This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by VeganDiet (945 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been my favorite ever battle thread. That guy refusing to believe Thanos was a clone when Thor beat him because "super villains lie sometimes" is flat out hilarious.

Anyway Thanos wins. If an amped Thor couldn't beat Thanos, then how is a normal Thor gonna beat him?

#202 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman: I agree with what you said once you posted a scan, the part you just replied to, i posted before you posted the scans and made your intention clear thats why you see a contradiction.

I know, it wasn't posted in context/order, so apologies for that. I think we are more or less on the same page :-)

#203 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman said:

I know, it wasn't posted in context/order, so apologies for that. I think we are more or less on the same page :-)

Cheers.

Although going by the thread , its only 1 person who is on a completely different page than everyone else.

#204 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman said:

Cheers.

Although going by the thread , its only 1 person who is on a completely different page than everyone else.

I'm thinking majority on here are thinking the same! Though, I think most of us are use to that in most battle threads, that there is generally at least one person trudging through everything being posted and shown and believing otherwise ;-)

#205 Posted by BrianBurris44 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with Thor amped, Thanos is still a whole class level above him. Thanos is more in a class with Mephisto, Hela, Dark Phoenix, etc, but still below that of Elder Gods.

#206 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with Thor amped, Thanos is still a whole class level above him. Thanos is more in a class with Mephisto, Hela, Dark Phoenix, etc, but still below that of Elder Gods.

Thats a pretty big contradiction, Dark Phoenix should be comfortably above any Elder Gods.

#207 Posted by laflux (13769 posts) - - Show Bio

@brianburris44 said:

Thats a pretty big contradiction, Dark Phoenix should be comfortably above any Elder Gods.

Also Thanos is most likely on Par if not slightly above Mesphito in a neutral realm- if he tried to fight him in his own realm, he'd get stomped.

#208 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#209 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

thor isn't even on thanos' level.

#210 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos . Thor might have a chance , if he can use Odinforce . But if he cant , than Thanos wins .

#211 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Again stop quoting me who is talking to you

no

Yeah because Adam Warlock, Moondragon and Hulk dont have TP resistant either, neither does a cosmic cube being

well, no one posted scans of that stuff, did they

here Thanos notices Galactus is clearly well nourished

As per Thor vs a fed Galactus, lets compare

What Thanos did to a well nourished Galactus

And what Thor managed to do against a well norished galactus with AN AMPED UP god blast from Thor + Rachel energy + Surfer energy

Thanos himself admitted that he could never actually hurt Galactus

And Thor vs a Thanosi (a clone of Thanos)

Thor manages better later on in that fight

The weakest version of Thanos (he has had 2 power boosts, once during Infinity Gauntlet story arc and once during Thanos Imperative) vs Classic Thor (anyone who reads Thor know classic era he was more powerful) + Thing

Result: both get easily defeated

Yet somehow Thor is more powerful, really... i mean come on.

Thor tends to job in group settings

Is there really any leeway to argue.

Just for keep, once Zodiac is defeated, then come Thanos, everyone seem to act as if something MORE powerful is coming thru

Thor, again, tends to job in group settings

I mean really, is there a leeway.

Thanos is more powerful than Thor, has ALWAYS been.

Its a fact.

MOD comes from a different reality, we don't know how powerful his Thanos is

I geuss what your problem is is that your still thinking of Thor under normal circumstances, who appears to be weaker than Thanos

but Thor rarely appears blood lusted, and, based off of his feats when he's up to that sort of thing, he seems stronger than Thanos

#212 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

How dumb do you have to be, after seeing pretty much the entire forum criticize you, to still claim Thor seems stronger than Thanos.. i mean WTF.

Also Adam Warlock IS a telepath, Moondragon IS a telepath, Thor IS NOT a telepath, ergo, they would definitely have better TP resistant than Thor, plain logic.

And Prof X has taken down Thor.

