#1 Posted by Ghostodoofus (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Both will be fighting to their full potential, meaning Thor would fight with the full power of his Power-Gem and possess infinite strength and stamina with the Power Gem and Superman would potentially be fighting with the strength just as unlimited. Flying is prohibited, they are only allowed to fight on in a cage; so who'd win??

I personally believe Thor would win this one as that Power Gem obtains him all the energy in the entire universe to amplify his strength and stamina which would mean that Silver-Age Superman's energy would also be absorbed to Thor's body as well as being combined with every other energy system Thor acquires. Superman also has vulnerability to magic, Thor possesses attacks that could obliterate planets at full potential and also contain magic including the God-blast. PC Superman is more vulnerable to magic than Modern Superman so I believe godblast would be enough to shatter his body.

Thor had the ability to destroy an entire galaxy if he projected the explosion he could have formed after absorbing energy from the "Null Bomb" (A weapon created to devastate galaxies) and he could have destroyed more than just 1 galaxy if he amplified the energy contained in his hammer. Imagine what he could do to the universe and SA Superman with all the energy in an entire universe.

#2 Posted by Hemlin (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Prohibited flying and fighting in a cage, Thor would win with the Power Gem. Thor could destroy a universe with Power Gem, he's cracked universal boundaries before.

#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (15254 posts) - - Show Bio

The Power Gem is a tricky thing....

#4 Posted by Ghostodoofus (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I don't think it could be overpowered when used at full potential.

#5 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

power gem,this Depending on the user even someguys can use Unlimited power,if just

Single muscle strength power gem vs SA superman PIS CIS, I don't think SA supers would be lose

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15254 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostodoofus: I didn't say that it can be overpowered.I said that it is a tricky thing because it depends on who is using it.If Thor doesn't use it right he will lose.

#7 Posted by Ghostodoofus (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: I can't understand u, what are u trying to say. Are you saying that equal strength wouldn't be enough to beat silverage Superman?

#8 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostodoofus: sure

in the PIS,the superman is

No weakness and more exaggerated powerful

#9 Posted by Ghostodoofus (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Power Gem would also make Thor invincible at potential, his strength would surpass SA Superman.

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ghostodoofus: SA Supes is like a sponge! And basing on irrefutable evidence from Spongebob Squarepants, no matter how strong you are, you can't hurt a sponge!
#11 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostodoofus: when this man has PIS and CIS,he can do anything

we all agree this

#12 Posted by emperorznb (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins without PIS...

#13 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

Thor wins without PIS...

#14 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

without PIS?LOL,in the BA ,many superman can beat a no PIS superman,like

PC Validus PC Emerald Empress PC DS,PC mongul,etc

no PIS SA/PC superman just a normal superman,he even move a planet with struggl

#15 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2021 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438

lol
#16 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

@a88378438

lol

lol x2

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman round house kicks Thor all the way back to Asgard.

#18 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Bastro said:

@thanobomb1124 said:

@a88378438

lol

lol x2

Hi! Haven't seen you for ages! Very happy!

#19 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@Lance Bastro said:

@thanobomb1124 said:

@a88378438

lol

lol x2

Hi! Haven't seen you for ages! Very happy!

you miss the juggernaut/cyttorak debates =p

it's nice seeing you too =p

#20 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Bastro:

Long, long, long time no see you ~ I thought that you would never come back, sorry

Thank God!Juggernaut / cyttorak? Where? LOL

your point that interested, I read you every point in this forum

#21 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman wins because he is incapable of being written as losing. I'll demonstrate:

Thor loses.

See, before I hit the "Post Reply" button, that said wins.

SA Superman wins.

See, that said loses!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by Resonance (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Aged Superman will beat Thor.

#23 Posted by P0rtal (877 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Gems are not magic, nor exude kryptonite radiation, therefore Thor automatically loses. Pre Crisis Silver Age superman is literally invulnerable to damned near everything, has no speed limits and has never really been shown to ever go 100% on anyone, his half trying feats rival things Galactus wishes he could do.

