Thorbuster vs Warsuit

Avatar image for captain_vietnam
Captain_Vietnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe I do not need to say much about this battle, which is between Tony and Lex

No Caption Provided

Capabilities

The armor was powered by an Asgardian mystical element. Everything from flight to life support utilized the magical energy. A facemask could be lowered for additional protection. If need be the wearer could eject and use a normal Iron Man armor.

Experimental "Type X" repulsors could be used to boost the armor's punches in addition to the standard blast. The uni-beam fired large bursts of energy. Also impervious to any kinds of harm except, oddly enough, Thor.

The Asgardian Crystal empowers the armor and allows it to absorb and manipulate Asgardian energies effectively giving him Odin Force. It was even able to stop Mjolnir in mid-flight.

No Caption Provided

Capabilities

• Super strength, durability, flight, force field generation all across the armor and seemingly unprotected head from the torso of the powered armor, Kryptonite energy blasts, energy blade in right gauntlet. [1]
  • Green Kryptonite energy generator in right forefinger, red Kryptonite energy generator in middle finger, blue Kryptonite energy generator in ringfinger, and black Kryptonite energy generator in pinky finger. [2]
  • Blue energy blasts from left gauntlet (which went clean through Starfire's right shoulder), super strength and durability, and energy shield in the left gauntlet. [3]

Sharp, green Kryptonite energy spike from right arm's under armor, flight at super speed due to jets in boots, and electrical surge generated across armor by pressing button on left palm. [4]

Avatar image for captain_vietnam
Captain_Vietnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Captain_Vietnam

But mostly Lex's armor against Superman / kryptonians amor. I think it will not cause significant difficulties for Tony.

Lex on the other hand is a man cunning intrigue and the most intelligent DC Comic, Tony also very intelligent but lack the cunning, but Tony is capable hacker. I think this will be a draw game

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony has super technopathy, incredible roflstomp.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could have sworn I've seen this thread somewhere before. Note: The Thorbuster did slug it out with King Thor.