This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego:trash next diana's skills,thor is a brawler in 95% of his fights,diana is a true martial artis,shiva,batgirl,etc deal with opponents stronger than them and beat them based on skills,so it's enough with the argument of thor being stronger,if these women can beat 5-10 tonners with pure fighting skills,then thor who only has peak human level of strength here isn't beating diana,as simple as that.

#202 Posted by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego:trash next diana's skills,thor is a brawler in 95% of his fights,diana is a true martial artis,shiva,batgirl,etc deal with opponents stronger than them and beat them based on skills,so it's enough with the argument of thor being stronger,if these women can beat 5-10 tonners with pure fighting skills,then thor who only has peak human level of strength here isn't beating diana,as simple as that.

Not in 95% of his fights as it has been demonstrated here by several viners, and the 5-10 tonners you mention are at best canon fodder. Once again, the difference in skill only exists for discipline others than wrestling and is certainly not enough to give Wonder Woman a win here. Damaging Thor enough before she gets choked, mangled or her neck snapped chicken style seems very unlikely.

#203 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

Not in 95% of his fights as it has been demonstrated here by several viners, and the 5-10 tonners you mention are at best canon fodder. Once again, the difference in skill only exists for discipline others than wrestling and is certainly not enough to give Wonder Woman a win here. Damaging Thor enough before she gets choked, mangled or her neck snapped chicken style seems very unlikely.

he only has human strength here,batgirl and shive weren't one shotted by 5-10 tonners so a peak human like thor is here won't one shotte wonder woman,and he is nowhere near wonder woman's fighting skills levl and yes he is a brawler in 95% of his fights,and no he won't break her neck before she owns her with true martial art move or one shotte him with pressure points.

#204 Edited by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@bigcimmerian: Really? You're actually using Loeb's PIS drivel of a fight as evidence? Loeb is the king of poor writing and it literally contradicts all the other feats of Shiva. Literally. Batman only beat her legitimately when Jason Todd distracted her and he went all out. Aside from that, Shiva has been portrayed as the very least of an equal to Batman in skill if not superior which she has proven herself to be many times. Don't use Loeb's PIS drivel as evidence for how fights would go since this is the same guy who wrote Supergirl to be more powerful than Superman somehow and then contradicted himself by having Superman say he could take her out at any time. This is the kind of writer we're dealing with.

So you correct me, but not correct gokuwarrior who said Shiva beat the crap out of Batman? I know who Loeb is and I know these scans I posted are contradictor to Shiva's regular appearances, if he can say that Shiva roflstomps Batman, then I can use Loeb's comics as proof right?

You did read what CitizenBane posted to you like 2 pages ago right? Do I have to explain to you again why Loeb's fights are PIS drivel? I think Shiva has managed to either own Batman or own people that have beaten him. Only a few skilled fighters like Cassie have actually beaten Shiva. It's fairly obvious based on consistent showings that Shiva is more skilled than Batman. On topic, Thor's supposed physicality won't mean a damn thing if he's outskilled by someone who consistently portrays better H2H feats than he does.

#205 Edited by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I see I see, it's not a matter of logic or scans or facts here, you just want to support WW. Well, young man, that is what you should do then. Have some good fun with that.

#206 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I see I see, it's not a matter of logic or scans or facts here, you just want to support WW. Well, young man, that is what you should do then. Have some good fun with that.

i could say the same about you,what logic you have here?,thor is stronger?,who cares?,diana has defeated people stronger than her with and without powers,martial artists like shiva and batgirl beat people stronger than them too,so stop with the strength argument it won't give thor the win against somebody with much more skills,thor's physicality is irrelevant here because he is going to be outskilled by diana,who consistently portrays better H2H feats than he does.

#207 Edited by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego said:

i could say the same about you,what logic you have here?,thor is stronger?,who cares?,diana has defeated people stronger than her with and without powers,martial artists like shiva and batgirl beat people stronger than them too,so stop with the strength argument it won't give thor the win against somebody with much more skills,thor's physicality is irrelevant here because he is going to be outskilled by diana,who consistently portrays better H2H feats than he does.

Not to mention the fact that she wears star spangled shorts and has a nice first name, two other irrefutable proofs leading us to conclude that she stomps.

#208 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention the fact that she wears star spangled shorts and has a nice first name, two other irrefutable proofs leading us to conclude that she stomps.

get the salt out of your pants, if you cannot provide a logical reason as to why Thor can win, you may as well concede. Right now, you're just bullsh*tting

#209 Posted by BigCimmerian (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego said:

get the salt out of your pants, if you cannot provide a logical reason as to why Thor can win, you may as well concede. Right now, you're just bullsh*tting

He's much stronger, much bigger, much more durable even depowered and is skilled in the arts of battle. What proof you have that Diana wins except that she's more skilled?

