captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Diana does this to him:

No Caption Provided

Just kidding, but Thor shouldn't be capable of reacting to her.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:Therefore your answer is?

Answer to what is? I told you last night that the sound on my computer isn't working right now so I can't watch the video's. Well I could watch them, but couldn't tell what was being said in them.

mlanstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight ends with Thor's head on a spike. Diana is just to fast for slowdinson. The thing is Diana has many options with her speed she can rope him with the lasso to win or cut his head clean off if he pisses her off.

If I'm Thor I'm praying Diana picks option one.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Did you set up ...improved sound in computer?

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worthy Thor bashes in WW head with Mjlornir she's not tanking Mjlornir strikes or heavy lighting,

UnWorthy Thor can't Fly, WW edges out the Win with her God Mode & stabs Thor through his chest

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worthy Thor bashes in WW head with Mjlornir she's not tanking Mjlornir strikes or heavy lighting,

UnWorthy Thor can't Fly, WW edges out the Win with her God Mode & stabs Thor through his chest

this ^^

unworthy thor can still float though... and go through dimensions... and still have his vast weather powers..... though i agree with the above deduction.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still wonder woman.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Did you set up ...improved sound in computer?

No, it may be a while. This computer is old and I'm planning on getting a new one anyway. Probably won't bother fixing the sound on this one.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worthy Thor stomps New 52 Wonder Woman. Sadly. :(

Unworthy Thor loses.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

WW wins.. Her fighting skills and speed feets are insane.. She actually used her sword to take on Zods eyebeam attack and then tag Faora on the cheek with superheated blade since Superman decided they wont kill the kryptonians.

Thor fans are so annoying... only one in 15 gives a mediocre response.. Mostly they just put down - thor stomps.. Hulk smash... Potatoes potate...

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1264  Edited By mcdavid

Thor wins most of the times, but it's always a tough fight.

He has the unworthy Thorr hammer now, so he is practically back on his Worthy level. Also it has been recently finally been confirmed that Thor has the reaction time to see things move at FTL speeds, so while he may lack the actual speed without a hammer ( which he has at the moment) he still has the durability to tank that sort of punishment and lightning to zap her pretty hard. Also FTL hammer throws FTW.

It all comes down to the hammer, with it he has feats that over takes new52 WW by quite a margin.

I think it comes down not to who's stronger or more durable, but who has the most tools. And even if it's an unworthy mjolnir, it will give him the versatility he needs to beat WW.

BorBurison14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wastelands WW. Seriously bruh. Thor is WAY stronger physically, like he is vastly superior to EVERY DC powerhouse. You name it: Superman? Cake walk, Captain Marvel? Cake Walk, Wonder Woman? Cake walk, Martian Manhunter? Cake Walk. Not just that but Thor outclasses Wonder Woman in Durability and Speed too. I can't believe ya'll believe Wonder Woman would win when Thor is clearly superior in every aspect. Do a little research on Thor people. Yall severely underestimate Thor

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borburison14: Ah the Thor Fangirls... You honestly believe Thor stomps Superman? He is slow as shit.. He gets tagged by Hulk and fails to tag Quicksilver.

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borburison14 said:

Thor wastelands WW. Seriously bruh. Thor is WAY stronger physically, like he is vastly superior to EVERY DC powerhouse. You name it: Superman? Cake walk, Captain Marvel? Cake Walk, Wonder Woman? Cake walk, Martian Manhunter? Cake Walk. Not just that but Thor outclasses Wonder Woman in Durability and Speed too. I can't believe ya'll believe Wonder Woman would win when Thor is clearly superior in every aspect. Do a little research on Thor people. Yall severely underestimate Thor

You're overestimating Thor by quite a margin, dude. He's in my top 3 favorite heroes, and anytime I think he can win I'll try to argue his case but saying that all the DC powerhouses are a cake walk for him is just silly.

Thor probably matches or slightly outclasses WW in terms of strength or durability, but he loses when it comes to movement speed. The only thing that's been confirmed recently for Thor is that he has enough reaction time to react to FTL speed WHEN using his hammer, which just means that he can "see" the things moving at high speed but without Mjolnir he can't actually match it.

WW has the speed and tools to give Thor a real hard time. But ultimately, him having a hammer again is what really gives him the win here. If it wasn't for unworthy Mjolnir, Thor would be in serious trouble against a full powered/ fully equipped WW.

