#1 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             VS
Rules
Battle takes place on the moon 
1st 40mins morals are on, there onwords it turns into a bloodlust battle
No Prep
They start 1 mile apart
#2 Posted by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio

My gut says Team 2.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 ftw

#4 Posted by emperorznb (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#5 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a tough one, but i'm gonna say team 1...just because i don't know if Firestorm able hang with either Thor or BB.

#6 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Posted by The Incredible Huck (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and BRB for the win. They are both highly resistant to TP and, as he is a Korbinite, Bill actually gets more powerful and heals faster in the heat so having Firestorm there will only increases Bills might.

#8 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#9 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Jonn solos.

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 has this i dount see how eather john of firestrom can win..

#11 Edited by MrMightyBro (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, MM and Firestorm might pull a victory.

#12 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@The incredible Huck: I think that would depend on how much heat firestorm is throwing at him. Anyhow, with the martian on his team id say a solid win for the DC duo.

#13 Posted by XiiX (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can take MM. He is almost as versatile as MM is with OdinForce. If he can't take MM, he just needs to hold him off until BRB tag teams Jonn with him.

BRB can handle Firestorm, especiall if this is Raymond. Rusch has a better chance of winning but in the end Firestorm isn't on BRB's level, a guy who has tangled with Silver Surfer before.

So yeah,

@jeanroygrant said:

team 1 ftw

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

Jonn solos.

#16 Posted by Saren (25056 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Jonn solos.

Agree. Thor doesn't have any telepathic resistance and neither does Beta Ray Bill. Even if they did, Martian Manhunter would easilly overcome it and wipe their minds.

Thor does have significant telepathic resistance but it varies depending on who's writing. One issue he's blocking Phoenix Emma's telepathy, the next (most recently in Avengers #29) Xavier casually puts him to sleep with one telepathic command.

#17 Posted by loadofmilark (198 posts) - - Show Bio

just putting it out there maybe i'm being an idiot (i dont know loads about thor) but could firestorm not just turn his hammer into salt or something

#18 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Thor does have significant telepathic resistance but it varies depending on who's writing. One issue he's blocking Phoenix Emma's telepathy, the next (most recently in Avengers #29) Xavier casually puts him to sleep with one telepathic command.

If his telepathic resistance is inconsistent, is it really fair to say he has a high degree of it?

Like, do we just go by the most recent showings?

@loadofmilark said:

just putting it out there maybe i'm being an idiot (i dont know loads about thor) but could firestorm not just turn his hammer into salt or something

Mjolnir has been destroyed several time before, Molecule Man vaporized it,etc.

The most recent damage is when it was shattered by a strike on Bor.

#19 Posted by Saren (25056 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@CitizenBane said:

If his telepathic resistance is inconsistent, is it really fair to say he has a high degree of it?

Like, do we just go by the most recent showings?

He has enough showings to say that he has a reasonable degree of it to the point where controlling his mind would be tough, but not impossible for telepaths of a high enough caliber. You have to contrast the times he's resisted telepathy from people like Glory and Phoenix Emma against the times he's failed to resist telepathy from people like Xavier, Moondragon and Tutinax.

#20 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#21 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

He has enough showings to say that he has a reasonable degree of it to the point where controlling his mind would be tough, but not impossible for telepaths of a high enough caliber. You have to contrast the times he's resisted telepathy from people like Glory and Phoenix Emma against the times he's failed to resist telepathy from people like Xavier, Moondragon and Tutinax.

That Tutinax fight was pathetic.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Jonn solos.

Agree. Thor doesn't have any telepathic resistance and neither does Beta Ray Bill. Even if they did, Martian Manhunter would easilly overcome it and wipe their minds.

I don't remember seeing Xavier do that to Thor.

#23 Posted by Saren (25056 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Jonn solos.

I don't remember seeing Xavier do that to Thor.

Have you read Avengers #29 yet? Xavier just said "Sleep" and all the Avengers and X-Men present went to sleep. Thor was among them and was pictured asleep on the ground.

#24 Posted by Saren (25056 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Also, at the end of the fight, he erased the memories of everyone present to make sure they wouldn't remember he was there. Again, including Thor.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant: Also, at the end of the fight, he erased the memories of everyone present to make sure they wouldn't remember he was there. Again, including Thor.

Oh thought you meant New Avengers #29

#26 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#27 Posted by dondave (38883 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#28 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

I would put Firestorm on the same level as Ronan the Accuser. An omega class but only a bit above alpha class. MM, Thor, BRB are solidly inside the omega class.

#29 Posted by dondave (38883 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#30 Posted by Bo88gdan (4635 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins

#31 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm should be able to transmute Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, and Manhunter has ridiculous TP showings. With Thor's low showings taken into account, I'm pretty sure J'onn could get into both Thor's and BRB's heads.

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, MM will be the last to fall in a very epic fight, but its due to the longevity of the fight, Firestorm will die and MM cant handle them both.

#33 Posted by XiiX (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#34 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes it.