Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Wonder Ma, Here because He has Strength comparable to Thor and Increase. He can not by harmed by any pain due to his body being only Ionic Energy. Wonder Man takes this, Thor will get damaged and because Thor tired while Wonder Man stands unharmed and fully energlized.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

thor

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
Shawn The Devil said:
"Wonder Ma, Here because He has Strength comparable to Thor and Increase. He can not by harmed by any pain due to his body being only Ionic Energy. Wonder Man takes this, Thor will get damaged and because Thor tired while Wonder Man stands unharmed and fully energlized.
"    
  ???  Thor in a curbstomp.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Thor should be able to manhandle Wonder Man
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Glorious

i really hate the thorforce now... it makes fights boring

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Triumphant
Vance Astro said:
"If it's classic Thor...Thor
If it's Thorforce Thor...CURBSTOMP.
"

Agreed.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pixelized

tttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kadaj said:
"i really hate the thorforce now... it makes fights boring
"
Not really...people just keep putting current Thor up against people who aren't in his league.
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Glorious

thorforce puts him in a very high league though... but i think i have an idea of good vs. for him

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crimson Dominion
pixelized said:
"tttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
lol, agreed
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Wonder Ma, Here because He has Strength comparable to Thor and Increase. He can not by harmed by any pain due to his body being only Ionic Energy. Wonder Man takes this, Thor will get damaged and because Thor tired while Wonder Man stands unharmed and fully energlized.
"

be serious...
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Thing is Wonder Man is underrated, Look him up and compare him to thor and tell me how thor wins?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Thing is Wonder Man is underrated, Look him up and compare him to thor and tell me how thor wins?
"
Wonder Man is not underrated.All these people are telling you he loses because he does.His strength is not comparable to Thor's and it never was.He has trouble with Ms.Marvel who in truth could beat him if she wanted to.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Thing is Wonder Man is underrated, Look him up and compare him to thor and tell me how thor wins?
"
Wonder Man is not underrated.All these people are telling you he loses because he does.His strength is not comparable to Thor's and it never was.He has trouble with Ms.Marvel who in truth could beat him if she wanted to."
Really?

Through Baron Zemo's treatments, Simon became a being of ionic energy and in turn gained the following super-human powers, Strength: Wonder Man excess the 100 ton range, his strength is now comparable to Thor's.

• Invulnerability: Wonder Man's skin and tissue has been rated a 9 on the Mohs scale of Hardness (normal human tissue equals a 1 and diamond equals 10).
  • Superhuman Endurance: He can exert himself at peak levels for up to an hour without tiring and no longer needs food, water, or air to survive.
  • Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
  • super-human speed. Though at first using a rocket propulsion belt to fly, he later learnt to fly using his own ionic propulsion. Since then he has learned much more about himself and his powers, including feats such as, changing his body's dimensions and firing energy blasts from his eyes.
So your telling me that the vine info is wrong as well as wikipedia as well is the marvel wiki?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Wonder Man is not underrated.All these people are telling you he loses because he does.His strength is not comparable to Thor's and it never was.He has trouble with Ms.Marvel who in truth could beat him if she wanted to."
Really?

Through Baron Zemo's treatments, Simon became a being of ionic energy and in turn gained the following super-human powers, Strength: Wonder Man excess the 100 ton range, his strength is now comparable to Thor's.

• Invulnerability: Wonder Man's skin and tissue has been rated a 9 on the Mohs scale of Hardness (normal human tissue equals a 1 and diamond equals 10).
  • Superhuman Endurance: He can exert himself at peak levels for up to an hour without tiring and no longer needs food, water, or air to survive.
  • Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
  • super-human speed. Though at first using a rocket propulsion belt to fly, he later learnt to fly using his own ionic propulsion. Since then he has learned much more about himself and his powers, including feats such as, changing his body's dimensions and firing energy blasts from his eyes.
So your telling me that the vine info is wrong as well as wikipedia as well is the marvel wiki?
"

i looked him, just for you shawn.  thor wins.

i dont know if thor's absorbed ionic energy before but if he hasnt failed before then he can, so he drains wonder man until there's nothing left... what now?
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

i looked him, just for you shawn.  thor wins.

i dont know if thor's absorbed ionic energy before but if he hasnt failed before then he can, so he drains wonder man until there's nothing left... what now?"
Nope He can not, I looked it up, so How does Thor wins?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

you looked it up and what did it say?  where did it say it?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"
1.Yea..yea we know the whole Iconic energy thing.
2.Wonder Man's skin maybe that hard but I have seen him bleed and be knocked out from punches.
3.His agility is worthless because he's not a very good acrobat and he can fly.
4.The Sentry has proven to be faster than him and so has Gladiator.

None of that info means he beats Thor and nobody said any of it was false.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pixelized
Crimson Dominion said:
"pixelized said:
"tttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
lol, agreed
"
good...you're on the winning team
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"
2.Wonder Man's skin maybe that hard but I have seen him bleed and be knocked out from punches.

