• 167 results
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Who said 1 week = 2x, 15 minutes = more then 2 times...

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Who said 1 week = 2x, 15 minutes = more then 2 times...

In fifteen minutes he can destroy two earths; he would need to be amped over a trillion billion times to fill the entirety of the Galaxy.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Sorry, I am getting confused at what the flip is being talked about =/

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Sorry, I am getting confused at what the flip is being talked about =/

Superman can't bus a Solar System, let alone a Galaxy. With a month of amping, I MIGHT give him the Solar System, but definitely not higher.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Alyssabird

Your telling me that Superman-Pre52, with not insane busting feats goes from barely being able to crack a planet, to busting 278 Star Systems and an additional 500 billion stars? Are you out of your mind? If he can't get through this, he won't be cracking the DA Armour.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Feats of durability, Speculation is speculation ^_0

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Feats of durability, Speculation is speculation ^_0

It's logical, how is it speculation?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: It is speculation as your not giving evidence to back it up, Again, how will he combat this?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: It is speculation as your not giving evidence to back it up, Again, how will he combat this?

He can bust an entire galaxy, Superman can only bust a planet. Big difference.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: He did not bust earth with that, he heated it up from 200K miles away. How can Thor stop a point blank amped version of that?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: He did not bust earth with that, he heated it up from 200K miles away. How can Thor stop a point blank amped version of that?

With the Destroyer Armour; commingled with Warriors Madness. Also, he heated it up, he did not destroy this. Unless he can heat up an entire galaxy and beyond with his vision; and MELT it, he has no chance. Besides I already showed feats of Thor countering and eye attack such as this. Regardless, it would do little to King Thor in the Destroyer Armourer. If the attack can't faze the earth, or destroy it; how can it equalize nine celestial level attacks? It couldn't, simply said.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Alyssabird

So where is your argument?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Forgot about this, sorry. Will reply tonight :)

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Forgot about this, sorry. Will reply tonight :)

Okay hun, we're still on King Thor vs Superman, let's fnish up our debate and move unto Rune King Thor vs Superman prime

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: KK, I cannot reply now though D:

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Alyssabird

As we argued, King Thor's durability should be equal, on normal grounds, against this version of Superman; take into account my amplifications, and Superman is sorrily outclassed. Everything you have stated for Superman, I have countered with something better. King Thor's immense durability commingled with versatility would win him this match-up; seeing as a mere time stop is all that is required to finish the job, Superman has no answer to this; nor is he fast enough to out-pace Mjolnir, or even tank King Thor's strongest attacks; eye beams of which that have bested the strongest forces in the universe, adamantium and captain americas shield. King For for the win.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

As we argued, King Thor's durability should be equal, on normal grounds, against this version of Superman; take into account my amplifications, and Superman is sorrily outclassed. Everything you have stated for Superman, I have countered with something better.

Lies :)

King Thor's immense durability commingled with versatility would win him this match-up; seeing as a mere time stop is all that is required to finish the job, Superman has no answer to this; nor is he fast enough to out-pace Mjolnir, or even tank King Thor's strongest attacks; eye beams of which that have bested the strongest forces in the universe, adamantium and captain americas shield. King For for the win.

I have not really an argument for Supes vs This Thor anymore as I cannot find him attacking somebody with this durability and I do not want this to become pure speculation, how about let the voting come in and round 3?

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ComocYahweh

1. Thor

2. Superman

3. Superman

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird said:

As we argued, King Thor's durability should be equal, on normal grounds, against this version of Superman; take into account my amplifications, and Superman is sorrily outclassed. Everything you have stated for Superman, I have countered with something better.

Lies :)

King Thor's immense durability commingled with versatility would win him this match-up; seeing as a mere time stop is all that is required to finish the job, Superman has no answer to this; nor is he fast enough to out-pace Mjolnir, or even tank King Thor's strongest attacks; eye beams of which that have bested the strongest forces in the universe, adamantium and captain americas shield. King For for the win.

I have not really an argument for Supes vs This Thor anymore as I cannot find him attacking somebody with this durability and I do not want this to become pure speculation, how about let the voting come in and round 3?

