• 133 results
#1 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Welllll, Odin and the Asguardians struggled (and that's putting it very mildly) with the Celestials when they came to Asguard, so it depends how people view Galactus compared to a Celestial! At what power level is Galactus? Has he just ate a planet? 2 or 3 planets?

#3 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Who will win? Galactus or two powerfull gods?
(No bounds in powers.)

#4 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Who will win? Galactus or two powerful gods?
(No bounds in powers.)"

Galactus can equal many powerfull gods, if written right :-)
#5 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sorry. It was typing error. :)

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is above celestials.

#7 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you show the evidence for Galactus being above a Celestial? I think the Celestials are way more powerful than him. When everyone came together to fight Thanos Galactus did standard laser beams and the Celestials sent wave after wave of planet crashing into Thanos. Now to me plucking planets from their orbits/galaxies then sending them smashing into someone seems more of a feat than standard laser beams.

Say what you will but Thor had enough power to weaken Galactus by draining him of power. On a few occasions Galactus has asked Thor for help. Beta Ray/Thor have defeated Ego before, a Galactus level-ish being. Beta Ray was also able to crack Galactus armour.

Odin has performed feats in the same league as Galactus, he has eaten planets, stopped time, gifted beings with great powers.

Now add Zeus to that and you have a very powerful force. I say they can take Galactus.

#8 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has also revived dead worlds with people on it as well as transport an entire galaxy, at full power he is equal to eternity

caption
#9 Edited by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Eternity the embodiment of all that is? I dont think so at all. Thats one step below Living Tribunal. Galactus is nowhere near that.

Odin restored Billions of souls, Thor re-made the moon. Thor re-animated Asgard. Odins fights with Surtur destroyed galaxies. When Odin's dark side was unleashed as infinity he was tearing apart the fabric of the universe itself devouring planets and galaxies.

Does that then make the Odin force as powerful as Eternity in your eyes?

#10 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has one shot Thanos who is at Odin and Zeus powerlevel.
and please dont say "Thor could drain his power" because Galactus haves complete control over his power and never would let the blonde guy do that.

Galactus ftw.

and a weakened Galactus right after being free from anilhiation forces was able to destroy a galaxy (or something like that) and makes the entire universe stable just by living,now THATS power.
(a side note: apparentely we never were able to see Galactus going all out)

#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

In theory, Galactus, when fully fed, has powewrs capable of matching eEternity. Recently fed. he is on par with celestials if he starves more then his power drops even futher. In theory.

I think Marvel wants Galactus to be more powerful than celestials, he balances the universe after all.. But in practice, we have never seen him do anything on par with celestials level of power.

the only times we have seen him on celestial level is killing them in Earth X, which is not even cannon, and the "Galactus obliteration perimeter" at the culmination of anihilation.

#12 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

true :)

#13 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"Galactus has one shot Thanos who is at Odin and Zeus powerlevel.
and please dont say "Thor could drain his power" because Galactus haves complete control over his power and never would let the blonde guy do that.

Galactus ftw.

and a weakened Galactus right after being free from anilhiation forces was able to destroy a galaxy (or something like that) and makes the entire universe stable just by living,now THATS power.
(a side note: apparentely we never were able to see Galactus going all out)"
he can drain odin an zues too

caption
caption
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus should win here
#15 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Galactus is above celestials."

No, he aint!
#16 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he is he is, part of the trinity with eternity an death

#17 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"yes he is he is, part of the trinity with eternity an death"

Celestials are M-bodies of Eternity! Galactus is neither above nor below them!
#18 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

they view one another as equals, are you telling me that you know better then the abstracts..

#19 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"they view one another as equals, are you telling me that you know better then the abstracts.."

???
#20 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#21 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"
caption
"

Awsome, read it, already had that issue! What are you trying to tell me/show me?
#22 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

that galactus is equal to eternity and death... and above celestials in power when fully fed... and all abstract have m bodies  to enter the universe and be seen..

#23 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"that galactus is equal to eternity and death... and above celestials in power when fully fed... and all abstract have m bodies  to enter the universe and be seen.."

