Thor vs The Akatsuki

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What an anti anime website, you guys love comic and thor so much it covers all of you reason and thought. Tell me if this fight starts out with Diedara dropping a nice C4 over him how he will survive the aftermath of being disintegrated on a cellular level. All this can either happen with itachi using tsuykuyomi or mankyekyo or by a complete distraction with shadow clones, flying paper, and puppets. Thor is not smart enough to know what is going on with the almighty push and C4. Thor is also slow, so he will have a hard time with all of the shadow clones. Or would you rather Orochimaru use his Binding Snake Glare Spell and Genjutsu Binding rendering him useless and Itachi solos via totsuka blade. Thor has no defense against these abilities and techniques, so the team solos.

IDK Akatsuki, like at all. I was called to this thread, because I know a lot about Thor. Can You tell me who on Thor level was defeated by these attacks? Thor isn't slow and if he fights with group at once, he can use AoE attacks.

A giant snake was used a meat-shield for Deidara's C4 attack. Killed in the process, but it physically wasn't all that banged up (much less destroyed on the Cellular level).

Tsukuyomi is psuedo telepathy that consists of controlling the minds perception of reality - it however hasn't been used on beings with the nigh-abstract super senses Thor's possess / processes information through. Arguments could be made Thor array of showings where he sees through illusion or flat out is depicted completely unaffected by telepathy kills its ability to do much.

The Mangekyou Sharingan is the umbrella for all the hax eye-techniques. Tsukuyomi is part of it, there's Amaterasu which supposedly burns hotter than the surface of the sun (yet does not live up to the hype) which wouldn't phase Thor (didn't even phase the eight-tail beast), there's Susanoo which consists of a plot shield / sword that honestly doesn't actually have many feats outside soul imprisoning Orochimaru (which completely ignores this when he rebirths himself through Kabuto).

Thor's fight with Glory is basically indicative of why Itachi's abilities are likely to be completely useless against him. The same could be said for Obito's dimension shifting powers - which even if we pretend he could teleport parts of people like Kakashi's version does - we just have to point out Astonishing Thor. There Thor flat out describes his physical form as transcending dimensions as he pierces through reality with his finger.

Shadow Clones for the most part of just weaker versions of the real deal that get one-shotted. Same with paper explosives. The puppets are made of wood / bank on being poisonous. Thor will walk through these.

Orochimaru's binding was (as I recall) used to freeze Sasuke and Sakura in place - basically expressing his blood-lust. The issue is - Sasuke broke free and this was back before Sasuke was actually notable. So if a random kid can break it, Thor stands a good chance. The snake binding literally involves summoning big snakes to hold someone still, which Thor will laugh off.

Either way it doesn't matter - this guy is intentionally leading people into arguments here. Otherwise he wouldn't grossely be misinterpreting the Akatsuki's showings or pretending Thor can't out-muscle human sized snakes.

His argument relies on Thor doing nothing / the Akatsuki throwing everything they have at him to kill him at all costs. Thor could literally kill them all with a bombardment of lightning (with the exception of Tobi) or by smashing his hammer into the ground shattering the proxy world they're on given he isn't holding back.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

This...this thread is why Comic Vine has such a harsh policy towards Anime....ya

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Did you read my post he can tank the most abilities but he has shown no resistance or defense to cellular disintegration or soul rip.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: You see the big problem with most of you guys on this site is you like to overlook facts of abilities then just claim thor stomps without acknowledging the full abilities of both sides. I have already stated that thor is stronger than everyone on the team.. But he has shown no feats to be faster. This will be his downfall, his thunder will serve as no problem as he will only hit shadow clones. And like I said before what is stopping Madara form catching him in an infinite tsyukuyomi and Itachi Totsuka blade ftw?

What is stopping Diedara from dropping C4 and telling the team to evacuate (btw they can easily do this). As the C4 drops on Thor he will survive the explosion but the effect is it leaves microscopic bombs in the air that can only been seen by sharingan. And when inhaled the the person disintegrates on a cellular level.

So those of you saying Thor stomps need to start looking at facts and stop acting life 5 year olds and claiming that "Thor wins/stomps" even though all of the abilities and facts show otherwise.

