Thor vs. Zeus

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stafikking

who wins, since I have no idea.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@stafikking said:
"who wins, since I have no idea. "

Which Zeus are you using? Marvel, DC, or other?
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stafikking
@OmegaDynasty said:
"@stafikking said:
Which Zeus are you using? Marvel, DC, or other? "

Eh, we'll go with Greek mythology Zeus.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida
@stafikking: ... The Mythology Zeus?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@stafikking said:
"@OmegaDynasty said:
"@stafikking said:
Which Zeus are you using? Marvel, DC, or other? "
Eh, we'll go with Greek mythology Zeus. "

If this is a mythology vs mythology battle it has already been done before.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@stafikking: 

are we also going with norse mythology Thor?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By progenitorigin

Even if it was Norse mythology Thor, Greek mythology Zeus would stomp Thor.  Taking out the titans, including his own father, beings large enough that one was chosen to balance the world on his shoulders. 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Zeus is more accomplished and higher ranking, so I would go with him.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor is stronger even than his pantheons god of stregth also what is the battle field if it's the power hold then I definetly give it to Thor
M.O.D16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By M.O.D16

I dont get which zeus are we using?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By progenitorigin
@M.O.D16: I guess the mythological versions.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@M.O.D16: 

greek mythology
Storm Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Storm Mage

Zeus.

M.O.D16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By M.O.D16

well in that case i think thor would win because the greek mythology zeus is a greek god based off religion sooo.......

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By progenitorigin
@Thor's hammmer said:

"Thor is stronger even than his pantheons god of stregth also what is the battle field if it's the power hold then I definetly give it to Thor "

In ancient stories, Thor got pissy at a giant named Skyrmir and whailed on his head using Mjolnir.  When the giant awoke, he said he felt acorns falling on his head.  Zeus took on Titans, much larger than giants, using specially crafted bolts of lightning by the blacksmith god, Hephaestus (or in some translations, the Cyclopes, depends on what you read).  Let me put it in perspective for you, Thor is the son of Odin, and Odin is on a similar level in Norse/Germanic as Zeus is in Greek mythology.  That's why in comics you see Thor compared to Hercules.  If Odin, Thor's own father is much stronger than him, how much stronger do you think that Zeus would be? If this is all Marvel comic talk, then that's one thing, I don't really like how they've written and treated the Greek characters, but if this is mythological? Zeus, the King of the gods, would destroy Thor.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By progenitorigin
@M.O.D16 said:
"well in that case i think thor would win because the greek mythology zeus is a greek god based off religion sooo......."

I don't understand what you mean? They're both mythological characters, Thor's hammer in fiction served as a defiant symbol of paganism.  They were both "based" on their own mythology, respectively.  Zeus outranks Thor and has much more feats.  After Zeus claimed himself king of the gods, hardly anyone challenged him on it.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@progenitor said:
"@M.O.D16 said:
"well in that case i think thor would win because the greek mythology zeus is a greek god based off religion sooo......."
I don't understand what you mean? They're both mythological characters, Thor's hammer in fiction served as a defiant symbol of paganism.  They were both "based" on their own mythology, respectively.  Zeus outranks Thor and has much more feats.  After Zeus claimed himself king of the gods, hardly anyone challenged him on it. "

Didn't he kill his father Chronus?
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By stafikking

Okay, so since Zeus cleary stomps in mythology, lets try the marvel comic versions of both. Also, does DC also have versions of both?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin
@OmegaDynasty said:
Didn't he kill his father Chronus? "

He forcefully made Cronus.. well, basically throw up his siblings, then he sliced Cronus' stomach open, and worse than killing, Zeus imprisoned Cronus and other titans in Tartarus, basically a torturous pit of the underworld (or hell).  So, actually, I guess you can say that.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin
@stafikking said:

"Okay, so since Zeus cleary stomps in mythology, lets try the marvel comic versions of both. Also, does DC also have versions of both? "

Comics? Marvel-wise, I know that during the Infinity Gems storyline, Thor's father Odin gathered the gods of each religion, respectively, including Zeus, to gather against the threat.  He and Zeus referred to one another as brothers, so if Odin is more powerful than Thor, I can only imagine that Zeus would still outclass Thor, although, i'm sure some Thor fans could try and convince otherwise.  DC-wise, I only read a tiny bit regarding how they wrote the gods, so I really couldn't say for certain what's what in DC writing of that subject. 

