This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

???

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with the god of thunder but that's just my opinion

#3 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

youd think thor would have the same problem he has against superman... near light speed reaction time that he cant keep up with.

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm thats a tough fight but i think i will lean toward thor cause like no one knows how strong he actual is and he can command the storms also he has his warrior madness which makes him stronger (recent thor or normal thor?)

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"youd think thor would have the same problem he has against superman... near light speed reaction time that he cant keep up with."

WW's not exactly Supes though. I needed to see something else done anyway. I got tired of seeing Superman vs Thor. Thought I'd change that.

#6 Posted by Rundus (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Thor would win, pretty fast.....

Classic Thor? Now, that is one heck of a fight.......

I'd think that they'd tie and have kids, who turn out to be the single greatest warrior their respective univereses have ever seen.

(I'm Sparda, BTW)

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Rundus says:

"Current Thor would win, pretty fast..... Classic Thor? Now, that is one heck of a fight....... I'd think that they'd tie and have kids, who turn out to be the single greatest warrior their respective univereses have ever seen. (I'm Sparda, BTW)"

You make too many accounts. I'm gonna monitor you from now on. lol

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"youd think thor would have the same problem he has against superman... near light speed reaction time that he cant keep up with."
WW's not exactly Supes though. I needed to see something else done anyway. I got tired of seeing Superman vs Thor. Thought I'd change that."

she isn't quite superman. her durability's more like thor's but she does still have the same quickness that superman has and since she's supposed to be almost as strong as superman, she's way stronger than thor. i've seen debates between her and superman on other sites and lots of time people think that she would beat superman. so i think she can take thor. classic thor anyway.

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

geez youre as bad as copy is sparda!

#10 Posted by Rundus (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rundus says:
"Current Thor would win, pretty fast..... Classic Thor? Now, that is one heck of a fight....... I'd think that they'd tie and have kids, who turn out to be the single greatest warrior their respective univereses have ever seen. (I'm Sparda, BTW)"
You make too many accounts. I'm gonna monitor you from now on. lol"

You can try....I have 8 currently....

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"geez youre as bad as copy is sparda!"

hey i don't have that many accounts kok and arrow have twice as many as mine and maybe one or two of my accounts were made for a rpg

#12 Posted by Rundus (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

I only make my profiles for

A) RPGs (This one and 2 others)

B) Being a jerk in secret

C) Sabotaging the villain team from within

Wait, did I say that last one out loud?

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
WW's not exactly Supes though. I needed to see something else done anyway. I got tired of seeing Superman vs Thor. Thought I'd change that."
she isn't quite superman. her durability's more like thor's but she does still have the same quickness that superman has and since she's supposed to be almost as strong as superman, she's way stronger than thor. i've seen debates between her and superman on other sites and lots of time people think that she would beat superman. so i think she can take thor. classic thor anyway."

I don't think she can beat Supes. In theory, she can, but all Supes has to do is freeze her and burn her head off. That's it.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Rundus says:

"Apparition says:
I only make my profiles for A) RPGs (This one and 2 others) B) Being a jerk in secret C) Sabotaging the villain team from within Wait, did I say that last one out loud?"

lol

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
she isn't quite superman. her durability's more like thor's but she does still have the same quickness that superman has and since she's supposed to be almost as strong as superman, she's way stronger than thor. i've seen debates between her and superman on other sites and lots of time people think that she would beat superman. so i think she can take thor. classic thor anyway."
I don't think she can beat Supes. In theory, she can, but all Supes has to do is freeze her and burn her head off. That's it."

i doubt it would be that easy. i think that attack's pretty slow anyway. she wouldnt just stand around for that.

#16 Posted by Rundus (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Rundus says:
"Apparition says:
I only make my profiles for A) RPGs (This one and 2 others) B) Being a jerk in secret C) Sabotaging the villain team from within Wait, did I say that last one out loud?"
lol"

You shoulda seen how close I got.....no one had any idea it was me. Too bad they both killed themselves before I could activate my plan fully.

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
I don't think she can beat Supes. In theory, she can, but all Supes has to do is freeze her and burn her head off. That's it."
i doubt it would be that easy. i think that attack's pretty slow anyway. she wouldnt just stand around for that."