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Woah you and alot of others are dead wrong but before I jump in I will let uchia and fusion finish this.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Frocharocha

@lagoon_boy said:
No one in the Akatsuki's team has sufficient power to hurt Thor, let alone beat him.

Pretty much this. They will give him a hard battle because of their jutsus and stuff. But in the end, Thor will win.

Thor have insane magic resistence, Insane durability and insane strenght.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ElmoHump

Amaterasu though?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@theultimatefusion: dude/lady you are trolling right now,and you know it.

if u read my post you will see i didnt overlook anything,the only thing i saw in your post is you dont know either thor or naruto characters.

first deidra cant destroy on a celluar lvl.

second madara isnt in this fight and if he was he couldnt put him in infinte tskyomi.

third u have no idea how fast thor is or any of his attacks.

fourth while deidra is telling his team to evac and he readies his bomb and about to blow what is thor doing watching saying ok i will totally wait you guys go ahead i will just wait right here and not attack.also before deidra blows cant thor just send the explosion to the microverse or use his hammer to contain the blast or just fly away?

everything in your post screams that u have no clue what u are talking about.

so either debate for real or go away troll.

Really dude? First off he wasn't talking about tsukuyomi. He was talking about Kamui which freaking Obito Uchiha (Who is in the akatsuki) can do. And really you sound like you don't know crap about Naruto.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Are you serious? Hopefully not, because you are living proof that most of the people on here arguing Thor don't know anything about the Akatsuki.

1. A giant snake was used a meat-shield for Deidara's C4 attack. Killed in the process, but it physically wasn't all that banged up (much less destroyed on the Cellular level).

No the giant snake was used to block Diedara's C0 not C4, you know nothing of naruto. C0 is Diedaras strongest bomb but it has no effect, while C4 when inhaled goes into the blood stream and detonates in you body causing the receptor to disintegrate on a cellular level.

2. Tsukuyomi is psuedo telepathy that consists of controlling the minds perception of reality - it however hasn't been used on beings with the nigh-abstract super senses Thor's possess / processes information through. Arguments could be made Thor array of showings where he sees through illusion or flat out is depicted completely unaffected by telepathy kills its ability to do much.

None of the Sharingan abilities are telepathy, they use your own nervous system and they manipulate it, Thor has resistance to telepathy which is going into your mind and trying to manipulate that, he has shown no resistance to nervious system manipulation. It does not control your mind it manipulates your nervous system. That's cool that he can see through people trying to control his mind and all but Sharingan is none of that do your research.

3. The Mangekyou Sharingan is the umbrella for all the hax eye-techniques. Tsukuyomi is part of it, there's Amaterasu which supposedly burns hotter than the surface of the sun (yet does not live up to the hype) which wouldn't phase Thor (didn't even phase the eight-tail beast), there's Susanoo which consists of a plot shield / sword that honestly doesn't actually have many feats outside soul imprisoning Orochimaru (which completely ignores this when he rebirths himself through Kabuto).

It really hurts to see all this space wasted on stupidity it truly is. Amaterasu would also do a deal on Thor, don't just act like it will do nothing now. The only reason why it didn't phase the eight tails is because it was a identical shadow clone, a good one at that. Obviously it was real enough to have a full on fight with one of the best in the series. But Amaterasu is hot enough to burn your whole body to ash, it has lived up to its hype, hot as the surface of the sun. Look at the rikages arm, he had to chop it off because the flames would have engulfed his whole body into ash. Susanoo? Totsuka? I hope thats not what your talking about because that sword has a specific ability and we seen it a number of times like against orochimaru and a skilled ninja like Nagato.

4. Thor's fight with Glory is basically indicative of why Itachi's abilities are likely to be completely useless against him. The same could be said for Obito's dimension shifting powers - which even if we pretend he could teleport parts of people like Kakashi's version does - we just have to point out Astonishing Thor. There Thor flat out describes his physical form as transcending dimensions as he pierces through reality with his finger.