Thor and WW are actually really good matches/ equivalent. She has far more innate speed, and he has far more innate hitting power (which then gets amplified by Mjolnir + belt of strength) . Both end up being borderline equals when they both have their full respective paraphernalia. The only real key difference between Thor and WW that I'm willing to compromise on is that Thor is bound to grow far more powerful than WW with time since he is the heir of a mythological pantheon (hence why Thor has all these insanely powerful future variants and amps like Rune King Thor, King Thor, Old King Thor, etc...) , but we are talking millennia of waiting time to get there.

BorBurison14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid:

Actually I am gauging Thor reasonably. I'm dead serious when I say the DC Powerhouses are a cake walk for him. Thor has better, lifting and striking feats than all of the DC powerhouses and that includes Superman, Shazam, etc..... if you dispute this, offer some feats and i'll offer mine.

And he isn't slightly above Wonder woman in terms of strength and durability he is VASTLY superior to Wonder Woman. New 52 Wonder Womans best feat is lifting a helicopter. A HELICOPTER. How do you compare that to Thor, who has lifted Planetary weights and beyond. And people constantly downplay Thor's speed like he is slow. Thor is capable of moving 5,000 times the speed of light. How is that slow? show me where Wonder Woman has even moved a quarter of that speed.

Wonder Woman would give Thor a tough battle but Thor is still vastly superior in terms of strength, speed and durability. I'm sick of people downplaying Thor when in actuality Thor is more powerful than every DC powerhouse no matter how you look at it.

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1269  Edited By mcdavid

@borburison14 said:

@mcdavid:

Actually I am gauging Thor reasonably. I'm dead serious when I say the DC Powerhouses are a cake walk for him. Thor has better, lifting and striking feats than all of the DC powerhouses and that includes Superman, Shazam, etc..... if you dispute this, offer some feats and i'll offer mine.

And he isn't slightly above Wonder woman in terms of strength and durability he is VASTLY superior to Wonder Woman. New 52 Wonder Womans best feat is lifting a helicopter. A HELICOPTER. How do you compare that to Thor, who has lifted Planetary weights and beyond. And people constantly downplay Thor's speed like he is slow. Thor is capable of moving 5,000 times the speed of light. How is that slow? show me where Wonder Woman has even moved a quarter of that speed.

Wonder Woman would give Thor a tough battle but Thor is still vastly superior in terms of strength, speed and durability. I'm sick of people downplaying Thor when in actuality Thor is more powerful than every DC powerhouse no matter how you look at it.

>says N52 WW best feat is lifting is lifting a heli

LOL get out of here...please...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now I can fully admit I probably have overestimated n52 WW's strength feats (and to be truthful, I got a bad tendency of not separating old and new WW because Im still not all that familiar with her new incarnation.) , although there has been only very few instances of her performing lifting feats to be honest. So when compared to other powerhouses like Thor, I fully recognize it can make her look a little pale currently.

However her regular striking feats against 60+tonners and class 100+tonners should help with gauging her strength levels much better. But that is besides the point anyway since I already stated that Thor wins in the strength and durability department in my firsvt post.

What I argued is that with her lasso of truth, cuffs and various paraphernilia AND speed she could prove a tough match against a hammerless Thor (which he was for a few months recently). There are plenty of examples of n52 WW doing speed blitz attacks, as well as deflecting blows and projectiles at superspeed.

Thor has average peak human combat speed, and we all know it. It is only through his hammer that he can fly at FTL+ speed, do superspeed charges or FTL hammer throws. Show me a scan of Thor moving at high speed without his hammer, or of him blitzing anyone H2H or with another weapon than Mjolnir.

WW clearly has the overall speed advantage and trying to take that away from her in a battle against an opponent that outclasses her in strength & durability seems pretty unfair and unnecessary.

My argument was and still is that a hammerless Thor would be in serious trouble against a fully equipped n52 WW...and a hammer wielding Thor should still be careful not to underestimate her as her lasso and deflecting cuffs could cause him some difficulty even with mjolnir.

Without the speed/blitzing advantage, she would be far less of a danger to Thor. That is why trying to take that away from her is just lame, because she will be quite dependent on it during the confrontation.