"
Thor can not absorb ionic energy or harm it in any where, so how does thor win?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"

youre still not saying where you got that from.  but thor teleports wonder man into a black hole or another dimension or a super nova.  fight over.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"
And your not saying how Wonder Man wins..and I just told you I have seen him harmed so WTF are you talking about?
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"
And your not saying how Wonder Man wins..and I just told you I have seen him harmed so WTF are you talking about?"
I am talking about when He is Pure Energy no skin or any thing. He will making thor very tired and weak and just manhandle him because energy does not get tired.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"
And your not saying how Wonder Man wins..and I just told you I have seen him harmed so WTF are you talking about?"
I am talking about when He is Pure Energy no skin or any thing. He will making thor very tired and weak and just manhandle him because energy does not get tired.
"
Your acting like fist fighting is all Thor can do...
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"
"
Your acting like fist fighting is all Thor can do..."
What is going to send him away like he did Juggernaut to survive, Some Hero.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"
"

where in the world did you hear thor cant absorb ionic energy???  thor can use his hammer to absorb any other kind of energy so tell me where it says he cant absorb ionic energy?  but like everyone was saying, thor wins in a fist fight, thor wins by overwhelming wm with energy blasts, thor teleports wm away, thor drains his life force (without draining his ionic energy), or he drains his ionic energy.  wm doesnt have a chance against thor.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"
"
"
Wonder Man isn't Juggernaut.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
Really?

• Enhanced agility,
  • instantaneous reflexes
"

"
"
"
"
Wonder Man isn't Juggernaut."
Well Thor can not harm neither.
daYankee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daYankee

thor...easily

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Well Thor can not harm neither.
"

what comics have you read where wonder man cant be harmed?  thor is one of the strongest marvel characters.  if you've ever seen anyone hurt wonder man... and i've seen a lot, then thor can hurt him.

youre ignoring all the ways thor wins.  all the ways i already mentioned.  wm doesnt have any chance of winning.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawn The Devil

I am talking about when he is pure energy for the last time.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"I am talking about when he is pure energy for the last time.
"
SO WHAT! HE CAN BE BEATEN IN ANY STATE!!!! BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED NOW STFU!!!
megamann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By megamann

thor wins thats it, OK

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"

and everything i said would work on him when he is pure energy.  you really should stop now.  youre wrong.  you have to realize that by now...
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Shawn The Devil

how the hell can pure energy bleed?or you slow in any way?

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
SO WHAT! HE CAN BE BEATEN IN ANY STATE!!!! BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED NOW STFU!!!"
I never said he can not be beaten Dumbass, Tthor has no ways of beating him unless he sends him away.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
I never said he can not be beaten Dumbass, Tthor has no ways of beating him unless he sends him away.
"
Maybe it's you who needs to do some research on Thor!
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"how the hell can pure energy bleed?or you slow in any way?
"

are you talking to me?  do you know that bleed energy dry means drain it dry?  youre asking if i'm slow and you dont know that?  did you know that bleeding speed means to slow something down?  are you really calling me slow???
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"

are you talking to me?  do you know that bleed energy dry means drain it dry?  youre asking if i'm slow and you dont know that?  did you know that bleeding speed means to slow something down?  are you really calling me slow???"
bleed energy? I said how can energy bleed.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"

are you talking to me?  do you know that bleed energy dry means drain it dry?  youre asking if i'm slow and you dont know that?  did you know that bleeding speed means to slow something down?  are you really calling me slow???"
"

omg... bleed is a word that doesnt just mean blood.  think of it this way, it's another word for drain.  so bleeding energy means draining energy.  energy bleeds by being drained... not by losing blood.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"

"

omg... bleed is a word that doesnt just mean blood.  think of it this way, it's another word for drain.  so bleeding energy means draining energy.  energy bleeds by being drained... not by losing blood."
Thor can not absorb ionic energy.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"

"

omg... bleed is a word that doesnt just mean blood.  think of it this way, it's another word for drain.  so bleeding energy means draining energy.  energy bleeds by being drained... not by losing blood."
"

how many times do you want me to ask you where you got that from before you answer?
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Apparition said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"

"

"

how many times do you want me to ask you where you got that from before you answer?"
marvel wiki, look it up.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Apparition

lol lets pretend it says that.  what about the other things i said thor could do to win?  all of them work against wonder man.  are you turning into a wm fanboy?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SeSAW

This is a very close match Wonderman is one of the most underated characters in comics his strength is at least Thors level of strength. The only thing that puts Thor over the top is his hammer, and mystics but either way this aint no easy match at all. Thor should take a slight majority but Wonderman can definantly get some wins.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Apparition said:
"

lol lets pretend it says that.  what about the other things i said thor could do to win?  all of them work against wonder man.  are you turning into a wm fanboy?

"
are ya turning into a thor fanwhore? thor would send him away like he did juggs.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Apparition
Shawn The Devil said:
"Apparition said:
"

"
are ya turning into a thor fanwhore? thor would send him away like he did juggs.
"

fanwhore?  why are you being childish?  calling someone a boy isnt insulting like calling someone a whore.  really if you get that upset over the character you want not being able to win, then somethings wrong.  that's just uncalled for.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"
"
Maybe it's you who needs to do some research on Thor!"