It honestly doesn't matter what he can do with his dimensions, he is not smarter than all the ninja with their head combines. How are Itachi's abilities useless on him? Like I told you before the Sharingan has nothing to do with telepathy, thor has no resistance. Sharingan is taking natural and physical aspects of the body and manipulating it all, even if Thor is saying "get out of my head" thinking it is telepathy nothing will work as he has an obvious weakness in this area accept it. And this team has three sharingan users Tobi, Madara, and Itachi so Madara can easily do this and Itachi totsuka. OR Madara can just drop two meteors and Diedara drops his C4 while Thor has fun with the meteors and inhales the microscopic bombs and disintegrates. Your call honestly

5. "Shadow Clones for the most part of just weaker versions of the real deal that get one-shotted. Same with paper explosives. The puppets are made of wood / bank on being poisonous. Thor will walk through these."

I know he would walk through these things but that's what makes this fight end faster. He won't understand why this group would be sending these DISTRACTIONS to someone as powerful as him who could easily destroy everything. He is not smart enough to actually say in his head "I know what they are trying to do!". No Diedara will drop his C4 and Thor will willingly either take the blast or throw his Mjinor into and take the consequence of doing that which is disintegration on a cellular level.

6. "Orochimaru's binding was (as I recall) used to freeze Sasuke and Sakura in place - basically expressing his blood-lust. The issue is - Sasuke broke free and this was back before Sasuke was actually notable. So if a random kid can break it, Thor stands a good chance. The snake binding literally involves summoning big snakes to hold someone still, which Thor will laugh off.

Either way it doesn't matter - this guy is intentionally leading people into arguments here. Otherwise he wouldn't grossely be misinterpreting the Akatsuki's showings or pretending Thor can't out-muscle human sized snakes.

His argument relies on Thor doing nothing / the Akatsuki throwing everything they have at him to kill him at all costs. Thor could literally kill them all with a bombardment of lightning (with the exception of Tobi) or by smashing his hammer into the ground shattering the proxy world they're on given he isn't holding back."

True but I was just showing you the endless possibilites of how the team can slow up Thor as a distraction for Diedara to finish the fight.

Either way it really doesn't matter, but I don't just jump into arguments for no reason, I see a truck load of people spitting BS all over the page, I feel like you guys need help, because all I see is a whole bunch of people who try their hardest to convince themselves that one side will win even though facts and circumstance points at one side 100%. I am no misinterpreting anything, Akatsuki has shown what they had to and most of those skill put them high teir where ever they go. I don't care if Thor can out muscle "human sized snakes" whatever that is, he is not getting past infinite genjutsu and totsuka, and he is not getting away from C4, don't care how you look at it.

I already told you what thor would do and it is not effective against abilities and techniques that the team has to offer. I know what both sides can do unlike you, his thunder would not work against them, everyone on the team has faced lighting and you are also forgetting Itachi and Madara again as usual, two susanoo users with so much defense. Itachi has ultimate defense and Madara has such good defense it will take more than Thor lighting to get thorugh.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@homicidalmaniac: Did you read my post he can tank the most abilities but he has shown no resistance or defense to cellular disintegration or soul rip.

NONE of them are taking Thor out on a molecular level..and soul rip lets be real...if anyone gets close enough to try and pull that off their kissing mjolnir then their maker

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 I just absolutely owned you by how much you know on freaking Naruto along with theultimatefusion for a few of his statements and the best you can come up with is "I suggest you both read before debating" Good job mate.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@theultimatefusion: since you keep talking about deidra's bombs you do know they are weak to lighting,and that sasuke kept destroying them via his electricrsty.

btw just incase you dont know Thor god of thunder can use electric attacks.

seriously you and @elmohump are trolling right now,one more troll post out of either of you and i will flag you and report you.

Do it genius. You're the only troll here. I stated that Tobi would could just use Kamui to beat Thor and how you kept on going about how the dude was talking about Tsukuyomi. Maybe you should read about both sides before commenting on the other one.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: What you seen in my last post was the truth, you don't know about both sides fully obviously

1. "first deidra cant destroy on a celluar lvl"

So you say he can't destory on a cellular lvl?