And Thor tends to job in a group setting, LOL, thats the best excuse you can come up with :p LOL

#213 Posted by Lvenger (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is basically one guy vs everyone else on the Vine on this topic? Yeah good luck trying to prove that Thor can beat Thanos without favouritism coming into play.

#214 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^

That addresses exactly what i have been saying all along.

#215 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I dont know if you notice but in page no 4 he said the person who wrote Thanos vs Odin, probably had no idea who Thanos is because it says Thanos taps into dark powers.

Funny part is its written by Jim Starlin , really had no clue what else to add to that.

#216 Edited by dondave (33491 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: So your argument is that Thor only loses to Thanos when he's part of a team?

#217 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

How dumb do you have to be, after seeing pretty much the entire forum criticize you, to still claim Thor seems stronger than Thanos.. i mean WTF.

Also Adam Warlock IS a telepath, Moondragon IS a telepath, Thor IS NOT a telepath, ergo, they would definitely have better TP resistant than Thor, plain logic.

And Thor tends to job in a group setting, LOL, thats the best excuse you can come up with :p LOL

1. there have been Thor supporters on this forum, and entire forums on this sight where everyone refers to Shuma Gorath as mulltiversal, that means nothing

2. scans of that would be great

and Thor was able to resist one fifth of the living incarnation of psychic energy

3. when?

4. no counterargument at all, that's a really good path to take

@lvenger said:

So this is basically one guy vs everyone else on the Vine on this topic? Yeah good luck trying to prove that Thor can beat Thanos without favouritism coming into play.

everyone else on the Vine is here?

@killemall said:

Funny part is its written by Jim Starlin , really had no clue what else to add to that.

I was saying that Thanos was amped during that fight

@dondave said:

@betatesthighlander1: So your argument is that Thor only loses to Thanos when he's part of a team?

Thor only loses to Thanos when he jobs

this is a scenario where Thor does not job

#218 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I dont know if you notice but in page no 4 he said the person who wrote Thanos vs Odin, probably had no idea who Thanos is because it says Thanos taps into dark powers.

and Odin wasn't really using his full power on Thanos

also, the fight ended before there could really be a winner

Odin had pretty much defeated Thanos before he was convinced to stop fighting Thanos

#219 Posted by dondave (33491 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

1. there have been Thor supporters on this forum, and entire forums on this sight where everyone refers to Shuma Gorath as mulltiversal, that means nothing

2. scans of that would be great

and Thor was able to resist one fifth of the living incarnation of psychic energy

3. when?

4. no counterargument at all, that's a really good path to take

@lvenger said:

everyone else on the Vine is here?

@killemall said:

I was saying that Thanos was amped during that fight

@dondave said:

Thor only loses to Thanos when he jobs

this is a scenario where Thor does not job

Charles put him to sleep and wiped his memory during AvX

Thanos wasn't amped vs Odin

There nothing to suggest Thor wouldn't lose to Thanos when he's not jobbing, none of his attacks would get through Thanos' forcefield

#220 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Charles put him to sleep and wiped his memory during AvX

Thanos wasn't amped vs Odin

There nothing to suggest Thor wouldn't lose to Thanos when he's not jobbing, none of his attacks would get through Thanos' forcefield

1a scans?

1b. eveidence that Thanois is better at that kind of thing than Charlie?

2. whatever, that was a poor representation of Odin, wh pretty much won the fight before he was convinced to not kill Thanos

3. he broke the strongest part of a Celestial who was more powerful than the entire fourth host

#221 Edited by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos was not amped during the fight with Odin, only an unreasonable troll would think that, oh wait.. sorry i understand why you think so.

Proof of what, Moondragon is a telepath?? Adam Warlock has telepathy, for the love of god if you can do anything else at least go google the character. No one is sitting here to spoon feed you the fact, if you dont know enough about the character, dont freakin post and pretend you have enough knowledge to judge things objectively.

