#1 Posted by MrNiceGuy (3 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to me, Guy Pearce was much more efficient against Iron Man than Thor, going through armors in seconds.

I find this unsettling. Who do you think would win by K.O ?

- The fight takes place where Tony and Thor fought in The Avengers.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, well Thor would easily kill The Mandarin from Iron Man 3 since he was basically a Drugged Up Actor...

#3 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6918 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps....

#4 Posted by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, well Thor would easily kill The Mandarin from Iron Man 3 since he was basically a Drugged Up Actor...

Have you seen Iron Man 3? Aldrich Killian was the Mandarin.

#5 Edited by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

Aldrich Killian Was Not The Mandarin... The Mandarin was simply a Character that was used to cover up the actions that Killian was doing behind the scenes... Killian was the Extremis guy who wanted to rule the world... but he was not The Mandarin.

#6 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian strength and durability do not seem to be on par with Thors as evidenced by Killian sustaining broken bones and a severed hand in his combat with Iron Man. However his speed and agility were arguably greater than Thors as also shown in his combat with Iron Man. His ability to cleave through the Iron Man armors appeared to be less about strength and more about his heat generation ability (hot knife through butter so to speak). We have had no clear indication about Thors durability to heat but I would suspect his armour being made from advanced Asgardian materials is potentially more durable than Iron Mans. even if Thor did sustain damage from Killians heat, I would think Thor is combat savvy enough to use his flight capability to get to a safe distance and then to vaporize Killian with his lightning, as I doubt Killians regeneration capability could deal with both Mjolnirs hauled attacks and lightning strikes

#7 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has a heat tolerance that is very high, i doubt Killians heat output would even remotely phase Thor. Thors physical strength and speed should be far beyond Killians as well, since he wasn't able to pummel Tony with just a few pieces of his armor on in the movie.

#8 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@havenless said:

@king_saturn said:

Aldrich Killian Was Not The Mandarin... The Mandarin was simply a Character that was used to cover up the actions that Killian was doing behind the scenes... Killian was the Extremis guy who wanted to rule the world... but he was not The Mandarin.

around the end Killian says he was the real Mandarin

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@havenless said:

@king_saturn said:

I take it this was stated during the battle at the cargo ship yard when dude was battling Iron Man and Extremis Pepper... okay fine.

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

KIllian's physical's aren't on par with Thor's nor are they anywhere close in that regard. He is arguably superhuman in regards to speed and strength, but perhaps more along Cap's level. The heat generation is what allowed him to cleave through many of Tony's armours and on top of that, all the armours that were showcased were merely prototypes that Tony tinkered with in his free time. Having said that, I don't know if the heat that Killian can generate would be sufficient enough to harm Thor at all. When he fought the Destroyer, he resisted it's blasts with relative ease (unsure how much heat was actually utilized there) and later on he barely had to cover his face from the explosion of that Chitauri transport ship in Avengers.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.

Speed might be a concerned since Thor essentially showed none, which is pretty much in line with his modern comic appearance but yeah that sweet hammer of his can end it once and for all.

#12 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6918 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Well Thor could fight easily in Jotunheim without any additional gear besides his armor. Loki also drifted in space before finding the Chitauri. So I would assume they can withstand temperature extremes.

#13 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily. Movie Thor would wreck in h2h and lightning would fry Killian. Killian's heat wouldn't affect Thor because Thor has been shown to survive the extremes in temperature such as jotunheim. Thor give Killian the same treatment he gave the destroyer armor, but a good hammer strike to the face should end this.

#14 Edited by Hyperlight (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

thor ftw

#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (7848 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys him.

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (7848 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys him.

#17 Edited by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@king_saturn said:

@havenless said:

@king_saturn said:

I take it this was stated during the battle at the cargo ship yard when dude was battling Iron Man and Extremis Pepper... okay fine.

Yes, at the end Killian removes his shirt, revealing a giant dragon tattoo spanning his shoulders, and proclaims, "You want the Mandarin? I am the Mandarin."

#18 Posted by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps....

a mjlnoir straight throw to killian's chest would break his torso apart,or thor would just shot circuit him with god blast lol

#19 Posted by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

KIllian's physical's aren't on par with Thor's nor are they anywhere close in that regard. He is arguably superhuman in regards to speed and strength, but perhaps more along Cap's level. The heat generation is what allowed him to cleave through many of Tony's armours and on top of that, all the armours that were showcased were merely prototypes that Tony tinkered with in his free time. Having said that, I don't know if the heat that Killian can generate would be sufficient enough to harm Thor at all. When he fought the Destroyer, he resisted it's blasts with relative ease (unsure how much heat was actually utilized there) and later on he barely had to cover his face from the explosion of that Chitauri transport ship in Avengers.

exactly