#24 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, even with power gem, can't hurt SA superman.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

And that would help SA Superman, how? With power gem and with its full potential he gets unlimited power and unlimited strength, durability and teleportation.

@bluepride1234 said:

Have you read Thanos Quest? Or the infinity gauntlet?

@Resonance said:

I dont see how, could you explain how Superman beats him. Because the only option is telepathy which superman doesnt have.

@P0rtal said:

Infinity Gems are not magic, nor exude kryptonite radiation, therefore Thor automatically loses. Pre Crisis Silver Age superman is literally invulnerable to damned near everything, has no speed limits and has never really been shown to ever go 100% on anyone, his half trying feats rival things Galactus wishes he could do.

And thor with full power of power gem would be any less than Galactus?

Come on has no one read Infinity gauntlet before?? Is the story too old.

Because without telepathy there is absolutely no way silver age superman can win.

#26 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

And that would help SA Superman, how? With power gem and with its full potential he gets unlimited power and unlimited strength, durability and teleportation.

@bluepride1234 said:

Have you read Thanos Quest? Or the infinity gauntlet?

@Resonance said:

I dont see how, could you explain how Superman beats him. Because the only option is telepathy which superman doesnt have.

@P0rtal said:

And thor with full power of power gem would be any less than Galactus?

Come on has no one read Infinity gauntlet before?? Is the story too old.

Because without telepathy there is absolutely no way silver age superman can win.

unlimited power and unlimited strength??could you can prove it?if you say SA superman has unlimited strength i'm agree,but thor????could you can scan some strength feats?

I know that thanos is, but, anyone got power gem would be unlimited power and unlimited strength???? even a old woman ( Peter's aunt ) can be infinitely stronger?

It depends on the user, Thor never to use the power gem like thanos

#27 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

unlimited power and unlimited strength??could you can prove it?if you say SA superman has unlimited strength i'm agree,but thor????could you can scan some strength feats?

I know that thanos is, but, anyone got power gem would be unlimited power and unlimited strength???? even a old woman ( Peter's aunt ) can be infinitely stronger?

Have you read Thanos Quest of The Infinity Gauntlet Saga?

Power Gem grants you unlimited strength (if you know how to use it, OP says he has full powers so you have to admit it), unlimited durability (even if you dont know how you use it)

And no it doesnt matter if its Peter's aunt, or your aunt, anyone with power gem gets unlimited strength.

I dont have scan, give me 24 hours and i can post scans for you.

Power gems gives the following powers:

1. Unlimited Strength
  2. Unlimited Durability
  3. Any abilites the user wants.
#28 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

Have you read Thanos Quest of The Infinity Gauntlet Saga?

Power Gem grants you unlimited strength (if you know how to use it, OP says he has full powers so you have to admit it), unlimited durability (even if you dont know how you use it)

And no it doesnt matter if its Peter's aunt, or your aunt, anyone with power gem gets unlimited strength.

I dont have scan, give me 24 hours and i can post scans for you.

Power gems gives the following powers:

1. Unlimited Strength
  2. Unlimited Durability
  3. Any abilites the user wants.

I read Thanos Quest of The Infinity Gauntlet Saga, I know gem so powerful, but, you say Thor would also like thanos powerful? This question, I've never seen using the power gem like thanos so: powerful, he was nothing, thor+power gem feats is very weak,

Unless you can scan some Thor himself using the power gem powerful feats, thanos + infinity gauntlet not equal to thor+infinity Gauntlet

#29 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

I read Thanos Quest of The Infinity Gauntlet Saga, I know gem so powerful, but, you say Thor would also like thanos powerful? This question, I've never seen using the power gem like thanos so: powerful, he was nothing, thor+power gem feats is very weak,

If you had read Thanos Quest you would not be asking me this question, it clearly says whoever has the gems get the power, does not matter if it is Thanos, Thor or whatever.

Besides Thanos was not the only one who had gem, Adam Warlock had those gems too and he was juggling a whole solar system with the help of power gem, when Magus has power gem he tanked Ultimate Nullifier a weapon capable of destroying the universe.

