Thor Vs Thanos

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Agony

Who would win Thor or Thanos i think thor

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Thanos last time thor gave it his all and thanos stood with out a scratch. If Thor is amped up however he can take thanos down and mangog.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Thanos last time thor gave it his all and thanos stood with out a scratch. If Thor is amped up however he can take thanos down and mangog."

what???? wasn't he holding back and only using a 1/3 of his power????

;)"

No he blasted Thanos in right in front of him and thanos stood with his hands behind his back and wasn't even hurt. Then mangog came and started beating the hell out of Thor yet again. Also your sarcasm isn't to funny there.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Thanos last time thor gave it his all and thanos stood with out a scratch. If Thor is amped up however he can take thanos down and mangog."

what???? wasn't he holding back and only using a 1/3 of his power????

;)

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
what???? wasn't he holding back and only using a 1/3 of his power???? ;)"
No he blasted Thanos in right in front of him and thanos stood with his hands behind his back and wasn't even hurt. Then mangog came and started beating the hell out of Thor yet again. Also your sarcasm isn't to funny there."

youre the one who's always saying that thor always holds back? i'm just shocked that you saw him not hold back once and still he wasnt powerful enough. but dont get all touchy about it lol.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
No he blasted Thanos in right in front of him and thanos stood with his hands behind his back and wasn't even hurt. Then mangog came and started beating the hell out of Thor yet again. Also your sarcasm isn't to funny there."

youre the one who's always saying that thor always holds back? i'm just shocked that you saw him not hold back once and still he wasnt powerful enough. but dont get all touchy about it lol."

I know i'm the one who says hes always holding back and so does every one else who actually knows thor and doesn't just think he has a hammer and strength. Why would i say he holds back here when i post i post truth i don't make up stuff cause then some others could easily do the same thing as well. I'm not getting touchy your acting like i'm some hulk fanboy i know when Thor can lose or win.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
youre the one who's always saying that thor always holds back? i'm just shocked that you saw him not hold back once and still he wasnt powerful enough. but dont get all touchy about it lol."
I know i'm the one who says hes always holding back and so does every one else who actually knows thor and doesn't just think he has a hammer and strength. Why would i say he holds back here when i post i post truth i don't make up stuff cause then some others could easily do the same thing as well. I'm not getting touchy your acting like i'm some hulk fanboy i know when Thor can lose or win."

lol relax zee i'm just picking on you

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
I know i'm the one who says hes always holding back and so does every one else who actually knows thor and doesn't just think he has a hammer and strength. Why would i say he holds back here when i post i post truth i don't make up stuff cause then some others could easily do the same thing as well. I'm not getting touchy your acting like i'm some hulk fanboy i know when Thor can lose or win."

lol relax zee i'm just picking on you"

Who doesn't..............

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Agony

I think that Thor could beat him if he just used every bit of power in him cause thor is one of the gods but thanos could also beat him to

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Trauma says:

"I think that Thor could beat him if he just used every bit of power in him cause thor is one of the gods but thanos could also beat him to"

Thing is any attack that would let Thor possibly win Thanos will have already teleported behind him and knocked him out or killed him if he really wanted. The regular Thor attacks don't work on Thanos invulnerability.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Agony

true but that doesnt mean that thor has to use a close range attack or charge him with an attack

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

lordraiden says:

"Which Thor? what are the circumstances? these things are very rellivent in a battle like this! Unless it's RLT, then i'm going to have to go Thanos!"

well then i guess youre going with thanos!

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zenma

thanos

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Which Thor? what are the circumstances? these things are very rellivent in a battle like this! Unless it's RLT, then i'm going to have to go Thanos!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

Apparition says:

"lordraiden says:
"Which Thor? what are the circumstances? these things are very rellivent in a battle like this! Unless it's RLT, then i'm going to have to go Thanos!"
well then i guess youre going with thanos!"

I guess so! (unless he states it's RLT)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This answer the question?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zenma

Eternal Chaos says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/7135-thanos_400.jpgThis answer the question?"

pretty much though it's already obvious

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Agony

ok what about galactus vs thanos

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

Trauma says:

"true but that doesnt mean that thor has to use a close range attack or charge him with an attack"

Yeah but any long range attack besides lighting takes enough time for Thanos to go and pimpslap him.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Agony

right but since thanos has no type super speed thor could just hit and run

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Agony

Yes but Thanos is a nothing with out the infinity gauntlet or with out the cosmic cube

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher

Trauma says:

"right but since thanos has no type super speed thor could just hit and run"

Well you must not know Thor he won't hit and run. Hes taken on stronger people and when he thought they were slow he got knocked up pretty bad. Either way this isn't a superman thread where he would suddenly get so fast he would hit run and hit again Thor would lose.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Trauma says:

"Yes but Thanos is a nothing with out the infinity gauntlet or with out the cosmic cube"

Not true. I'm guessing you didn't click the link I posted. Thanos is fully capable of taking Galactus without any of those items you mentioned. What makes Thor any different? Thor couldn't take Galactus himself.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Agony

damn u guys dont like me im just sayin first im not hulk boy fan second i thinkg on a good day maybe thor could win

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

Hold on, pimptight. I never said I didn't like you. I don't even know you. LOL. I'm just saying that Thor doesn't stand a chance, and that you should check that link to see that I'm not lying.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zenma

Static Shock says:

"Hold on, pimptight. I never said I didn't like you. I don't even know you. LOL. I'm just saying that Thor doesn't stand a chance, and that you should check that link to see that I'm not lying."

i agree

Porter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Porter

Thanos would definetly win. He has intelligence on par with Mister Fantastic and Dr. Doom, so he could outwit Thor. Despite Thor having a hammer and astounding strength, Thanos would be able to defeat him.

