Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

3. WW. Thor will probably call Iron Man and Cap, while Diana calls Batman and Superman. Cap and Iron Man <<< Bats and Supes.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

4. WW

Fixed

Why do you think she wins round 4?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

4. WW

Fixed

Why do you think she wins round 4?

I edited it.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

3. WW. Thor will probably call Iron Man and Cap, while Diana calls Batman and Superman. Cap and Iron Man <<< Bats and Supes.

Idk for some reason i was gonna say he would call Silver Surfer :/

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

Idk for some reason i was gonna say he would call Silver Surfer :/

Thor hates Surfer.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

Completely and utterly this
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001: Oh yeah i forgot about that whole thing.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

1. WW

2 Leaning towards Thor

3. WW

4. WW

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty

@Evil Incarnate said:

1. WW

2 Leaning towards Thor

3. WW

4. WW

agreed

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By a88378438

1,ww 2,ww 3,ww 4,ww lol~

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bo88gdan

1.Thor

2.Thor

3.Thor

4.Thor

Hawk80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hawk80

@a88378438 said:

1,ww 2,ww 3,ww 4,ww lol~
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By dernman

Wonder Woman all rounds because

1 He gets arrested for hitting a woman.

or

2 Feminist protest him until annoyed enough that he leaves Earth forever for beating on one of their Icons.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bigcimmerian

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

I agree

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By herrweis

1.Thor

2.WW(she is more savage)

3.WW(she kills gods when she is better prepared)

4.depends on who they call in.if WW has Bats,Supes,Artemis,Donna(any mix of two of these)she has it in the bag.I mean could you imagine going up against WW,Supes and Donna

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#17  Edited By TheCannon

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor

4. Thor

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RyuHayabusa

1. Wonder Woman

2. Wonder Woman, her lasso and tiara can cut through superman genocide, imperiex probes and she is way faster than Thor in fight.

3. No idea what they are gonna do with prep

4. Wonder Woman(Superman+one more member of league)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Floopay

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor

4. Hmmmm. WW could call Superman and MM, which is a problem. But then again Thor could call BRB and Thor Girl, which would make this an interesting fight. There's also Thunderstrike and oh yeah, I almost forgot ODIN. I think if Thor was aware than someone as powerful as WW was going to bring two friends, he'd ask his father for some assistance. And I'm sorry but Odin is going to take this. I say Thor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Saren

Thor isn't going to call in Odin in character any more than Diana would call in the Spectre.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

Either way, if he calls in anyone BRB level or higher, I see him taking this round again. I mean most people are going to say WW brings Superman, and Thor or BRB are going to prove to be a lot for Superman. However, the Flash or GL would prove to be difficult for Thor, BRB, Vision, Valkyrie, Iron Man (Even in Thorbuster), etc. However, if he can give some Asgaardian artifacts to whoever he brings, then he might have a real shot here. Or if he can just bring someone in the Destroyer Armor :P. Either way, I'm going Thor on round 4 at least 5.5 out of 10 rounds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By majestic99

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps

4. Thor

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

1. Thor

2. Thor destroys her.

3. Thor

4. WW

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By capfan80

1. WW

2. WW

3. WW

4. WW

IMO the Lasso of truth his a magic disruptor, which is basically everything Thor brings to the table. To me that makes her the perfect person to deal with Thor.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@capfan80 said:

1. WW

2. WW

3. WW

4. WW

IMO the Lasso of truth his a magic disruptor, which is basically everything Thor brings to the table. To me that makes her the perfect person to deal with Thor.

Thor does have the upper hand on her in strength, durability, and combat.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Postacrat

Wonder woman all rounds, her strength is on par with superman's and in some comics she is stated to be faster than Superman do to her muscle memory. On top of that she is immune to magical attacks due to her divine powers. She is stronger than Thor and more durable than him as well, I'm even willing to go as far as to say stronger. WW is more than capable of handling Thor, and she possess more mystical and versatile weapons to fight with. I can see this being an epic battle, but I still see WW winning personally..