"Above Celestials in power when FULLY fed!" and there's your answer right there, Galactus is NEVER fully fed! Have you ever seen a FULLY fed Galactus! No, because there'd be no universe left cause he would have consumed it all, to be fully fed, hence becomming Eterenity, cause he's consumed and ursuped him!
#24 Posted by TheBeyonder (1 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beyonder.htm

To bad Beyonder dwarfs them all. And the only thing greater than Beyonder was the "One Above All" or G=d. By the way, Ghost Rider beat Galactus down with a whip of his chain...
Beyonder did as he pleased with Galactus, killed "Death" his/herself, destroyed all existence, recreated, and did as he pleased with no entity being able to even slow him down. The Phoenix was his pet, and the Living Tribunal could only watch as he did as he pleased.
#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
TheBeyonder said:
"http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beyonder.htm
To bad Beyonder dwarfs them all. And the only thing greater than Beyonder was the "One Above All" or G=d. By the way, Ghost Rider beat Galactus down with a whip of his chain...
Beyonder did as he pleased with Galactus, killed "Death" his/herself, destroyed all existence, recreated, and did as he pleased with no entity being able to even slow him down. The Phoenix was his pet, and the Living Tribunal could only watch as he did as he pleased.
"
1. Welcome to the vine. Hope you like it here.
2. That was pre retcon Beyonder, after the retcon he was wastly depowered, His power is described as that of a cosmic cube, which is trumped by a single Celestial.
3. I believe all his universal chaos was retconed as "higher beings playing along," in order to ease his transition into sentience.
4. It is not forbiden to say God on this forum.
#26 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus still wins here
#27 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Galactus full? starving? well fed?

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Is Galactus full? starving? well fed?"
Its Galactus at a Normal State... by Default
#29 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus

#30 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

If Galactus is weak they can destroy him

#31 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and zeus,
#32 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBeyonder said:
"http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beyonder.htm
"

Nicely said.  Beyonder repelled Galactus " like a bug".  btw though, Beyonder WAS the "One Above All" in a sense.
#33 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
" Dark King said:
"yes he is he is, part of the trinity with eternity an death"
Celestials are M-bodies of Eternity! Galactus is neither above nor below them! "
Where do you get that from?  Celestials are not M-Bodies.
#34 Posted by kickasspwnsall (12 posts) - - Show Bio

every knows thor and zues will win cause they are both gods. galactus is just really tall and could throw crap at them but them then thor and zues would use their godly awewsomeness to pwnall!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
KICKASSPWNSALL

#35 Posted by Jack Hammer (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus nukes the universe they are in.
#36 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

as powerful as thes guys are, galactus has enough power to destroy 10universes
while these guys can bust galaxys at full power.
i dont even think elder gods can match galactus

#37 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins here...

#38 Posted by jack128875 (234 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
 i dont even think elder gods can match galactus "

Dude, I'm pretty sure Elder Gods are a match for Galactus.
#39 Posted by llagrok (677 posts) - - Show Bio

The gods are in trouble.

#40 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@jack128875:
No they aren't. 

OF Thor was scared of Galactus. They both get one-shotted.
#41 Posted by Ir0n m@n (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus all the way.... he would use master thunder bold and then thor would be gone

#42 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Rlthor and zeus beat a well fed galactus but not full power or in his true form then he still solos
#43 Posted by Kael (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus well fed is stronger than Zeus and Thor with Odin Force. 
He´s stronger than the Elders Gods. 

#44 Posted by Manchine (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus EASILY defeats Thor (Odin Force) and Zeus.
#45 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus is above skyfather level ppl
#46 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus isnt that impresive the odin force has more feats and zues is like the strongest skyfarther (i think) and since this is calactus at his regular levels (i assume) then the gods take it easy

#47 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Force Thor was scared of even facing Galactus with BRB. Galactus one-shots Zeus and then one-shots Thor.

#48 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" Rlthor and zeus beat a well fed galactus but not full power or in his true form then he still solos "
When did this happen?
#49 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

team

#50 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" Rlthor and zeus beat a well fed galactus but not full power or in his true form then he still solos "
When did this happen? "

I meant to say would beat