Superfruit moves faster than she does, he also has a flying advantage. The way I see it, he goes it, punches her to take her down, and while she's flying, he tails her and freezes her. She can only win if she has her magic items.

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

since Thor has his hammer, are we allowing Wonder Woman her sword?

M

#19 Posted by Rundus (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"since Thor has his hammer, are we allowing Wonder Woman her sword? M"

Why don't we just give 'im his OF and call it a day, jk.....

Nah, I don't think she has her sword.

I stand by my previous statement of warriors spawned from Thor and WW shaggin' that grow into the greatest champions Marvel or DC have ever seen......

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"since Thor has his hammer, are we allowing Wonder Woman her sword? M"

Thor only has his Hammer because he like always has it. If he didn't than I wouldn't give it to him.

#21 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Well isnt Thor now some kind of ULTRA GOD? Odin Force or some #@!$ if thats the case I think he wins (even though I cant stand him)
Post Edited:2007-10-04 22:49:00

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok...

WW with sword = Win for WW

WW without sword = Win for Thor

M

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Well isnt Thor now some kind of ULTRA GOD? Odin Force or some #@!$ if thats the case I think he wins (even though I cant stand him)
Post Edited:2007-10-04 22:49:00"

I'm not using Odin Force Thor. Just normal.

#24 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Superfruit moves faster than she does, he also has a flying advantage. The way I see it, he goes it, punches her to take her down, and while she's flying, he tails her and freezes her. She can only win if she has her magic items."

he's barely faster than she is and she can fly too, and is a much better fighter. i think he wouwld win too but not as easily as you seem to think. i think he would outlast her with his durability but it wouldn't be an easy fight.

#25 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"King of Kings says:
"Well isnt Thor now some kind of ULTRA GOD? Odin Force or some #@!$ if thats the case I think he wins (even though I cant stand him)
Post Edited:2007-10-04 22:49:00"

I'm not using Odin Force Thor. Just normal."

Then I say Wonder Woman Wins. She's gone toe to toe with Superman and I believe she could have killed him but hesitated. Like Applesauce said, she isn't AS fast as Superman but its close, AND she's a better warrior. WW for the win.

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Superfruit moves faster than she does, he also has a flying advantage. The way I see it, he goes it, punches her to take her down, and while she's flying, he tails her and freezes her. She can only win if she has her magic items."
he's barely faster than she is and she can fly too, and is a much better fighter. i think he wouwld win too but not as easily as you seem to think. i think he would outlast her with his durability but it wouldn't be an easy fight."

Well at least we agree Superfruit would win. I think THor might be able to pull off a win against WW. It's possible. I mean, he can give Supes a run for his money...

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol applesauce.

yes thor could win, but ww could beat him in the first few seconds, before he even gets a chance to do anything.

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"lol applesauce. yes thor could win, but ww could beat him in the first few seconds, before he even gets a chance to do anything."

True. Damn Mjolnir and its lack of instant defense...

#29 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"lol applesauce. yes thor could win, but ww could beat him in the first few seconds, before he even gets a chance to do anything."
True. Damn Mjolnir and its lack of instant defense..."

lol

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
lol"

YES! I got you to smile again!

#31 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
lol"
YES! I got you to smile again!"

:)

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
lol"
YES! I got you to smile again!"
:)"

If I could get paid a dollar for everytime I made somebody smile, I'd be freaking rich.

#33 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me get this straight: In Thor Vs Superman, everyone was saying Thor wins because Supes is weak against magic and the hammer is magic. Now you're saying Wonder Woman, who might as well be Superman in regards to strength and speed, and is his superior in fighting ability, is going to lose despite Thor's advantage (teh magik hammor) no longer being an advantage?

#34 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure who exactly your referring to, but in the Thor vs Superman I voted Supes, and here I voted WW.

#35 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Let me get this straight: In Thor Vs Superman, everyone was saying Thor wins because Supes is weak against magic and the hammer is magic. Now you're saying Wonder Woman, who might as well be Superman in regards to strength and speed, and is his superior in fighting ability, is going to lose despite Thor's advantage (teh magik hammor) no longer being an advantage?"

now i'm confuzzeled

M

#36 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Not sure who exactly your referring to, but in the Thor vs Superman I voted Supes, and here I voted WW."

