• 73 results
#1 Posted by ShadowSilver (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place at a Construction site. Morals off. Prep: None. Winner?

#2 Posted by Mortein (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT?

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR wins

#4 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: Since it doesn't specify RKT, I believe not.

Thor would appear to have the benefit here if he starts off flying. If not, Thor loses due to speedblitz.

If Thor does start off flying, he has a good chance of winning here.

#5 Posted by Mortein (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sorceror_Swift said:

@Mortein: Since it doesn't specify RKT, I believe not.

Thor would appear to have the benefit here if he starts off flying. If not, Thor loses due to speedblitz.

If Thor does start off flying, he has a good chance of winning here.

I doubt he will have time to start flying. Even if we go by his high end feats, he would have micro second reaction time, which means Flash with his attosecond reacion time would pummel him before he can react.

And Zoom is much faster than Flash, I honestly think this is stomp.

#6 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5436 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: So much for the Flash being the fastest man in the DCU. I honestly didnt know who Zoom was until you spoke. Time for some research lol.

#8 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3713 posts) - - Show Bio

There is NOOO scenario to which Thor wins this fight. RKT vs a Bloodlusted Wally West and Zoom would be a tough enough fight but Thor unless he can start before the fight actually starts would have to lose unless he's incapable of being KO'd (I honestly don't know because RKThor was boss)... But any version under him gets solo'd by either of these 2 blood lusted...

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom kills Thor as a baby, or Odin as a baby, both work.

#10 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

THOR wins

stop trolling dude, he has no chance and you know it.

That being said, this is major SPITE against Thor

#11 Posted by Deadgod (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom & Flash should win here

#12 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

I need the power to close threads...

#13 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom or Flash could solo

#14 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could totally take on current Zoom :p

#15 Posted by laflux (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off flash

#16 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: As I was saying if he starts off flying he has a chance.

If not, he doesn't.

#17 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor gets hit flies into the air blows up the planet.

Thor stomps.

#18 Posted by Mortein (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sorceror_Swift said:

@Mortein: As I was saying if he starts off flying he has a chance.

If not, he doesn't.

ohh, I misread that

#19 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

No biggy

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Mortein: So much for the Flash being the fastest man in the DCU. I honestly didnt know who Zoom was until you spoke. Time for some research lol.

There are 2 Zooms. Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zolomon.

Here are some scans on Hunter (fastest Zoom) owning Wally.

#21 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thwane is called Prof. Zoom more often than not, i know people tend to mix up the character but after the creation of Zoom, and Kid Zoom, normally Zoom refers to Hunter Zolomon, while Prof Zoom would refer to Edward Thwane.

If you are wondering why their costume are the same, zolomon actually took Thwane's costume and modelled his named based on Thwane.

#22 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

Thor stomps.

And joke of the day goes to stonerthps!

#23 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash(es) win.

#24 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

Thor stomps.

I don't see why people see this as such a hard task. Why does everyone think every character is instantly gonna brawl. If there are no morals than he's gonna one shot the planet and end it. It's kinda like people saying Superman beats Thor when that wouldn't happen either. 1 Godblast and Superman is no more. Same goes here one godblast and the planet is no more.

#25 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

Thor stomps.

I don't see why people see this as such a hard task. Why does everyone think every character is instantly gonna brawl. If there are no morals than he's gonna one shot the planet and end it. It's kinda like people saying Superman beats Thor when that wouldn't happen either. 1 Godblast and Superman is no more. Same goes here one godblast and the planet is no more.

Because Thor would have time to charge up a Godblast against two of the fastest characters in comics? Why would Thor instantly destroy the planet anyway? No morals doesn't mean out of character too.

#26 Posted by XiiX (8300 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Spite
#27 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

Thor stomps.

Because Thor would have time to charge up a Godblast against two of the fastest characters in comics? Why would Thor instantly destroy the planet anyway? No morals doesn't mean out of character too.

Um when you can fly and neither of your opponents can it's pretty easy to power up a godblast.

#28 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way Thor is winning against a Morals Off Flash and Zoom.

#29 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

Thor stomps.

Um when you can fly and neither of your opponents can it's pretty easy to power up a godblast.

Thor doesn't start in the air. Don't use garbage logic like they will hit him in the air. That's ridiculous.

#30 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

Thor stomps.

Thor doesn't start in the air. Don't use garbage logic like they will hit him in the air. That's ridiculous.

Actually they can still hit him if he is an the air. if I recall correctly, Flash built a whole bridge in seconds and that time included him studying and learning everything there is to know about bridges. So I guess they can come up with something to reach him before thor can react.

#31 Posted by Onemoreposter (4056 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@MonsterStomp said:

There are 2 Zooms. Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zolomon.

Here are some scans on Hunter (fastest Zoom) owning Wally.

So Hunter is the fastest? How were they able to defeat him if he was faster then Wally?

#33 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Never has there been a more appropriate time for that image.

#34 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West can run in space or something if I recall

Edit: In any case, if this is Wally then he can either dump Thor in the speedforce or turn him into a statue BEFORE Thor can actually do anything...then Zoom wails on him and Thor dies.

#35 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sorceror_Swift said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Wait...What is up with Cap's jeans?

They look well wrong.

#36 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag:

One word : PIS

#37 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: yup, PIS, wally shoved Zoom in some time loop where he had to relive his worst tragedy over and over

#38 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how Thor reacts fast enough to deal with a guy who moves faster than lightand a guy who warps time. Gotta go with team DC

#39 Posted by Not4Narnia (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

@_Black said:

@stonerthps said:

Thor stomps.

Don't bother, stonerthps is a Marvel fanboy, who doesn't even read comics. Superman would already run a train on Thor's ass. Thor is one of the slowest characters in comics, freaking Wolverine danced around him. Either Flash or Zoom would kill him instantly. And Thor won't be able to fly into the air when he's getting bombarded by punches that are strong enough to hurt Mongul and even Takion.

#40 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sorceror_Swift said:

@Onemoreposter said:

#41 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3024 posts) - - Show Bio

WTH?!...O__0....this hasn't been locked yet?

#42 Posted by KingAres109 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I concur.Its a stomp like no other that I have seen before.Zoom can slow down time or stop it.And I dont even need to say Flash power.Its very well known.Unless you a fan boy who wants to be a troll.!

#43 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (543 posts) - - Show Bio

How has this not been locked?

#44 Posted by XiiX (8300 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ this not being locked yet.

#45 Posted by ImmortalOne (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos, Zoom solos.

#46 Posted by tensor (4364 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: love it

#47 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Via. Battle Field Removal to death or blowing up the planet.

#48 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

There is NOOO scenario to which Thor wins this fight. RKT vs a Bloodlusted Wally West and Zoom would be a tough enough fight but Thor unless he can start before the fight actually starts would have to lose unless he's incapable of being KO'd (I honestly don't know because RKThor was boss)... But any version under him gets solo'd by either of these 2 blood lusted...

Agreed, He wouldnt even be able to touch them, and would be dead before he could blink three times

#49 Posted by nickthedevil (12527 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile said:

Thor

Via. Battle Field Removal to death or blowing up the planet.

No. read some flash.

#50 Posted by ShootingNova (17336 posts) - - Show Bio

......... :(