Among other feats, Moondragon at one point had Thor mindcontrolled as a sex slave (cant recall exactly issue, anyone who can give me the issue would be nice)

BTW its not my job to spoon feed you the fact when its clear you have no clue what you are talking about.

As per when did Prof X took down Thor with telepathy (a reasonable person would have known coz the issue number has been posted 3 times in the same thread, a person going lalalalal i cant hear you Thor wins coz i am a troll, wouldnt)

When Thor was mind-controlled by Doc Ock during Amazing Spiderman 687 he couldnt lift his own hammer (something that likely could happen if Thanos mindcontrols him)

As per being taken down by Prof X, that happened in Avengers 29

Red Skull with Prof X brain mindcontrolled Thor during Uncanny Avengers 3-4, the mindcontrolled Thor , bloodlusted fought a weakened Wanda, and got BFR (although thats still a pretty good feat)

Loki mind controlled Thor in Journey into the Mystery 94.

The only retorn you can come up with is Emma failed to TP Thor, when :

a. Emma tries to TP him in a diamond form (weird)

b. Same Emma fails to TP Red Hulk.. 0_o

c. Rachel without Phoenix force did much better against Thor

And you want a counter argument for a ridiculous notion that Thor loses to Thanos only when he is in group when we see Thor completely unable to harm a Thanosi, and before you say he did a lot better later, dont forget to mention things like:

a. Thor had Odin Force later

b. Belt of Strength

c. Odin Shield

Coz we are convinently ignoring Thor was amped.

As per everyone else on vine is here?

Check how many people are saying Thor wins (i found 3 so far , INCLUDING you)..

Check number of people who are criticizing your biasness (i found 5 so far, including me)

So take a hard look on yourself, and this thread is ok, hopefully you will NEVER quote me on any other thread..

#222 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Just ignore him.... if a clearly instance of Thanos manhandling Thor, when Thanos was at his weakest, Or Thor convinently unable to hurt Thanos at all when they found, without amp, doesnt convince him otherwise, nothing will.

#223 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

Thanos was not amped during the fight with Odin, only an unreasonable troll would think that, oh wait.. sorry i understand why you think so.

Proof of what, Moondragon is a telepath?? Adam Warlock has telepathy, for the love of god if you can do anything else at least go google the character. No one is sitting here to spoon feed you the fact, if you dont know enough about the character, dont freakin post and pretend you have enough knowledge to judge things objectively.

Among other feats, Moondragon at one point had Thor mindcontrolled as a sex slave (cant recall exactly issue, anyone who can give me the issue would be nice)

that's a pretty good argument there

Thanos neevr really managed to hurt odin, and the fight ended before geting that serious

yeah, I know Moondragon is a telepath, I never denied that

nice to know we've gotten to the point where you have to put words in my mouth to create a reasonable argument

@killemall said:

BTW its not my job to spoon feed you the fact when its clear you have no clue what you are talking about.

As per when did Prof X took down Thor with telepathy (a reasonable person would have known coz the issue number has been posted 3 times in the same thread, a person going lalalalal i cant hear you Thor wins coz i am a troll, wouldnt)

When Thor was mind-controlled by Doc Ock during Amazing Spiderman 687 he couldnt lift his own hammer (something that likely could happen if Thanos mindcontrols him)

its your job to provide evidence of a statement

you still haven't bought the issue where Thor fought Exitar, I've mentioned that plenty of times and you don't seem to hold that feat in high regard

yeah, that's a feat of someone kind of impeding Thor wiith telepathy, but he's still pretty clearly able to fight

@killemall said:

As per being taken down by Prof X, that happened in Avengers 29

Thor tends to job in group settings (evidenced by all showings of Thor being beaten you've managed to come up with involve Thor in a group setting)

anyways, your still failing to place Prof. X above Thanos

@killemall said:

Red Skull with Prof X brain mindcontrolled Thor during Uncanny Avengers 3-4, the mindcontrolled Thor , bloodlusted fought a weakened Wanda, and got BFR (although thats still a pretty good feat)

Loki mind controlled Thor in Journey into the Mystery 94.

