor probably defeats Gladiator.

Meanwhile, Herc defeats Hulk. Then Thor flies down and godblasts Herc.

Thor wins because he, in essence, is fighting 2 battles, both one-on-one against opponents that are either physically outclassed by him or less versatile.

That is of course assuming Gladiator stands back and does nothing the entire fight...

How I see this going is Gladiator and Thor will probably duke it out for a bit, or Thor will go for Hercules.

Now Hercules has actually matched Thor before. He is thought to actually outclass Thor in strength, but I don't think that's been definitively proven, and in a fight I believe they stalemated. Gladiator was beaten by Thor a long while ago, but since then I think he's proven himself to be much more powerful than he previously was.

God Blast just doesn't seem like a viable option to me, he usually has to wait for a perfect opportunity to use it, and I just see him to preoccupied to really use it.

I think Hercules will KO Hulk, the only Hulk that came close to beating Herc was WWH, and even then I think Hercule's was holding back with Arch Angel because they were trying to reason with him as his allies. And then he lost again after he was depowered, but even then it wasn't by a landslide.

I think this will come down to Hercules and Gladiator vs. Thor, and Thor isn't winning that fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Floopay: yeah, Gladiator has proven himself to be more powerful. But so has Thor, and Thor has Odinforce now. Using all of his abilities, Thor is more powerful than any Superman level characters, and he's more versatile than Gladiator as well, with energy attacks, Mjolnir's abilities, and magical attacks as well.

IMO Thor outclasses Gladiator here, and can take him out as quickly as Herc takes out Hulk. Then, Thor defeats Herc thanks to being way more versatile.

I guess at this point we will have to agree to disagree.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Floopay

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Floopay: yeah, Gladiator has proven himself to be more powerful. But so has Thor, and Thor has Odinforce now. Using all of his abilities, Thor is more powerful than any Superman level characters, and he's more versatile than Gladiator as well, with energy attacks, Mjolnir's abilities, and magical attacks as well.

IMO Thor outclasses Gladiator here, and can take him out as quickly as Herc takes out Hulk. Then, Thor defeats Herc thanks to being way more versatile.

Thor has Odinforce again? I thought he lost that after Rune King/King Thor arc.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Floopay said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well, if he doesn't have OdinForce in this fight, methinks he still wins by fighting Gladiator out of orbit and then Herc on ground.

OdinForce would make this fight alot easier for Thor though, without it I think he sitll wins by fighting smart and taking out Gladiator in space

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Floopay

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Floopay said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well, if he doesn't have OdinForce in this fight, methinks he still wins by fighting Gladiator out of orbit and then Herc on ground.

OdinForce would make this fight alot easier for Thor though, without it I think he sitll wins by fighting smart and taking out Gladiator in space

Assuming Gladiator follows him into space....I really think that if Thor flew into space, Gladiator would turn around and help destroy Hulk...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Floopay: .. and then what? gladiator would have to fly into space to fight Thor, who would probably win after a little while, then turn back to Earth and use ranged attacks to defeat Herc. But if Thor gets locked up in a slugfest with Herc and Gladiator at the same time, he loses.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Floopay: @ChaosBlazer: Thor does not have the Odin Force in this fight and Thor is fighting intelligently, meaning he's using his hammer's powers and is NOT brawling.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Floopay: .. and then what? gladiator would have to fly into space to fight Thor, who would probably win after a little while, then turn back to Earth and use ranged attacks to defeat Herc. But if Thor gets locked up in a slugfest with Herc and Gladiator at the same time, he loses.

I'm pretty sure Gladiator and Hercules know that, and would be smart enough to leave Thor with the option of "Run away" or "Come fight and lose". And I doubt Thor is going to range attack Hercules to death. From space Hercules can easily dodge any attack he has...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@NerdsFTW: OK.

@Floopay: Thor makes a joke about Gladiator's hair which incites Gladiator to fly into space

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Floopay: OK. How about this.

Hulk and Gladiator fight and Thor and Herc fight.

Thor godblasts Herc a few times, slugs him in the face a few times, uses some other energy attacks or something and eventually Herc goes down. Or, Thor could godblast Herc, and while he's dazed, throw him up into space.

Gladiator quickly disposes of Hulk, well maybe not quickly but he should do it while Thor is throwing herc into space.

Now, Gladiator and Thor attack each other. I'm pretty sure about this one, that thor is more powerful and versatile and he should win.

Next, Thor flies up into space and beats up herc, who cannot fly and as such he cannot do much to prevent Thor from godblasting him.

In the end, there are alot of scenarios and ways this goes down.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@TheAcidSkull: Hercules is stronger, extremely more skilled in combat, and smarter.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ghost_rider1

U guys do kno that mjonir has matter manipulation. He can solo this fight if he is using all of his powers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Floopay

@TheAcidSkull said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@TheAcidSkull: Hercules is stronger, extremely more skilled in combat, and smarter.

skilled? yes. Smarter? yes? stronger? NO. hulk and herc can both already lift execs 100 tons , but each punch makes hulk stronger , and he would eventually overpower herc. KO'ing hulk is not a simple job, hulk becomes more durable and stronger as the fight goes , so i'll give the win to team one. ( oh and thing and iron man KOing hulk is PIS, i'm serious)

Even so Hulk has only beaten Hercules twice in all their encounters.

