Thor vs Weather Wizard

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kid_cool: WW won't be getting out of the way. But humor me. Show some dodge feats.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool: bro.. please humor me quoting my comment too.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool: WW hitting flash is PIS also. Flash should KO WW before WW can even think. Thor can create fog also and attack WW while he can't see. Again WW can hurt Thor but nothing has proven he can stop Thor. WW got beat in one punch.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By leonkarlen123

How powerful is Weather Wizard? Can he control all the elements?

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: No it's not, all of Flash's rogue has some kind of superhuman reflexes or just some other power.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Don't have any just ask to some Flash experts.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By RisingBean

@kid_cool: Have you ever even read a comic where the Weather Wizard dodged superhumanly fast?

@thetruebarryallen Ok. Do you have any scans of the Weather Wizard being superhuman when it comes to dodging?

Until shown otherwise I'm assuming they both land hits. Seeing as how Thor is Superman/Hulk etc level and Weather Wizard isn't, WW should go down in a heap.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@risingbean: Traditionally WW uses his weather powers to swat Flash aside or any other harmful projectiles/attacks. He'd probably be using the wind to enhance his own speed in order to dodge.

Though I don't have scans of WW just moving at FTL speeds or anything like that; he isn't THAT quick.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Ok. So it's not unlikely that Thor can land a hit is what it sounds like.

In my own reading of WW, Flash smashed him pretty much without effort. I was just double checking.

@kid_cool So there you go. Also Thor has proven fast enough to hit Quicksilver, who is faster then Weather Wizard.

Unless you have scans of dodge/reflex feats or superhuman durability feats for Weather Wizard, I think I'm about done here.

Thor can hit him and ol' WW can't tank the blow.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Hyperlight

thor is superior in every way. even if WW was superior in weather manipulation that wouldn't be enough. why would thor fall from a being who can do the same thing he can? its like Human Torch fighting Firelord. I don't see how thor can just negate any of WW' weather manipulation with his own abilities and even if he couldn't nothing WW could unleash could outright kill thor

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I don't know dodging feats, but you better ask flash experts.

BTW, WW won't just rush in, punch, kick, etc. He'll probably strike Thor with a bunch of lightning, that'll slow him down, and a Tornado inside Thor would weaken him or even kill him.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Anybody Thor has tagged is slower than Wally West, if you wanna go there. And a Thor wouldn't just throw his hammer, he'll probably rush in and try to brawl with WW, WW will just strike him with a bunch of lighting or slow him down with a heatwave.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool: hmm.. yeah.. anybody thor has tagged is really slow.. if you don't consider the likes of silversurfer that is.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool: The point is that anything WW can do, Thor can likely do, except on a planetary scale. The other point is that Thor is known to be a top tier fighter who is can tank nukes and the like. WW gets tapped on the chin by Flash and goes to nightnightville. I'm not saying WW won't inconvenience or even hurt Thor. I'm saying he doesn't have the output to put Thor down before Thor retaliates. Weather Wizard doesn't have the speed or the durability to take what Thor is dishing out.

If you want to make believe WW wins, that is your prerogative. You can make believe Penguin can outbox Superman or that Paste Pot Pete can goo up a fully fed Galactus with no problems too. But people who apply any kind of common sense to the outcome will tell you exactly what I did. So as far as this thread and my place in it are concerned, you need to look some feats up, or speak with people who have them to prove to me that WW can act as you say he can. (maybe by outpacing Flash or using an internal tornado to best a Superman level hero) Because right now your flapping your lips and I'm hearing "BlahBlahMakenosenseBlahMmmhm."

As far as to Thor getting hurt by lightning or slowed in a heatwave? If I need I'll go find scans that show Thor duking it out in a sun with no issues or tanking electricity. Let me just say though that those will be momentary reprieves at best.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool: Thor has fought in the center of the sun, weather wizard, like storm, controls real weather where Thor can create it from anywhere. WW makes heat wave, thor doesn't notice and makes it rain fire. And lightning will not slow him down, it rejuvenates Thor (heals/makes stronger) so he'd be wasting his time. What's stopping thor from using earth control to just hit WW with a rock? :P or mjolnir that can lock onto people and move many times faster than light?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: @pooty: @kid_cool:

i don't understand why this mismatch thread is still running? .. let my this comment be the conclusion of it.. and let it end here..

@ssj_god said:

ww is a earth bound weather controler

against thor (weather god)...

thor uses earth control to amp gravity 100 folds... instant crush for ww

against superman (god in terms of power)...

ww gets speedblitz.. one punch in the face, and it's over..

lets end this spite thread here.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MarlboroMan
No Caption Provided

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

weather wizard wins

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa! What the heck is this! Thor takes this, not even close to being a fair fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool: hit thor with lightning to slow him down? the god of thunder and lightning? with lighting? Im sorry i was not gonna post on this thread because of how old it is but that was a stupid statment if i have ever heard one. Like what?

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@british_loki: Why are you calling out someone's post from a year ago? I know you said it's dumb, but still, what's the point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30: just to point out how stupid that comment was,i love thor and hearing lightning will slow thor down physically hurt me with its idiocy. Even if he never reads it i felt the need to say how that WILL NOT work. Didnt want to cause a RUCKUS!!!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By termiteone4ever

Weather Wizard manipulation of the weather is greater than Thor. Weather wizard has ways to win. Such as creating a tornado from the inside of Thor body or freezing various methods. THor have the advantage in strength and speed plus his Hammer. Thor needs to get in close. It will only take one hit from Thor hammer and i can see THor pulling it off more often. Now Weather Wiz is not slow but i can see Thor hammers hitting him at least once and that is all it takes.

Thor got this

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wizard blitzes

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Thor easily... the storm if 10,000 worlds is beyond what wizard can do or cope with

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Weather Wizards manipulation isn't better. The only thing that can be said is he can make tornadoes in someone's stomach, which has only been shown on someone who was a human. He had no actual durability to my knowledge, so it's plausible it wouldn't even be that much of a factor against more powerful opponents. Also judging by the small space in someone's stomach, it's not like the tornado would have much force to do much damage to beings with extreme durability. With that being said, Thor holds every advantage over Weather Wizard and this battle will be over as quickly as it begins.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Weather wizard isn't even fast on his pull like you can make the case for Mirror Master or Captain Cold. It's just his attacks that are significantly faster than him like manipulating tornadoes or lightning which is extremely fast. If it weren't for that there is nothing to say he has any impressive speed. Thor easily takes him out.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Weather wizard isn't even fast on his pull like you can make the case for Mirror Master or Captain Cold. It's just his attacks that are significantly faster than him like manipulating tornadoes or lightning which is extremely fast. If it weren't for that there is nothing to say he has any impressive speed. Thor easily takes him out.

Some people on this site can't detect a joke...

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Thor would win this. Although Cold or Mccoullah stomps his ass.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: You put two words. One which is used frequently on this Vine against Thor, so obviously I'm not going to see it as a joke.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. This is ridiculous.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember this thread!!!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even a debate?

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: I think what Termite is saying is WW has more skill with manipulating the elements. Or more precision controlling the elements. Both of them can create huge winds. But WW has made precision tornadoes inside of people. He's made storms inside the palm of his hand. Thor has never displayed such precision or control to my knowledge.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: Ah, I see what you mean.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TheArchon

What makes me laugh is people say that because Thor is a thunder god, he's the best at manipulating weather. Really funny. Anyways, Thor wins 7/10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion2: is it as dumb as you remember?

I seem to have ressurected this thread...

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Loki: I heard weather wizard gave you a tough time.

No Caption Provided

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points