#1 Edited by ElmoHump (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Main Idea

Mongul has captured every member of the Justice League and The Avengers besides Wonder Woman and Thor.Mongul threatens to kill the members if they don't fight each other.Both characters are teleported to War World.And thus the fight begins to save their own comrades.

Rules

• Morals on for both characters.

• No BFR.

• No outside help.

• Standard equipment.

• Current Thor.

• Feats only from stated versions which are New 52 Wonder Woman and Current Thor

• Both start on base forms.

• No prep.

• Winner by KO or death.

• Both sides are fighting to win.

• Scans only from stated versions such as New 52 and Current Thor.

• Both sides are willing to go all out.

• They start a hundred meters away from each other.

• Fight takes place in War World.

War World

Wonder Woman (New 52)

Thor

So it begins..

Loading Video...

READ THE GOD DAMNED OP YOU LAZY LITTLE...

#2 Edited by ElmoHump (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by BeaconofStrength (9518 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Thor takes this.

#4 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana

#5 Edited by ElmoHump (1531 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by BeaconofStrength (9518 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior striking power and durability for the most part. Diana outclasses him in movement speed, but he should be able to react to her blitzes.

#7 Posted by Klaus (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

Her weapons will counter Mjolnir. If she gets hit with the hammer, she might get a bruise. If she tags him with her sword (which she will due to greater speed advantage) he might lose a limb. She punches faster, therefore harder than him.

It will be very hard though. Both have lighting, but we havent seen WW use it in combat yet. Close fight in my opinion, but her greater speed and skill is too much.

#8 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4581 posts) - - Show Bio

WW did recently take on two Kryptonians that were passing Superman around like he was the new guy in a maximum security prison...

#9 Edited by Riddlergeist (575 posts) - - Show Bio

WW did recently take on two Kryptonians that were passing Superman around like he was the new guy in a maximum security prison...

this.

plus the lasso of truth would easily subdue..

knowing thor and his cockiness... he would allow diana to get him with the lasso.

#10 Posted by Erkan12 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor slaps.

#11 Posted by theamazingbatman (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily.

#12 Posted by ElmoHump (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

..I'm not bias to either side but Marvel guys here debating are just repeating the same thing which is "Thor wins" or "Thor".DC guys are actually saying stuff here ._.

#13 Edited by CheeseSticks (2745 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by ElmoHump (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks: Will you guys just actually say something besides frigging "Thor easily" or "Thor wins" ._.

#15 Edited by Hulkman123 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily.

This.

Thor has far superior striking power, he's damaged Celestials, shattered worlds as a side effect of his strikes, hurt Galactus on multiple occasions, dented Silver Surfers skull and he's hurt Mikaboshi.

@klaus said:

WW

Her weapons will counter Mjolnir. If she gets hit with the hammer, she might get a bruise. If she tags him with her sword (which she will due to greater speed advantage) he might lose a limb. She punches faster, therefore harder than him.

It will be very hard though. Both have lighting, but we havent seen WW use it in combat yet. Close fight in my opinion, but her greater speed and skill is too much.

This is the comic book world, saying she's faster doesn't mean she hits harder, Quicksilver is faster, he doesn't hit harder. When it comes to comic books, real world physics doesn't apply very much, you need feats to say that she hits harder, WW has no such feats.

And to the first line, lol.

#16 Posted by Gabranth (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman beats 2 HIGHLY trained Kryptonians without her God Mode making Superman look like a toddler always getting in her way.

God Mode=bye bye Thor. Pre New 52 WW might have lost to Thor but New 52 WW with God mode wins...easily

#17 Posted by Riddlergeist (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabranth said:

Wonder Woman beats 2 HIGHLY trained Kryptonians without her God Mode making Superman look like a toddler always getting in her way.

God Mode=bye bye Thor. Pre New 52 WW might have lost to Thor but New 52 WW with God mode wins...easily

argument over.

#18 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabranth: i do not like this, WW should be always weaker than superman, but is this from her solo series?

#19 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabranth: Nice scans. Seems the New 52 is treating WW right. If you don't mind, what comic is that from :)

#20 Posted by CheeseSticks (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

@elmohump said:

@cheesesticks: Will you guys just actually say something besides frigging "Thor easily" or "Thor wins" ._.

Hmmm, let's see. Thor wins by beating her. THERE YOU GO!

#21 Edited by eternityx (2934 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily.

#22 Posted by Gabranth (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabranth: i do not like this, WW should be always weaker than superman, but is this from her solo series?

The fight against Zod and Faora is from the Superman/Wonder Woman book. The God mode image is from her solo book. To be fair to Superman, we have yet to see his full potential. The New 52 is a reboot after all. Where Wonder Woman has fought all her life, Superman started to become a hero around Year Zero... 5 years ago. I have no doubts that over time, he will learn to fight and will be more powerful.

