• 152 results
#151 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241: I already have but you simply won't listen to factual evidences, logical arguments and me countering every question, every assertion, every silly point you try and make against me. Forgive an experienced debater for despairing at the new fresh blood trying to seem like they're something in the battle forums when you have been proved wrong by 3 debaters who know far more than you do. As I have said, I'm done trying to debate with you when your points have already been proven wrong. Enjoy deluding yourself into thinking otherwise.

#152 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger I'm on you. This is unfair. You never even responded to post number 140. Anyone can win a debate if they do what you do. "You know what? You are just too stubborn I have shown proof...I QUIT"

You have shown me nothing that I have not rebutted. I have challenged the people of this thread. All they do is leave. You were new to The Vine once too. There had to be a debate you had with a veteran. You probably didn't give up. I'm in those same shoes. I have not yet declared myself the winner. I'm still waiting for a response.

I already have but you simply won't listen to factual evidences, logical arguments and me countering every question, every assertion, every silly point you try and make against me.

Counter this for me: What is false in these next few sentences. Raven uses psionics to attack. Psionics would most likely be her method of attack on Thor, should they ever confront each-other. However, Thor has resisted psionics from some of the most powerful psionic users including The Pheonix.

Post 140 is waiting for you as well. I am a young blood so logically speaking an experienced debater like you should have no problem rebutting any of this stuff. Try it out and see what happens.

#153 Posted by Topace (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger I'm on you. This is unfair. You never even responded to post number 140. Anyone can win a debate if they do what you do. "You know what? You are just too stubborn I have shown proof...I QUIT"

You have shown me nothing that I have not rebutted. I have challenged the people of this thread. All they do is leave. You were new to The Vine once too. There had to be a debate you had with a veteran. You probably didn't give up. I'm in those same shoes. I have not yet declared myself the winner. I'm still waiting for a response.

I already have but you simply won't listen to factual evidences, logical arguments and me countering every question, every assertion, every silly point you try and make against me.

Counter this for me: What is false in these next few sentences. Raven uses psionics to attack. Psionics would most likely be her method of attack on Thor, should they ever confront each-other. However, Thor has resisted psionics from some of the most powerful psionic users including The Pheonix.

Post 140 is waiting for you as well. I am a young blood so logically speaking an experienced debater like you should have no problem rebutting any of this stuff. Try it out and see what happens.

"I'm on you" really? What are you 16 using teenage catch lines.

#154 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@topace I'm on you. What do you want? Do you want something from me? I have nothing to offer you. So, stop trying to get my attention. Hop off and get out unless we are discussing a debate. Thank you, have a nice day.

#155 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12368 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

@ancient_0f_days: Who thinks Aquaman has FTL reactions?

Midnighter vs Aquaman - Battles - Comic Vine

#53 Edited by Fallschirmjager (8203 posts) - 2 days, 5 hours ago -

Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Once again you cannot read. Charging = jumping speed. Why do I have to keep repeating myself? Aquaman has charged - at hypersonic speeds - WW, Ocean Master, Hawkman, Superman, and more. Its not even debatable how fast he is. He's extremely fast. Period.

Fast enough (and strong enough) to kick a tank shell in mid flight and block machine gun rounds while fighting and dodging multiple tanks.

Lasers > Tank shells, machine gun fire. Nothing special about any of that. M4 bullets travel at 3100 fps. US Tanks fire shells at about 6,000 fps. Light speed travels at 983,571,056 feet per second. Not even comparable.

Here's another scan of Aquaman deflecting lasers with his trident. After they were fired.

It was locked for obvious reasons....