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iamthewolf88

1. WW- She is faster than Superman in combat, and possibly the most skilled fighter in DCU.

2. WW- She's freaking brutal

3. WW- access to her sword and battle armor.

4 WW- I don't see Thor bring anybody that really competes with someone she would use. ie... Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, MM, even Aquaman...... Big Barda. haha.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By Blood1991

Wonder Woman all for rounds. She grabs his hammer and rips him to shreds

Shes a match w/o it so I see her taking him down

Plus she is gonna call Superman in the fourth

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#29  Edited By Deadcool

Or Beta Ray Bill and Hercules.

Or Sif and Balder.

Or Sif and Loki.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Deadcool

@Blood1991 said:

Wonder Woman all for rounds. She grabs his hammer and rips him to shreds

Poor Donald Blake... Naw I am just kidding, the hammer obeys to Thor, if she gets the hammer then she would become Thor.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blood1991

@Deadcool: Yes the morals off round is not going to end well for him.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadcool

@Blood1991 said:

Yes the morals off round is not going to end well for him.

Also, WW can't use the hammer if Thor is using it, Thor would be Thor at the beggining of the battle, and since JMS's run, the connection of Thor with Mjolnir is stronger, that won't happen.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hemlin

@Petey_is_Spidey:

4. WW can call Superman and MMH. Thor can call Odin, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Loki and Beat Ray Bill

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hemlin

@Postacrat: I disagree with strength and durability, Thor's natural strength enabled him to lift and overpower the strength of the Midgard Serpent which weighed at least 1/3 of earth and possessed the strength to crush earth in it's grip as well as pull a few dozen planets. Thor is also capable of entering a state called Warrior Madness where his strength literally multiplies by ten and even if you compare him with Superman, Thor has the ability to absorb the sufficient amount of energy to amplify his strength to Superman's extent; this is proven by his ability to absorb all the energy from a weapon called "The Null Bomb" which was a weapon capable of destroying an entire galaxy, with all the energy of The Null Bomb stored in his hammer he was capable of projecting explosions and destroying an entire galaxy or probably more galaxies assuming by the fact that he can amplify the energy contained in his hammer; he could perform far more powerful attacks than Superman could ever do as that Superman's only weapons are his physique, Heat-Vision and Ice Breath. No matter how strong Superman is, Thor can absorb his energy and increase his physique to his level. As for durability, he survived heat projected by surter which was 1000 times hotter than the sun, he also survived being crushed by a score of planets.

Thor has killed over billions of enemies during his lifetime which spanned for thousands of years, he was mentioned to have killed 3 million ice giants in a 1 battle; this proves that he is far more passive than Superman and Wonder Woman. The fact that he's killed far more enemies than any other Superhero would infer to the possibility of him being more aggressive than both.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Deadcool said:

Or Beta Ray Bill and Hercules.

Or Sif and Balder.

Or Sif and Loki.

Or Odin and Sif.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kajitatsu

1. Wonder Woman could take a slight majority here. Thor would be honourable and Diana might take advantage of it.

2. Thor. Odin Force for some planet busting moves or God Blast.

3. Thor. Destroyer armor and Stormbreaker? His Agardian equipment seems more powerful.

4. Thor. He would call in Silver Surfer (friends at the moment?) and Nova. Current Nova's dead though, so don't know who else would be helpful. BRB, Human Torch and Quasar might fill this category as well.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Postacrat

@Hemlin said:

@Postacrat: I disagree with strength and durability, Thor's natural strength enabled him to lift and overpower the strength of the Midgard Serpent which weighed at least 1/3 of earth and possessed the strength to crush earth in it's grip as well as pull a few dozen planets. Thor is also capable of entering a state called Warrior Madness where his strength literally multiplies by ten and even if you compare him with Superman, Thor has the ability to absorb the sufficient amount of energy to amplify his strength to Superman's extent; this is proven by his ability to absorb all the energy from a weapon called "The Null Bomb" which was a weapon capable of destroying an entire galaxy, with all the energy of The Null Bomb stored in his hammer he was capable of projecting explosions and destroying an entire galaxy or probably more galaxies assuming by the fact that he can amplify the energy contained in his hammer; he could perform far more powerful attacks than Superman could ever do as that Superman's only weapons are his physique, Heat-Vision and Ice Breath. No matter how strong Superman is, Thor can absorb his energy and increase his physique to his level. As for durability, he survived heat projected by surter which was 1000 times hotter than the sun, he also survived being crushed by a score of planets.

Thor has killed over billions of enemies during his lifetime which spanned for thousands of years, he was mentioned to have killed 3 million ice giants in a 1 battle; this proves that he is far more passive than Superman and Wonder Woman. The fact that he's killed far more enemies than any other Superhero would infer to the possibility of him being more aggressive than both.

Point taken about Thor's capabilities, however for me these are simply not enough to handle WW definitely not for all four rounds. In truth the feat of the Midgard Serpent is used a lot, truth is there is no way of knowing if there was not some form of Mystical circumstances to it like Hercules lifting the Earth. Also just because that serpent was said to weigh 1/3 the size of earth doesn't mean that much, even the Green Lantern is capable of something like that and WW and Superman have been shown lifting and or pulling things that are much bigger than earths moon let alone earth itself. The acts of some of these Gods are vague at best, and it's not always just about Strength with them it's usually magic. The feats you speak of in which Thor has accomplished simply don't occur enough to count because I can show you a thousand Superman strength feats while the best one anybody has of Thor is that Midgard Serpent, and if Thor could pull these bags of tricks out anytime he wanted he wouldn't get smacked around the Marvel Universe as much as he does. Where was this power absorption when he was getting speed blitzed by Sentry, where was this great Midgard Serpent Strength when Rulk was beating him down?

All of these abilities that could save Thor are usually random occurrences, and whenever Thor does them there is usually some kind of dire circumstances associated with them. They are inconsistent and Thor lacks the speed or Strength in order to pull them off against some one like Wonder Women, who is also magical, possesses a link to Gaea, has far more and better magical tools than Thor(Lasso, Magical sword designed for fighting invulnerable opponents, Divine powers, Bracelets of victory made from The shield of Zeus which can probably deflect strikes from Thor's Hammer, Magical Tiara which is sharp enough to cut Superman, Gauntlets of Atlas the Titan which increases her strength etc and more....) She's more tied into the God's than Thor is actually.... She's just as good a hand to hand combatant as Thor or probably even better, she's a master of a multitude of weapons and wields them with more than enough skill and power to stand up to Thor. The only thing I may agree with is that her and Thor's durability may be the same but since Wonder Woman can hang with Superman even that is debatable, but she is definitely stronger and faster than Thor especially in combat. After all we're talking about beings who don't need weapons to fight, while you would never catch Thor without Mjlnoir because he would get owned without it.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By Stronger

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor stomps.

Correct.I agree!!!!!!!!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@capfan80 said:

1. WW

2. WW

3. WW

4. WW

NO.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Blood1991

@Deadcool: Wonder Woman has become much more powerful since the 90's. I mean back then it was thesable for Storm to take her down. I definetly believe she could still use Mjionir, and I also believe that Thor would try to throw it at her and she would intercept at some point early. Even if she didn't Wonder Woman does have her lasso of truth which is a Bad Ass weapon in its own right. Unless you can prove to me that Thor could take her down I stick by my previous more posts.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamthewolf88 said:

1. WW- She is faster than Superman in combat, and possibly the most skilled fighter in DCU.

3. WW- access to her sword and battle armor.

4 WW- I don't see Thor bring anybody that really competes with someone she would use. ie... Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, MM, even Aquaman...... Big Barda. haha.

