• 74 results
#1 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 WW. Who's faster?(travel wise)

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally, something Thor can beat Wonder Woman at ........

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Isn't wonder woman FTL reaction time? Not flight

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I think Thor can beat Diana at a jobbering contest.

#5 Posted by protectyourneck (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should win the rase. especially if he can teleport.

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

exactly, that's why he wins this .....

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

na ... diana got pimp slapped by deathstroke .... thats more jobbery than Thor's jobs

#7 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah,ww was stronger and faster and has clear feats than thor

i go to ww

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (6945 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir>WW>Thor in travel speed

#9 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Mjolnir outraced Silver Surfer, I'll give to him.

#10 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

i go to ww

care to post any?

#11 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

Prove it.

#12 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: @venomoushatred1001:

why?because all thor best speed feats was Mjolnir speed not himself speed,if i can use Mjolnir ,i also can do any thor Mjolnir+speed feats this was nothing

#13 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

why?because all thor best speed feats was Mjolnir speed not himself speed,if i can use Mjolnir ,i also can do any thor Mjolnir+speed feats this was nothing

......... Thor = Mjolnir you can spin any way you want, Mjolnir is Thor, mystically bound to him and is pretty much apart of him.

No one has writer Thor without it.

#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Questions about Thor's speed:

When Thor's hammer beat Silver Surfer, was that in space or in the atmosphere?

Thor's best speed feat in the atmosphere?

@majestic99: Where does the race take place? On Earth or in space?

#15 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@a88378438 said:

......... Thor = Mjolnir you can spin any way you want, Mjolnir is Thor, mystically bound to him and is pretty much apart of him.

You can 't be serious? Thor's hammer is part of Thor body? Really only he can use? Why BFR can use it too? Eh?

#16 Posted by Immortal777 (6945 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@a88378438 said:

So if Odin took Mjolnir from Thor he would still be able to fly FTL speeds.

#17 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@a88378438 said:

You can 't be serious? Thor's hammer is part of Thor body? Really only he can use? Why BFR can use it too? Eh?

Battle Field Removal can use it to? I never knew :o

I think you're trying to say BRB, Beta Ray Bill.

#18 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: oh,BRB,use thor hammer use need some A noble character, a true warrior, and even the America captain also used it

any can use this hammer like BRB,he would be, as fast as Thor his speed,so,i;m wrong?

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: @a88378438: In this race, the rules of the forum still apply ..... Mjolnir is still standard equipment for Thor and since it wasn't specified that he is without it, he has it ..... so Thor, with his hammer of course, wins this race

it would be completely unfair if he didn't have it here and this whole scenario would be pointless ....... so he obviously has Mjolnir .....

#20 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: I'm just saying if WW and Thor ever raced, Thor will always use Mjolnir, and he would win.

#21 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: scan some?

#22 Edited by Immortal777 (6945 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Don't matter to me either way flight speed really isn't important.

#23 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

Oh so when I ask you give me nothing.

Anyways

BRB going it

#24 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

Thor going it

#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Don't matter to me either way flight speed really isn't important.

Just lettin yall know (i know you already know though) ......

#26 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hahahahhaa!

#27 Edited by Floopay (8626 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

exactly, that's why he wins this .....

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

na ... diana got pimp slapped by deathstroke .... thats more jobbery than Thor's jobs

Thor got manhandled by Wolverine. Though I do suppose Wolverine's mutant power is to make other people job for him, so there's that.

Thor should take this. I think he's kept up with Ego and Silver Surfer before, so I believe Thor can go FTL travel speed and possibly enter hyperspace. It's been awhile since I've read Mighty Thor or Thor in general, but I'm pretty sure he can/has. Plus he has teleportation.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: They both have a pretty formidable jobber aura ........ it's just that Deathstroke gets to beat the justice league and tag light speedsters with his .........

#29 Posted by Floopay (8626 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: That is true. It kinda sucks because I like both character's personality, but get sick of the whole "I'm unbeatable" thing that each company puts on them. I think Wolverine beat Silver Surfer, Hulk (in his first appearance, and then again in another comic I believe, or maybe it was a stalemate), Thor (didn't beat him, but Thor stating that Wolverine was faster than him? BS), Magneto (granted Magneto was exhausted and having a hard time keeping focused, and didn't see him), knocked Galactus over in a single punch (I gotta find that scan), and a whole list of other ridiculous feats.

I don't know who's jobber aura is stronger, but if they teamed up in a crossover, they'd probably take on classic MM, Spectre, or even TOAA/Presence simultaneously!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: That is true. It kinda sucks because I like both character's personality, but get sick of the whole "I'm unbeatable" thing that each company puts on them. I think Wolverine beat Silver Surfer, Hulk (in his first appearance, and then again in another comic I believe, or maybe it was a stalemate), Thor (didn't beat him, but Thor stating that Wolverine was faster than him? BS), Magneto (granted Magneto was exhausted and having a hard time keeping focused, and didn't see him), knocked Galactus over in a single punch (I gotta find that scan), and a whole list of other ridiculous feats.