"A technique he created to counter the Sharingan and thegenjutsu it produces, Deidara uses his own mouth instead of the ones on his hands to create a giant doll in his image. When the doll ruptures, it releases a cloud of microscopic bombs that enter the bloodstream of anyone who inhales them. On Deidara's command, the micro-bombs' detonation causes the victims' bodies to disintegrate at the cellular level; literally turning them into dust. While fighting Ōnoki, Deidara utilises an alternate method of C4 by forming a small, chibi-like clay statue of himself with the mouths in his hands.[2] This technique also earned enough credit to be called a fearsome technique by such a powerful shinobi as Obito Uchiha."

This is from the official website because I am tired of repeating myself to delusional little fanboys who can't seem to accept the truth. It destroys on a cellular level. What do you honestly think Thor will do to that. He doesn't know the affect of this ability, like I said before he will either take the hit (which he can probably survive) or he will destroy the clay doll and inhale the unseen bombs and just disintegrate on a cellular level. I'm tired of playing around with you.

2. "second madara isnt in this fight and if he was he couldnt put him in infinte tskyomi."

Like I said before, here I go repeating myself again, it doesn't matter if he is in this fight because I can choose only 2-4 people on this team who can easily destroy Thor. And yes Madara could easily put Thor into an infinite tsukuyomi, he has the eternal mangyekyo and in order to get that you have to get the tsukuyomi first.

3. "third u have no idea how fast thor is or any of his attacks."

I am going to repeat myself again, I know how fast Thor is and it isn't enough for this team, Thor is "superhuman" speed is he the speed of light? FTL? No superhuman which everyone on the team is so they are his speed and faster along with shadow clones this fight is over. Tel me how will Thor suffice if at the start of this battle an Itachi clone catches him in a genjustsu and Diedara drops a C4? He won't because the battle will be over whether you accept it or not.

4. "fourth while deidra is telling his team to evac and he readies his bomb and about to blow what is thor doing watching saying ok i will totally wait you guys go ahead i will just wait right here and not attack.also before deidra blows cant thor just send the explosion to the microverse or use his hammer to contain the blast or just fly away?"

Obviously you was not listening while he is telling his team to evac, they will send out puppets and shadow clones as a distraction. Your reaction " oh but Thor can just know all of them out", yes, thanks you answered perfectly! So while he is either in a genjutsu or distracted by Pains almighty push (shadow clone) or Sasories puppets, ect. You have Diedara way up in the air out of site, as if he was a real bird, drop a nice C4, but not on his team but their shadow clones. Please from this point on tell me what Thor can do, even if he sees it. Once you touch it it explodes, it's like a doll, soft clay. Send what to the micro-verse and how? With his mind? If he puts a finger on it, it will explode and even if he survives the unseen bombs will enter his blood stream and he will disintegrate on a cellular level. It is not the kind of blast that you contain and even if you could his hammer would not contain the particles in the very air he breathes.

This match is over. Thor has no chance, I know about both sides and I know Thor has no defense against these abilities and techniques.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@sophia89 said:

@theultimatefusion: dude/lady you are trolling right now,and you know it.

if u read my post you will see i didnt overlook anything,the only thing i saw in your post is you dont know either thor or naruto characters.

first deidra cant destroy on a celluar lvl.

second madara isnt in this fight and if he was he couldnt put him in infinte tskyomi.

third u have no idea how fast thor is or any of his attacks.

fourth while deidra is telling his team to evac and he readies his bomb and about to blow what is thor doing watching saying ok i will totally wait you guys go ahead i will just wait right here and not attack.also before deidra blows cant thor just send the explosion to the microverse or use his hammer to contain the blast or just fly away?

everything in your post screams that u have no clue what u are talking about.

so either debate for real or go away troll.

Really dude? First off he wasn't talking about tsukuyomi. He was talking about Kamui which freaking Obito Uchiha (Who is in the akatsuki) can do. And really you sound like you don't know crap about Naruto.

Yeah read it again you said infinite tsukuyomi but he was actually talking about Kamui.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By hart7668

So C4 is a microscopic bomb attack. I remember the manga showing the bombs attach to Sasukes cells. Sasuke neutralized it with lightning chakra as that is earth jutsus weakness, but Thor may not know that off hand.