#23 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabranth: I sure hope that, though I do not think the bracelet thing will carry over, it is kind of ridiculous.

#24 Posted by Dernman (17328 posts) - - Show Bio

While I agree WW probably wins due to speed her god mode really isn't all that impressive. Especially IIRC when you consider she failed to take firstborn down with it but was later able to without it.

#25 Posted by Gabranth (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabranth: I sure hope that, though I do not think the bracelet thing will carry over, it is kind of ridiculous.

I think it's here to stay. She's Zeus daughter and the God powers are not given (minus flying) but part of her. She uses the cuffs to suppress the godly energy part of it and her viciousness (bloodlust?) in battle.

#26 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabranth: still sounds ridiculous. how can bracelets suppress bloodlust? and why suppress her powers? it does not make sense. the bracelets should be a weapon, not a hindrance.

#27 Edited by ssj_god (12831 posts) - - Show Bio

okay... i'm clearly stating.. i'm a thor fan.. but i don't like to give biased opinion anywhere...

just so let everyone know.. i'm putting strength, durability, stamina to equal for both

now.. ww have greater movement speed... but it's stated that thor can see and react to far greater speed than light.. so ww really won't speedblitz him.... as.. their weapons don't match.. thor doesnt fight with his hammar like a sword.. he gives one strike from his hammar.. the lasso won't do much here.. first of all.. thor doesn't have any weakness to tell about.. and secondly.. he won't let diana to put her lasso on him in the middle of a fight..

and as for the gear two of the fight

ww god mode vs thor warrior madness

so the verdict of the fight is..

thor clearly have bigger guns.. more firepower due to his magic and weather control.. he'll win in a range battle.. or if he allowed to deliver the god blast...

if it's a close combat.. although ww would get few big hammar blows.. it's more likely for ww to win due to her sword fighting..

if it's a brawl.. i won't take any side

if the battle starts on earth.. thor will deffinitely win (earth control)

#28 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

This ends badly for thor. She blitzes. And decapitqtes him with her atom aplitting sword. The end. That easy.

#29 Edited by ZhuRong (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember what she did to Darkseid? That what will happen to Thor here.

#30 Posted by CheeseSticks (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

This ends badly for thor. She blitzes. And decapitqtes him with her atom aplitting sword. The end. That easy.

She blitzes Thor? LMAO.

#31 Posted by Jayc1324 (17499 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily

#32 Edited by Jayc1324 (17499 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by ZhuRong (6729 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Jayc1324 (17499 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: No. Can new 52 wonder woman go faster than light?

#35 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cheesesticks Yes.

#36 Edited by ssj_god (12831 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324:@zhurong:

don't argue.. kids.. it'll happen just as i stated in comment #27 :D

#37 Edited by marvelfan123 (500 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor can take her

#38 Posted by Jayc1324 (17499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Only problem with that is their strength isn't equal, Thor is much stronger. And I don't know how much of Thor's hammer she can take

#39 Edited by Jayc1324 (17499 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights: Show me wonder woman going faster than light in new 52

#40 Posted by ssj_god (12831 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@ssj_god: Only problem with that is their strength isn't equal, Thor is much stronger. And I don't know how much of Thor's hammer she can take

come'on... u and me will say that... and ww fans (or supes fans) will say otherway arround.. lets take that out to be a neutral :D

#41 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayc1324 why? Whered that come from?

#42 Posted by ssj_god (12831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayc1324 why? Whered that come from?

read thor's bio.. thor can track and react to object moving far superior speed than light..

#43 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is too slow for wonder woman. Wont matter how strong thor is cause hes wayyyyy slower than diana. Also.she doesnt have to punch him to win. She has an atom splitting sword.

#44 Posted by Jayc1324 (17499 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights: if she isn't faster than light she won't be able to effective blitz Thor. He can spin his hammer light speed in front of him.

#45 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, Thats hilarious. I guess brb, hulk, spideman, cap, wolverine, mongoose and the COUNTLESS other weak, slow, street level guys are faster than light. ;-)

#46 Edited by ssj_god (12831 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights:

read comment #27.. that should be a gyst of this fight.. seeing from a neutral point of view..

#47 Posted by CheeseSticks (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is too slow for wonder woman. Wont matter how strong thor is cause hes wayyyyy slower than diana. Also.she doesnt have to punch him to win. She has an atom splitting sword.

How about reading some Thor comics before arguing.

#48 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jaycs1324 lmao. Thats hilarious. Are u new to thor? Cause umm hes overwhelmingly slow. the hammer can spin at faster than light just fine, whixh doesnt matter because it has to get spun by thor who is too slow to react to diana who is muuuuuuch faster than him

#49 Posted by Jayc1324 (17499 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights: Those are called low showings. Thors speed is very underrated and he can move and react to things going light speed

#50 Edited by ZhuRong (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor can react to beings faster than light then how come Hulk always manages to punch the arrogant blonde?