Thor with Warriors Madness vs War Bound Hulk (Please read OP)

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

First of all, sorry for the mistake. It's World Breaker, not War Bound. Accident. Lol

This is a hand to hand battle only. Both can chose one weapon of choice. Hulk only wants to fight with his fist, Thor obviously choosing his Mjolnir. Thor is limited in power though. He's only allowed to use flight, his strength/durability, and his hand to hand fighting skills. No other powers allowed. Thor isn't allowed to BFR Hulk either even though he has flight. Thor is in Warriors Madness mode, which means he also has no morals. World Breaker Hulk, also, has no morals. This fight is to who ever can beat each other to death first. No holding back.

So who's the strongest and craziest there is?

World Breaker Hulk...

No Caption Provided

or

Thor with Warriors Madness?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

WB means World Breaker not War Bound, unless You were mistaken and You want to use Warbound Hulk, who acctually is the same one as Planet (Skaar) Hulk.

PS Hulk - loses with normal Thor.
WB Hulk can give a great fight to Thor, but he will lose to WM Thor using Mjolnir. 

Mjolnir is too hard for Hulk, WM Thor is 10 times stronger, faster and more durable than normal Thor.
Normal Thor can take WB Hulk punches, so WM Thor can do it easier. He won't hold back and is easily strong enough to copy Hulk's attacks. 

To fast , to skilled, to durable and too strong.

I see normal Thor winning that battle, or at least tie it, so WM Thor has to win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GhostRider29

@czarny_samael666 said:

WB means World Breaker not War Bound, unless You were mistaken and You want to use Warbound Hulk, who acctually is the same one as Planet (Skaar) Hulk. PS Hulk - loses with normal Thor. WB Hulk can give a great fight to Thor, but he will lose to WM Thor using Mjolnir. Mjolnir is too hard for Hulk, WM Thor is 10 times stronger, faster and more durable than normal Thor. Normal Thor can take WB Hulk punches, so WM Thor can do it easier. He won't hold back and is easily strong enough to copy Hulk's attacks. To fast , to skilled, to durable and too strong. I see normal Thor winning that battle, or at least tie it, so WM Thor has to win.

I'm an idiot. I knew it was World Breaker hulk. Idk what I was thinking putting War Bound hulk. Idk. Accident. lol

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lady_liberty

Thor should have this.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers