Thor vs Teen Titans

• 153 results
marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bigcimmerian I'm on you. You want Thor to win, huh? Is that why you tried to come up with a way for Raven to win? Is that why you tried to rebuttal a statement that suggested that Raven, of all people, could not defeat Thor? You might want Thor to win but you have a funny way of showing it.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jhaigo

@marvel_boy2241: Raven can take all emotion not just rage. And noones even brought in the other Titans yet including Cyborg who can boom tube Thor to Apokolips ( I know Thor can teleport but apparently you can only reach Apokolips via Boom Tube.).

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor takes this with ease

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhaigo I'm on you. Raven has powers of telepathy? Fine. Thor has face opponents with telepathy before. Raven is not bloodlusted so whatever damage she tries to deal to Thor, wont be much. She wont be trying to kill him, just hurt him or slow him down. Thor has a natural immunity to telepathy in the first place. Whatever she dishes, out Thor can take it. He is a god remember. He has existed for a while, don't you think he's faced a person with telepathy before? As for Cyborg boom tubing. Thor travels through dimensions all the time. If it existed in the Marvel Universe, Thor would probably go to Apokolips willingly just to be it's ruler.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian I'm on you. You want Thor to win, huh? Is that why you tried to come up with a way for Raven to win? Is that why you tried to rebuttal a statement that suggested that Raven, of all people, could not defeat Thor? You might want Thor to win but you have a funny way of showing it.

lol no, others were trying to find a way for Raven to win.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

First off Raven is actually a full psionic posessing empathy, telepathy, precognition, telekinesis etc. Empathy being her base power was strong enough to repower Darkseid in Wonder Woman Vol 2 #173 and put Rhea completely to sleep in NTT so that ability is applicable here. Thor has never resist empathy before to my knowledge so I fail to see why he would here especially considering her powers are magic by nature.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also bloodlust is a form of lust which is technically an emotion and can be exploited by Raven.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By JeanRalphio

Why put a god up against sidekicks? Thor wins handily.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: Thor has never faced empathetic telepathy before and it's 50 50 for Thor whether he'll be able to take the telepathy or not. Also when Thor gets to Apokols while I know of his teleportation it's supposed to b reachable only by Boom Tube and even assuming Thor could TP back they'll have more time to get ready for him.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: I was being sarcastic. I was watching the older version just for fun.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhaigo said:

@marvel_boy2241: Thor has never faced empathetic telepathy before and it's 50 50 for Thor whether he'll be able to take the telepathy or not. Also when Thor gets to Apokols while I know of his teleportation it's supposed to b reachable only by Boom Tube and even assuming Thor could TP back they'll have more time to get ready for him.

What if there is no Raven here, who do you think would win?

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Probably Thor because Kid Flash and Raven are he only two Titans who can match Thor mwithout them it's a team of sidekicks.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If Raven is that hax, she has a very bland powerset.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicbeast3000:

I would have said teen titans but if Thor is bloodlusted then Thor . The best way to even the playing field is raven takes the bloodlust away

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Raven is their only hope. It boils down to her versus Thor. The rest are nonfactors.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241:

I haven't been here for very long but I always thought bloodlusted didn't literally mean just tht it was more of they are so enraged it is like u just raped and murdered their mother and they fight with more fierceness

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team! Starfire shards would kill Thor

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@childoftheatom I'm on you. No. Bloodlusted means that you lust for blood. In other words you want to see someone die. @jhaigo I'm on you. Thor has dealt with plenty of telepathy, though. People have often tried to get in his head. It simply doesent work. I'm sure you've heard of Emma Frost. She tried that on Thor. He politely smacked her down with his hammer. Although empathetic telepathy and normal telepathy differ, we can all agree their roots and goals are the same. Get into peoples head to stop them. This is what Raven will say when she tries it out.

No Caption Provided

@bigcimmerian Thor takes this and walks away a little sweaty. If gods can sweat.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: When people try to get into Thor's head sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't depending on the writer he was controlled by Rachel Geist, Loki, Honest John, Tutinax, Moondragon, The mares and was shut down by Xavier. Even if you want to say these aren't usual forms of telepathy ( though half of them are) neither is Ravens. She's controlling his emotions not his mind and he can't stop that.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never heard of a battle where u were after keeping the other person safe. Wouldn't all battles on the forum be bloodlusted unless it's a pure telepathic fight. Actually all battles in real life are bloodlusted unless it's like friends wrestling or something

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highku said:

Thor starts off by killing most, if not all with a god blast or two. Then he teleports the rest into a star or something.

Thor one shots them all.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhaigo I'm on you. Thor might have succumb to what your describing before but even you admit that he has overcome it aswell. Now, what everyone wants to know is what makes Raven an empathy user capable of defeating Thor. I don't see what does but obviously you do. So, tell us.

That reminds me. Thor is a pretty smart guy. He just might be able to tell she is trying molest him in his brain. I hope for Ravens sake he doesn't notice her. If he does this will be Raven,

No Caption Provided

just with a little less sparkles.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have thought Thor would win this for sure. Not necessarily easily, especially concerning Raven, Superboy, Starfire and maybe Cyborg, but he would win, he's got too much powers, too many different powers and too much battle skill and experience. He's also bloodlusted, which is a scary thought.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Question. Is there a difference between Thor "bloodlusted" and when he's in "Warrior Madness" mode?

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jhaigo

@marvel_boy2241: All the telepaths he defeats use usual telepathy she's an empath. Also she's not lane on the team and her methods work pretty fast.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By AverageInsanity

If my understanding of Raven is correct, doesn't she exploit emotions? Thor being bloodlusted would fuel her power or something like that.

Then theres starfire, Donna Troy, and superboy. Now, they are probably have the stregth as Thor, maybe a bit less. But they are all a lot faster. So it's safe to say that the combined efforts of all 3 should give Thor a hard time. Well they'll at least be able to hold him off in time for Raven to do her thing.

Cyborg, beast boy, and robin are pretty useless. The best They could do is distract Thor.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian: Question. Is there a difference between Thor "bloodlusted" and when he's in "Warrior Madness" mode?

Yes, bloodlusted means he's very angry and wants to kill his enemies at all cost, every character in fiction and real life can be bloodlusted. Thor was bloodlusted when he fought Gorr and Sentry during Siege. But Warrior Madness is some sort of plot device when Thor's strength is increased 10 times and he's very dangerous in WM because he's so mad that he can't recognize friends and foes, he just wants to crush everything and everyone with his ten times greater strength. It's possible that his durability is also increased 10 times.

ReviloIsFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83  Edited By ReviloIsFree

Raven will humiliate him.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhaigo I'm on you. I told you before Thor dealt with people similar to Raven. They might have even been stronger than her but that's not the point. The point is that we really don't know what makes Raven capable of beating Thor. Nothing really qualifies her. I already told you what qualifies Thor. Empathy and telepathy are very similar. In fact, another way to say empathy is empathic telepathy. So, Thor should resist Raven and break all their necks.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: The usual reason people can't get into Thor's head is because he has the mind of a god. Raven isn't going into his mind she's taking his emotions. She's not expierencing the mind of a god she's simply taking his emotions away. As far as I know Tutinax is the only telepath who works from emotions (fear) that Thor has faced and Tutinax beat Thor. Thor should be just as resistant to Raven as a normal person.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@jhaigo I'm on you. Listen to yourself. Emotions are in the mind. The users of telepathy and empathy go inside someones brain. It's how they help people. It's how they communicate. It's how they attack. Ravens no exception to this rule. That's not her only problem. He's going to eventually sense her. When he does lightning will rain down upon her. Even if he doesn't sense her he's going to see her. He is bloodlusted so anyone he sees gets the lightening. I know this is an excuse often used but Thor is a god. I don't think any Teen Titan is quite on Thor's level.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: This is getting a bit ridiculous. Raven doesn't have to enter Thor's mind to drain his emotions, she's an emotional vampire and can sap away emotions from a distance. she can also implant emotions. Her powers have effected Darkseid and Rhea so Thor should be no exception. Also Raven's teleportation has been fast enough to dodge Trigon's lightning as well as other energy based attacks.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: her powers work differently than simple telepathy. It's mystic, demonic.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MAZAHS117
marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 Quite frankly, I don't care how ridiculous this is getting. I'm on you. I searched but I couldn't find any scans of Raven beating (or at least affecting) Darkseid with empathy. However, I am sure you will do us all a favor and bring them out. While your at it show me the scans of Raven vs Rhea as well. You could even point me in the direction of these scans.

So, your telling me that Raven has dodged lightening or energy based attacks while simultaneously using her empathic telepathy? That's sounds awesome! Go ahead and bring those scans out too!

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity I'm on you. Thor's telepathic resistance works differently than simple telepathic resistance. It's mystic, godly. He's not a mutate or a mutant. He's a god. I really don't understand this debate. Thor is simply too strong.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Roddy010

@roddy010 Quite frankly, I don't care how ridiculous this is getting. I'm on you. I searched but I couldn't find any scans of Raven beating (or at least affecting) Darkseid with empathy. However, I am sure you will do us all a favor and bring them out. While your at it show me the scans of Raven vs Rhea as well. You could even point me in the direction of these scans.

So, your telling me that Raven has dodged lightening or energy based attacks while simultaneously using her empathic telepathy? That's sounds awesome! Go ahead and bring those scans out too!

Now I'm on you ;) You obviously do care if you continuously jump the gun with your pompous antics without even reading post my posts. I gave you the issue numbers so you should have been able to find them with no problem (I guess you aren't good with directions) but since you asked so pretentiously....

Wonder Woman Vol 2 #173: Darkseid, in a depowered state, had Wonder Woman tap into the minds and souls of the Amazons through the Wonderdome. She asked them to focus their beliefs into one unified energy and then Raven gathered the energy and funneled it into Darkseid so he could regain power.She even implanted Diana's memory into his mind without his knowledge
New Teen Titans #12: She takes down Rhea Goddess of Earth using her soulself with relative ease.

As far as her teleportation speed, Yes she can port faster than the Mighty Thor can cast down lightning with his "unavoidable" Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now get on these scans and open your eyes. This isn't to say Thor isn't a threat but if someone has a means and power set to take him out then it is what it is. Now get on THAT!

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By EternalDecider

So Cyclops is a Teen Titan now..

HAHAHAHAHA

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicbeast3000 said:

@juiceboks: I was watching the cartoon version, don't judge me.

So Cyclops is a part of the cartoon version of the Teen Titans now..

I laughed at these more than I should have.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@roddy010 I'm on you but first I apologize I can't see any issue numbers. Maybe it's because I'm new.That's no excuse. I'll learn better. Oh, yeah and I told you I don't care. You can say that I have pompous antics and that I'm jumping the gun but I don't give a flying Grayson. Say what you want but I'm still on you.

You want me to get on those scans you posted? Well, I will, since you asked so pretentiously. I'm on those scans.

Raven could never do anything to Darkseid. That feat never accomplished anything and she has done nothing to him. The feat was also done when Darkseid was allowing their faith to empower him. So it was slipped in he was allowing access. Thor won't allow anything because he is bloodlusted. He sees her; he attacks her.

I told you to send me scans of Raven dodging lightning(or an energy based attack) WHILE using (or attempting to use) empathy. I doubt she can do both at the same time. Which brings to my next point. She saw that lighting coming. In fact, she didn't even teleport before it struck. She dodged the lightning then she teleported.She even said "-therefore I'll take my leave before your bolt of destruction can reach me". She wont see Thor's lighting coming. Not only that, but that "lightning of destruction" was some baby lightning. That's nothing compared to this.

No Caption Provided

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Roddy010

@marvel_boy2241: Apology accepted and Welcome to the Vine. Let's stop pretending we don't care here and finish this debate.

Raven could never do anything to Darkseid. That feat never accomplished anything and she has done nothing to him. The feat was also done when Darkseid was allowing their faith to empower him. So it was slipped in he was allowing access. Thor won't allow anything because he is bloodlusted. He sees her; he attacks her.

Actually she did something even Darkseid believed to be impossible in that issue hence his lack of knowledge of Diana's memory. The very fact that Raven could empower Darkseid by channeling energies from these Amazons speaks volumes of how powerful her empathy is and it shows she can effect Gods even at his caliber. Thor will be no different.

I told you to send me scans of Raven dodging lightning(or an energy based attack) WHILE using (or attempting to use) empathy. I doubt she can do both at the same time.

Quite the contrary...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which brings to my next point. She saw that lighting coming. In fact, she didn't even teleport before it struck. She dodged the lightning then she teleported. She even said "-therefore I'll take my leave before your bolt of destruction can reach me". She wont see Thor's lighting coming. Not only that, but that "lightning of destruction" was some baby lightning. That's nothing compared to this.

LMAO denial isn't just a river in Africa. That was the artist depiction of Raven vanishing before the bolt could touch her and either case she still dodged the lightning so there's no discrediting that feat. Also you do know Trigon is above Sky Father right possessing near omniscience and he couldn't even tag her.

Besides Thor isn't actually a speedster with his lightning. He conjures it in one of the most predictable ways imaginable..

VIA HAMMER!
VIA HAMMER!

For some strange reason I doubt that Rhea has shown any psionic resistance. That's the main reason I wanted these scans. I wanted to see someone who has shown a lot of resistance to psionic forces(telepathy or empathy) get beat by Raven. You still haven't.

Rhea is The Goddess of Earth and by your logic Raven shouldn't have any effect on her since she's a Goddess. Yet she was put to sleep with relative ease. The whole point of these instances was that Raven's empathy is and has always been powerful enough to effect God level beings and honestly I've seen Thor taken out by more telepaths than he has resisted. Xavier completely shut him down and effortlessly mindwiped him and then he was later controlled by Red Skull using Xavier's telepathy. He's also been controlled by Moondragon, been controlled by Doc Ock's octo-bots, devestated by Tutinax' fear powers etc. Pretty inconsistent resistance if you asked me. I don't see Thor standing against an empathic attack from Raven.

Also don't flatter yourself you were never on me to begin with.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@roddy010 I am on you. Raven got into a depowered Darkseid's mind while it was open. Raven got in before the lock. This does not show anything because Thor wont be depowered. He's at full power.

That couldn't have been Raven vanishing. How? She is talking while "dodging" lightning like she is a narrator. She was still there. Thor has made lightning strikes way bigger than that without raising his hammer and chanting(as shown in my last post). Speaking of the hammer it's one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel Universe. If he wanted to he could become one with it and create a powerful energy blast capable of 'ripping the fabric of the universe". Besides, Raven is not a speedster when it comes to empathy. I believe she is going to have to concentrate to attack him psionically because of his resistence. In which case Thor is going call in the thunder or worse.

What logic? I never said the reason Raven can't beat him because he's a god. I said it's because has shown resistance to psionic attacks. Thor has resisted psionic attacks just as many times as you've listed that he has fallen short.So, Thor's resistance is not that inconsistent. It really depends on how determined he is. When has Rhea resisted psionic attacks? The more determined Thor is, it seems the more powerful he becomes. He is bloodlusted making him even stronger. There has to be a time where Raven failed at an empathy attack.

I told you I don't care. You can say I'm in denial all you want but I don't care. When I say I'm on you I am on you. Saying otherwise means you're in denial

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@marvel_boy2241: You're not 'on' anyone. Your newbie style lacks a lot of the finesse and solid reasoning needed to make a strong case. Thor's been taken down by too many telepaths to count. Raven's empathic abilities enable her to pacify or put down Thor if she so pleases. Thor has no counter for that given that he's been TPed by Moondragon, Xavier, Tutanix and more.