Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Mjolnir should deal with Collective. IMO The Collective is much more powerfull then Thor, but he isn't a Skyfather level and I doubt that anyone below Skyfather can overpower Mjolnir. 
In normal battle (like against Thanos or Gladiator) it won't matter so much, but here it does matter because The Collective depends on limited sorce of energy and Mjolnir will be able to drain him and use his energy to make a shield. 

Only chance for The Collective is finish this fast, but I doubt he can one-two shot someone as durable as Thor.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackadam

i think thor can absorb the collective with mjolnir
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" Mjolnir should deal with Collective. IMO The Collective is much more powerfull then Thor, but he isn't a Skyfather level and I doubt that anyone below Skyfather can overpower Mjolnir.  In normal battle (like against Thanos or Gladiator) it won't matter so much, but here it does matter because The Collective depends on limited sorce of energy and Mjolnir will be able to drain him and use his energy to make a shield.   Only chance for The Collective is finish this fast, but I doubt he can one-two shot someone as durable as Thor. "
I think you need to look at Thor as others see Strange or Superman 
There are classic version of characters and current
Thor hasn't been shown to do any of that lately 
Or even close to his classic version
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blackadam

@StrongestOneThereIs
said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Mjolnir should deal with Collective. IMO The Collective is much more powerfull then Thor, but he isn't a Skyfather level and I doubt that anyone below Skyfather can overpower Mjolnir.  In normal battle (like against Thanos or Gladiator) it won't matter so much, but here it does matter because The Collective depends on limited sorce of energy and Mjolnir will be able to drain him and use his energy to make a shield.   Only chance for The Collective is finish this fast, but I doubt he can one-two shot someone as durable as Thor. "
I think you need to look at Thor as others see Strange or Superman  There are classic version of characters and current Thor hasn't been shown to do any of that lately  Or even close to his classic version "
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
I think you need to look at Thor as others see Strange or Superman  There are classic version of characters and current Thor hasn't been shown to do any of that lately  Or even close to his classic version "
Current Thor is Classic Thor.
Current Strange isn't Sorceror Supreme.
Current Supe isn't SA Supe. 
If someone once show some ability, it will always count. And Thor pretty often is using this power.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackadam
@czarny_samael said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Current Thor is Classic Thor. Current Strange isn't Sorceror Supreme. Current Supe isn't SA Supe.  If someone once show some ability, it will always count. And Thor pretty often is using this power. "

thor has shown a few of his classic abilities.  i posted a scan above
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadam: 
Thanks adam for that showing
I assumed Thor's hammer could absorb a degree of mystical energy 
Anything showing other energies that are current

@czarny_samael:

Superman was a bad example
Even before he lost his title as Sorcerer Supreme, he still wasn't on is classic level
U have anything showing this shield creation?

And remember that the Collective wasn't just energy powers 
Do you remember the list of mutants that were shown?
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadam
"@blackadam: 

@czarny_samael:  Superman was a bad example Even before he lost his title as Sorcerer Supreme, he still wasn't on is classic level U have anything showing this shield creation?  And remember that the Collective wasn't just energy powers  Do you remember the list of mutants that were shown? "

what does makes you think he can only absorb mystical energy? althought, mystical energies are differenmt form any pther source of energy, that does not he is limited to only absorbd mystical. this is a feat of energy absorbtion.  

you said there is a differenre between clasic thor and current, i dont know about that, as of late other classic feats had been reference; in thor 613 they talk about how thor fight the midgard serpent, in astonishing thor he was talkin g about the effect a god bloast would have on ego the living planet, super speed shown in thor 617. so, i am starting to think there is really no difference at all.  

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadam said:
"@blackadam: 

@czarny_samael:  Superman was a bad example Even before he lost his title as Sorcerer Supreme, he still wasn't on is classic level U have anything showing this shield creation?  And remember that the Collective wasn't just energy powers  Do you remember the list of mutants that were shown? "
what does makes you think he can only absorb mystical energy? althought, mystical energies are differenmt form any pther source of energy, that does not he is limited to only absorbd mystical. this is a feat of energy absorbtion.   you said there is a differenre between clasic thor and current, i dont know about that, as of late other classic feats had been reference; in thor 613 they talk about how thor fight the midgard serpent, in astonishing thor he was talkin g about the effect a god bloast would have on ego the living planet, super speed shown in thor 617. so, i am starting to think there is really no difference at all.    "
Outside of his classic feats, I haven't seen Thor absorb energies outside of mystical (ex: Power Cosmic, Psionic or Hulk's gamma) 
I have seen him deflect these energies 

The difference between them are in their feats
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Achilles.

Thor. Col. hasn't fought anyone that is as durable as Thor. 
Mjolnir can just drain him.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackadam
" @blackadam said:
"@blackadam: 

what does makes you think he can only absorb mystical energy? althought, mystical energies are differenmt form any pther source of energy, that does not he is limited to only absorbd mystical. this is a feat of energy absorbtion.   you said there is a differenre between clasic thor and current, i dont know about that, as of late other classic feats had been reference; in thor 613 they talk about how thor fight the midgard serpent, in astonishing thor he was talkin g about the effect a god bloast would have on ego the living planet, super speed shown in thor 617. so, i am starting to think there is really no difference at all.    "
Outside of his classic feats, I haven't seen Thor absorb energies outside of mystical (ex: Power Cosmic, Psionic or Hulk's gamma)  I have seen him deflect these energies   The difference between them are in their feats "

dude, i know about the feats. i just said  he had done few of his classic feats. 
so, you think he is limited now to only absorb mystical energies? sorry, but mjonir does not have that limitation. and that above was is a feat of energy absorbing. but, have it your way and we just have to wait so thior can perfrom a feat like that, which he can, but if you need prove you will have to wait.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@blackadam said:

"@blackadam: 

He also one-shoted comet that was able to destroy Earth and rescue Rulk from death in Black Hole.

" @czarny_samael:  Superman was a bad example Even before he lost his title as Sorcerer Supreme, he still wasn't on is classic level U have anything showing this shield creation?  And remember that the Collective wasn't just energy powers  Do you remember the list of mutants that were shown? "

1.Unitil it is said that someone is depowered, all his feats count. Time between current comics and oldest doesn't matter.
2.It isn't a clear shield like Cap's. He channeling energy and blocking his enemy from releasing from it or using any other pwoer on Thor. It works like shield, but it isn't shield. I am sure that we already had that discussion, so I thought You would know what I've mean. Do You remember my scans with Thor draining Presence?
3.Pointer don't have their powers. He convert them into pure energy.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Achilles. said:
" Thor. Col. hasn't fought anyone that is as durable as Thor. Mjolnir can just drain him. "
Drain what?

That is what we are discussing. You have some insight to this? We are debating energies other than mystical

And Sentry has shown a level of durability equal to Thor in my opinion
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blackadam
@czarny_samael said:
"@blackadam said:

"@blackadam: 

He also one-shoted comet that was able to destroy Earth and rescue Rulk from death in Black Hole.

" @czarny_samael:  Superman was a bad example Even before he lost his title as Sorcerer Supreme, he still wasn't on is classic level U have anything showing this shield creation?  And remember that the Collective wasn't just energy powers  Do you remember the list of mutants that were shown? "

1.Unitil it is said that someone is depowered, all his feats count. Time between current comics and oldest doesn't matter. 2.It isn't a clear shield like Cap's. He channeling energy and blocking his enemy from releasing from it or using any other pwoer on Thor. It works like shield, but it isn't shield. I am sure that we already had that discussion, so I thought You would know what I've mean. Do You remember my scans with Thor draining Presence? 3.Pointer don't have their powers. He convert them into pure energy. "

yes, and he was flying near that blackhole; thor woudl had have to be flying ftl to be able to scape and save the red hulk
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael:
 @blackadam:

Was it ever said that Strange was depowered before losing the title?
I don't think so. And everyone here notes classic Strange is different in power level 

Not sure what is being stated by the blackhole thing
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@StrongestOneThereIs:

Just added every mutant NAMED on panel as being power sources for the Collective during New Avengers if it helps any.  

Collective 
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jake Fury said:
"
@StrongestOneThereIs:

Just added every mutant NAMED on panel as being power sources for the Collective during New Avengers if it helps any.  