I dont even like WW very much and I am definitely much more of a Thor fan myself, but theres no need to severely downplay his battle opponents, especially the new52 just because they only have 4 years worth of feats.

If you are that unfamiliar with n52 WW and JLA feats, just google them or check various respect threads to see why calling them cakewalk comes across as fairly ignorant or trollish...

BorBurison14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1270  Edited By BorBurison14

@mcdavid said:

@borburison14 said:

@mcdavid:

>says N52 WW best feat is lifting is lifting a heli

LOL get out of here...please...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now I can fully admit I probably have overestimated n52 WW's strength feats (and to be truthful, I got a bad tendency of not separating old and new WW because Im still not all that familiar with her new incarnation.) , although there has been only very few instances of her performing lifting feats to be honest. So when compared to other powerhouses like Thor, I fully recognize it can make her look a little pale currently.

However her regular striking feats against 60+tonners and class 100+tonners should help with gauging her strength levels much better. But that is besides the point anyway since I already stated that Thor wins in the strength and durability department in my firsvt post.

What I argued is that with her lasso of truth, cuffs and various paraphernilia AND speed she could prove a tough match against a hammerless Thor (which he was for a few months recently). There are plenty of examples of n52 WW doing speed blitz attacks, as well as deflecting blows and projectiles at superspeed.

Thor has average peak human combat speed, and we all know it. It is only through his hammer that he can fly at FTL+ speed, do superspeed charges or FTL hammer throws. Show me a scan of Thor moving at high speed without his hammer, or of him blitzing anyone H2H or with another weapon than Mjolnir.

WW clearly has the overall speed advantage and trying to take that away from her in a battle against an opponent that outclasses her in strength & durability seems pretty unfair and unnecessary.

My argument was and still is that a hammerless Thor would be in serious trouble against a fully equipped n52 WW...and a hammer wielding Thor should still be careful not to underestimate her as her lasso and deflecting cuffs could cause him some difficulty even with mjolnir.

Without the speed/blitzing advantage, she would be far less of a danger to Thor. That is why trying to take that away from her is just lame, because she will be quite dependent on it during the confrontation.

I dont even like WW very much and I am definitely much more of a Thor fan myself, but theres no need to severely downplay his battle opponents, especially the new52 just because they only have 4 years worth of feats.

If you are that unfamiliar with n52 WW and JLA feats, just google them or check various respect threads to see why calling them cakewalk comes across as fairly ignorant or trollish...

So she punched a few people. Okay. The only one of those feats I consider good is her damaging Darkseid.

Okay I respect your opinion but why do you say a "Hammerless Thor"? taking away Thor's hammer is like taking away the sun from superman. Thor looses a majority of his power without Mjolnir so I don't understand why you keep saying a Hammerless Thor . And while Thor's combat Speed is slow without Mjolnir, his REACTION speed isn't. Thor has reacted to Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry, easily struck down Quicksilver etc.. Thor isn't slow. With Mjolnir Thor is much faster than Wonder woman and without it, he still has his Reaction speed time. If Thor can react to Silver Surfer, there is no way Wonder Woman would speed blitz Thor.

And I am dead serious when I mean its a cake walk. I mean you say your a Thor fan right? I mean have you seen the Gorr storyline? the mere shockwaves of Thor's blows were actually destroying planetoids around them. The SHOCKWAVES. Thor even made the SOLAR SYSTEM shake when he was hitting the God Bomb with all his might. Thor even threw a STAR at the god bomb. Man I mean come on the dude threw a god dam SUN. Not even Superman comes close to that kind of strength. I mean Wonder Woman and Superman are around the same level when it comes to strength, durability etc... alright lets compare: When Superman was punching H'el the shockwaves shook the planet. When Thor was hitting the God Bomb he shook the solar system and the shockwaves from him hitting Gorr were actually destroying planets and moons around him. Superman moved half of Braniac's ship which dwarfed Earth. Thor pushed the WorldEngine against the Yggdrasil tree and the NINE REALMS. So Thor is essentially pushing the NINE REALMS or nine planets. Superman benched Earth for 5 days, Thor threw a friggin SUN. If Superman can do what he did, then Wonder Woman is not far behind that, but as you can see, Thor freaking demolishes Supermans feats with his own. And you should be glad I am only using MODERN Thor...... if I used Silver Age feats, Superman and Wonder Woman would have no hope at all. And I only listed SOME strength feats and I didn't even use ONE durability feat. You should know by now that none of New 52 Wonder Woman or Supermans feats even come close to the ones I listed. I know it would be hard to believe but its fact. Thor is just that much tougher than the DC Powerhouses. And that includes Superman and Wonder Woman

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1271  Edited By mcdavid

@borburison14:

Okay I respect your opinion but why do you say a "Hammerless Thor"? taking away Thor's hammer is like taking away the sun from superman. Thor looses a majority of his power without Mjolnir so I don't understand why you keep saying a Hammerless Thor .