Also the OP says thor has full powers of the power gem something neither Thanos nor Warlock did.

Unless you can scan some Thor himself using the power gem powerful feats, thanos + infinity gauntlet not equal to thor+infinity Gauntlet

Why? Because infinity gauntlet is racist and would only work on people who are purple?

#30 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

If you had read Thanos Quest you would not be asking me this question, it clearly says whoever has the gems get the power, does not matter if it is Thanos, Thor or whatever.

Besides Thanos was not the only one who had gem, Adam Warlock had those gems too and he was juggling a whole solar system with the help of power gem, when Magus has power gem he tanked Ultimate Nullifier a weapon capable of destroying the universe.

Also the OP says thor has full powers of the power gem something neither Thanos nor Warlock did.

Why? Because infinity gauntlet is racist and would only work on people who are purple?

Because Thor itself did not show impressive feat in this forum, I listen to others to say, different people will have different power levels, I can agree with Adam Warlock because he also has a high-end feats, I suspect, Thor can also do this? Really happen? I have never seen this, if only I don't know, because I remember that different users have different levels, if I was wrong, please point out

#31 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

Because Thor itself did not show impressive feat in this forum, I listen to others to say, different people will have different power levels, I can agree with Adam Warlock because he also has a high-end feats, I suspect, Thor can also do this? Really happen? I have never seen this, if only I don't know, because I remember that different users have different levels, if I was wrong, please point out

Yes , sadly you are wrong in this instance.

This is how gem works, either you know how to use it or you dont.

When Champion had power gem, he did not know how to use it. Therefore he had unlimited durability, which means he will never get tired and he cannot be hurt physically regardless of how hard you hit him, but his strength would only increase with Anger. Thor with warrior madness had the power gem and he did not know how to use it, and that is exactly what happened.

4 people have had power gem and the whole infinity gauntlet together and knew how to use it. Those were Nebula, Thanos, Adam Warlock And Magus, and the power gem affected their powers exactly the same.

#32 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

Yes , sadly you are wrong in this instance.

This is how gem works, either you know how to use it or you dont.

When Champion had power gem, he did not know how to use it. Therefore he had unlimited durability, which means he will never get tired and he cannot be hurt physically regardless of how hard you hit him, but his strength would only increase with Anger. Thor with warrior madness had the power gem and he did not know how to use it, and that is exactly what happened.

4 people have had power gem and the whole infinity gauntlet together and knew how to use it. Those were Nebula, Thanos, Adam Warlock And Magus, and the power gem affected their powers exactly the same.

Okay, just please scan the Thor, after he obtains the gem feat, theory, maybe so, but I also want to see something real happen

#33 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

Okay, just please scan the Thor, after he obtains the gem feat, theory, maybe so, but I also want to see something real happen

Thor only had power gem when he was in warrior madness and hence he could not use the gem, it lasted 2 issue.

Here it says Thor has full powers of the power gem, either you are not understanding what i am saying or refusing to believe because you love SA Superman , which one is it?

#34 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

Thor only had power gem when he was in warrior madness and hence he could not use the gem, it lasted 2 issue.

Here it says Thor has full powers of the power gem, either you are not understanding what i am saying or refusing to believe because you love SA Superman , which one is it?

I just want to know Thor + power gem feats, this very difficult? Theoretically speaking, you are right, but I want to see some real scan, is this wrong?

I like a superman, but I don't hate Thor, if you can have enough scans proved, I would agree, if only some theory, I would agree, but Thor is the lack of evidence to prove it

A little, but never mind, a lot of charater has theory.Limit and guess

#35 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

I just want to know Thor + power gem feats, this very difficult? Theoretically speaking, you are right, but I want to see some real scan, is this wrong?

I like a superman, but I don't hate Thor, if you can have enough scans proved, I would agree, if only some theory, I would agree, but Thor is the lack of evidence to prove it

Firstly the power of gems dont change with who has the gem. Either you know how to use it or not.

