#1  Edited By XiiX
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Top's abilities are underrated, but how can he hurt Thor?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Esquire

I don't see Top getting through Thor's durability, although Thor would be hard-pressed to tag him.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ddecourt

@Dredeuced said:

Top's abilities are underrated, but how can he hurt Thor?

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

In addition to being the God of Thunder, Thor is also the Asgardian God of Strength, as such he is physically the strongest of the Asgardian gods and one of the most powerful beings in the Universe. His strength has been called unlimited. His feats include easily lifting over a millions tons without any effort, crumbling the magical metal Uru into dustdefeating and overpowering superhumans as strong and powerful as the Silver Surfer, Namor, Juggernaut, Hercules, the Hulk, the Red Hulk, the Sentry, and Gladiator in single combat, lifting the Midgard Serpent,who was large enough to coil around the Earth from head to tail multiple times over and crush it in its grip. He has also been seen overpowering cosmic entities. Also is capable of physically destroying stars, planets, and moons with only his fists.Thor also possesses a magical belt that doubles his natural strength. Thor is also capable of entering into a state of berserker rage known as Warrior's Madness, which will temporarily increase his strength and stamina tenfold but will only do so in desperate situations because it threatens his sanity

Despite the fact that he always restrains and holds back his vast strength against mortals, he has been capable of stalemating an enraged Hulk in strength(Depsite the fact that the Hulk was constantly increasing in strength every moment) for hours without tiring at all and while restraining himself as always.

How much strength Thor truly holds back against mortals is made clear, as he was capable of knocking out Namor with a single blow(Despite Namor being fully hydrated and it was raining), easily defeating Bi-Beast (Whose strength is said to equal the Hulk's), easily overpower the Red Hulk(Who killed the Abomination, overpowered the Hulk, punched and injured The Watcher, killed the Grandmaster, and was able to absorb the Power Cosmic), nearly rendering the Juggernaut unconscious in under a minute after negating his mystical defenses, and defeated both the Thing and an enraged Hulk at once in unarmed combat using only his vast physical strength.

He has also survived point blank range energy explosions capable of destroying entire planets. He has survived a supernova blast of an exploding star unharmed, the gravity of a Neutron Star, and withstood the weight of a score of entire planets

Thor can move at extreme speeds. Thor can fly to the sun in a matter of minutes. Thor was even able to strike down a moving Quicksilver and has claimed to have fought foes faster than him. He can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light. It has been established that the speed of Thor's hammer transcends both Time & Space. In addition, Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds.

Despite his astounding resistance to injury, it is possible to injure Thor. In the rare instances that he is injured, his body is capable of repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the body of a human being and almost all other Asgardians. He can regenerate missing limbs or organs, with the aid of magical forces such as Mjolnir.

Take all of THAT into account and tell me seriously how this is a fair fight.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SexualLobster

This just seems like a stalemate to me.. How can Thor hit him? And how will The Top hurt Thor..?

But I say Thor due to area attacks I guess.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Floopay

@SexualLobster said:

This just seems like a stalemate to me.. How can Thor hit him? And how will The Top hurt Thor..?

But I say Thor due to area attacks I guess.

You have a point, but if I had to pick who I'd think would run out of juice first and become tired, I'd pick the Top. So Thor would probably win via superior endurance and stamina.

So I agree with you on two accounts :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ddecourt

@SexualLobster: I think Thor could hurl Mjolnir fast enough to manipulate the Top spin.