Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pooty said:

Team loses. The only time Uatu has been seen fighting was a "what if" and Galactus beat him down then ate him. All the others are of no consquence. Galactus stated that his eye beams can kill skyfathers and Thor/SS are nothing to him.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By XLR87T3

Thor and Silver Surfer only needs to watch as Odin and Zeus wins the battle. The purple tyrant dies.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By eatmore_payless

@BigCimmerian said:

@minigunman123 said:

Team beats Galactus based off the scans I saw and what I know of the power of the gods Zeus, Thor and Odin.

That said I don't read Marvel comics so if someone can post scans showing Galactus raeping some of the team's characters maybe I'll change my mind.

The only fight between Zeus and Galactus was when Zeus was amped by Chaos King, Galactus was shocked to see Zeus still standing after he blasted him

I often see Odin as equal to hungry Galactus, but just sated Galactus is more powerful than him, in their last fight Odin headbutted Galactus after massive psychic battle, both of them fell on the Earth and Galactus was the first to stand up while Odin fell into Odinsleep

this wasn't the fully powered galactus.. neither is Odin, he never went to odinsleep yet, but still manages to knockoff galactus with a headbutt.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By AngryHulks

Depends on how much Galactus have fed, and how much he is willing to fight, he rarely used all his power because he's worrying about his energy reserves.

If it was relatively hungry Galactus (most common state of Galactus), then team 1. However, if it was Galactus that have fed dozens of planets in a month, then he wins.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Killemall

Watcher totally interfered, killed and replaced Galactus in What IF story line, done know if that counts. (What IF 2000)

No Caption Provided
marvelfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By marvelfanboy

@troller said:

@czarny_samael666: You are no moderator, so you have no power over me.

HAHAHAHAHA

@troller said:

THOR IS INEFFECTUAL, WHY INCLUDE HIM WHEN HE SUCKS

LMAO!!!

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

It is seriously time to flag troller...

He is funny sometimes

Agreed he is funny sometimes.On the topic Team 1 wins...

Don't flag troller, he's funny!

@ShootingNova said:

Who wins this fight? Fight takes place in Asgard.

Is Galactus fully fed?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By pooty

@marvelfanboy:

Is Galactus fully fed?

when no conditions are stated you go by current versions. if that cant be determined you go by most normal showings. I say that would put galactus at mid level. He's not full but not starving. Moderately fed

marvelfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By marvelfanboy

@pooty: I think the team BARELY takes it then.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this really an argument,Galactus can 1 shot a celestial(I know it depends on how fed he is)but even fed on1 planet he takes this team with know problem.Even if by some miracle they beat him it`s still a draw.As 42 light years around him would be obliterated(surfers words not mine)plus the return of Abaraxus not to far down the road would end the rest of the universe.So your win turns into a big loss!If odin ,zues,or surfer dies.Does a tree fall down on mt.olympus,what a joke of a thread!!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hahaha. I remember when I made this thread. I think the only person who could even challenge Galactus would be Watcher. I suppose he has to be not very fed at all to make this a proper match.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#63 JediXMan  Moderator

Hahaha. I remember when I made this thread. I think the only person who could even challenge Galactus would be Watcher. I suppose he has to be not very fed at all to make this a proper match.

And even that's debatable, since - as far as I know - Uato has no canon combat feats. They're mostly limited to What If? comics and hyperbolic captions.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ShootingNova

@jedixman: Hmm. I think he has a few. And he is apparently illustrated to be superior to Odin, but.... yeah. Not many feats at all.

EDIT: I think his bio or something has notes on his powers.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galan

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#67 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Hmm. I think he has a few. And he is apparently illustrated to be superior to Odin, but.... yeah. Not many feats at all.

EDIT: I think his bio or something has notes on his powers.

But that's my problem: I see a lot of references to his powers, but I don't see any scans that actually give me examples.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By thanosii

Team loses to a moderately fed Galactus.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I suppose we might have to rely on a biography?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@shootingnova said:

And even that's debatable, since - as far as I know - Uato has no canon combat feats. They're mostly limited to What If? comics and hyperbolic captions.

Uatu actually has one highly impressive combat feat; his fight with Aaron the rogue wacther, which affected the whole reality.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Odin solo.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team should take this. Odin gave Galactus a good fight, Thor has injured Galactus on multiple occasions. Silver Surfer was pretty much even with Thor in terms of power output but he's recently gotten a power boost. Zeus is on par with Odin and between the four of them they should take the majority, with Uatu they definitely win.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the team uatu odin and zeus would be enough at his normal power lever.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure Odin gave Galactus a good fight,but the writer has to make it close,so Odin fans can save face.The writer can`t simply have Galactus blast Odin a few times and k.o him,the editer would never let that get by.Remember Galactus is playing the role as villan in a thor book.The fact that Odin openly admitted that he couldn`t beat that monstrosity,tells you how far above sky father level Galactus is now considered.Even when he fought Zeus,It was the chaos King in a meat suite.That`s why Galactus was so shocked when he hit Zues with his eye beams,and said.No,A mere sky father should not be able to shake off the power of Galactus.So in reality,the wrters want the fans to argue as much as possible for their favorite hero`s and or villan`s.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea how Odin soloes. He heavily injured himself headbutting a starving Galactus.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see know one wants to reply to post#74,the truth hurts aye Odin fans(and sky father fans in general).But lets think logically,the milky way galaxy has about 100,000,000,000 stars in it.If only 1% has intelligent life=1,000,000,000.And 1% has pantheon of Gods on those planets.then 10,000,000 of these planets have pantheon of Gods on them.Either 1 or lets say max 15 about earth level).That leaves us at(1,000,000 to 150,000,000)planets.But some how Odin and Zues are the most powerful sky fathers out of this bunch for only 1 single galaxy.And Galactus who is called third force in the universe by Eternity itself itself.Can only be challenged by Odin and Zues.The truth is probably more closer to the fact that none of these sky fathers has no chance to beat a Galactus,that is anywhere nere 1 planet fed level.Just trying to point out how many sky fathers there could be,compaired to a special cosmic being like Galactus.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By galactus1967

Sorry,that should say(1,000,000 to 15,000,000)sky fathers on 1,000,000 planets.my math is a bit rusty.That`s still a lot of sky fathers in 1 galaxy.And remember,there are more galaxys than stars in our galaxy.So next time you here of a cosmic or mystical entity destrying a universe,think about how near impossible that is.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry,that should say(1,000,000 to 15,000,000)sky fathers on 1,000,000 planets.my math is a bit rusty.That`s still a lot of sky fathers in 1 galaxy.And remember,there are more galaxys than stars in our galaxy.So next time you here of a cosmic or mystical entity destrying a universe,think about how near impossible that is.

WHAT?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. I suppose that's enough to tell us we don't need to listen anymore.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By galactus1967

And who are you to speak for anyone else?I am just trying to point out how many sky father`s there could be in this galaxy alone.Do all of them rival Galactus the third force in the universe in power?I just don`t think they should be all that close in power,is that better not bringing up the numbers?

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH,AND JUST GOOGLE IT ,THERE ARE MORE GALAXIES THAN STARS IN AT LEAST THE MILKY WAY GALAXY.So a universal feat is quite a feat.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team wins, but Thor and Silver Surfer will be dead and the others will be half-wasted by the end

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bateman,you are certainly entitled to your opinion,but you do understand this isn`t the 1960`s marvel hierarchy.Odin ,Galactus, and the watcher being the top 3.It has changed much since then.If Galactus just ate 2 earth sized planets would this team reallly have a chance?The only thing I`m trying to get out there is that,Galactus is a very variable cosmic.Who well fed might give the 4th host troubles.Or stalemate(off page I might add sentry).So when looking at galactus,a lot of it has to do with how well fed he is.A 4 earth fed galactus is equal to an adult Franklin Richards so says the writer Hickman.So he is in the ball park with any reality warper at this point. (JMO)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH,AND JUST GOOGLE IT ,THERE ARE MORE GALAXIES THAN STARS IN AT LEAST THE MILKY WAY GALAXY.So a universal feat is quite a feat.

Read your own sentence. It doesn't even make sense.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: And how so ,there are more galaxies than stars in our galaxy.Ask Steven Hawkin,if it is beyond your ability to comprehend mabye you should post on the mickey mouse board!Idiot!!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ShootingNova

@galactus1967: The only thing beyond me is resisting the temptation to flag you. But I won't even try to resist.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats the problem with some people who read comic books ,they here such and such was fighting and it rocked the universe or multi-verse.and its like big woop.Not even suspecting there are whole galaxys in our own universe that the light from them has not reached us yet in over 13.7 billion years.i am not trying to get into the numbers thing again,but because of the nimrod in the last post I just had to throw that in there.Now I have been a marvel comics fan for almost 40 yearsI have over 3000 boooks mostly marvel.And let me tell you(I can`t hardly say this-youngsters)Marvel follows true physics,far more than any other company.thats why I never followed DC as a kid,as even I knew at 8 years old that superman couldn`t tow 10 planets was silly.So ShootingNova,try to get to know someone before you write them off as idiots,or you might find yourself in the same spot,even with your 11,166 posts.Thanks(galactus1967)

Howell83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team loses. Galactus is too much for these guys.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#89 SC  Moderator

@galactus1967 said:

f it is beyond your ability to comprehend mabye you should post on the mickey mouse board!Idiot!!!

Comments like these are unnecessary. Please refrain from personal attacks, especially calling other ComicVine users idiots, its simply not tolerated here.

I believe they simply mean that more galaxies exist in the universe than stars in the milky way. Its not the most fluid sentence but it does make sense.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By galactus1967

I`m sorry ShootingNova,I did not mean to insult you,I was just trying to get my point across and got frustrated.(i`m sure anyone with 11000+ posts knows their comic books!)And SC, You said the point I was trying to make exactly!(look all I was trying to point out is that there could be many more sky fathers than you might think,so I think Galactus as the third force should be above so abundant of even these very powerful gods)Also I am a huge Odin fan,I even have some journey into mysteries from back in the day.I just don`t think he is on the level of Galactus.But I won`t insult anyone again I know eveyone is entitled to their opinion,Galactus1967.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G still wins as the second post says..

The Power Cosmos is nothing to mess with..

Hulkbuster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the team would win. Odin's power has often been said to have power on equal terms with Galactus and he even fought Galactus. Zeus has almost the same kind of power as Odin.
Uatu would with out a doubt be some what of a problem. I know there is a what if comic of Uatu killing Galactus, but there is also a what if comic of if Galactus killed Uatu and Galactus has been said to have more power between the two. Thor and the Silver Surfer don't even have to be there

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin lost to a hungry Galactus, and Zeus is not on Odin's level by virtue of feats.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have read in many handbooks,marvel community,etc.)that out of all the pantheons,Odin is probably the most powerful sky father god still active today.But I would still love to see them mix it up.Actually i would like to know who is older,I know the olympion gods are truly immortal.But then recently I read that they have to partake of a drink of called ambrosia to keep their true immortality.While the Asgardians.Need to eat the golden apples of Idunn to nearly make them immortal.The fact that Odin appears elderly(though still very robust)Prove his age could be at least many thousands of years old.The first Asgardian god Buri(known to Thor as Tiwaz)is still alive even!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is the most powerful Skyfather as far as feats go, since none of the others have ever busted galaxies.

Olympian Gods are immortal while Asgardians are merely extremely long-lived, but I'm pretty sure Odin was born first.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear Galactus,

I would like to inform you that, you are indeed screwed. Odin The Sky father and Zeus the other Sky father are on their way with Uatu; to kick you galactic-planet eating butt. Thor and silver are their, but they wouldn't do much except annoy you though remember when Thor injured you SS may be that bit stronger so watch out.

Sincerely, Guy who votes for team.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By galactus1967

from Galactus,swordmasterD,I would like to point your team towards a celestial.I did kill two of them,And I am equal in power to an adult Franklin Richards(after eating 4 planets).That puts me at omega beyond omega,reality warper.I would eat more,but even that is enough to obliterate your whole team with one shot,Best of luck Galactus.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buri is indeed the first Asgardian,he is father to bor and grand father to odin.Thor met Buri in issue 354 and 355,he also had the ability to lift thor`s hammer.And enough magic power to carve ice structurs and breath life into them.He was born from the ice and Gaea the elder god fed him in the form of a calf.He is also close to 12 ft. tall.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ShootingNova

He killed a Celestial after he ate four planets, which is not normal. At a normal level he is still far above Odin, Zeus, Thor, and Silver Surfer. I'm not too sure about Uatu the Watcher, who apparently affected all of reality during his fight against the Rogue Watcher.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

team stomps ROLF