Thor has power gem for only 1 issue and he was on warrior madness which means he did not know what he was doing. He was power enough to beat Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Adam Warlock and Drax the Destroyer. Later he fights Thanos and makes him bleed with a punch, Thanos then gets a gun to freeze him temporarily.

All of this because Thor doesn have feats with power gem because he has never had power gem without madness.

Let me type this in simple words : power gem and its power is the same no matter who wields it.

#36 Posted by amazinglover (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Thor feats in this case our irrelevant since power gem super secedes all those so if you want feats you consider power gem feats and not thor's feats.

Superman wins via pis even though given the rules thor should stomp

#37 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

Firstly the power of gems dont change with who has the gem. Either you know how to use it or not.

Thor has power gem for only 1 issue and he was on warrior madness which means he did not know what he was doing. He was power enough to beat Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Adam Warlock and Drax the Destroyer. Later he fights Thanos and makes him bleed with a punch, Thanos then gets a gun to freeze him temporarily.

All of this because Thor doesn have feats with power gem because he has never had power gem without madness.

Let me type this in simple words : power gem and its power is the same no matter who wields it.

So, if I were power gem, I would be as strong as SA Superman ( PIS )?

Interested in@amazinglover said:

@a88378438: Thor feats in this case our irrelevant since power gem super secedes all those so if you want feats you consider power gem feats and not thor's feats.

if you use no PIS superman,i also say thor wins,because PC superman(normal) was HUGE

Weakening, a giant missile will kill him, pushing out PC Validus PC Emerald planet, Empress PC DS, PC Mongul, these all beat him even some charater with easily

But these all no one even close to a galaxy level ( yes, even PC DS is nothing to Galaxy level )

#38 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

No not as strong as SA Superman but MANY TIMES STRONGER once you have FULL POWERS OF POWER GEM

@amazinglover said:

Thank you and Thor Stomps! unless Superman magically gets telepathy :)

@a88378438 said:

if you use no PIS superman,i also say thor wins,because PC superman(normal) was HUGE

Weakening, a giant missile will kill him, pushing out PC Validus PC Emerald planet, Empress PC DS, PC Mongul, these all beat him even some charater with easily

But these all no one even close to a galaxy level ( yes, even PC DS is nothing to Galaxy level )

It does not matter is Superman has PIS or not, he still loses because without telepathy (which superman does not have) beating anyone with power gem is IMPOSSIBLE!

#39 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

No not as strong as SA Superman but MANY TIMES STRONGER once you have FULL POWERS OF POWER GEM

@amazinglover said:

Thank you and Thor Stomps! unless Superman magically gets telepathy :)

@a88378438 said:

It does not matter is Superman has PIS or not, he still loses because without telepathy (which superman does not have) beating anyone with power gem is IMPOSSIBLE!

but how many time stronger than SA superman(PIS)?a normal could be Many times stronger, as the composite Superman

But the PIS SA Superman, more robust ( muscle ) it is almost impossible

Well, even so, I would say, SA Superman ( PIS ) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > any PC charater, even he would be close to infinite strength

#40 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

but how many time stronger than SA superman(PIS)?a normal could be Many times stronger, as the composite Superman

Well, even so, I would say, SA Superman ( PIS ) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > any PC charater, even he would be close to infinite strength

Did you read the page that he posted.

INFINITE TIMES STRONGER , why because it gives you infinite strength.

Let me try to put it in a simple way OK,

Assuming full powers and only physical powers:

You (with power gem) = Me (with power gem) = Thor (with power gem) = Thanos (with power gem) = Galactus (with power gem) same power regardless of who has which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SA Superman (PIS or NOT)

#41 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

A PIS SA Superman was differs from other superman:

Normal Superman free moving planet

Large missile can kill him

The bomb will make him dizzy

pre-crisis MM can knock him(you can see,PRE-crisis MM is weaker than current MM)

The karate kid can harm him ( yes, this was really happen )

In fact, in the Silver age, if you has invulnerability, you will be the absolute invulnerability ( I will scan for you )

And at BA, even if you have the invulnerability will still hurt

( I'll prove it )

#42 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

Did you read the page that he posted.