Genjutsu disrupts flow of chakra to the brain. So technically it shouldnt work on a being who has no chakra. But, seterus parabus (all things considered equal) while being an illusionary technique, it is achieved, not through TP means, but physical means, affecting parts of the brain directly. We have to realize that Thor has no knowledge of these concepts -at least, I dont think.

As far as the soul ripping is concerned, I don't think it'll work, simply because he's resisted the soul gem before.

So the real question is, can Thor break genjutsu and can he survive an attack on the micro scale?

Well, if his durability is anything like Superman's, where even his cells are nigh invulnerable, then Thor should be able to tank the attack. Even if it hurt him, he should be able to heal rather quickly (he is the son of Gaea afterall).

Amaterasu isn't a problem because of star residing as mentioned above.

I dunno. I feel like Thor would break free of someone grabbing his brain, but, I dunno.

However, Akatsuki has no means of putting down Thor.

Thor has ALL the means of killing all of them.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 Yeah but then there's Amaterasu and Kamui.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: " since you keep talking about deidra's bombs you do know they are weak to lighting,and that sasuke kept destroying them via his electricrsty.

btw just incase you dont know Thor god of thunder can use electric attacks."

Sasuke destroyed the bombs, he used the chidori to specifically to get into his blood stream and that is the first time. The only reason Sasuke survived is because he saw the earth style techniques and used his electric abilities to counteract it, this is ultimately because he SAW THE BOMBS. And even if he didn't see the microscopic bombs he seen the hand signs that Diedara was weaving was Earth style in turn knowing the abilities and seeing what is happening he reacted according.

Thor is not seeing microscopic bombs in the very air he is breathing, he does not know that Diedara is using Earth style techniques and, by your logic you are saying as soon as diedara makes the big C4 version of himself walking at in his direction, Thor is going to whip out his hammer and " Call upon the mighty lightning", that would be called PIS which is not happening here. Also I would like to remind you he calls on electricity he is not walking electricity, I can understand is he was just a bolt of lighting with two arms and legs, but that's not the case is it.

What kind of coincidental scenarios are you using, you think as soon as diedara uses his walking C4 he will call on lightning to help it explode? No he sees and enemy that is not attacking he will just throw his hammer to end the fight. But That's not his problem, the problem is seeing the microscopic bombs and knowing what they do to you. And if you listened to what i said before, you would know that the shadow clones are distracting him and Diedrara uses his Big clay form C4 of him actually just walking towards thor and what will thor do? He will throw his hammer at him in turn imploding the huge Diedara, which actually doesn't cause a destructive explosion but it implodes releasing microscopic bombs he can not see. And this is in the very air he breathes.

And he won't be saying "oh there is Earth style bombs inside me, let me use lighting". So let me rephrease Diedara won't even be in the air he will actually have the C4 clay version of himself on the field with the rest of the "distractions" and once Thor hits him and the bombs enter his blood stream = game over. Mind you Thor really only calls on lighting when he really needs it, and like you guys said "he will have no problem with the team much less shadow clones", Your right but little does he know that there is a walking bomb waiting to detonate and enter his blood steam.

Thor has the strength but the team of ninja have the brains.

GG

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way I see the Akatsuki winning is through BFR Itachi's Totsuka Blade or Kamui Possibly. Anything else Amaterasu, or C4 Bombs, Thor tanks all of that.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By hart7668

@elmohump: Well, Amaterasu is as hot as the Sun right? Thor has travelled through stars before without getting hurt, so I'm not sure Amaterasu hurts him.

Kamui is the dimension warp, right? In a Thor comic he escaped a tesseract universe simply from tapping into his divine powers and left. I wish I had the scan, but I don't. I'm also on my phone lol

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

@elmohump: Well, Amaterasu is as hot as the Sun right? Thor has travelled through stars before without getting hurt, so I'm not sure Amaterasu hurts him.

Kamui is the dimension warp, right? In a Thor comic he escaped a tesseract universe simply from tapping into his divine powers and left. I wish I had the scan, but I don't. I'm also on my phone lol

Yeah but the only way to get out of Kamui is via Sharingan..

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Welllll, that's because Sharingan is the only means of transdimensional movement in Naruto, right? If you have other means of TD movement, then it would work right?