Well because that's kind of Thor's current status quo, ever since he was made unworthy at the end of the Original Sin event.

In most of his current depictions, he's missing an arm, wielding his axe Jarnbjorn and for some strange reason doesn't seem to be wearing megingjord anymore. So in some respect, current Thor/ Odinson got nerfed pretty hard. That is why I am specifically referring to a "hammerless Thor" ;p

Now I have heard he has recently obtained an unworthy version of Mjolnir in one of the latest issues of Avengers but since I personally haven't read it and seen scans of it, I can't exactly bank on it nor can I speculate that he is going to hold on to it.

I agree with most your points about what a worthy Thor (aka Thor from 7-9 months ago) could do in a battle against n52 WW, although I still think you are being quite dismissive of her, but the point remains that current Thor is a whole lot weaker than usual. That's why I still stand that n52 WW with all her paranerphilia & at her strongest could give him a tough time. Also note I haven't said that she would actually beat him, I'm just stating she would give him a hard time under these conditions.

I do respect your opinion as well, I just think you are being a bit dismissive of the current n52 pantheon. Personally I have drifted off most of DC's mainstream comics for the past coupla years and only recently started catching up with all the main big points so it's entirely possible I might be a bit naive about the n52's current stats/feats but still...calling all of them cakewalks can appear slightly biased, that's all I'm saying :p

BorBurison14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid: Ohh okay. Fair enough.

But Bro i go by feats and showings. I know Wonder Woman would give Thor a very hard fight but i hate when people constantly downplay Thor. Even though if we go by Feats, and powerscaling, Thor is on an entirely different level compared to Wonder Woman and other DC Powerhouses. Like dude, this guy Thor was SHAKING THE STARS with his blows and the shockwaves were destroying planets around them. This dude hit Gorr so hard it knocked him into a Black Hole. This dude Thor has pushed the Nine Realms. Sure Wonder Woman is an extremely powerful warrior ,but she has no feats that even come close to Thor's. Not even Superman has anything on Thor. Thor has even threw a star at the God Bomb. A Star weighs 2 octillion tons. Earth weighs 5.972 sextillion tons. A star is literally thousands of times heavier than Earth.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ww

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins.. Her fighting skills and speed feets are insane.. She actually used her sword to take on Zods eyebeam attack and then tag Faora on the cheek with superheated blade since Superman decided they wont kill the kryptonians.

Thor fans are so annoying... only one in 15 gives a mediocre response.. Mostly they just put down - thor stomps.. Hulk smash... Potatoes potate...

What's WW's sword going to do a guy who survives a supernova?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor shows Diana what a real god is capable of:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GG, no re.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: you cant just order me to no reply.. if you don't like replies then dont reply to others.

Now.. finally someone who is trying to argue with facts - WW sword cuts on atomic level and your feats are of surviving a blast so your scan is completely irrelevant as an answer. He has been cut before.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borburison14:

I believe you, lol.

I agree Thor essentially trashes n52 WW most of the time. I was just disagreeing with your original "n52 is cakewalk" comment.

We know WW =/= n52 WW and that currently she just doesnt have the feats to be a serious contender against worthy Thor.

Luckily for OP, its n52 WW vs current Thor (who is right now unworthy and hammerless). I believe Thor takes this one as well , but the way you write your argument you make it sounds like a complete mismatch. The battle is in character, we both know Thor isn't going to use his high end feats right off the bat.

If current Thor was worthy, then yes the winner would be pretty obvious. However that's not the case.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can understand people saying Wonder Woman is faster than Thor, but where do you guys get the idea that they have similar strength levels?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: my point is that , when a sword is involved strength plays less of a role...