#210 Edited by BigCimmerian (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not fighting as mad brawler here is he?

#211 Posted by MutieLover (102 posts) - - Show Bio

What does depowered mean? Even the most baseline Asgardian is tougher/stronger than the toughest non-powered human.

#212 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

He's much stronger, much bigger, much more durable even depowered and is skilled in the arts of battle. What proof you have that Diana wins except that she's more skilled?

She's shown to be clearly faster even without powers, as I've shown already. Size doesn't matter when he's still the height of a tall man, nothing major or even game breaking of an advantage so why mention it like it matters? Stronger? He isn't super strong. Durable? Maybe moreso than Diana but really it's not like he's got super durability either. Skilled in the arts of battle? Yeah maybe, but Diana has war skill feats in spades along with martial art skill feats which Thor has NONE of. Usually when I see "Thor Depowered" I'm thinking a non crippled Donald Blake. But as for proof...I already showed it and since I have more than you have, my point is proven.

#213 Posted by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not fighting as mad brawler here is he?

This is a H2H fight not a weapons fight. Diana has better H2H feats than him and arguably better weapons feats than him.

#214 Edited by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego said:

That has been done so many times by me and so many others that this thread is turning into a joke. But you know, it proves something: a popular enough character will always win, no matter what the circumstances. Keep on buying comics, I sure enjoy working in that industry.

#215 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#216 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@etinarcadiaego said:

That has been done so many times by me and so many others that this thread is turning into a joke. But you know, it proves something: a popular enough character will always win, no matter what the circumstances. Keep on buying comics, I sure enjoy working in that industry.

so basically people ask you to prove what you say and you chose not too....poor you

#217 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

WONDER WOMAN.

#218 Edited by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@etinarcadiaego said:

so basically people ask you to prove what you say and you chose not too....poor you

Thanks for feeling sorry, I really need your compassion.

#219 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

don't mention it, it just shows how many f*cks I give about the fact that you have nothing to contribute and don't have any reason to post here.

#220 Posted by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego said:

don't mention it, it just shows how many f*cks I give about the fact that you have nothing to contribute and don't have any reason to post here.

Well I have provided logic, arguments, relevant scans and unlike some lesser participants to this forum I don't have to become vulgar or ridicule myself every other post. I'd say that this alone put the interest in my participation slightly above yours. Now I can't be held accountable for your inability to understand what you read and see or for your general rudeness can I? So it's better to get all the fun I can out of this conversation. Can you again tell me how the character that you want to win is going to win because you want it this way please? Don't hesitate and insert some of this wonderful slang here and there, it makes you look so smart and reasonable.

#221 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego: Once again, you basically contributed an irrelevant scan of Donald Blake punching a no name thug in the face....good job, now tell me you proved he can fight as well as Diana.

@ancient_0f_days said:

@etinarcadiaego said:

Well I have provided logic, arguments, relevant scans and unlike some lesser participants to this forum I don't have to become vulgar or ridicule myself every other post. I'd say that this alone put the interest in my participation slightly above yours. Now I can't be held accountable for your inability to understand what you read and see or for your general rudeness can I? So it's better to get all the fun I can out of this conversation. Can you again tell me how the character that you want to win is going to win because you want it this way please? Don't hesitate and insert some of this wonderful slang here and there, it makes you look so smart and reasonable.

You haven't provided a damn relevant thing. Last time I say this, relevant proof or concede.

#222 Edited by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@etinarcadiaego: Once again, you basically contributed an irrelevant scan of Donald Blake punching a no name thug in the face....good job, now tell me you proved he can fight as well as Diana.

@etinarcadiaego said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@etinarcadiaego said:

You haven't provided a damn relevant thing. Last time I say this, relevant proof or concede.

Well, here is my advice: re-read this thread, or even better ask for a friend to read it out loud for you and explain the difficult words. Look at the various brightly coloured pictures showing a tall blond guy fighting armies of undead or armed foot soldiers and then if you still don't understand why so many people are telling you that the difference in skills is not enough to allow the cute girl with the big boobs to win, well... there is no hope and you will have to wait for someone to invent the brain transplantation process to actually understand, sorry.

It's funny your use of the word "concede", are you actually considering this as more than a conversation or something. I have no doubt that you must be a socialite wherever you are.

#223 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio
#224 Posted by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego: No proof? Concession accepted. Good day sir.

Fascinating, then again, living in denial is probably the only suitable way for the like of you.

#225 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

Fascinating, then again, living in denial is probably the only suitable way for the like of you.

sticks and stones, thanks for the concession.