I don't know who's jobber aura is stronger, but if they teamed up in a crossover, they'd probably take on classic MM, Spectre, or even TOAA/Presence simultaneously!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Na ... to do all that, they'd need Batman's jobber aura ..... the kind that lets him kick nigh omnipotent beings in the chin like he did Spectre ........ yeah ... Slade, Logan, and Bruce together would end the omniverse and rewrite it with their PIS

Only ones who might stop them are either Squirrel Girl, Aunt May, Loeb Force Rulk or the man made of PIS itself, who with his ranbow shooting finger tips, broke the bonds of infinity and busted through the pearly gates of heaven .... Silver Age Superman ...... only those chosen four have the power to combat the forces of bad writing before them .....

#31 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Na ... to do all that, they'd need Batman's jobber aura ..... the kind that lets him kick nigh omnipotent beings in the chin like he did Spectre ........ yeah ... Slade, Logan, and Bruce together would end the omniverse and rewrite it with their PIS

Only ones who might stop them are either Squirrel Girl, Aunt May, Loeb Force Rulk or the man made of PIS itself, who with his ranbow shooting finger tips, broke the bonds of infinity and busted through the pearly gates of heaven .... Silver Age Superman ...... only those chosen four have the power to combat the forces of bad writing before them .....

Can't forget about Spiderman

He beat Firelord and Hulk

#32 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Damn ... you right, so it's Wolverine, Slade, Batman, and Spider-Man vs Squirrel Girl, Aunt May, LF Rulk, and PC Superman ........ who will win this battle of ..... Plot Induced Stupidity ???

#33 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Can't forget about Spiderman

He beat Firelord and Hulk

What's so great about Firelord? He's pathetic. He needs sleep.

#34 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: lol?

#35 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XImpossibruX: Damn ... you right, so it's Wolverine, Slade, Batman, and Spider-Man vs Squirrel Girl, Aunt May, LF Rulk, and PC Superman ........ who will win this battle of ..... Plot Induced Stupidity ???

A 4v4 fight on DBZ? That'll last at least 156 episodes.. and an extra 190 for filler.

#36 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

since thor can teleport i give this to him. 

#37 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Read that firelord picture. The very last sentence. His weakness.

#38 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

@XImpossibruX: Read that firelord picture. The very last sentence. His weakness.

LOL? Wow... i don't even know what to say

#39 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: it's just his status as a herald of galactus that is impressive. although he did beat all of the x-men except phoenix at one point. 
#40 Posted by TAneT62 (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderwoman

#41 Edited by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

*waits for tomatoes*

#42 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Questions about Thor's speed:

When Thor's hammer beat Silver Surfer, was that in space or in the atmosphere?

Thor's best speed feat in the atmosphere?

@majestic99: Where does the race take place? On Earth or in space?

1. Space

2. Takes place in space

@Immortal777 said:

Mjolnir>WW>Thor in travel speed

Thor flies FTL with mjolnir.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Immortal777: @a88378438: In this race, the rules of the forum still apply ..... Mjolnir is still standard equipment for Thor and since it wasn't specified that he is without it, he has it ..... so Thor, with his hammer of course, wins this race

it would be completely unfair if he didn't have it here and this whole scenario would be pointless ....... so he obviously has Mjolnir .....

Exactly.

@society619 said:

Thor

*waits for tomatoes*

What?

#43 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins with the hammer but, loses without it. In all honesty I really don't see the point in this thread when it's clear that the maker even knows the outcome. I'm wondering if this borders on spite....

#44 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor have to travels between interstellar/intergalactic distance, he'll win.

#45 Posted by Pokeysteve (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't he have to throw it while she can just take off. She almost entered the speed force so it's not like she's slow. And she'd have a small head start.

#46 Posted by Saren (25315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Doesn't he have to throw it while she can just take off. She almost entered the speed force so it's not like she's slow. And she'd have a small head start.

She entered the Speed Force by running through an open portal into the Speed Force. It is not possible for non-Flashes (by a Flash I mean anyone with a connection to the Speed Force) to enter the Speed Force unless they are brought there by a Flash.

#47 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@GhostRider29: it's just his status as a herald of galactus that is impressive. although he did beat all of the x-men except phoenix at one point.

But he requires sleep. That's his weakness. He doesn't deserve to be a herald.

#48 Posted by XiiX (7468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

Thor wins with the hammer but, loses without it. In all honesty I really don't see the point in this thread when it's clear that the maker even knows the outcome. I'm wondering if this borders on spite....

Agreed.

#49 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 

#50 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with hammer wins. Thor without hammer loses.