Thor Vs. The Butcher

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Which of these outsider Warrirors Should Prevail?

Thor

The Butcher

weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By weaponxxx

Haven't read just about anything with the Butcher in it... but assuming he's on par with the rest of the emotional spectrum this should be no contest...especially if its ultimate thor.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Seeing how the Butcher can tangle with the Spectre just like Parallax then I say Butcher wins this rather easily.

No Caption Provided

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

We still haven't really seen the Butcher do anything though. A cover is nice and all but not necessarily representative of abilities. In fact I'm not that impressed by the Red Lantern Corps.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

Isn't The Butcher featless?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#5  Edited By AssertingValor

Butcher here..........................................
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@PrinceIMC said:
" We still haven't really seen the Butcher do anything though. A cover is nice and all but not necessarily representative of abilities. In fact I'm not that impressed by the Red Lantern Corps. "
Actually it's not just the cover, it happens in the comic it's self.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@B-Tank:  Isn´t The Butcher like ION i mean the embodiement of rage, just like ION is of Willpower?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

the buthcher is like ion, preditor and parallax the butcher stomps easy

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

I know nothing about the Butcher.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheMightyAvenger said:
" @B-Tank:  Isn´t The Butcher like ION i mean the embodiement of rage, just like ION is of Willpower? "
IIRC, he isn't. IT was just a moment in which power of rage comed to some father, who wanted to revenge his daugther or something like that. He is completly featless.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo

Butcher wins.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By King Quisling

Who is The Butcher's host for this fight? That one dude or the guardian?

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Video_Martian

Thor wins

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Lvenger

Given that the Butcher held his own against the Spectre who is nearly omnipotent means that this entity instantly outclasses Thor. Butcher FTW here

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MutenRoshi

Butcher got it, but I'm not sure about Geoff. Geoffcon made Spectre DC's greatest jobber. I would like to see him win a fight at least once a year

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lvenger said:
" Given that the Butcher held his own against the Spectre who is nearly omnipotent means that this entity instantly outclasses Thor. Butcher FTW here "
I've just re-read that comic. He did literally nothing there.

He suprised Spectre and later Atrocitus suprised him. All three was fine.

Butcher kille murderer of his daughter and his rage end, which also end him and released entity.

Butcher has no feats.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lvenger
@czarny_samael: No actual feats true but he held his own against a near omnipotent beng. True it wasn't a fight but the fact Spectre couldn't just eradicate him from the universe straight away is a testament, not much of a testament but still one. And when has Thor even held his own with a character as powerful as the spectre?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lvenger said:
" @czarny_samael: No actual feats true but he held his own against a near omnipotent beng. True it wasn't a fight but the fact Spectre couldn't just eradicate him from the universe straight away is a testament, not much of a testament but still one. And when has Thor even held his own with a character as powerful as the spectre? "
1.Spectre isn't always impresive. He jobs a lot.
2.I doubt that entities can be destroyed just like that. Defeating Butcher on the other hand is different. And Atrocitus stopped him.
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Out_of_Space

Sorry but i don't know who is the Butcher. What can the Butcher do ?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lvenger
@czarny_samael:

1. What do you mean 'jobs a lot'? He's God Spirit of Vengeance and generally sorts things out if the superheroes can't solve a crisis because he is one of the most powerful beings in the DCU. Also during Day of Vengeance a maddened and manipulated Spectre basically either kills or takes out most of the most powerful magic denizens of the DCU.
2. True the Butcher is featless but he is an emotional entity, similar to Parallax who the Spectre is afraid of. We've seen feats that Parallax can hold his own against Spectre and the Butcher is a fellow emotional entity. If his feats were more fleshed out then there could be no doubt he would prevail. Unless it's against Odin Force Thor which is not specified here. Also Atrocitus didn't beat him in a actual fight then put him in the Red Lantern Battery. He just put him in the Battery. There was no fight between them and even if there was, the Butcher would come out top.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lvenger :

1.He lost battles, that he shouldn't to my knowlegde. Besides, he didn't lose to Butcher.
2.Fully power Parallax - yes. Kyle Parallax wasn't that powerfull. It matters who and how uses his entity. Butcher is featless, Atrocitus stopped him. I don't see Butcher winning any battle.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lvenger
@czarny_samael:  Hal Parallax was that powerful. Instances such as Green Lantern #50, Zero Hour related stuff and Green Lantern: Rebirth proved that not only did the Spectre fear Parallax, it was also powerful enough to fight him on an equal standing. Thor has not had as much success with nigh omnipotent characters. He lost to Odin on occasions where they clashed, he didn't beat Zeus in their fight, he only beat Those Who Sit Above Shadow by smashing the tapestry that they feed upon of the Asgardian gods' Ragnorok cycle and he barely even scratched the Celestials. Butcher has held his own in a human host's body which isn't specified here but he is still powerful to actually hold his own against a near omnipotent being and actually do some damage. As such, Butcher wins.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lvenger said:
" @czarny_samael:  Hal Parallax was that powerful. Instances such as Green Lantern #50, Zero Hour related stuff and Green Lantern: Rebirth proved that not only did the Spectre fear Parallax, it was also powerful enough to fight him on an equal standing. Thor has not had as much success with nigh omnipotent characters. He lost to Odin on occasions where they clashed, he didn't beat Zeus in their fight, he only beat Those Who Sit Above Shadow by smashing the tapestry that they feed upon of the Asgardian gods' Ragnorok cycle and he barely even scratched the Celestials. Butcher has held his own in a human host's body which isn't specified here but he is still powerful to actually hold his own against a near omnipotent being and actually do some damage. As such, Butcher wins. "
Buther lose because he doesn't have feats.
Having entity in himself doesn't mean anything. Kyle had Parallax and wasn't that pwoerfull. Sodam had IOn and he wasn't Spectre level either.
And they had experience with power. This guy didn't. And his rage wasn't strong on all people, just on one.