We'll call votes for all the three versions once we complete the final phase. Also, I can equip Rune King with the Odin Sword as well as the Belt of Strength, so now his strength is amplified 10 fold; commingled with the wielding of a powerful weapon. I'll leave the first argument for you to open with.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: ok, Those things would not matter as supes prime is omnipotent. He could either think Thor dead, or just Bliz him 10000000 times a milisecond with his ultimate speed. I have basically no feats, so speculation time!

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: ok, Those things would not matter as supes prime is omnipotent. He could either think Thor dead, or just Bliz him 10000000 times a milisecond with his ultimate speed. I have basically no feats, so speculation time!

That's Superman prime one million, we're discussing Superman Prime; I was worried you would confuse the two.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Ermm... Nope.

http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Alyssabird
^ This is superman prime
^ This is superman prime
ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#124  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Alyssabird said:

^ This is superman prime
^ This is superman prime

That's Superboy Prime all grown up. Not the same Superman.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Da hell is he 0_o

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Alyssabird
No Caption Provided
Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Alyssabird
Evedential proof that Thor achieved full omniscience, capable of seeing the very large and that, at the Cosmic scale. With Superman Prime in the Marvel universe, the power of the Runes would kick in and teach Thor everything he would need to know to best Superman.
Evedential proof that Thor achieved full omniscience, capable of seeing the very large and that, at the Cosmic scale. With Superman Prime in the Marvel universe, the power of the Runes would kick in and teach Thor everything he would need to know to best Superman.
Thor evolves past death into immortality; capable of defeating the above, Celestial beings that were merged into the Universe, leading us to believe they were of Elder God rank, and if so, are capable of defeating Celestial beings and fighting Cosmic level entities; such as death. This is a massive over power in Thor's favour.
Thor evolves past death into immortality; capable of defeating the above, Celestial beings that were merged into the Universe, leading us to believe they were of Elder God rank, and if so, are capable of defeating Celestial beings and fighting Cosmic level entities; such as death. This is a massive over power in Thor's favour.
Rune King is able to stomp magog with little to no effort; besting a multi planetary threat as if it were nothing. A being that has lifted the Midgar Serpent and Odin sword.
Rune King is able to stomp magog with little to no effort; besting a multi planetary threat as if it were nothing. A being that has lifted the Midgar Serpent and Odin sword.
No Caption Provided
Let's not forget the coolest piece of evidence; Thor himself was merged into the Universe.
Let's not forget the coolest piece of evidence; Thor himself was merged into the Universe.

Also let's keep in mind that Superman Prime One Million has control over the D.C Universe; Rune King is of the Marvel Universe; so in theory, his complete control would be nullified, an actually logical assumption would say yes. Factor this into account and the thread turns to Thor's side. With immensely increased durability(over even King Thor), omniscience, belt of strength and the favor of Superman's powers being nullified, control of time; I can see Thor winning this.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Lol RKT is not the ruler of Marvel :P and , Care to help me find out who strong this Supes is, I do not have a clue...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#129  Edited By Lvenger

@Pyrogram: Which Superman? Do you want feats for Superman Prime ie the original Superman from DC One Million?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Pyrogram

@Lvenger: Original Prime I am thinking, alyssa told me no million.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Lol RKT is not the ruler of Marvel :P and , Care to help me find out who strong this Supes is, I do not have a clue...

No outside help cheater. Also, RKT is not the ruler of Marvel, and neither is Superman Prime One Million, but RKT he does have control and influence over it to some degree; so with Superman's influence over his own universe nullified and his physical aspect all that comes into play, I don't see him pulling a victory against Thor.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Alyssabird

This is totally cheating....

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#133  Edited By Lvenger

@Alyssabird: You haven't had any outside help yet have you? If not then I don't think I can help you @Pyrogram: Goes against the rules of the debate according to her.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Its either outside help or I get stomped D: Give me a little prep time to get feats then we can battle!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Pyrogram

@Lvenger said:

@Alyssabird: You haven't had any outside help yet have you? If not then I don't think I can help you @Pyrogram: Goes against the rules of the debate according to her.

Ok Ok D:

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Alyssabird

@Lvenger said:

No I have not, everything I have stated is through my own studies.