Once when Hercules was holding back (and even then he held is own for quite awhile) during WWH, when Hercules, Arch Angel, and a couple others were trying to convince Hulk they were his allies. Even then it was never really concluded, he just took a few more hits than Hulk did...

Second time was when Hercules was depowered.

Hercules has fought Hulk to a stalemate more than a few times, all of which he talked the whole way through while Hulk was too focused to get a word in, leading me to believe Hercules had more than just an upperhand. He's also defeated Hulk a couple times I believe.

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Floopay: OK. How about this.

Hulk and Gladiator fight and Thor and Herc fight.

Thor godblasts Herc a few times, slugs him in the face a few times, uses some other energy attacks or something and eventually Herc goes down. Or, Thor could godblast Herc, and while he's dazed, throw him up into space.

Gladiator quickly disposes of Hulk, well maybe not quickly but he should do it while Thor is throwing herc into space.

Now, Gladiator and Thor attack each other. I'm pretty sure about this one, that thor is more powerful and versatile and he should win.

Next, Thor flies up into space and beats up herc, who cannot fly and as such he cannot do much to prevent Thor from godblasting him.

In the end, there are alot of scenarios and ways this goes down.

Hercules would smack Thor before he got his Godblast off, and if Thor was in the air while he was trying to perform it then Hercules would simply avoid it.

Gladiator could throw Hulk into space...like Ms. Marvel did to the Skrull Hulk Clone. Or he could just knock him out using his superior strength and speed (Hulk would eventually beat Gladiator in strength, but Gladiator has it in him to make this a rather quick fight, denying Hulk the opportunity to grow too strong).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Floopay

@TheAcidSkull: I'll give you that, and if this was WWH I would go with Thor/WWH for a guarenteed victory, but it's not which is why I'm going with Team 2.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Floopay

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Floopay said:

@TheAcidSkull: I'll give you that, and if this was WWH I would go with Thor/WWH for a guarenteed victory, but it's not which is why I'm going with Team 2.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

well thanks , so i guess we will have to agree to disagree , have and awesome day man:)

I enjoyed reading your points. Have a great day as well :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NerdsFTW

@beyonder2012: What?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Hercules and Gladiator would work as a team a lot better than Thor and Hulk would.

Hulk is probably stronger than Hercules if he gets to survive that long, but I could see Hercules knocking him out before he gets too powerful. Nonetheless, I could see this fight stretching out a bit. Hulk's regenerative factor would be tough to beat and he won't be KO'd easily, although he has been KO'd without an explanation by weaker characters like Iron Man and Thing, when he doesn't get knocked out when fighting Thor.

Hulk and Hercules have fought before, and it was proven that if Hercules doesn't get a couple slugs in early in the battle, then chances are Hulk will overwhelm him.

As you can see Hercule's hits will hurt him but it won't do any major damage if he lets the battle drag on.

So I think both have a chance of winning here. Hercules has the advantage of skill and base-power, while Hulk has the advantage of durability and growing strength.

Now, moving on to Gladiator and Thor, I have seen Thor defeat Gladiator before, and it is always a battle to see! This one will probably drag out for an extremely long time and a victor probably won't be found for a while.

Anyways, as I was saying, Gladiator has fought Thor and other Asgardians before and held them off for a long time, and even might have won sometimes. However, Gladiator's powers may vary on his courage while Thor's powers are more consistent. I think Thor would win in a long battle and if Hercules did defeat Hulk, Hercules would be tired and Thor would be tired, and there I think either one could win but it is more leaning towards Thor.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jimroote99

stalemate or team 2 slightly. without PIS hulk is a non factor but thor is the most powerful one here. even with his versatility taking on gladiator and hercules is going to be pretty damn tough, so team 2 might get the edge and win

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ghost_rider1

Team1

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NerdsFTW

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: That was Masterson Thor, not the real Thor, who curbstomped Gladiator.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pooty

@ChaosBlazer: @Floopay: Thor can not god blast at will. it drains his life force. i have never seen him god blast a moving opponent either or continue fighting after he has used god blast. Fighting intelligently I think Glads has the speed/reaction time to beat Thor. Team 2 wins

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NerdsFTW

@pooty: Thor has godblasted a moving Juggernaut before even though Thor was weakened.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#49  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Why are you referencing fights from WWH with Hulk and Herc?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pooty

@NerdsFTW said:

@pooty: Thor has godblasted a moving Juggernaut before even though Thor was weakened.

Let me rephrase that: I have not seen Thor hit a person who was trying to dodge with the god blast.