INFINITE TIMES STRONGER , why because it gives you infinite strength.

Let me try to put it in a simple way OK,

Assuming full powers and only physical powers:

You (with power gem) = Me (with power gem) = Thor (with power gem) = Thanos (with power gem) = Galactus (with power gem) same power regardless of who has which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SA Superman (PIS or NOT)

so,you say SA superman even PIS is not infinite strength?

I agree

But Superman break in infinite, logically it needs than infinite faster and stronger, but this is impossible

Although

#43 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

I agree

Yes even SA Superman doesnt not have infinite strength (do you know what PIS is, just curious because it actually means Plot Induced Stupidity, in simple words Superman doing stupid things)

But Superman break in infinite, logically it needs than infinite faster and stronger, but this is impossible

Although

Please read the link ( power gem) power gem gives infinite strength and would make him stronger than SA Superman that you agree right. Read the page carefully because power gem at full power not only gives you infinite strength but also increase all your physical attributes to infinite level (so infinite speed and infinite stamina). Thats not all it also allows the person to get any powers he wants, if he wants power cosmic he gets it.

So Thor with full powers of power gem will be stronger, faster , more durable and get any super-power (absolutely any superpowers) that he wants. You still think SA Superman can win??

#44 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

I agree

Yes even SA Superman doesnt not have infinite strength (do you know what PIS is, just curious because it actually means Plot Induced Stupidity, in simple words Superman doing stupid things)

Although

Please read the link ( power gem) power gem gives infinite strength and would make him stronger than SA Superman that you agree right. Read the page carefully because power gem at full power not only gives you infinite strength but also increase all your physical attributes to infinite level (so infinite speed and infinite stamina). Thats not all it also allows the person to get any powers he wants, if he wants power cosmic he gets it.

So Thor with full powers of power gem will be stronger, faster , more durable and get any super-power (absolutely any superpowers) that he wants. You still think SA Superman can win??

no no no..just no..full power of power gem would be kill him..just like COIE AM..

i just say,even he not infinite strength,he muscle strength is still close to infinite strength(stronger and faster than infinite..i don't know this mean what,A pis?)

in fact,superboy-prime was a normal PC superman,you can see him power level,far stronger than current superman,but not like SA superman powerful

#45 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

no no no..just no..full power of power gem would be kill him..just like COIE AM..

i just say,even he not infinite strength,he muscle strength is still close to infinite strength(stronger and faster than infinite..i don't know this mean what,A pis?)

in fact,superboy-prime was a normal PC superman,you can see him power level,far stronger than current superman,but not like SA superman powerful

Good now you agree.

The problem is the person who created this thread knew about this and still made this thread, so this was supposed to be intentional spite.

Without power gem though Thor would die horribly!!

#46 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

Good now you agree.

The problem is the person who created this thread knew about this and still made this thread, so this was supposed to be intentional spite.

Without power gem though Thor would die horribly!!

Good brother, in an agreed

But, do you want to see some of my scan? Invulnerability in SA -- BA is different power level,SA=

Never get hurt

BA=As long as can be powerful enough to hurt each other

#47 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman. The power gem didn't help Thor that much I don't think. I think if Thor knew how to use the power gem, really tap into it's potential, then we might have something.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malevolent1 said:

Silver Age Superman. The power gem didn't help Thor that much I don't think. I think if Thor knew how to use the power gem, really tap into it's potential, then we might have something.

Did you read the OP? It says Thor has full powers of the power gem. Without full power i agree, with full power thor would stomp!

#49 Posted by Rosencrantz&Guildenstern (278 posts) - - Show Bio

So... the power gem enables Thor to absorb and harness the very powers of the universe... while SA Supes is like a living sponge of power... does that mean that the outcome of the battle will be decised by... which character sucks harder??? (awkward snare drum)

Don't worry, fellow Viners, there are plenty more lame puns where this came from!