Ok now this is getting ridiculous.
So Thanos is now referring to a different fight, which has never been shown on panel and you are telling me that's reasonable assumption?
I mean come on how bias can it get.
And we are completely ignoring how he said the same thing to Adam Warlock, a person who know him better than himself, a person whom he knows he cant fool.
And what was the scans supposed to show? Thanos said he would teleport Champion to a planet, and he did. He never said anything about landing.
Makes sense to suggest when Thanos says it was a Thanosi it was a Thanosi, he is not known to lie.
Also the very fact that:
1. None of the bio refers to this story arc when every other story arc are referred to.
2. Thanos sourcebook convinently ignores the arc, when it talks about every story arc Thanos has ever been in?
Come on it sounds logical to you.
And even in tears of a god, might i remind you that, Thanos has Mangog working for as his lackey, the same guy in the same series defeated Thor in 3 straight fight, so we are going to ignore that too?
Or the fact that Thor was shown completely unable to even harm Thanos before he gets the Odin force, belt of strength, Odin shield..
What is Thor vs Red Novel here trying to show? What are you talking about really?
Because it says it made the Asgard tremble, would you happen to know how big Asgard dimension is?
Its made up of 4 realms, and is the size of US continent, that really doesnt say much does it.
They probably would have destroyed the planet as a side effect because they somehow manage to make a continent quake? really?
And since you so boldly claim that part which is highlighted, give me 1 scan that even remotely says Odin was holding back, AT ALL.
Do you recall where our conversation started?
You claimed Beyonder was weakened, when i said he wasnt because there is no mention of it anywhere, i however said the fact that she is being called omnipotent says she wasnt, now you are telling me marvel throws around that word too often?
There is absolutely no mention of Kosmos losing a great deal of her power, she was just in a human form that made her vulnerable.
Same series we have Gladiator, a Thor class guy, scared to even think of confronting Beyonder, including everyone else in the prison.
And when exactly did i say Thanos is stronger than cosmic cube?
You are saying Thor should win because he broke through Exitar's dome , i am saying he should not because Thanos has done stuffs like that, as in holding his own against a cosmic cube being, again Tyrant, against Rot to name a few.
You really are going to try whatever you can to discount the feat without good reason.
So Death saying Rot was going to eat the universe, and her running scared from Rot was just for LOLz?
Rot was a baby abstract, Thanos killed it, thats a FAR better feat that blowing a hole at Exitar's dome and not being able to harm him.
How is that any hard to understand?
okay, so Odin'e issing eye is kind of one of his defining characteristics, the presence of both eyes would imply
A0 totally different guy
B) this is some soprt of alternate timelline where he never sacrificed his eye to Mimir, and therefor had a lot less power
or, more likely
C) the people who wrote this had no idea who Odin was, so they probably didn't know what kind of power Odin had, so this probably shouldn't be considered canon
even if your going to take that at face value as Odin, doi you Know who's more powerful than Odin?
Or the fact that comics are written by one person, the story and fights of it including the outcome, and drawn by another, and the artist messed up, just like in the recent issue they messed up the coloring of Infinity Gem.
They sure knew Odin enough to show me powerful enough to one shot Drax the Destroyer and Silver Surfer i mean come on.
And what was the fight with Celestial supposed to show?
So Celestials hit him once and Gaea had to save him.
Are you really telling me, the celestial, who showed they power was greated than the combined might of 3 skyfather couldnt kill Thor outright if they wanted to.
Or that somehow this shows better durability that:
1. Thanos fighting Odin for a whole issue.
2. Thanos fighting Tyrant for a whole issue.
3. Thanos fighting and killing Rot (abstracts > Celestials)
I mean come on.
1. I don't think I usually say my name in parentheses right after saying "I"
2. neither Death nor Thanos was able to hurt Rot at all with conventional means, just they could effect his essence with their own, and therefor had direct pull over the essence oif this specific entity. The whole thing about the universe crying out could be interpreted as Eternity expressing anguish over the loss of his brother/nephew/uncle/brother-in-law
3. I don't remember Marvel mentioning that Galactus was hungry when Thor whipped him
1. Well you should :p
2. Now this is just pure rubbish
a. You are telling me Thanos pulled Rot essence out, when i posted a scan where Death ask Thanos to blast him , and Thanos is shown blasting him , and Rot dies. Really , one scans that says he was pulling Rot's essence?
b. Yeah because Eternity is known to cry?? I mean come on man.
3. Proof if it was ever needed that you have not read the issue where Thor "whipped" Galactus. Assuming you are talking about their first fight with Thor and Galactus, where Galactus had to flee against an amped up blast, Galactus mentioned being weak "before" he starts fighting Ego. Galactus fights Ego for a whole issue, they are both said to be prefectly matched , then Thor uses a godblast. Apart from that all Thor has ever done is managed to get a reaction out of Galactus, not ragdoll him. If anything Thor Annual 01 (2013) Thor hits Galactus with an AMPED UP god blast, and what does Galactus do? He barely notices him.
I mean come on, i know you are biased, its pretty clear, but at least dont lie about stuffs.
Everytime people say Galactus is hungry in a fight, it comes from the issue itself, where it was said or shown that Galactus is in fact hungry.
2. I've been over my skepticism as to the legitimacy of the fight in Asgard
3. oh yeah, that fight, Thanos didn't really get in any good hits; and you admitted yourself that Thanos had no hope of winning
4. Thor 388-389,
after that he jumped into Exitar's mind, can't find scans right now, and pictures from my phone tend to take a while to load
5. wanna rephrase that part? I'm not entirely sure what you mean
anyways, evidence for Thor being (potentially) more powerful
This here is by far the worst argument i have ever seen.
2. Apart from being biased about Thanos there really is nothing to be skeptical about. That also totally ignored how Thanos fought Tyrant a whole issue when Tyrant stomped an assemblage of a herald level character together with ease.
Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Surfer, Ganymede , Morg and Terrax, prove insufficient to fight Tyrant, who rather handily beat them up
Can you not see how it took Tyrant no more than one good hit to knock out everyone here, eeryone here (barring Ganymede) is up around Thor level, in fact BRB is identical to Thor and has also fought and beaten Thor in the past.
And a repeat performance from Tyrant just before Thanos fight
Cosmic Power 06: Tyrant easily beats a team of Ganymede, Terrax, Legacy and Jack of Hearts
And yet Thanos fights him for a whole freakin issue, outperforming an assemblage of these heroes by quite a margin, and yet you are tell me Thor is somehow more powerful than him.
3. And you are telling me Thor has a chance against the Celestials? He didnt. Its the same thing. Thanos cant beat Tyrant, because Tyrant was potrayed as equal to a recently fed Galactus, that puts him at the very least, just as powerful as a Celestial. You are saying Thor broke thru Exitar dome, when Exitar wasnt even attacking Thor, and Exitar wasnt even harm to suggest Thor would win, when Thanos fighting a guy, just as powerful as a celestial (not really as powerful as Exitar though) for a whole issue is being convinently ignored? Why..
4. I have the issue with me. You said he broke Celestial mind, and you are using a scan of him breaking thru Celestial armor, i dont get it. Have you actually read about Celestials? They are a hyperspace being, their conciousness trapped into an armor, you cant break thur celestial mind by cracking their armor.
5. Change "never" with "nerve". Mantis took down Thor with a nerve strike, thats different from Thanos taking down Thor.
And LOL at evidence showing Thor is more powerful
1. Thanos actually beats Thor, alongside Thing, within 2 pages, but evidence shows Thor is more powerful.
2. Thanosi, which you are trying truth and nail to say is Thanos, has a guy working as a lackey who beats Thor in a 3 straight up fights in the same issue, yet evidence apparently shows Thor is more powerful.
3. Thanos shown on panel fighting Thor, Thing, Hulk and Hercules together shows Thor is somehow more powerful.
4. Marvel, thru mod saying, gods (one of whom is Thanos in scans) are more powerful than heroes (one of whom is silver surfer , very comparable to Thor), suggest Thor is somehow more powerful.
5. The fact that Beta Ray Bill, the same guy that fought and beat Thor and has a hammer identical to Thor, alongside an assemblage of 4 other beings get stomped by Tyrant, yet Thanos actually holds his own against Tyrant in a prolongued combat that lasted 1 whole issue, yet somehow Thor is more powerful.
6. Lord Marvel who killed Magus, powerful enough to teleport whole planets, who one shotted Surfer making a mockery out of a team that consisted of Surfer, Nova Prime and Quasar, is clearly shown inferior to Thanos when they fought, evident by the fact that Thanos has Lord Marvel grabbed by the throat in the end, somehow shows Thor is superior.
7. The fact that Thanos fought and actually beat Beyonder, and Gladiator , a person who has beaten Thor in the past and is very close to Thor in power level, alongside everyone in the island was too scared to even confront, somehow shows Thor is Superior.
8. The fact that Thanos beat Surfer to near death with handful of punches, when most of the fight clearly potray Thor and Surfer as being equal, one exception being Thor: Blood and Thunder where Thor was on pseudo-madness which seem to have increased his powers. Yet Thor is somehow superior.
9. The fact that a Thanos's lackey solo Thor as well as Iron Man with ease, yet somehow Thor is superior.
Yep totally agree, everything shows Thor is superior.
And honestly LOL at you comparing Thor with anyone who has power gem, give power gem grants unlimited strength (when tapped upon), and the fact that a power gem user has never been KO by physical attack. And even when in the issue its made pretty clearly that the reason Thanos was scared of Champion was because his strength was growing exponentially, because of the gem.
This is the WORST argument i have ever seen.