1. No

2. Definitely no.

3. No.

4. Yes. Only if Thor doesn't chose Odin, Loki, or Gaea.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deadcool

@Blood1991 said:

Wonder Woman has become much more powerful since the 90's. I mean back then it was thesable for Storm to take her down. I definetly believe she could still use Mjionir, and I also believe that Thor would try to throw it at her and she would intercept at some point early.

Well, I am not sure if people is able to just take Mjornir when there is a Thor using it.

Even if she didn't Wonder Woman does have her lasso of truth which is a Bad Ass weapon in its own right. Unless you can prove to me that Thor could take her down I stick by my previous more posts.

Well, I don't care about this discussion, I just wanted to add a couple of (possible) valid points.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@iamthewolf88 said:

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By herrweis

ok so in round four if thor can call upon odin why wouldnt diana call zeus,ares,athena,the spectre..etc

Hawk80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hawk80

1. Thor, not sure

2. WW

3. WW

4. WW

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By grevous11

Thor takes all four. The only round wonder woman would have a chance is round one. The second round, Thor demolished BRB, silver surfer, Adam warlock and even could stand up to thanos for a little bit when he went berserk. The third round, he grabs the destroyer armor and the odinsword: curbstomp. Round four he calls in BRB and Hercules.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#47  Edited By TheCannon

For all of them, it can go two ways. Either Thor wins all of them, or WW wins all of them. The only way Wonder Woman wins is by being able to grab Thor's hammer. After that, she gains his power, and it's a stomp.

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By supermaansito

1.Thor

2.Thor

3.thor

4.WW

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jorgevy

1 - Stalemate, they make out

2 - Stalemate, they make out violently

3 - Stalemate, they get a romantic dinner, then spend all day in bed

4 - Stalemate. They call their parents and get married

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By Killemall

@Postacrat said:

Wonder woman all rounds, her strength is on par with superman's and in some comics she is stated to be faster than Superman do to her muscle memory.

Well Wonder Woman is going to have problem in morals on round because she is not likely to speedblitz. She's a better fighter but she's neither faster (no way she's faster than superman, her feats dont add up), she might be physically stronger but Thor has much more powerful attacks. The biggest problem for Thor would be her speed.

On top of that she is immune to magical attacks due to her divine powers.

She isnt immune to magical attacks, she's not as vulnerable as say Superman.

She is stronger than Thor and more durable than him as well, I'm even willing to go as far as to say stronger.

We have a huge battle thread that went to something like 30 odd pages and majority agreed Wonder Woman is physically stronger because she has better lifting feats while Thor with his hammer hits harder as evident by his feats.

I totally dont agree she's more durable. The best durability feat from WW that i have seen is taking a nuke to the face, which is impressive but not much more that what Hulk can. Then i have also seen Wonder Woman being KOed when hit by 2 nukes, so yeah i dont see how she'd be more durable than Thor.

WW is more than capable of handling Thor, and she possess more mystical and versatile weapons to fight with. I can see this being an epic battle, but I still see WW winning personally..

Cant argue, WW is a pretty good fighter and i dont see why she couldnt handle thor, and speed apart i dont see why Thor couldnt easily handle WW either.

She has more weapons, Thor has 1 that has much more wide range of powers.

Well as far as your personal opinion go cant argue, everyone has their own opinion which other have to respect, i respect yours.

I see Thor winning until the allies have to come in, dont know about the prep round. Powerful allies that Thor is likely to call would be someone like BRB or Adam Warlock, Wonder Would probably call Flash and Superman, and Flash himself could beat Thor, BRB and Warlock together.

I dont buy for a second that Thor would call upon Odin because father son relationship has always been twisted. Even then if we are ignoring relationships WW could call upon Ares and Spectre, Ares could KO everyone apart from Odin, and well Spectre vs Odin is well a massive mismatch.