• 152 results
#1 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is bloodlusted and will be using his powers to the full abilities and he does not have the odinforce. The teen titans are Raven, Donna Troy, Dick Grayson, Beast-Boy, Cyborg, Starfire, Superboy, Cassie Sandmark and Aqualad.

#2 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

and No morals for Thor. The team is mad, and Superboy and Cassie Sandmarks are bloodlusted members of the team.

#3 Posted by patrat18 (9020 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor new 52.

TT pre 52.

#4 Posted by Juiceboks (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

So Cyclops is a Teen Titan now..

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (38958 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke left Marvel.

#6 Posted by reaverlation (14208 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

titans mainly cause raven

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (12610 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Raven can change the outcome.

#9 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

titans mainly cause raven

I know very little about her powers but this, I know they revolve around emotions and I think Thor's bloodlust would work against him in her case.

#10 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: basically but she can also mind rape him

#11 Edited by RetconCrisis (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke left Marvel.

He ragequit the MU because of all of the haters. Turns out he was hated so much in DC as well that they sent his butt back to Marvel.

#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (38958 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by RetconCrisis (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I know, right? His eyes are so divine that people who are unworthy die from being looked at by Oh-Righteous-Scott.

#14 Posted by Roddy010 (5159 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans will win with Raven...

#17 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I was watching the cartoon version, don't judge me. But this is not the cartoon version.

#18 Posted by Juiceboks (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I was watching the cartoon version, don't judge me.

So Cyclops is a part of the cartoon version of the Teen Titans now..

#19 Edited by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots them all.

#20 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: No Raven mind rapes him or uses his emotions which with bloodlust = hate or anger

#21 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@bigcimmerian: No Raven mind rapes him or uses his emotions which with bloodlust = hate or anger

What could she accomplish with emotion thing? He couldn't be mind raped by far stronger telepaths.

#22 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Even then raven has defeated Trigon who is above skyfather level

#23 Edited by Juiceboks (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@mikep12 said:

What could she accomplish with emotion thing? He couldn't be mind raped by far stronger telepaths.

Calm him down to the point where he doesn't want to fight anymore. Or since she's bloodlusted, drain him of all emotions and leave him as a twisted shell of an asgardian.

#24 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@mikep12 said:

Calm him down to the point where he doesn't want to fight anymore.

Hmmm interesting lol. Is she capable of doing that to beings as powerful as Thor and before Thor rips her head off?

@mikep12 said:

@bigcimmerian: Even then raven has defeated Trigon who is above skyfather level

How she defeated him? In straight combat? Or with prep and trickery?

#25 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: In a straight brawl but she has this kind of cosmic awareness ability so she's aware of when her fathers coming and yes she is as she could bfr Thor and do it from a distance or at least give her time to focus

#26 Edited by Juiceboks (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian Would it really matter if she's done that to beings as powerful as Thor? Not that she hasn't, but I don't remember Thor having any resistance against empathic manipulation.

And yes, Thor can't touch her while she's channeling her soul self.

#27 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@bigcimmerian: In a straight brawl but she has this kind of cosmic awareness ability so she's aware of when her fathers coming and yes she is as she could bfr Thor and do it from a distance or at least give her time to focus

Thor cannot be BFR'd.

#28 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: He can for short periods of time and course he uses his hammer to port back tho

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@bigcimmerian: He can for short periods of time and course he uses his hammer to port back tho

What is the point of having battle when one side can win by turning someone's emotions off and thus making him unwilling to fight lol?

#30 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: you do realize how powerful they'd have to be to bfr him at all? Or how much MORE powerful theyd have to be to bfr him any distance away that he wont be able to literally return back from within a second....many, many, many lightyears

#31 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit: @bigcimmerian: I didn't make the thread thats just how it will happen also Raven is fully capable of that but what would be the point thor could just make a portal back to wherever there fighting

#32 Posted by Worlds_only_DC_fan (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I was watching the cartoon version, don't judge me. But this is not the cartoon version.

I hope you actually don't believe that Cyclops was on the cartoon version.

It was Cyborg!

#33 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: im not that in depth with raven past the cartoon and reading a few of my friend's comics of or featuring her; but hardcore empathic manipulation seems too op for the writers to make it in character...tell me im wrong and ill buy it but it doesnt seem likely

#34 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit:

Empathy-

Raven has been described by Dr. Mid-Night as a very powerful empath, a person able to sense and control the emotions of others for different effects. As she forcibly have made both Wally West and Nightwing fall in love with her, though in Wally's case it was to save his life and make him join the New Teen Titans and accidental in Nightwing's, due to her own failings in understanding love. As a counterpoint, she can also choose to rob a person of all emotions, this ability has been shown to be enough to render entire crowds emotionally numb, but it was insufficient to halt a rampaging Dr. Light, however it can be suspected that she couldn't take it all without turning evil as a result. During the Titans/JLA crossover, Raven was free of Trigon's corruption and in this shape she seemed to effortlessly being able to calm the New God Orion, something that usually takes up most of the power of theMother Box he always carries to curb his rage.

Her best known ability regarding her empathy is her ability to absorb the pains of others into herself, inducing rapid healing. However the cost is that she will feel the pain she absorbs, once this nearly killed her when called upon to save a gravely wounded child,also this sets a limit on the injuries she can heal in this fashion as she cannot heal fatal wounds or dangerous diseases. However Black Alice once channeled this particular power after one of her school mates was injured, citing Raven is one of the best healers

#35 Posted by godzilla44 (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I was watching the cartoon version, don't judge me.

If you were watching the older version then I wont judge you, but if you were watching the new one

#36 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: Where did you get that from? It shows her forming love (pointless here), turning normal humans numb (relevant, however how do I know itd work on thor?). The rest is irrelevant. Thus argument would have less holes and have more credibility if you wrote it yourself

#37 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit: Not really an expert on her and who's to say it wouldn't work on Thor and besides she can see different outcomes of the future and can port the team away it's not like Thor has cosmic awareness and they could devise a plan. And Raven could meditate and gain power like the same she used to beat her father who is beyond skyfather this I know she can do

#38 Edited by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: not an expert yet youre speculating? I am to say it wouldnt. When it comes down to assuming, you assume down if there is a lack of feats. You havent shown me raven manpulating thor level beings, so you cant say "who is to say she cant?" Scans or she cant do it. Itd be out of character for her to insta tp them out (and thatd be an instant loss due to bfr), as if she did that every time they had a chance of losing then the Titans would never even fight. She has to have prep to meditate, as she did with her father. She has none here

#39 Posted by Noone301994 (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops solos

#40 Posted by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots all with godblast

#41 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Wait I did not mean cyclops I meant Cyborg, it was a typo

#42 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8706 posts) - - Show Bio

Where Thor fails, Deathstroke succeeds!!!!!

But really, Raven could be very dangerous when mad.

#44 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8706 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Thor new 52.

TT pre 52.

We should use Flash Point Thor

#45 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Cyke left Marvel.

He ragequit the MU because of all of the haters. Turns out he was hated so much in DC as well that they sent his butt back to Marvel.

Wow, who drew that picture of Cyclops?

#46 Posted by JasonHawke (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans > Trigon > Thor

Teen Titans GO! (im tired)

#47 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.