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I refuse to quote you because you went from insane to insane desperate. You give me something I already seen, and It's great I love the fight but posting the video and understanding it are two different things. You are taking away from facts and the original move, no where does it state that the C4 can only disintegrate small animals if you read the definition off the official site that I gave you then you would understand. Until you can tell me how and why thor will call upon lightning right after he can just swing his hammer once to get rid of all the shadow clones, puppets, and C4. Wait... So when he clears out the field including C4 thinking everyone ran away what will happen. He will breath in microscopic particles he can't see, he won't call on lighting for enemies he can defeat in less than a second (shadow clones). If you don't answer these questions I will take this as a concession. He calls on lighting when he needs to not just for spite, and he is not pure lighting so explain I will wait.

Now you are being an ultimate troll, how is thor going to know that the clays weakness is lighting if he won't use it, wow the amount of strain you are putting on your brain is substantial. The only reason it was disintegrating those things is because they were living things in the area showing what the ability can do instead of just saying it, it was going to catch sasuke too. And he only survived because he took context clues from the whole fight with the Earth style hand jutsu and his cause and effect of his clay with his lighting. Thor like you said could end this with a "swing from his hammer" so while he thinks he is ending it, he will hit the walking C4 in the group and die in the process.

GG

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ElmoHump

@hart7668 said:

@elmohump: Welllll, that's because Sharingan is the only means of transdimensional movement in Naruto, right? If you have other means of TD movement, then it would work right?

Well it hasn't really been stated that there is another escape from the pocket dimension in the Narutoverse. So theoretically Thor might or might not be able to get back.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: You are really stubborn and foolish are you listening to your self? First you start off with what thor does to large enemies, but you forget that those are large enemies that are a threat, if all he has to do is swing at it which I am for certain that he was fighting all of those large enemies with his hammer before he called on lighting so you fail. He will still just hit it with his hammer if he sees some helpless big version of someone, you are also forgetting it doesn't have to be big he made a miniature chibi one with the same explosive effect as the large against Onoki. So it doesn't have to be big, but that's assuming that the person im arguing with knows fully about both sides.

"also seriously the only way deidra's bombs will be weak to lighting if thor knows they are weak to lighting.so if electric man fought water man,electric man wont win because he doesnt know he can easily beat water man with a simple shock. you fail again.

thor has electristy in his blood which is how he uses lighting so the bombs would be dud as soon as they enter,and before you say mjolnir is what makes the thunder wrong"

Had to quote this to show you how wrong and foolish you really are. Are you assuming that Thor will automatically know that his lighitng will counteract Diedaras C4 chibi or big. I already told you Sasuke used cause and effect and context clues from things he already knows. He knows what a Earth style jutsu looks like Thor does not, and if a chibi c4 is going at thor (same effect as the large one) will he really call on the power of his lighting? No he will just hit it and die from the effect. Your water man and electric man is a horrible analogy, first of all why would "electric man" need to know anything fighting "water man" that is common sense. The clay vs lighting is Naruto mechanics, something that thor never will know, he will never know that lighting cancels out earth because there are no such mechanics in his universe. Thor does not have electricity in his blood lol he is capable of discharging lighting from his hands, but this is of course assuming he doesn't have his hammer like in the scan you shown, and last time I checked there is none of that.

Yes I am glad he is fast the faster he can tag the C4 the better it is for the team.

He can travel to the sun in x amount of minutes not seconds.

But in this fight the faster he defeats the team of shadow clones and C4 with his ultimate strength, the faster this fight ends as he will inhale microscopic bombs and disintegrate on a cellular level.

You fail kid, you fail hard, your analogies suck, your facts are over exaggerated, and overall you fail to look at the big picture, failing to realize that all it takes is for him to hit a chibi doll of diedara and he is dead. Fail to realize that Itachi and Tobi can literally catch him in a infinite genjutsu before the round starts, you fail to do a lot of things kid. This argument was done on page two I don't think it should drag on any longer GG.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Seeing as this could get locked soon I wanna give my opinion in that Thor wins via reasons stated above (planetary+ strength and durability, omni blasts, global weather control, more feats, etc)

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget@god_spawn@saren please lock this, obviously this is a win in Akatsuki teams favor so please before people keep dragging this on just end their misery.