lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By lordraiden
@odinforce said:
@MzombieX: nice words. superman and thor are both great. i hate it when fanboys completely disregard thor
Agreed, totally!!
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MzombieX
@odinforce
@lordraiden said:

@odinforce said:

@MzombieX: nice words. superman and thor are both great. i hate it when fanboys completely disregard thor
Agreed, totally!!

Thanks, I appreciate it ...  
and I just want to make it clear to anyone reading, that if my long winded rant (Lol) came across as if it was a "Superman hate" post, that wasn't my intention. 
It was more so directed to those who seem to make the comments that Thor would get stomped or doesn't stand a chance, when it comes to the endless Thor vs Superman debates. 

Sometimes I see overblown threads started on these battle forums that begin with an example like - [ SUPERMAN (versus) THOR, HERCULES, HULK, GLADIATOR, BLACK BOLT, and DR. STRANGE] 
and I question myself, as to how it is possible this person doesn't think that Thor alone is enough of a match. 
Has Thor somehow earned such little respect on these threads that people have no idea what he is capable of, and seriously believe he requires the backup of a superhuman army such as this !?!?

In my opinion, I see them up in the ranks as two of the most powerful heroes in their respective Universe and great arguments could be made for both sides. 
If someone is a Superman supporter and has a good logical reason to justify why they think Superman would take the majority ... then fair enough. 
Yet take into consideration that the tide of that battle could very easily go the other way. 

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Thor fly without his hammer-yes or no? What does this tell yah:

No Caption Provided

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@alligatian: He can fly but he's much, MUCH slower without Mjlonir.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sups

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's debatable, some writers portray him to need his hammer in order to fly and others don't. But I am inclined to believe he can at least "hover" without his hammer, or in some cases leap very high (similar to Hulk or Superman when Clark couldn't fly at first) like here:

No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Superman wins and I dare call this extremely one sided.