1. again, how is Thanos superior to Professor X?

2. actually, Loki reversed Thor's personality with a cleevr bow to the head (nice to know that you haven't read that issue either)

@killemall said:

a. Emma tries to TP him in a diamond form (weird)

b. Same Emma fails to TP Red Hulk.. 0_o

c. Rachel without Phoenix force did much better against Thor

a. she can do that becasue of the Pheonix force

b. Red Hulk was able to punch out Uatu, his power has little enough constancy that any feat aginst him is without value

c. not really with TP

@killemall said:

And you want a counter argument for a ridiculous notion that Thor loses to Thanos only when he is in group when we see Thor completely unable to harm a Thanosi, and before you say he did a lot better later, dont forget to mention things like:

a. Thor had Odin Force later

b. Belt of Strength

c. Odin Shield

Coz we are convinently ignoring Thor was amped.

As per everyone else on vine is here?

Check how many people are saying Thor wins (i found 3 so far , INCLUDING you)..

Check number of people who are criticizing your biasness (i found 5 so far, including me)

So take a hard look on yourself, and this thread is ok, hopefully you will NEVER quote me on any other thread..

Thor sues the belt of strength often enough that it could be considered standard gear

okay, so your saying that a 3-5 ratio of voting offers irrefutable proof of your side?

I don't see how that works

#224 Posted by dondave (33491 posts) - - Show Bio
#225 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Just ignore him.... if a clearly instance of Thanos manhandling Thor, when Thanos was at his weakest, Or Thor convinently unable to hurt Thanos at all when they found, without amp, doesnt convince him otherwise, nothing will.

and images of Thor kicking Thanos's ass are refuted by your claims of Thanos's total honesty

or what about when Eric Masterson beat him up during the IG saga?

you want some clear instances?

doesnt get much more clear than this. this totally happened by the way, as evidenced by it happenning. characters have low showings all the time

okay, other times Thanos has gotten whipped

by Silver Surfer
by Drax
by Gamora

and....by a character approximately equivalent to Thor

Thor was not totally unable to harm Thanos, just didn't get that far

again, what's Thanos gonna do when Thor pulls out a Mjolnir-shattering Godblast?

#226 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#227 Posted by dondave (33491 posts) - - Show Bio
#228 Edited by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

1. You being an unreasonable troll, thats not an argument, thats a fact :)

2. Fight ended without it getting serious, to a point Odin was saying he wanted to kill Thanos, or how ODin has to bring up his spear. And who said Thanos beat Odin, Thanos held his own against ODin, for a whole freakin issue.

3. So what were you asking scans about then? IF you know :

a. Moondragon is a telepath of cosmic order and hence undoubtably better at TP resistant than Thor

b. Moondragon had Thor has a sex slave while Thanos beat moondragon in a TP battle (i have posted that scan to yo more than once)

4. Its your job to provide evidence? Debating is not a job your unreasonable troll, its a sharing of knoweledge. Asking for one instance is OK, dont expect someone to spoon feed you all the fact, when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

5. I have the issue with Thor vs Exitar, i have every Thor issue with me and most of Celestial appearence, i am just not bothered to read because for a reasonable person would know that doesnt change anything. Thor broke Exitar's dome , which is cool and all, but that doesnt change the fact that even an amped up Thor (power gem is a freakin huge amp) when bloodlusted , still couldnt put Thanos down despite having fought a whole freakin issue.

6. Thor is still fighting there? Who is is fighitng? Spiderman? And did you read Spiderman calling him Doc Ock, i suppose expecting you to be reasonable would be like expecting a dog to write an essay.

7. Thor tends to job in a group setting, LOL. Thats a pathetic excuse a fanboy like you come up with. There is no arguing againt it.

8. What puts Thanos above PRof X, nothing really, they have never fought. But given Thanos did easily beat Moondragon , the same person who had Thor as a slave at one time proves he is above Moondragon, and he sure has hell is above Otto mindcontrol technology.

9. Cleaver bow to the head? Really?? lets see:

In fact why one, lets put the whole scan

So yeah dont accuse me of not reading the scan, worst of it by you.

10. Yeah she had Phoenix Force when she tried to TP Rulk as well.

11. That was Leob trying to wank Red Hulk in his first series, but fair enough. What can you show to suggest Phoenix Force increased their TP, anyone significant they TP.

12. Not really with TP?? Rachel doesnt have superstrength. TP and TK is pretty much the only power Rachel has, how exactly did you think she got the better of Thor. Again you would know if you have read the issue, you clearly havent.

13. Thor uses belt of strength enough to consider it a standard weapon, that's the most retarded thing i have heard. Thor didnt use belt of strength even once from 2006 to 2012 :p

Also that wasnt the ONLY amp, he has a bigger amp, ODIN FORCE.

14. how exactly is it 3-5 ration. Its 5 people saying you are a troll (not as directly) as opposed to 0 people saying you are credible. Its a clean sweep mate.

#229 Edited by dondave (33491 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

and images of Thor kicking Thanos's ass are refuted by your claims of Thanos's total honesty

or what about when Eric Masterson beat him up during the IG saga?

doesnt get much more clear than this. this totally happened by the way, as evidenced by it happenning. characters have low showings all the time

okay, other times Thanos has gotten whipped

by Silver Surfer
by Drax
by Gamora

again, what's Thanos gonna do when Thor pulls out a Mjolnir-shattering Godblast?

That was a clone that lost to Squirrel Girl if IIRC and even if it wasn't SG is the ultimate personification of PIS

IIRC the fight with silver surfer was on the astral plane where they had no powers

IIRC it was Death that allowed Thanos to die or something hogwash like that

Thanos shield's have stood up to a being who was twice as powerful as Galactus, his God-Blast could possibly break the shield but Thor weaken's after doing so; that's even if he had time to do it which he won't as it takes time to load

#230 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Lake X-mas Special, was meant to be a joke.

Already retconned away.

I showed you the scans on the other thread funny how you ignored.

Lets repost .

As per the retcon , its written by Dan Slott, the SAME writer who wrote great Lake X-mas special, which was of course meant to be a joke, but trolls cant see that can they.

Now She Hulk goes into Thanos mind, with his permission seeing his memories and this is what she sees

Pretty clear he is making an identical clone.

The feat of Silver Sufer about to stab Thanos is from SS v3 59 and what happens is Dr. Strange teleports both Silver Surfer and Thanos to astral realm where both of them are POWERLESS .

Convinent not to mention that :)

and here are the scans:

And troll harder

by Drax
by Gamora

Thanos vs Gamora is also mis-represented:

1. Gamora is Thanos daughter, adopted daughter

2. They were playing around rather than actually fighting

3. Thanos fakes losing, Gamora doesn't buy in, at the end of the issue its revelead Thanos was faking, notice how is face is without injuries.

Here are the scans.

Another unreasonable, pathetic, trollish attempt to low ball thanos using scans he has no idea where they are from.

by Gamora

Hilarious :)

That would mean something if Thanos, using ONLY power gem wasnt fighting a whole bunch of heroes.

So Thanos with Power Gem solos either marvel earth, Thor (Masterson) included.

In constrast, Thor , bloodlusted with power gem cant even KO Thor in a long fight and ends up getting zapped by a new gun from Thanos, yet somehow Thanos is jobbing in the instance.

Silver Surfer Volume 3, Issue 88

You attempt to troll is hilarious :)

#231 Posted by laflux (13769 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn This a mismatch for me. Could you apply le lock please

and I hate to see someone like @killemall waste his time like this................

#232 Edited by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@god_spawn This a mismatch for me. Could you apply le lock please

and I hate to see someone like @killemall waste his time like this................

Yes please G_S..