• 127 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in NYC,no bfr. Start 1 mile apart.

.......................vs..............

,,,

#2 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't have much on Bor, but IIRC Thor claimed he'd have been one shotted and killed if not for the Odinforce, and when he was releasing energy it would have been enough to destroy the world if not for Thor putting him down.

What version of Thor?

#3 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primarch: that version in the story.

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor solos

#5 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor solos

#6 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#7 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

@Primarch: that version in the story.

Which is Odinforce Thor I believe, either way I don't know enough about some of the DC girls so I'll hold off until there's some actual debate to inform me.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor solo's.

#9 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

dang,he stacked up the ladies. the girls win

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

@confirukia said:

dang,he stacked up the ladies. the girls win

How?

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#12 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: How is team 1 supposed to win?

#13 Edited by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: isnt it obvious strength in numbers.and plus you put it ass the ladies are weak wonderwoman ALONE can take one thor and the others can take on Bar....easily i may add.....

dont mess with dc ladies

oh and dont forget that supergirl has laser vision so the one mile apart stuff wont work

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

@confirukia said:

@BigCimmerian: isnt it obvious strength in numbers.and plus you put it ass the ladies are weak wonderwoman ALONE can take one thor and the others can take on Bar....easily i may add.....

dont mess with dc ladies

oh and dont forget that supergirl has laser vision so the one mile apart stuff wont work

But, Bor can one shot Thor who is above those ladies in strength and durability, they have only the speed advantage. Bor would one shot them all.

#15 Posted by logy5000 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: @jeanroygrant: You 2 sound like fanboys.

DC would win.

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@BigCimmerian: @jeanroygrant: You 2 sound like fanboys.

DC would win.

They have no answer for Bor.

#17 Posted by XiiX (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#18 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about Bor. But if Thor defeated him alone then I have a hard time believing the ladies would not have a chance.

#19 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: Is this kryptonian Supergirl or matrix Supergirl? Because the one pictures it the matrix Supergirl bonded with Linda Danvers.

#20 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: kryp supergirl buddy :-)

#21 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: Ok. Just wanted to make sure.

#22 Posted by Z3RO180 (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: all we have on bor is that one fight agenst thor and also thor was holding back. Bor does not solo DC wins

#23 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: no worries.:-)

#24 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@BigCimmerian: all we have on bor is that one fight agenst thor and also thor was holding back. Bor does not solo DC wins

lol and you say that I am a fanboy, he is skyfather level, he could one shot Thor, and he was releasing energy strong enough to destroy Earth, he could beat DC team easily.

#25 Posted by Z3RO180 (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: never said you were a fan boy anyway just cause he was odins dad does not mean that he is skyfather level the only reason odin is that powerful is because he asobed the powers from his dead brothers plus the power he got when he hung him self and came back of and lets not forget the wisdom and power he got when h gave up his eye

#26 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@BigCimmerian: never said you were a fan boy anyway just cause he was odins dad does not mean that he is skyfather level the only reason odin is that powerful is because he asobed the powers from his dead brothers plus the power he got when he hung him self and came back of and lets not forget the wisdom and power he got when h gave up his eye

Sorry it was that other guy that said I'm fanboy.

#27 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't Diana taken on Zeus before? He is skyfather level.

#28 Posted by XiiX (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

Hasn't Diana taken on Zeus before? He is skyfather level.

Not only that, she's deflected a blast from the entire greek pantheon itself. Not, to mention she went toe to toe with gods on at least a semi-regular basis.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

I don't know enough about Bor. But if Thor defeated him alone then I have a hard time believing the ladies would not have a chance.

Odin Force Thor defeated him. Not regular Thor.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@charlieboy said:

Hasn't Diana taken on Zeus before? He is skyfather level.

Not only that, she's deflected a blast from the entire greek pantheon itself. Not, to mention she went toe to toe with gods on at least a semi-regular basis.

If someone hit Wonder Woman with an attack that has a lot of Radius than she can't block the whole thing with her bracelets. So that's all Bor has to do.

#31 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Okay. cool.

#32 Edited by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

That has to be the most promiscuous picture of Thor I ever seen.

@jeanroygrant said:

@XiiX said:

@charlieboy said:

Hasn't Diana taken on Zeus before? He is skyfather level.

Not only that, she's deflected a blast from the entire greek pantheon itself. Not, to mention she went toe to toe with gods on at least a semi-regular basis.

If someone hit Wonder Woman with an attack that has a lot of Radius than she can't block the whole thing with her bracelets. So that's all Bor has to do.

Can't she just project the the Aegis shield when her Bracelets are put together? And is the attack a piercing one?

#33 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: You do realize that Wonder Woman's bracelets can create a force field right? Energy attacks aren't really the way to go.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: Okay. cool.

Yep.

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: You do realize that Wonder Woman's bracelets can create a force field right? Energy attacks aren't really the way to go.

I have never heard of this. Scans?

#35 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I don't have scans. But when she crosses her bracelets it creates a shield. She has tanked a nuke before.

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: I don't have scans. But when she crosses her bracelets it creates a shield. She has tanked a nuke before.

I see

#37 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Her file on comicvine talks a bit about it.

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: Her file on comicvine talks a bit about it.

Thor would enough to take Wonder Woman alone.

#39 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: She has fought really powerful gods before. So I don't know if I agree.

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: She has fought really powerful gods before. So I don't know if I agree.

Thor has fought beings who outclass gods.

#41 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: LIke?

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: LIke?

Galactus, Celestials, Amtsu-Mikaboshi, Dormammu.

#43 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Did he actually defeat any of these?

#44 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

too much crazy thor fanboys,thor only magic was trouble

#45 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: Did he actually defeat any of these?

among the above listed, of course not. You really expected Thor to beat someone on that class? :p

#46 Posted by CosmosTyrant (489 posts) - - Show Bio

It took the Odin-force and the destruction of Mjolnir to take Bor out. The first strike Bor throw at Thor wood of killed him if not for the Odin-force the second broke his ribs.

I don't think this girls will be so lucky.

#47 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor will one shot them all. In the pic he has mjollnir also. No contest. Bor is a skyfather

#48 Edited by XiiX (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@XiiX said:

@charlieboy said:

Hasn't Diana taken on Zeus before? He is skyfather level.

Not only that, she's deflected a blast from the entire greek pantheon itself. Not, to mention she went toe to toe with gods on at least a semi-regular basis.

If someone hit Wonder Woman with an attack that has a lot of Radius than she can't block the whole thing with her bracelets. So that's all Bor has to do.

Actually, when she crosses them, her bracelets are capable of encompassing her in an invisible shield that protects her from damage coming from any and all directions.

#49 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: No I didn't which is why I asked the question.

#50 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor one shots them, Thor is not needed here