Thor,Gladiator,Sentry vs. Captain Marvel,Superman,Mon-el

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By liquade

i hope this is a more reasonable match than thor,iron man,and hulk vs. superman,steel,and captain marvel although i am not sure(not as familiar with DC as i am with marvel so i just post kinda random battles and wait to see what others think)

by the way just to clarify: Gladiator(imperial guard)

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

Rather than repeat many individual posts from other forums (please find them and read them) for the individual fights, the DC team should will it as I beleive that Capt Marvel, Superman or Mon'el can defeat any of the Marvel team due to all having the abilities discussed in the previous threads - superior superstrength and super speed.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

The DC guys win it.
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

marvel heroes win.  team 1   10/10

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By YoungGunna

Team 2....

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Straight-Fire
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
marvel heroes win.  team 1   10/10
Why imo Team two?
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By GhostRider29

Well, Thor is the only one powerful enough to damage the other team in my opinion. Gladiator has a chance till he starts to lose his conifidence. Then he's useless. If he is not 100%, Then he can't possibly damamge anyone. Sentry in my opinion is just terrible. He should of beat the heck out of WWh and yet he lost. So to me he's the weakest one. DC team wins 9/10 times just giving the Marvel team a chance once in a while. If Sentry truely did have the power of a billion suns, then he would dominate a fight one on one. But nope. He isn't that good.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 IMO.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Superman>Thor
Captain Marvel>Gladiator
Mon-el>Sentry
DC team FTW.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BRAX

Now this is a battle i would pay top dollars to see..DC wins 8/10..all 10 fights would be good tho..the key match up is Mon-El vs Gladiator..This is a very even match across the board but I think Mon-El wins it making him the deciding factor..DC FTW...%%%%

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team.

Sentry TP's the other team.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is not going to just "Will" his team to victory.. Superman and Captain Marvel are far more battle tested than Sentry. They both have fought some of the strongest, most powerful beings in the DC universe and won those battles plenty of times..We are talking about beings such as Darkseid, Despero, Mongul, Bizzaro, and Ultra man just to name a tiny few..We are talking about beings with massive super strength, telepathy, super speed, telekinesis, just to name a small portion of their powers..I strongly believe that either Superman or Captain Marvel can take Sentry.It isn't just about powers: you have to mix powers along with experience and plenty of other things along with it..Sentry is a very powerful being that can battle with anybody but I Still believe he would be in for a surprise as he has never battled someone like Superman whose powers and overall battle skill set exceeds his.. Can't forget that Captain Marvel is just about equal to Sentry in strength.. not to mention, with the wisdom of Solomon; Team DC is going to come up with a plan to win.Gladiator vs Mon El is a pretty even match but I Believe Superman and Shazam come up with the blue print for Mon El to take Gladiator down..You have to remember that not only does DC have an advantage in having 3 of the most powerful beings in the universe, but they have intelligence and Wisdom on their side..Remember Superman and Captain Marvel have been battling the strongest of the strong since the late 30's..Sentry is just now starting to get his feet wet...DC takes this battle to the house..

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor takes out supes after a good fight , with Sentry TP Shazam & Gladiator takes out Mon-El he's the weak link IMO . Or Sentry TP all them while Thor use Mjolnir to drain the yellow sun energy from Mon El & Supes & than they gang up on Shazam . The marvel team to versatile .

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel win relative ease. sentry MVP

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator blitzes

Sentry solos

Thor could also solo via BFR if he could actually react. Which he can't

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: more like...

Thor slightly > superman

Gladiator at 100% confidence > capt. Marvel (though at normal levels, capt marvel > gladiator)

Sentry >>> mon el

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take team Marvel for sure

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mon-el is a weaklink. Marvel handily though Superman would beat anybody on Team 1

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point:

Thor isn't beating Superman for any kind of majority...also, you do know you replied to a comment made 3 years ago right? Sheesh, what is up with all these necro-bumps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point:

Thor isn't beating Superman for any kind of majority...also, you do know you replied to a comment made 3 years ago right? Sheesh, what is up with all these necro-bumps.

why can't he?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: more like...

Thor slightly > superman

Gladiator at 100% confidence > capt. Marvel (though at normal levels, capt marvel > gladiator)

Sentry >>> mon el

This

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: A Necro-bump, is a term used to desribe the bump of a thread over a year old, LOL.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BRAX

Thor can't handle Superman or Capt Marvel in a heads up battle.Sentry on the other hand can match up with anybody, but i would still pick Superman in that battle as well..It is funny that Mon El is considered the "weak link" when despite him being so young and lacking,of expierience he is most definitely just as powerful as Gladiator..Come to think about it, Mon El is easily more stronger and powerful than Thing, Colossus, Blue Marvel, and Wonder Man..Isn't Wonder Man nearly as strong as Thor? So if Mon El is the weak link than Then Marvel is in trouble..I would give Gladiator the advantage over Mon El but not by much.. Gladiator and Mon El would battle it down to the "T" just like Supes,Shazam, and Sentry..Team DC wins a strong, hard fought battle...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor=Superman(post crisis)= Captain Marvel= Mon el

as far as sheer strength goes

Gladiator is above these guys in that he can 3 shot planets while Superman for example going all out with his speed can only slice a moon in half

N52 Supes is above Gladiator cause of the bench pressing the planet thing

Annd Sentry is well above the lot of them with his universe lighting, multi planet busting feat

Doesn't really matter as Gladiator speedblitzes at the bell

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator above Superman? Naaaww..Sentry above Supes? Supes has defeated plenty of faarr more powerfull beings than Sentry and Gladiator combined..Superman would take any of the three..Sentry will get his fake S ripped off his costume and handed to him..