#1 Posted by BulletproofKen (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry, Wally, Bart, and Jay must insue in a fight with the God of Thunder dwelling on an emotion of vengence towards humanity for being destructive towards themselves and Asgard and wielding his father's all-powerful Odin Force. Could the scarlet speedsters stop the destruction of a rampaging God?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
even with Odin Force... Thor would be in trouble here... The Flash Team is simply too fast for Thor... he really wouldnt be able to react to even use the Odin Magic against them... they could KO The God of Thunder in no time... 
#3 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

i got to say thor wins here , he coulp simply put them in a tornado and they would be usless

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" i got to say thor wins here , he coulp simply put them in a tornado and they would be usless "
I dont think it will be that easy though... I mean The Flash Team is much faster than Thor... even by the time Thor thinks to use something like a Tornado to stop The Flash Squad... they will be all over him... if they havent in fact KOed him already... 
#5 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

There's really nothing Thor could do before one of the Flashs knock him out.

#6 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

flashes should win here, Thor wouldn't be able to react nor even see several hundred imp's coming
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"flashes should win here, Thor wouldn't be able to react nor even see several hundred imp's coming"
this. 
#8 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

I will pick the Flashes.
#9 Posted by Erik (32286 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashes. Easily.

#10 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:

"i got to say thor wins here , he coulp simply put them in a tornado and they would be usless "

That may've worked in the past against guys like Creel and Radioactive Man, but this fight would end prior to Thor even realizing that he's in it.

@Sexy Merc

said:

"There's really nothing Thor could do before one of the Flashs knock him out. "

Co-signed 

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised. I remember when you could just drop "odin force" and everyone would back Thor. Even when people brought up how his reactions and base stats weren't amazingly increased, people still backed Thor.

#12 Posted by Erik (32286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
" I'm surprised. I remember when you could just drop "odin force" and everyone would back Thor. Even when people brought up how his reactions and base stats weren't amazingly increased, people still backed Thor. "
No more odinforce. This has shaken the confidence of us Thor fans. 
#13 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Buckshot said:
" I'm surprised. I remember when you could just drop "odin force" and everyone would back Thor. Even when people brought up how his reactions and base stats weren't amazingly increased, people still backed Thor. "
No more odinforce. This has shaken the confidence of us Thor fans.  "
I was rather unimpressed by his most recent performance while in possession of the OF, as well.
#15 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Flashes. Easily. "
#16 Posted by BulletproofKen (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the word "easily" could honestly describe this fight though...
#17 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@BulletproofKen said:
" I don't think the word "easily" could honestly describe this fight though... "
I think it could. I mean, think about it. Wally West alone is one of the most powerful beings in the DCU and he alone would be somewhat of a challenge for Thor, but ALL of the flashes? I mean, Thor won't even know what was coming to him it would happen so fast.
#18 Edited by XiiX (8024 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashes.

#19 Posted by theONEtaichou (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say Thor wins because I can see him there standing still and the Flashes are not there *takes a closer look* nope!! Oops! Looks like they beat the crap out of him. Then to further humiliate him, instead of letting him fall, they stole his speed! Harsh!