#226 Edited by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

I own no land, what were you referring to?

#227 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me" ..... Ever heard that before? You're tossing insults at me like i care or something, technically I could've flagged you a while ago but that's not even big deal to me since you're at least trying to seem like some sort of intelectual while spewing absolute sh*t at me in the form of insults and a sorry debate...fact of the matter is, you made an argument praising Thor's "abilities" skill wise talking about wrestling tactics without an ounce of legitimate proof, well besides Donald Blake punching a no name guy in the face and Thor swinging weapons at everyone. I however, have posted several examples of Wonder Woman's martial arts training and use of it in combat at a human level, she even managed to block a bullet from behind whilst taking on an entire crowd of people who bore weapons which is a good showing of skill and speed considering she only knocked them out and only skilled street levelers have shown to react to bullets in such a way. Her reflexes, like some other martial artists in comics like Iron Fist, have been described as lightning fast when she was depowered with human stats (Lightning fast reflexes). This isn't necessarily a feat, but its a testament to her speed as it relates to skill and applies as much as it would for any other martial artist described in the same way. It's been stated she knows Karate, Kung-Fu and Judo. While she had her powers she's had an off panel sparring match with Cheetah, Killer Croc and Lady Shiva while they were in prison and later sparred with the Justice League while completely blind (she was blind because she had to fight Medusa some time earlier and needed to blind her eyes with snake venom to not get turned to stone). Nothing but skill, but back to powerless skill, she's been shown to overpower several grown ass men at once with nothing but her skill alone. She's also been shown to floor heavily armed and heavily armored zombie knights with single punches and kicks, I also posted that earlier. Diana's attacks pack power in them, she's much faster than Thor even as a human, she's better trained in hand to hand combat for damn sure and she actually has feats to back it all up unlike Thor. Thor is just another grown ass man, what really is the difference between all the others she's taken down who actually had some skill or were even armored that she one shotted. But you know what...forget all that, cus WRESTLING.

#228 Posted by BigCimmerian (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me" ..... Ever heard that before? You're tossing insults at me like i care or something, technically I could've flagged you a while ago but that's not even big deal to me since you're at least trying to seem like some sort of intelectual while spewing absolute sh*t at me in the form of insults and a sorry debate...fact of the matter is, you made an argument praising Thor's "abilities" skill wise talking about wrestling tactics without an ounce of legitimate proof, well besides Donald Blake punching a no name guy in the face and Thor swinging weapons at everyone. I however, have posted several examples of Wonder Woman's martial arts training and use of it in combat at a human level, she even managed to block a bullet from behind whilst taking on an entire crowd of people who bore weapons which is a good showing of skill and speed considering she only knocked them out and only skilled street levelers have shown to react to bullets in such a way. Her reflexes, like some other martial artists in comics like Iron Fist, have been described as lightning fast when she was depowered with human stats (Lightning fast reflexes). This isn't necessarily a feat, but its a testament to her speed as it relates to skill and applies as much as it would for any other martial artist described in the same way. It's been stated she knows Karate, Kung-Fu and Judo. While she had her powers she's had an off panel sparring match with Cheetah, Killer Croc and Lady Shiva while they were in prison and later sparred with the Justice League while completely blind (she was blind because she had to fight Medusa some time earlier and needed to blind her eyes with snake venom to not get turned to stone). Nothing but skill, but back to powerless skill, she's been shown to overpower several grown ass men at once with nothing but her skill alone. She's also been shown to floor heavily armed and heavily armored zombie knights with single punches and kicks, I also posted that earlier. Diana's attacks pack power in them, she's much faster than Thor even as a human, she's better trained in hand to hand combat for damn sure and she actually has feats to back it all up unlike Thor. Thor is just another grown ass man, what really is the difference between all the others she's taken down who actually had some skill or were even armored that she one shotted. But you know what...forget all that, cus WRESTLING.

Yes he will break her back with wrestling.

#229 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio
#230 Posted by comic_book_fan (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

disagreeing with you isn't trolling it happens that I don't this time but still.

#231 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@ancient_0f_days:

disagreeing with you isn't trolling it happens that I don't this time but still.

He isn't disagreeing....he's saying that above all that I've posted, Thor will wrestle Diana ftw....CitizenBane HANDLED him on the first page, I showed a plethera of feats to him and he did not counter it. @bigcimmerian: cannot be serious when he says

@bigcimmerian said:

Yes he will break her back with wrestling.

He has no reason to, after CB and I took the time to explain to him and others without any real debate on the opposing side why Wonder Woman beats Thor in this scenario. He isn't making an argument, it's not a difference in opinion (especially when it's basically final that Thor loses here), he cannot disagree at this point and be serious about cus he has nothing to support his disagreement, he's trolling.