If you weren't voting Thor, that wasn't for you.

#37 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

Just so you know, Wonder Woman would be fast enough to block with her bracelets plus she can fly too. I reckon she could take on Superman with just punches (she has done it before; may I remind you of the Maxwell Lord incident). (Hahaha, "Superfruit".)

Rundus says:

"I'd think that they'd tie and have kids, who turn out to be the single greatest warrior their respective univereses have ever seen."

Rofl best comment I've seen so far. I reckon that would be pretty awesome.

Post Edited:2007-10-05 02:08:03
Post Edited:2007-10-05 02:53:09

#38 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman to win over classic Thor.

She is far stronger and quicker and has possibly a higher level of durability against kinectic energy attacks (punches). Although he has the hammer and potentially might have an edge in ecombat experience it is a close thing.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
" Superfruit moves faster than she does, he also has a flying advantage. The way I see it, he goes it, punches her to take her down, and while she's flying, he tails her and freezes her. She can only win if she has her magic items."
Just so you know, Wonder Woman would be fast enough to block with her bracelets plus she can fly too. I reckon she could take on Superman with just punches (she has done it before; may I remind you of the Maxwell Lord incident). (Hahaha, "Superfruit".) Rundus says:
" I'd think that they'd tie and have kids, who turn out to be the single greatest warrior their respective univereses have ever seen."
Rofl best comment I've seen so far. I reckon that would be pretty awesome.
Post Edited:2007-10-05 02:08:03
Post Edited:2007-10-05 02:53:09"

Since when can she block Icebreath?

#40 Posted by GAMBlT (29 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Since when can she block Icebreath?"

I hope youre not hanging all your hopes on his Icebreath.

On topic. Wonder Woman would defeat Thor for all the reasons Apparition, KoK, Buckshot, and Creator mentioned.

#42 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
I hope youre not hanging all your hopes on his Icebreath. On topic. Wonder Woman would defeat Thor for all the reasons Apparition, KoK, Buckshot, and Creator mentioned."

Not all my hopes, I'm just saying, she can't block that.

#43 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Rundus says:

"Apparition says:

Yeah you think ur bad I'm actually GambitO. lol ( not really. idont want the whole site to jump me for that)

#44 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

in the dc vs marvel comics ww lost to storm by using her storm powers (i know it was a little bull) but thor can use the storms to help fight like while she tries to block the lighting bolts then thor comes up to attack her with his fist and mjlinor. He also can keep her from a descents. He also can charge up his hammer with electric energy so when she tries to block it with her bracelts i'm pretty sure the electricty would go through her body hurting her

#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Rundus says:
"Apparition says:
Yeah you think ur bad I'm actually GambitO. lol ( not really. idont want the whole site to jump me for that)"

I would bitch slap you if you were serious.

#46 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I hope youre not hanging all your hopes on his Icebreath. On topic. Wonder Woman would defeat Thor for all the reasons Apparition, KoK, Buckshot, and Creator mentioned."

Not all my hopes, I'm just saying, she can't block that."

It doesn't mean she can't break out of it though. But enough of Superman vs Wonder Woman, back to this battle.

#47 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"in the dc vs marvel comics ww lost to storm by using her storm powers (i know it was a little bull) but thor can use the storms to help fight like while she tries to block the lighting bolts then thor comes up to attack her with his fist and mjlinor. He also can keep her from a descents. He also can charge up his hammer with electric energy so when she tries to block it with her bracelts i'm pretty sure the electricty would go through her body hurting her"

I agree with that statement. It seems to make sense. Electrity is different then bullets and energy projection attacks. It conducts through humans and metalic materials.

#48 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

She's blocked lightning before.

#49 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"She's blocked lightning before. "

yea i know but i was talking about Mjolnir. Like when he attacks her and she blocks with the bracelts thor can send electricty throught from right there

#50 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Buckshot says:
"She's blocked lightning before. "
yea i know but i was talking about Mjolnir. Like when he attacks her and she blocks with the bracelts thor can send electricty throught from right there"

it probably wouldnt go through. they're not just metal bracelets, they're magic bracelets! ooooohhhhhh