Collective  "
Thanks dude
But i did that already
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael:
 @blackadam:  Was it ever said that Strange was depowered before losing the title? I don't think so. And everyone here notes classic Strange is different in power level   Not sure what is being stated by the blackhole thing "
1.Yes, but I'm not an expert of Strnage. It has something with his mind... He turn too much to black magic or something. I remember that he used black magic on Sentry before Civil War, but seriously I am not sure when it happened.
2.In his apperance in Hulk 26 or 27.
" @Achilles. said:
" Thor. Col. hasn't fought anyone that is as durable as Thor. Mjolnir can just drain him. "
Drain what?  That is what we are discussing. You have some insight to this? We are debating energies other than mystical  And Sentry has shown a level of durability equal to Thor in my opinion "

3.I've already showed You in tha past Thor draining not-mystcial beings. He did it to Presence (nuclear pwoer similar to Hulk's), he did it to Magneto (but only to take off his shields, becuase when Thor is starting to drain soemone he most times kills his enemy). 
4.Sentry can't survive on sun. Thor can survive in sun. Void can reform them, this is the only reason why the were living so long. He can absorb at least planetary  busting level attacks, but planet busting < surviving in sun (what was also proved by Sentry ;) ).
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By tensor
@czarny_samael: current thor is no way the same as classic thor the feat what he did in chaos war is yet to be explain (read the top of your scan)an after doing such a feat he would have no change back to Donald Blake an this is 1 of his biggest feat so far hope marvel gives a good explanation for this  it would be nice to see him become the powerhouse again
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

thor
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tensor said:
" @czarny_samael: current thor is no way the same as classic thor the feat what he did in chaos war is yet to be explain (read the top of your scan)an after doing such a feat he would have no change back to Donald Blake an this is 1 of his biggest feat so far hope marvel gives a good explanation for this  it would be nice to see him become the powerhouse again "
Current Thor isn't as powerfull as Classic. He also isn't near that powerfull. He also isn't more powerfull. 
He is Classic Thor.
He don't have to prove anything. He never was depowered. He only got up-grade like Runes or Odinforce. He lost them, but he know is the same one who fought with Celestials and used God Blast on Galactus.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @tensor said:
" @czarny_samael: current thor is no way the same as classic thor the feat what he did in chaos war is yet to be explain (read the top of your scan)an after doing such a feat he would have no change back to Donald Blake an this is 1 of his biggest feat so far hope marvel gives a good explanation for this  it would be nice to see him become the powerhouse again "
Current Thor isn't as powerfull as Classic. He also isn't near that powerfull. He also isn't more powerfull. 
He is Classic Thor. He don't have to prove anything. He never was depowered. He only got up-grade like Runes or Odinforce. He lost them, but he know is the same one who fought with Celestials and used God Blast on Galactus. "
I can't agree with you here
Their are many characters that show greater feats in the past
And lesser ones that negate them now
And there has been nothing stated that depowers them
Examples would be Gladiator, Strange, Hulk (before the current) 

Thor use to match Hulk mostly in strength (which never seemed right)
Now he can't beat him using strength alone
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I would have to say Thor
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael said:
" @tensor said:
He is Classic Thor. He don't have to prove anything. He never was depowered. He only got up-grade like Runes or Odinforce. He lost them, but he know is the same one who fought with Celestials and used God Blast on Galactus. "
I can't agree with you here Their are many characters that show greater feats in the past And lesser ones that negate them now And there has been nothing stated that depowers themExamples would be Gladiator, Strange, Hulk (before the current)   Thor use to match Hulk mostly in strength (which never seemed right)Now he can't beat him using strength alone "
All of thier loses to weaker characters is PIS. Until someone is depower, he shouldn't lose to wekaer character. Lesser ones don't negate best feats.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @tensor said:
I can't agree with you here Their are many characters that show greater feats in the past And lesser ones that negate them now And there has been nothing stated that depowers themExamples would be Gladiator, Strange, Hulk (before the current)   Thor use to match Hulk mostly in strength (which never seemed right)Now he can't beat him using strength alone "
All of thier loses to weaker characters is PIS. Until someone is depower, he shouldn't lose to wekaer character. Lesser ones don't negate best feats. "
History negates their best feats
Do you have a reason why Thor wouldn't fall under the same conditions as the others
Or do you disagree with the masses that these characters are different from their classic versions?
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By blackadam
@tensor said:

he became donald blake again because he was midn raped, you can read in the captions. le lost his memory, thats what it seems, because he can not remember what happened, or why he got there
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By blackadam
" @czarny_samael:
  @blackadam:  Was it ever said that Strange was depowered before losing the title? I don't think so. And everyone here notes classic Strange is different in power level   Not sure what is being stated by the blackhole thing "

the black hole thing is to show thor is faster than light in space; light can't scape a black hole. so, was flying ftl to scape the gravitational pull of the black hole
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By tensor
@blackadam: ok fine i agree on that, miss that bit out just look it over an saw that, but marvel need to explain the  power that  help him  pull through the battle what is it?
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blackadam
@tensor said:
" @blackadam: ok fine i agree on that, miss that bit out just look it over an saw that, but marvel need to explain the  power that  help him  pull through the battle what is it? "

i don't think it was a power per se,but the logical explanation would be that the woman praying to thor gave him inner strength; i thing to keep fighting for. if you remember the woman who saved donald blake had a  statues of various gods, one of the statues was thor. to me it wasn't a power because it didn't upgrade thor abilities, it just gave him a motive to keep fighting. i think it was of a phycological thing, rather than a power boost.but, i could be wrong. we have to wait and see what was that "spark".
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadam said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael:
the black hole thing is to show thor is faster than light in space; light can't scape a black hole. so, was flying ftl to scape the gravitational pull of the black hole "

But that again is travel 
I know Thor travels at speeds nearly matching the Surfer 
That's stated in his official bio 
But I want to know of any example of speed shown on his currrent or even his last series
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as the thread 
I think Thor had a better chance than the Sentry did at the level where he fought 
But I don't think Thor would win 
Early in his creation he beat Binary (a cosmic level character) 
And was slowly gaining ground on Sentry 
And the longer he fought, the more powerful he would have become
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever

Thor i would give this battle to Thor. 
 Even that choas war scan posted earlier he did something beyond him he was already defeated and no power to do anything yet even tho it was the hammer that did most of it. He shouldnt have been able to do most of it. Its like Marvel was saying he got the power out of no where beyond his broken will bascally an act of miracles. Which many super heroes have at times,:)
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael said:
" All of thier loses to weaker characters is PIS. Until someone is depower, he shouldn't lose to wekaer character. Lesser ones don't negate best feats. "
History negates their best feats Do you have a reason why Thor wouldn't fall under the same conditions as the others Or do you disagree with the masses that these characters are different from their classic versions? "
No, it don't. All heroes have better and worse showings. Would You say that Firelord is weak because he losed to Spider-Man? PIS don't count. If someone did something once, he can do it again (if he wasn't depowered).
Masses? Who cares about masses? And for the record, most people here belives in all feats. No matter when they happened.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" All of thier loses to weaker characters is PIS. Until someone is depower, he shouldn't lose to wekaer character. Lesser ones don't negate best feats. "
History negates their best feats Do you have a reason why Thor wouldn't fall under the same conditions as the others Or do you disagree with the masses that these characters are different from their classic versions? "
No, it don't. All heroes have better and worse showings. Would You say that Firelord is weak because he losed to Spider-Man? PIS don't count. If someone did something once, he can do it again (if he wasn't depowered). Masses? Who cares about masses? And for the record, most people here belives in all feats. No matter when they happened. "

Many fell that was PIS with Spiderman 
But hey don't consider all the reason that happened 
Firelord could have killed Spiderman outright but it would have endangered innocents 
That limited his use of his power  
Spiderman once began to wear down Masterson as Thor with the same speed attack tactic 
I will admit that it was a big big stretch but with some basis for reasoning 
Now Black Panther holding Surfer arm in a lock was PIS  

Thor is simply not the Thor of the classic era 
Much like Strange isn't 
Strange use to converse with beings like Eternity  
Thor use to fight Celestials but everything since Walt Simonson show a lesser character

There are classic feats for characters like Thor, Strange, Hulk, Namor, Wonder Man and many more 
That are just not seen anymore 
They don't show the level of power anymore and it was not due to be depowered 
They are just not written that way anymore  
I understand what your saying about a feat being a feat and unless the character is stated as be depowered then it holds 
But when a feat is so far in a characters history and has yet to be duplicated in slightly in two series, then something is negated  

And on the Vine, sadly the masses count  
Becaue I totally disagree with this crossover rule