• H2H Combat
  • Earth-616 Thor
  • Only Equipped w/ Armory
  • Random Encounter
  • Morals Off
  • Fight Starts 10 Yards Away
  • Unpopulated Location in Asgard
  • Win by Incapacitation, KO, or Submission
  • WWH found a way up to Asgard and encounters Thor upon arrival. Thor isn't equipped with his Mjolnir as Odin temporarily removes his power over it. Who wins?
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice thread! =DDD

Zijuun.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Odin removed Mjolnir from RKT? o_o

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Raw_Material

@the_lunact_and_manic: It's a battle thread, i could do whatever I imagine :P ..Setting the OP like this also makes things way more interesting IMO

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material said:

@the_lunact_and_manic: It's a battle thread, i could do whatever I imagine :P ..Setting the OP like this also makes things way more interesting IMO

Lol, fair enough.

I think RKT would win, he stopped Mangog punch with one hand after all.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

RKT CURBSTOMPS

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By youmessinwithme

RKT stopped mangog's full charge with one hand and 0 effort.

and Zeus stomped the Hulk with just H2H so i think this fight should be even shorter RKThor stomps.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@youmessinwithme: Zeus stomped Hulk because of magic and because needed to take the punishment in order to save his family. Get your fact straight.

As for the OP, RKT in a stomp of asgardian proportions. This is a mismatch. RKT achieved omniscience and make god blasts like Goku make chi balls... Its just RKT its on a whole new lvl... He's above Odin by a mile for Christ sakes.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT CURBSTOMPS

Indeed. RKT stomps here...this is the same guy that no sold repeated blows from Mangog.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By youmessinwithme

@ghostravage said:

@youmessinwithme: Zeus stomped Hulk because of magic and because needed to take the punishment in order to save his family. Get your fact straight.

As for the OP, RKT in a stomp of asgardian proportions. This is a mismatch. RKT achieved omniscience and make god blasts like Goku make chi balls... Its just RKT its on a whole new lvl... He's above Odin by a mile for Christ sakes.

umm Punching the Hulk so hard he threw up his organs wasn't magic. and the Hulk still got terribly beaten in that fight, sorry if your such a fanboy that you actually wanna make an excuse like that, the fight wasn't even close the hulk didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. he would have lost regardless of his family, especially since Zeus after Zeus thoroughly kicks the Hulk's but just flat out refuses to help the Hulks family... so that's a really lame attempt at an excuse. he did not save his family.

Zeus's magic is what reduced the Hulk's healing factor to like 12% for multiple days after the fight. Zeus agrees not to use his lightning and completely stomps the Hulk, like i said there is no magic on his fist when he punches the Jade giant so hard he pukes out his own organs(although i think he might have had some lightning on his fist for ONE of the other punches) Zeus had him completely out matched before the Last blow which he uses magic lightning which as i said messed up the Hulk's healing factor and weaken'd him for days.

Sooooooo get your facts straight bud :P

But then Again you probably think the Hulk could take Galactus in a fist fight too.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: @ghostravage: It is true that Hulk was just distracting Zeus and not fighting back. But Zeus promised not to use his powers. So that was pure strength from Zeus.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@youmessinwithme: @ghostravage: It is true that Hulk was just distracting Zeus and not fighting back. But Zeus promised not to use his powers. So that was pure strength from Zeus.

Zeus did use his powers, that's why alot of people say that Hulk might have beaten him if he hadn't cheated

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@youmessinwithme:

Zeus did agree to straight fisticuffs ! Hulk then punched his godly A$$ through some pillars.. Zeus got mad then struck Hulk down with lightning that made anything Thor ever did look like a kid made it.. Then went on to state.. Why would I keep honorarable word to a beast ! Then encased his fist in lightning.. Beat the hell out of Hulk by Amping his strength.. Then said that blows from a god take longer to heal ! He used Magic throughout the entire fight by sapping Hulks healing and durability and striking him with lightning fist and a lightning bolt ! Smh ! Do people read panels anymore or just look at the pretty pictures ?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

umm Punching the Hulk so hard he threw up his organs wasn't magic. and the Hulk still got terribly beaten in that fight, sorry if your such a fanboy that you actually wanna make an excuse like that, the fight wasn't even close the hulk didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. he would have lost regardless of his family, especially since Zeus after Zeus thoroughly kicks the Hulk's but just flat out refuses to help the Hulks family... so that's a really lame attempt at an excuse. he did not save his family.

Zeus's magic is what reduced the Hulk's healing factor to like 12% for multiple days after the fight. Zeus agrees not to use his lightning and completely stomps the Hulk, like i said there is no magic on his fist when he punches the Jade giant so hard he pukes out his own organs(although i think he might have had some lightning on his fist for ONE of the other punches) Zeus had him completely out matched before the Last blow which he uses magic lightning which as i said messed up the Hulk's healing factor and weaken'd him for days.

Sooooooo get your facts straight bud :P

But then Again you probably think the Hulk could take Galactus in a fist fight too.

You're totally wrong, and your assumption of my supposed "Fanboyism" makes me think you're not ready to be on a civilized debate yet.