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: That's not what I'm saying though. I just want to know where people got off with thinking that.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: well, they want her to be.. she can hang with the heavy hitters that is for sure.. But thor is a brute with a strength to boot

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WonderWomans beats that overrated jobber Thor

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid: I don't really see why people think his hammer is the greatest of things. The only thing it allowed him was greater energy projection, without it this fight is just their fighting skills, their strength, durability, etc.... and all of those are still in-tact for Thor without Mjolnir.

And for anyone who claims Wonder Woman's flight is a factor, I refute with this.

No Caption Provided

Thor summons and rides a Space Shark, your argument is invalid.

And Thor is wholly capable of reacting to Wonder Woman's speed, unlike what people seem to think if they know nothing about Thor, he can certainly react at FTL speeds, and has the senses to track objects going many times the speed of light. Ergo, he's fully capable of reacting to them. The only time he's portrayed as not being capable of doing that is outside of his own comics.

And when it comes to strength and durability, well, I think that's clear enough who takes it.

It's not an utter stomp, no, Thor's morals are still on and he holds back to an incredible degree against women, more so than he does at any other time, but Thor still wins unquestionably, as he only holds back enough so he doesn't brutally murder her.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: you cant just order me to no reply.. if you don't like replies then dont reply to others.

Now.. finally someone who is trying to argue with facts - WW sword cuts on atomic level and your feats are of surviving a blast so your scan is completely irrelevant as an answer. He has been cut before.

The fact to the matter is that a supernova can destroy things at an atomic level too, and Thor tanks them like it's nothing. Wonder Woman never showed damage output or durability anywhere near star level, new-52 or pre-52. If Thor is serious, he can one shot her; keep in mind those aren't even his best feats. Also, WW has been cut before as well, so I don't see what you're trying to prove.

Also, "GG no re" is a term in gaming that means good game, no rematch. To be blunt, I'm telling you since WW has never shown feats of this level, it's pointless to continue to try to argue for her.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Just because you want something to be,doesnt mean it's right. Shes not nearly as strong as Thor. Shes not on his level, she can fight him due to skill, but he's stronger.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: my point is that if Thor can be cut WW can kill him... Simple as that

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: my point is that if Thor can be cut WW can kill him... Simple as that

When has Wonder Woman ever cut anyone as durable as Thor?

Also, you haven't shown any feats that suggest that Wonder Woman can react to, let alone survive, a hammer throw from Thor.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: She cut darkseid. And as far as her reaction speed goes she used her sword to block heat vision from zod And then pressed superheated blade against faoras cheek.. She can react to Slowdinson.. now i will stop arguing with an obvious Thor fangirl...

Avatar image for mightythunderbird
MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor

BorBurison14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1291  Edited By BorBurison14
ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman stomps jobber Thor

ThorOdinson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid: Thor hasn't wore the belt of strength in over a decade now in the comics and Marvel Now Thor hasn't shown anytime of wearing the belt. Thor doesn't wear that belt all the time since it weakens him when he takes it off.

ThorOdinson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1294  Edited By ThorOdinson24

@mcdavid: Do you have a scan or know what comic that shows Thor reacting to FTL feat recently?

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman stomps slow Thor

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman via speed blitz

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is undeniably the better, faster fighter and has showcased such feats against fast people like, Superman. Thor is a brawler type of warrior, not a martial artist. He is extremely dependent of Mjolnir to solve all his problems. I believe WW and Thor's strength is roughly equal, maybe Thor being slightly stronger. In a H2H scenario, Diana outclasses Thor..this is unquestionable. She has been shown to be worthy to wield Mjolnir as well (Obv. non-canon), although the power overwhelmed her. It'd be interesting how that would play out. In sheer power, Thor bests WW.. but under the conditions specified, WW wins.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana .

Wonder Woman is undeniably the better, faster fighter and has showcased such feats against fast people like, Superman. Thor is a brawler type of warrior, not a martial artist. He is extremely dependent of Mjolnir to solve all his problems. I believe WW and Thor's strength is roughly equal, maybe Thor being slightly stronger. In a H2H scenario, Diana outclasses Thor..this is unquestionable. She has been shown to be worthy to wield Mjolnir as well (Obv. non-canon), although the power overwhelmed her. It'd be interesting how that would play out. In sheer power, Thor bests WW.. but under the conditions specified, WW wins.

True