Just to clarify, i'm not trying to diss on mythological Thor, he had his own impressive stories.  One of which was about a time when the king of the Giants stole his hammer, Mjolnir, so he had to end up dressing up as a woman, and put on a bridal gown (at the convincing of Loki) to sneak in and get it back, after which proceeding to kill the giants.  Unfortunately, though, Thor's story does end in death.  He ends up battling and defeating the Midgard Serpent, Jormungandr, although he then turns and takes about 9 steps, and falls dead.  As far as mythology goes, any way you spin it, Zeus outclasses Thor in almost every way, so I don't think Thor would have a chance against him. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@stafikking said:
"Okay, so since Zeus cleary stomps in mythology, lets try the marvel comic versions of both. Also, does DC also have versions of both? "

They do, I haven't really seen much on Odin. Although I have heard refrences of him in Vertigo series, and he is part of of the fusion called "The One". Zeus DC is probably a tad lower then Odin Marvel, as Odin has more feats to go by.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Zeus should win here
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Thor's hammmer

neitherr of them have feats that out strip the other if were talking mythology. if were talkin Marvel it's a tie since they faought for many months with no victor already
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin
@Thor's hammmer said:
"neitherr of them have feats that out strip the other if were talking mythology. if were talkin Marvel it's a tie since they faought for many months with no victor already "

ugh.
Storm Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Storm Mage

Zeus Marvel too I think.

Lucas96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lucas96

I think zeus because thor is a god (he loses for hulk) !! And what up ? I think thor loses.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bo88gdan

Zeus wins

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By justleader

If this is mythology we are talking about then any version of myth Zeus stomps hard

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By goodguy24

Zeus wins this hands down. Especially Mythology Zeus.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kingkronos

Any version of Zeus>Any version of Thor

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkronos: true. Zeus is equal to Satan so yeah any version of Thor would lose.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kingkronos

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos: true. Zeus is equal to Satan so yeah any version of Thor would lose.

Hades=Satan. Zeus is above that level.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

NO...

Zeus has only shown to swallow a universe. in the black bible. Lucifer flicked trillions of Universes and destroyed them in second... Zeus would bow down and worship Lucifer....

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jayfournines

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kingkronos

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

NO...

Zeus has only shown to swallow a universe. in the black bible. Lucifer flicked trillions of Universes and destroyed them in second... Zeus would bow down and worship Lucifer....

Fail. In Orphism there is a multiverse, and even multiple multiverses. Zeus swallowed all creation and became creation itself. Meaning, Zeus became the earth, Zeus became Poseidon, Zeus became Apollo, Gaia, etc.... Including Phanes who is the equivalent of God, the almighty omnipotent.

Besides we aren't even talking about the Orphic version of Zeus. Heck, Hercules would beat Lucifer easily.

Lucifer flicked trillions of Universes and destroyed them in second.

LMAO, I think I'll just ignore that, because the best feat for Lucifer in the Bible is destroying human souls.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spawn_123

Zeus

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

NO...

Fail. In Orphism there is a multiverse, and even multiple multiverses. Zeus swallowed all creation and became creation itself. Meaning, Zeus became the earth, Zeus became Poseidon, Zeus became Apollo, Gaia, etc.... Including Phanes who is the equivalent of God, the almighty omnipotent.

Besides we aren't even talking about the Orphic version of Zeus. Heck, Hercules would beat Lucifer easily.

LMAO, I think I'll just ignore that, because the best feat for Lucifer in the Bible is destroying human souls.

Zeus swallowed all creation? Lucifer destroyed billions of em.... Zeus has no feats that proved be was more powerful than Lucifer

Yes Lucifer flicked trillions of universes and is powerful enough to destroy soulds.

Zeus is a physicall form.... Lucifer would stomp him.... Zeus got beat by Satans demons....... so if Demons can destroy 3 zeuses at once. Than Zeus doesnt stand a chance against Lucifer the guy who destroys a Universe and threw it all the way down to hell along with every creation that existed.... nothing you can do about it.... Zeus according to the black bible already bow down and worshipped Lucifer and kiss his feet.... Lucifer already owns your Zeus whos just an old man while Lucifers such a handsome guy...

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By toptom

zeus= odin.

so zeus.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kingkronos
Zeus swallowed all creation? Lucifer destroyed billions of em.... Zeus has no feats that proved be was more powerful than Lucifer

Yea creation which is about infinite universes. And there's even more than one multiverse.

LOL at the boded part. Hercules solos the archangels.

Yes Lucifer flicked trillions of universes and is powerful enough to destroy soulds.

Clearly you know Christianity well. God barely can create a universe. And your talking about trillions of them. Seriously, stop trolling. Prove to me that there are 2 universes, then we'll talk.

Zeus is a physicall form

LOL. Zeus is everything. Do you know what that means? It means Satan is Zeus, Michael is Zeus, Poseidon is Zeus, Phanes is Zeus.

.... Lucifer would stomp him.... Zeus got beat by Satans demons....... so if Demons can destroy 3 zeuses at once.

You gotta be kidding.... Zeus is everything and is formless, and your talking about some Satan demons.