First. Zeus DID use his magic to alter Hulk's regeneration rate. Hulk has healed from WAY and i mean WAAAAY more damage than what Zeus did. F*cking Hulk's regeneration gives Zeus the upper hand in the fight by a mile. Hulk can't take on almost anybody if his regen factor doesn't work. He could grow stronger but he couldn't keep up with the fight because he was all beaten. Zeus himself did admit he did use Magic to alter Hulk's regen factor to only allow him to heal his liver after the vultures ate it. Its true that Zeus punched his organs out, but he didn't recover in seconds nor anything similar because of the magic Zeus used. Also, Hulk was indeed saving his family. Zeus was about to unleash his rage on them when Hulk challenged him to avoid Skaar and the others to get killed. *Facepalm*

Sooooooo, stop being irrational and childish and do your research "BUD". Kids this days are amazing.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWHulk held his own against Sentry after fighting for day's taking on X-Men Avenger's Fantastic Four members and random heroes and the army while holding back and Sentry also releases an Aura that calms the Hulk. if he turn's into WBHulk I think this would be a closer fight though. in the end I think RKT wins not in a stomp though but he still wins fairly easily.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GhostRavage

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: The War in Manhattan happened in 24 hours. Also, WBH has nothing on Rune King Thor. He's above Odin by a mile and above "the one's who sit in the shadows" as well... People Odin was afraid of... No version of Hulk stands a chance here... Sadly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: So Hulk fought nearly every superhero for 24 hours and took anything they had to throw at him that's pretty impressive. I wouldn't count WBHulk out we haven't seen his full potential now I'm not saying he would beat RKT but he would prove a challenge. Zombie Hulk might prove a challenge since he killed Thanos Silver Surfer Galactus and Dark Phoenix and has a fraction of the power cosmic and maybe Surfer Hulk (Hulk as the Silver Surfer) could prove a challenge.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CheeseSticks

Thor godstomps

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By patrat18

rkt snaps his neck and stomps

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember, Thor is unequipped with his Mjolnir and is unable to use lightning strikes as this is only a H2H combat.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rune king thor stomps even without mjolnir, and naked.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Far from every Superhero. But yeah, he fought a bunch of people and some high tiers non stopping in 24 hours. But for real man... Hulk doesn't stands the slightest chance here. RKT is a on Universal tier while WBH is on planet buster tier... RKT murderstomps... :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I agree he would best WWHulk pretty easily but again I'm not saying that WBHulk wins but we haven't seen his full potential so we don't really know even then I still think RKT wins of course but this isn't a stomp. he isn't fighting Thing here now that would be a murderstomp and savage Hulk would be a stomp but WWHulk wouldn't be a stomp. he'd still win fairly easily but not a stomp and WBHulk while again not a stomp and maybe not so easily but still pull a victory without too much of a challenge until wee see more of WBHulk.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Sure, its allowed to speculate while using WBH. Fair enough. I'll just side with RKT in a murderstomp in the mean time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Lol I guess although I still disagree about it being a Murder Stomp I still agree that RKT wins without all that much effort.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Raw_Material

ALRIGHT, I'M CHANGING THE OP!

RUNE KING THOR CHANGED TO EARTH-616 THOR.

Lol This is embarrassing, I thought a bloodlusted WWH would be kinda a match-up for RKT, but I guess not...I got another fight in mind for RKT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In that case Hulk wins, beating the Hulk in H2H is too damn hard

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this case, Hulk stomps. Savage Hulk was enough to stalemate him and beat him In-Character. WWH and bloodlusted is overkill.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SheenLantern

@raw_material said:

I thought a bloodlusted WWH would be kinda a match-up for RKT.

I dunno how you could possibly think that, RKT is the strongest Skyfather and is near Galactus in terms of power.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Raw_Material

@ghostravage said:

In this case, Hulk stomps. Savage Hulk was enough to stalemate him and beat him In-Character. WWH and bloodlusted is overkill.

I forgot to delete the bloodlusted part :P

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material said:

I thought a bloodlusted WWH would be kinda a match-up for RKT.

I dunno how you could possibly think that, RKT is the strongest Skyfather and is near Galactus in terms of power.

But in a H2H combat though, would it have been a complete stomp? I think that's where people are getting confused and that's why I stated to Read the OP first, but now it's EP (edited posted, lol).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material:

RKT owned Mangog with one hand. Even at H2H is still a STOMP

Avatar image for comicscrusader666
ComicsCrusader666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Basic Thor stands no chance against WWH. Now if it were RKT, than I would say Thor.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicscrusader666: You would just say Thor? Nah... Its a huge stomp... Sort of mismatch.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No powers or Mjolnir for Thor? Than he likely loses in a physical brawl.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DarkRaiden

Thor has been shown to be Hulk's equal and superior in pure, raw strength and durability many times. Thor also has planet busting strength, is at least as fast as lightning (stated) and has FTL combat speeds and reactions, plus Supernova+ durability. He's far better trained and way more skilled, so he should take this in a hard fought battle.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By TifaLockhart

Rune King Thor if its him being used, otherwise, Hulk against regular Thor.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well (sigh) ok ok, Thor holding back>angry hulk (savage) come on snap his neck and with one strong bolt put him in K.O. WM Thor or a bloodlusted Thor (is not the same)> WWH but= to WBH. Rune King Thor or King Thor>WBH,WWH,Dr.,Gray,Savage together and at the same time.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magically-enhanced attacks...yes but his physical strength played a huge part in it which is leagues above the Hulk. :D

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rules/Settings

• H2H Combat
  • Earth-616 Thor
  • Only Equipped w/ Armory
  • Random Encounter
  • Morals Off
  • Fight Starts 10 Yards Away
  • Unpopulated Location in Asgard
  • Win by Incapacitation, KO, or Submission
  • WWH found a way up to Asgard and encounters Thor upon arrival. Thor isn't equipped with his Mjolnir as Odin temporarily removes his power over it. Who wins?
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor has no way of winning. Thor H2H against the Jaded Giant?! Thunder God gets smashed and hard

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk gets blinked out of the existence .

Matt-Murdock5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way