#232 Edited by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@etinarcadiaego said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Apparently the concept of irony is a mystery to you. It must be a blessing for someone like you.

This post, though vulgar and hollow is a tad less entertaining than the others due to the lack of slang and cursing, would you please indulge us and return to your usual ways? Repeating ad nauseam why you would like Wonder Woman to win this battle would be nice too.

#233 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego: once again, you provide no counter for my argument and continue in your attempts to instigate some sort of flame war or otherwise "troll", you have nothing more to offer. Once again, I humbly accept your concession.

#234 Edited by comic_book_fan (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

wonderwoman wins without powers in sheer skill she has far more showings and better showings.

#235 Posted by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego: once again, you provide no counter for my argument and continue in your attempts to instigate some sort of flame war or otherwise "troll", you have nothing more to offer. Once again, I humbly accept your concession.

Have you noticed how when you don't understand something or fail to find any word to support your weak fantasies you immediately return to denial and repeat over and over the same irrelevant sentences? No? Don't worry, everybody else around you notices it.

No more "but Wonder Woman is so much more skilled" line? Come on, make a little effort, I'm sure you can repeat yourself again.

#236 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego: When you tire of attempting to goad me into a flame war, trolling or some other bullsh*t and actually want to "debate", let me know. For now, you can talk to these guys...

@god_spawn @citizenbane

#237 Edited by BigCimmerian (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: you're clearly done here.

stop trolling.

I'm 50% trolling and 50% being serious lol. I'm not mad fanboy of Thor, I know that by going with comic book logic Diana should win because of her skill, but common sense and real life experience tells me that Thor stomps. I real life, no matter how skilled you are, if you are female of 140 lbs you can't even hurt behemoth like Thor, he will one shot her. And yes, as others said Thor in 95% of his fights is depicted as brawler using only his raw power to win battles, but in theory he's Asgardian war god, he trained since he was little god.

#238 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: I know you're a thor fan an all but really, even jeanroygrant knows when to cut it out. At least I know you aren't deadass right now and that's all that matters, but man you have some sexism issues you need to work out.

#239 Posted by BigCimmerian (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: I know you're a thor fan an all but really, even jeanroygrant knows when to cut it out. At least I know you aren't deadass right now and that's all that matters, but man you have some sexism issues you need to work out.

No, I'm far from sexist :) I'm just realist when it comes to male vs female fights, of course that there are women skilled and strong enough to beat common, or average fighters, but not someone as big and strong as Thor.

#240 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: it's still kinda sexist that she loses cus she's a woman, I've already posted evidence showing that in her case it doesn't matter how big or tall the opponent. She one shotted armored demon zombie dudes who were lumbering over her with her bare hands and feet and shamed guys with weapons left and right but cus she's a woman of a certain height she can't beat someone who is considerably less skilled and slower than she is? That isn't realism...that's sexism.

#241 Edited by BigCimmerian (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: it's still kinda sexist that she loses cus she's a woman, I've already posted evidence showing that in her case it doesn't matter how big or tall the opponent. She one shotted armored demon zombie dudes who were lumbering over her with her bare hands and feet and shamed guys with weapons left and right but cus she's a woman of a certain height she can't beat someone who is considerably less skilled and slower than she is? That isn't realism...that's sexism.

You misunderstood me, in comics it can happen, I remember CitizenBane's comment about Cassie one shotting monster who troubled Superboy lol, it's happening all the times in comics, and if they fought 1v1 while being depowered without PIS Thor loses to Diana. But I was talking about real life, can you mention atleast one woman who can defeat bloodlusted Brock Lesnar or Dave Batista in street fight? And Diana is my third favorite DC superhero after Batman and Nightwing so it kinda proves I'm not sexist :)

#242 Edited by trickzzz (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Hand to hand combat , WW smash's Thor like a bug.

#243 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Well first of all that's your problem right there, realism in a comic battle, not only that, but you don't believe a woman who has trained hard enough that she'd actually be able to beat a strong male fighter like Lesnar or Batista exists...besides that...I don't care who your third favorite DC hero is as it is completely irrelevant and doesn't prove how sexist/ non sexist you are.

#244 Posted by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@etinarcadiaego: When you tire of attempting to goad me into a flame war, trolling or some other bullsh*t and actually want to "debate", let me know. For now, you can talk to these guys...

@god_spawn @citizenbane

What war are you talking about? you apparently enjoy jumping through hoops and repeating the same jokes over and over in public, I just provide the clapping. I loved the sexist argument you pulled out of your sock a few posts ago, keep the jokes rolling in.

#245 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

Since you lot find it hard to behave yourselves.....