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Its either outside help or I get stomped D: Give me a little prep time to get feats then we can battle!

We shall continue with what we both know of our own characters that we are debating for. You have two hours preparation time :3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

This is totally cheating....

I will not get help, give me time to prep some feats then :)

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Alyssabird

One Thousand Posts =P <3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

One Thousand Posts =P <3

Congrats :) Next step...2000!

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Alyssabird

I will await your response nab

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By CalebHara

Could i debate Superman P1M vs Rune King Thor with alyssa once this is over? Seems like it would be very interesting.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Pyrogram

@CalebHara: If you like , You have a question :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@CalebHara: That would be difficult. SMPOM has no feats.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Alyssabird

@CalebHara said:

Could i debate Superman P1M vs Rune King Thor with alyssa once this is over? Seems like it would be very interesting.

I have a fan? What?! Just kidding =P Also this is a debate between us; once it's over, we'll see what happens after.

@logy5000 said:

@CalebHara: That would be difficult. SMPOM has no feats.

An easier way is to use a Superman that is near his physical boundaries and use that as a stepping stone. Superman is a physical being, Odin uses the Odin Force; both characters run off of one substance, make sense?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Alyssabird: I believe the best Superman to use against Rune King Thor is Composite Superman

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By CalebHara

He has feats, not to many, but from the feats he has shown, i can use. I have also done lots of calculations on SMP1M

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Alyssabird

This debate is between us two, let's not flood the topic please. Once we are finished, we can begin posting.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#148  Edited By Joygirl

Thor

Thor

Supez

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Ok, I have figured out an argument.

His durability is high as anything - Survives blasts from Anti-Monitor!

He is capable of altering Reality with a punch -

Casually moving loads of planets

Takes out the JLA base

Takes supergirl in 1 punch

This is him claiming magic cannot injure him, So Thor is useless in this fight in that respect.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Ok, I have figured out an argument.

His durability is high as anything - Survives blasts from Anti-Monitor!

He is capable of altering Reality with a punch - Thor's punches, when met with equal force open dimensional rifts and tear through reality; that was merely regular Thor; with further amplification and the belt of strength, I don't see this feat being an issue.

Casually moving loads of planets Did you forget my previous argument? Thor has been squashed by several planets, and has even tanked the force equal to that of a neutron star; which is equal to 3 solar masses!!! Far beyond Superman's physical capabilities. He could not put down an amped version of this feat.

Takes out the JLA base. King Thor has solo'd the Avengers and killed them all, what we are currently discussing is a highly, beyond comprehending, version of himself.

Takes supergirl in 1 punch. Thor has blasted Beta Ray bill out of the atmosphere; made Surtur cry out in pain, and when his hammer is met with equal force, can shake the entire universe and all faces of reality!

This is him claiming magic cannot injure him, So Thor is useless in this fight in that respect.

As for the Magic argument, Thor's time stopping capabilities aren't limited to just himself, his hammer Mjolnir is also able to stop time, with this action not solely focusing on Superman, but everything in existence; I don't see his immunity being an issue, Also, Superman did state he is immune to Magic, but to what magnitude? With the battle taking place in the Marvel Universe, I question as to whether or not Superman can resist both the Odin Force and Power of the Runes at once; I actually find it unlikely. Now it's time for the feats and my argument.

An example of Regular Thor's time stopping capabilities which are not limited to wisdom through the Odin Force, but are within Mjolnir itself. It gives him two separate options to counter Superman
An example of Regular Thor's time stopping capabilities which are not limited to wisdom through the Odin Force, but are within Mjolnir itself. It gives him two separate options to counter Superman
Thor smashing Beta Ray Bill into the atmosphere.
Thor smashing Beta Ray Bill into the atmosphere.
Also, Thor making Surtur cry out in pain!!!
Also, Thor making Surtur cry out in pain!!!
This is an insane durability feat of Thor tanking the force of a Neutron Star, bear in mind, this feat is very far down the Thor hierarchy, especially if we're discussing Rune King Thor, who would be four steps up. Odin Force Thor, King Thor, Odin & the Runes
This is an insane durability feat of Thor tanking the force of a Neutron Star, bear in mind, this feat is very far down the Thor hierarchy, especially if we're discussing Rune King Thor, who would be four steps up. Odin Force Thor, King Thor, Odin & the Runes
Thor solo'ing the Avengers and other heroes.
Thor solo'ing the Avengers and other heroes.
Now it's time to kick in some Rune power!!!
Now it's time to kick in some Rune power!!!
Thor toppled Those Who Sit Above in Shadows; beings whom were merged into the Universe and were refereed to as Gods to Gods; meaning Odin, a Galaxy buster saw them as beings that are above him, as he himself is a God; a god of which has fought nine Celestials and had the power to destroy Galaxy's by mere blows. A casual Galaxy buster. The reference of Gods to Gods and Rune King Thor being above them depicts him as easily being a top tier Elder God, but he is definitely above this level. He altered all of reality and changed destiny itself. This single attack would be at a universal level; easily daunting anything Superman can achieve.
Thor toppled Those Who Sit Above in Shadows; beings whom were merged into the Universe and were refereed to as Gods to Gods; meaning Odin, a Galaxy buster saw them as beings that are above him, as he himself is a God; a god of which has fought nine Celestials and had the power to destroy Galaxy's by mere blows. A casual Galaxy buster. The reference of Gods to Gods and Rune King Thor being above them depicts him as easily being a top tier Elder God, but he is definitely above this level. He altered all of reality and changed destiny itself. This single attack would be at a universal level; easily daunting anything Superman can achieve.

-Alyssa <3

No Caption Provided
Rune King Thor destroyed the the Ygdrassil Tree (which is holding the Earth and nine worlds & dimensions). This is an insanely impressive feat, depicting Thor himself at the Cosmic scale, and with that amount of power; is simply beyond comprehending. Those who sit above in shadows were merged with the Universe as well as Thor himself, it's extremely plausible they were in league with Eternity, Galactus; an other's in the Cosmic Level Hierarchy. He managed to Solo Abstracts/Elder Gods by himself, with means he's a Elder God team buster, and at least a tier up that tier in terms of Wisdom & Power; meaning he would be an abstract with huge influence & power over the entirety of the Marvel Universe, a Superman Prime in his own universe, in other words. There wasn't much this version of Thor wasn't capable of doing; example, pulling a victims head off and keeping them alive through his own will, teleporting to wherever he deemed necessary in an instant, as he teleported Beta Ray Bill to another galaxy. Also, RKT's omniscience proves he knows everything in accordance with the marvel Universe, & with the battle taking place in that universe, once Superman step's foot inside it, the Runes would kick in and teach Thor everything he would need to know about Superman, from potential to weaknesses. With preparation time taken into account, he would easily best Superman; being able to know Superman better than Superman knows himself, and always being ten steps ahead; how does Superman hope to have a chance of victory?
Rune King Thor destroyed the the Ygdrassil Tree (which is holding the Earth and nine worlds & dimensions). This is an insanely impressive feat, depicting Thor himself at the Cosmic scale, and with that amount of power; is simply beyond comprehending. Those who sit above in shadows were merged with the Universe as well as Thor himself, it's extremely plausible they were in league with Eternity, Galactus; an other's in the Cosmic Level Hierarchy. He managed to Solo Abstracts/Elder Gods by himself, with means he's a Elder God team buster, and at least a tier up that tier in terms of Wisdom & Power; meaning he would be an abstract with huge influence & power over the entirety of the Marvel Universe, a Superman Prime in his own universe, in other words. There wasn't much this version of Thor wasn't capable of doing; example, pulling a victims head off and keeping them alive through his own will, teleporting to wherever he deemed necessary in an instant, as he teleported Beta Ray Bill to another galaxy. Also, RKT's omniscience proves he knows everything in accordance with the marvel Universe, & with the battle taking place in that universe, once Superman step's foot inside it, the Runes would kick in and teach Thor everything he would need to know about Superman, from potential to weaknesses. With preparation time taken into account, he would easily best Superman; being able to know Superman better than Superman knows himself, and always being ten steps ahead; how does Superman hope to have a chance of victory?