I would also agree that Trauma and Zee may be right about Thor defeating Thanos. Thor is also a formidable opponent. Now that he has the odinforce and the runes magic, he is more than powerful to defeat Thanos. Despite this I would have to say Thanos would win.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zenma

hmm.....that is true

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lordraiden

Porter says:

"Thanos would definetly win. He has intelligence on par with Mister Fantastic and Dr. Doom, so he could outwit Thor. Despite Thor having a hammer and astounding strength, Thanos would be able to defeat him. I would also agree that Trauma and Zee may be right about Thor defeating Thanos. Thor is also a formidable opponent. Now that he has the odinforce and the runes magic, he is more than powerful to defeat Thanos. Despite this I would have to say Thanos would win. "

He definately doesne't have rune magic anymore, and only a portion of the odinforce!

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Agony

Thank you i totally agree with all u guys on a regular day thanos would kick his face in but like if one day thor is really powerful he could beat him rarely

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Trauma says:
"Yes but Thanos is a nothing with out the infinity gauntlet or with out the cosmic cube"
Not true. I'm guessing you didn't click the link I posted. Thanos is fully capable of taking Galactus without any of those items you mentioned. What makes Thor any different? Thor couldn't take Galactus himself."

Didn't Thanos have the Heart of the Universe when he fought Galactus?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

Eternal Chaos says:

"Static Shock says:
"Trauma says:
Not true. I'm guessing you didn't click the link I posted. Thanos is fully capable of taking Galactus without any of those items you mentioned. What makes Thor any different? Thor couldn't take Galactus himself."
Didn't Thanos have the Heart of the Universe when he fought Galactus?"

ah, no! that was in the mini, Marvel: The End, when Thanos had the HOTU and absorbed the universe and become one!

Avatar image for the_iron_spider
The Iron Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Iron Spider

Thanos man. He is something close to Galactus.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zee crusher

Eternal Chaos says:

"Static Shock says:
"Trauma says:
Didn't Thanos have the Heart of the Universe when he fought Galactus?"

No he was regular thanos and he pretty much blasted galactus few good miles away with one blast. Galactus was layed out.

@Static: Thor kind of beat Galactus. Galactus had to run away before he died.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matezoide2

i think it depends.
if Th haves the odin force and haves experience to control it,he CAN beat Thanos (Thanos has lost to Odin once)

Classic Thor?he gets owned badly (hell,Thanos KILLED the silver surfer with his bare hands and then bringed him bajust for humilhate him AND made it look as easy as 4 + 6 = 10)

a fraction of Odin Force?he loses,he will hold his own for 5 minutes at best thought

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Scourge
bump
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor with Odin's power could win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thor.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Thor can win here...

Cosmic Bump  !
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By geraldthesloth

Current thor and RKT can win

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. Maybe not easily, but he takes on more than Thor at the same time and wins.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

thanos

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zaiyan

I think Thanos easy. The curent Thanos was powered up like crazy, even awakened and half stupid he was still destroying the Guardians. Then he came to full strength and could wipe the floor with LordMarvel. Magus was below Lord Marvel a team wrecker and multiple planet buster and Marvel was put down by Thanos like he was nothing. Then Thanos was cunning enough to play him and with Death's help have Cancerverse explode. Thanos was also immortal reforming his body after Drax blew him apart.

OdinForce Thor would beat Classic Thanos but Thor got downgraded and current Thanos got upgraded with crazy powers.

but you never know the outcome of these fights, who knows what would happen if Bendis writes

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Thanos.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
Thanos.
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on incarnation and portrayal: 

Regular Thor: Gets owned badly. He has already lost to Thanos and will always lose. To give an idea of how much is the difference between them: Thor with the Godblast is able to destroy a planet. Thanos is capable of far more energy output. 

Odinforce Thor: Now this can go either way. Thor has the power of Odin who already defeated Thanos easy, the problem is that he doesn't know to properly control it. As I said, this can go either way. 

Rune Lord Thor: Thor easily. His feats clearly put him above Odin who as I said before already defeated Thanos somewhat easy.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pooty

Thor using only his own power loses to Thanos using only his own power. Thor needs someone else power to beat Thanos

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:
Depends on incarnation and portrayal:  Regular Thor: Gets owned badly. He has already lost to Thanos and will always lose. To give an idea of how much is the difference between them: Thor with the Godblast is able to destroy a planet. Thanos is capable of far more energy output.  Odinforce Thor: Now this can go either way. Thor has the power of Odin who already defeated Thanos easy, the problem is that he doesn't know to properly control it. As I said, this can go either way.  Rune Lord Thor: Thor easily. His feats clearly put him above Odin who as I said before already defeated Thanos somewhat easy.

This.
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, can someone explain me what's going on with this scan?  

It looks like Thor is casually smacking around Thanos. What's going on here?