Than Zeus doesnt stand a chance against Lucifer the guy who destroys a Universe

Sadly, Lucifer has no feats to put him at street level.

and threw it all the way down to hell along with every creation that existed.... nothing you can do about it.... Zeus according to the black bible already bow down and worshipped Lucifer and kiss his feet.... Lucifer already owns your Zeus whos just an old man while Lucifers such a handsome guy...

Next time you throw crap like that, you will be flagged.

Again conclusion: Hercules stomps the archangels.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kingkronos

@toptom said:

zeus= odin.

so zeus.

Not really. But I see your reasoning. Zeus is closer to Odin than to Thor.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By justleader

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

NO...

Zeus is a physicall form.... Lucifer would stomp him.... Zeus got beat by Satans demons....... so if Demons can destroy 3 zeuses at once. Than Zeus doesnt stand a chance against Lucifer the guy who destroys a Universe and threw it all the way down to hell along with every creation that existed.... nothing you can do about it.... Zeus according to the black bible already bow down and worshipped Lucifer and kiss his feet.... Lucifer already owns your Zeus whos just an old man while Lucifers such a handsome guy...

All creation as in all universes.

OMG mythology Lucifer can barely destroy a city, flicked trillions of universes? Show me where on earth is that stated

LOL it's clear how well you know Zeus, calling him a physical form, Zeus is everything and everyone, meaning he is every god, every human being, every universe, every mountain, etc....so basically if you want to put him in a battle, he is his enemy since he is everyone and everything.

You're a MASSIVE troll.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By grimlock

Zeus takes this handily. He is just slightly below Odin's power and even that is debatable

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jayfournines

Didn't Zeus already beat Thor in the comics? or is this against Myth Zeus?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By justleader

@grimlock said:

Zeus takes this handily. He is just slightly below Odin's power and even that is debatable

If you're talking about comics then you're right if you are talking about mythology you are very wrong

@Jayfournines said:

Myth Zeus

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jayfournines

@justleader said:

@grimlock said:

If you're talking about comics then you're right if you are talking about mythology you are very wrong

@Jayfournines said:

Myth Zeus

Myth Zeus STOMPS Thor

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By justleader

@Jayfournines said:

@justleader said:

@grimlock said:

@Jayfournines said:

Myth Zeus

Myth Zeus STOMPS Thor

I agree.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justleader said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

NO...

OMG mythology Lucifer can barely destroy a city, flicked trillions of universes? Show me where on earth is that stated

LOL it's clear how well you know Zeus, calling him a physical form, Zeus is everything and everyone, meaning he is every god, every human being, every universe, every mountain, etc....so basically if you want to put him in a battle, he is his enemy since he is everyone and everything.

You're a MASSIVE troll.

I am not talking about mythology Lucifer. Im talking bilical Lucifer. Show you what, why dont you go read the black bible for yaself.

Every pick i've seen of Zeus, Zeus looks like an old man with a beird and he cant shapeshift and look younger unlike Lucifer who can, and Lucifer has destroyed 7 different Gods inlcuding Zeus all at once. along with universes.

You'r a troll who doesnt know a damn thing about Lucifer, its in the black bible that he is the father of everyone and he created Zeus and he also abused Zeus for several centries. I suggest you stop posting for now and go read the black bible. Zeus has already bowed down and Worshipped Lucifer, not to mention in Chapter 13 Lucifer destroyed Zeuses wife and his children.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By justleader

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@justleader said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kingkronos said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

NO...

You're a MASSIVE troll.

I am not talking about mythology Lucifer. Im talking bilical Lucifer. Show you what, why dont you go read the black bible for yaself.

Every pick i've seen of Zeus, Zeus looks like an old man with a beird and he cant shapeshift and look younger unlike Lucifer who can, and Lucifer has destroyed 7 different Gods inlcuding Zeus all at once. along with universes.

You'r a troll who doesnt know a damn thing about Lucifer, its in the black bible that he is the father of everyone and he created Zeus and he also abused Zeus for several centries. I suggest you stop posting for now and go read the black bible. Zeus has already bowed down and Worshipped Lucifer, not to mention in Chapter 13 Lucifer destroyed Zeuses wife and his children.

Yes i know, i see, you can't show me since you are lying and trolling and making up things, im sorry but i don't believe that lucifer can destroy trillions of universes since he isn't even close to being universal, i mean yahweh who is his superior needed 7 days to create the universe, yeah obviously lucifer can destroy trillions of universes, you are lying.

LOL Old man huh? first of all Zeus is immortal, and his beard represents his wisdom, and second of all Zeus can have or don't have physical form, even Hesoid's Zeus, it is stated that the greeks picture him as he (Zeus) wants to.

Well, since im the troll why don't you tell correct me and state some proof about your "trillion universal buster" lucifer LOL, you fail in every possible way, you've got no proof, no argument, no case, nothing, you're just trolling...................dont respond to me unless you have a proof about lucifer busting trillions of universes................and good luck with that......

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers