#1 Posted by Bezza (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking the Thor who was for most of his own movie, de-powered, against Bruce Wayne, say from the first part of "batman begins". Most people will say Bruce Wayne, coz he is the best martial artist in the world, bla, bla, bla, but I was well impressed with how Thor took out all those elite Shield bodyguards when making his way to Mjolnir in the Thor movie, particularly that last brute of a bloke that he beat up badly. He has spent a lifetime being a warrior, is bigger than Bruce Wayne and would take some stopping! It would be a good fight I reckon.

#2 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: I'm not 100% sure he's actually that much bigger than Bruce, and being Bigger doesn't mean you win. Trust me, I've met more little guys who could whoop me than big guys. They both do demonstrate great skill though, and I'm going to also say thor. I don't remember Bale having that many good H2H scenes before DKR, and that's what I'm going off of. I haven't seen either film in a while though, so I could be very, very wrong about that.

#3 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce.

#4 Posted by dondave (38795 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#5 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Chris Hemsworth is 6'4, Christain Bale is 6'0

#6 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Thor is tall O.O In the movies though, I don't think their strength feats are that far apart.

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#8 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this only movie versions of the characters? Because if so, Bruce Wayne has awful fighting abilities in the movies (I know I'm just some person on the internet, but honestly I am much more skilled in martial arts than movie Batman). Thor's fighting was unrefined, but he still had great strength and instincts for fighting. If comic versions are allowed as well, Bruce Wayne murderstomps Donald Blake lol.

Movies: Thor

Comics: Batman

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

bruce

#10 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel: See that's kinda where I'm at. Also, it's just the batman begins feats, and I don't remember that many big fights from that movie.

#11 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Movies: Batman

Thor's fighting ability simply doesn't stack up to Bruce Wayne's.

#12 Edited by Bezza (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting everyone goes for Bruce. So, being a top earth bound martial artist gives you the edge against a guy who has fought the frost giants and become heir to Odin over goodness knows how many years? Even with his powers taken away Thor has got to be one awesome fighter, as he demonstrated in the movie by taking apart a crack team of Shield agents in hand to hand. Also, put a top guy against another top but larger guy and the larger guy normally wins. Would you back Mayweather to beat Klitcho? I wouldn't.

#13 Posted by russellmania77 (15754 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor - "you're big... Thor bigger"

Batman - "I'm batman" (knock out punch)

Batman ftw

#14 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#15 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#16 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman begins bat,an had him fighting a master ninja multiple times and besting him three times. Including one time when he was drugged with fear gas. Before that training he knocked out 7 hardened asian criminals at the same time. Those shield agents werent as big of an accomplishment as what batmans done. Bruce wins.

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel said:

Movies: Thor

#18 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#19 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's fighting style revolves on what he has. So taking his powers away is SPITE.