majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By majestic99

@Evil Incarnate said:

Thor wins with the hammer but, loses without it. In all honesty I really don't see the point in this thread when it's clear that the maker even knows the outcome. I'm wondering if this borders on spite....

@ThatThorFan said:

Thor with hammer wins. Thor without hammer loses.

Battle forum rules still apply, mjolnir is standard gear, ergo Thor has it in this race since I didn't specify.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@majestic99 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Thor wins with the hammer but, loses without it. In all honesty I really don't see the point in this thread when it's clear that the maker even knows the outcome. I'm wondering if this borders on spite....

@ThatThorFan said:

Thor with hammer wins. Thor without hammer loses.

Battle forum rules still apply, mjolnir is standard gear, ergo Thor has it in this race since I didn't specify.

One would ask why you would make such a thread in which it's evident Thor would be the victor?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By majestic99

@XiiX said:

Agreed.

@Evil Incarnate said:

One would ask why you would make such a thread in which it's evident Thor would be the victor?

Not spite. People said in the other Thor vs WW forums that WW's faster.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By XiiX

@majestic99: She's faster reactionary/combat wise, but as far as I know, Thor has shown a more consistant travel speed.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By majestic99

@XiiX said:

@majestic99: She's faster reactionary/combat wise, but as far as I know, Thor has shown a more consistant travel speed.

People in the other threads said she could travel FTL.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By XiiX

@majestic99: I'm not entirely certain, but I believe(and again, I could be wrong) that Thor has shown to travel faster than light more consistantly throughout his history than Wonder Woman has.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By majestic99

@XiiX: He's traveled FTL only on a few occasions.

But if you're right on the WW thing, then this is a mismatch.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@majestic99 said:

@XiiX said:

Agreed.

@Evil Incarnate said:

Not spite. People said in the other Thor vs WW forums that WW's faster.

Anyone can travel FTL with a weapon that enables them too...

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By majestic99

@Evil Incarnate: I already know Thor can travel FTL, that wasn't my point.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60  Edited By Pokeysteve

@CitizenBane said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Doesn't he have to throw it while she can just take off. She almost entered the speed force so it's not like she's slow. And she'd have a small head start.

She entered the Speed Force by running through an open portal into the Speed Force. It is not possible for non-Flashes (by a Flash I mean anyone with a connection to the Speed Force) to enter the Speed Force unless they are brought there by a Flash.

I just started reading Flash (Vol 2 I think) and my Speed Force knowledge is lacking. She was also fast enough to CATCH Jessie who opened the portal which should be noted.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#61  Edited By Saren

@Pokeysteve said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Doesn't he have to throw it while she can just take off. She almost entered the speed force so it's not like she's slow. And she'd have a small head start.

She entered the Speed Force by running through an open portal into the Speed Force. It is not possible for non-Flashes (by a Flash I mean anyone with a connection to the Speed Force) to enter the Speed Force unless they are brought there by a Flash.

I just started reading Flash (Vol 2 I think) and my Speed Force knowledge is lacking. She was also fast enough to CATCH Jessie who opened the portal which should be noted.

Jessie didn't open the portal. Christina Alexandrova did. Jessie ran through it after her. Catching Jessie is impressive but Jessie's not really the fastest of the Flashes. Bart and Jay are both faster than her, forget about Barry and Wally.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#62  Edited By Pokeysteve

@CitizenBane said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Jessie didn't open the portal. Christina Alexandrova did. Jessie ran through it after her. Catching Jessie is impressive but Jessie's not really the fastest of the Flashes. Bart and Jay are both faster than her, forget about Barry and Wally.

Man! I just flipped through that issue before I posted that too and didn't even notice it wasn't Jess who opened it. I knew Bart was faster but Jay......jeez.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

Thor is faster in many ways.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Ancient_0f_Days: WW has traveled from the Sun to the Earth in moments in Superman: Sacrifice. Don't see how she isn't FTL......

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Considering Mjolnir outraced Silver Surfer, I'll give to him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Thor should be alot faster.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: WW has traveled from the Sun to the Earth in moments in Superman: Sacrifice. Don't see how she isn't FTL......

Was that when Superman popped her in the mouth from the sun and she crashed into the earth? That's assisted light speed travel, since Superman helped her get to earth quicker via fist in the jaw.

lol btw, cuz i saw what you did there.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Was that when Superman popped her in the mouth from the sun and she crashed into the earth? That's assisted light speed travel, since Superman helped her get to earth quicker via fist in the jaw.

No I'm referring to when they first fought and Superman thought WW was Doomsday, they both went from Earth to the Sun in moments.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

No I'm referring to when they first fought and Superman thought WW was Doomsday, they both went from Earth to the Sun in moments.

Superman was pushing her up there, he had her by the neck and was flying up .............. still assissted

mettlekm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mettlekm

@a88378438: are you worthy?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Superman was pushing her up there, he had her by the neck and was flying up .............. still assissted

Just re read the issue, you're right.

MyonKuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MyonKuro
Thor wins due to Mjolnir.
You guys have to remember, Mjolnir drags Thor wherever it goes when Thor wants it to and Mjolnir once outraced the Silver Surfer. Mjolnir can also EASILY enter hyper space and it can teleport.
Myon
NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By NerdsFTW

I'm feeling bumpy.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#74  Edited By The_Thunderer

Depends on distance of race.

In a sprint Diana's superior reflexes will come into play, and the fact that Thor needs to swing mjolnir.

If we are talking across the universe Thor ftw, he went something like 20,000 FTL when he chased ego didn't he?